Uncharted Territory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

Ron shook his head to clear it. It was a chance meeting. He couldn't get hung up on that. He tried to force his mind to think of other things. But no other subject held his interest. His mind's eye saw only Mary . . .

Then the phone rang. Saved by the bell?

"Hello?"

"Hi, Ron, it's Jenna."

When it rains, it pours. "Well, hello, Jenna. How are you?"

"Good. You?"

"Just fine."

"I hope you don't mind me calling this late, but I've tried you earlier the last two nights."

"Oh, I had meetings those nights—and tonight." That wasn't technically a lie.

"Busy guy. Do you have time to talk now?"

"Of course."

"Ron, I just haven't been able to stop thinking about last weekend. You're such a kind and caring man. It was so nice, and for me, a big change, to be with someone like that. And then, all the great sex . . ."

"I've thought a lot about you all week, also."

"Really?" Her voice brightened.

"Yes."

"That's nice to hear. I wasn't sure how you . . . well, anyway, I was wondering—"

He had a sense of what was coming by the sudden nervous tone of her voice.

"—and, of course, it's strictly up to you, but I thought it might be fun to get together this weekend and, well, that's why I was calling."

"Get together as in . . ."

Jenna cleared her throat. "You coming here for the weekend."

He thought that was what she meant. Was he ready for this? "Sounds enticing. Hang on while I check my calendar." Of course, he knew he had nothing going on Saturday and Sunday. He just needed a moment to think.

Mulling it over, it occurred to him that, in all of his sexual escapades this week, it seemed sex with each woman was better than the one before. The question was, was it really, or was each just a new experience, a new conquest, and thus, his mind interpreted that as "better?" Perhaps it would be worthwhile to go back to the woman with whom it all started and see what the outcome would be, how he felt then.

Of course, it wasn't just about the sex. He truly liked Jenna—at least in the situations in which he had been with her. Maybe it would be interesting to see what she was like on her on turf, in her own domain.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. You've got a date."

"Great!" It probably came out with a little more excitement than she intended. "Do you want to come tomorrow after work?"

Damn, she really was anxious. Why not? He had nothing else to do. Weekends had actually become kind of lonely. "That'll work."

"See you then."

So, Ron had come to the realization and passed the test . . . the journey into uncharted territory continues . . .

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers