Uncharted Territory Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Easing forward, Ron guided his missile to her waiting target, sliding it in lightly about halfway, then out, then all the way back in. He started thrusting at a moderate pace. She hooked her right leg around his left thigh just under his ass cheek.

A musical "Ungh, ungh, ungh," followed each push forward, laced with an "oh, yeah," intermittently. She drew her legs further up to allow better penetration and put her hands on his waist on either side for guidance. "Oh, yeah," Mia uttered, an expression of complete bliss adorning her face, "give it to me good." Even though he was not fucking her intensely, the pillowy softness of the bed caused her breasts to jerk up and down. She threw her head back and repeated, "Oh, yeah, give it to me," followed by continuous moaning.

Deciding it was time for a switch, Ron pulled out completely, causing Mia to frown. He smiled, tilted her slightly to the right, lifted her left leg until it was extended straight up, reinserted himself, pulled her leg against his abdomen and shoulder, then went back to work.

"Oh,yeah," Mia exclaimed. "That's it!"

From this position, he reached down and fondled her left breast, massaging it and toying with her nipple.

"Umhmmmm!"

Sensing she was close, Ron pulled back, stopped, gave a quick jab, then repeated it a few times. It was met with approval, and the timbre of her "oh, yeah's" coupled with ragged breathing prompted him to slow down for a gentle finish. Allowing her head to fall back, she came, totally relaxed, her body nearly limp. He stroked a few more times until he was certain she was finished, then eased himself back, but not completely out. She put her leg back down so that she was mostly on her right side with her legs together and his cock still impaled in her steamy pussy. "Don't stop," she murmured.

He liked this position they had ended up in, so he placed his hands on her left hip and thigh, and not knowing if she wanted to come again or was being polite to allow him his climax, or both, he resumed. With her lower body twisted to her right, she lifted her upper body up onto her right elbow and twisted it left so she could watch him continue to fuck her.

"I want to ride that," Mia said after a while.

Taking that to mean she wanted to be on top, Ron pulled out and fell onto his back with his legs slightly spread. Mia rotated her body over his, and to his surprise, she faced his feet not his head. Well, if that was the way she wanted it. With his hand, he pointed his dick toward her hole while she reached back, took hold of it and fed it in. It had a nice feel. She started bouncing, and when she had a good rhythm going, she leaned forward on to her hands. His cock was pointed down toward his legs as she rocked back and forth. This was very nice indeed.

In fact, it was so nice, he just laid back spread eagle and let her do the work. "Oh, wow, that's good."

"You like that?" Mia asked in a sexy tone.

"Oh, yeah."

"Enough to come?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Enough to come now?"

"Oh,yeah. And here I come."

Mia quickly pulled out, but continued to rub her spread ass crack up and down his cock lubricating the groove with her pussy juice and the pre-come that coated his rod. He shot his semen on her back and it rolled down between her ass cheeks further greasing the furrow. As hers had been, Ron enjoyed a slow, easy, satisfying climax.

When he was flaccid again, Mia leaned toward him, laying her back on his chest and abdomen and smeared his sperm around her back and onto his belly. The she rolled to her right off of him onto her front facing him. "Youaregood."

"Don't sell yourself short," Ron said, returning the compliment.

"So, was that wild?"

"No, not at all. Wouldyoucall it wild?"

"No. Was it passive?"

"No, it was not. Was it for you?"

"Absolutelynot. But you did enjoy it?"

"Couldn't you tell?"

"Just making sure." Mia became clinical. "Would this kind of sex on a regular basis become boring?"

"I'll let you know after we've done it a few dozen more times," he grinned, insinuating that he would be willing to meet her again.

"Not likely." She got out of bed, went into the bathroom and reappeared with a towel, wiping her pussy and back. "But now you have a frame of reference, something to go home and think about." She started dressing.

"That's it? Where are you going?"

"Home. Tomorrow's a work day."

"But it's still early."

"Not for me."

Mia headed for the door.

"No offense, but are you really a psychologist?"

She reached into her purse, walked back to the bed and handed him her business card. He read the Ph.D. after her name. There was also a state license number. "Okay. What if I need more counseling?"

"Call me if you want totalk."

"Justtalk?"

"Just talk." Then she departed.

* * *

Ron did go home and think about it, as Mia had recommended, but there was one element she hadn't considered or mentioned. And that was, it wasn't just sex that attracted him to Jenna, Debi and Mary, it was also the ladies themselves. He liked most things about them. So if he were to start dating others, how easily would he find another woman who had the personality of either of the three, but who could provide the tempered sex as had Mia. Even if Mia were to consent to see him again socially, he wasn't certain that she had the right disposition for him. So, it seemed her other suggestion to get to know the three better was more logical. Also, her other very valid point was that it couldn't be all about any one of the three. There had to be compromise.

These thoughts carried him through the next very mundane day. And while he leaned toward the process of getting to know the three better because of the logicality of it, he had not ruled out the other idea.

Of course, this all assumed that he was really even interested in becoming involved in a relationship. Of that he was not certain, either.

Leaving work in the afternoon, walking through the lobby, out of nowhere it seemed, someone's arm linked in his. When he turned, Chelsea was smiling at him as they continued to walk.

"Been avoiding us?" she asked.

"I'm hurt that you would even think that," Ron quipped.

"We haven't seen or heard from you for nearly a week."

"Sorry, I didn't realize I was supposed to report in."

"So, what have you been up to?"

"Oh, I ran into an old friend last week, and I was out of town again over the weekend."

"Another meeting?"

Ron hesitated. "Well, kind of."

"Ah, you were with the woman from the organization"

No sense in denying it. No reason to. "Guilty."

"Must be getting serious. Debi will be heartbroken."

"What about Debi?"

"After your little get together last week, she's been on a cloud."

"You know about that?" Ron asked, not really surprised.

"I know enough. She was hoping to hear from you again."

"I like Debi."

"But?"

"No, buts."

"But not as much as the woman from your organization?"

She actually led him to his own vehicle and let herself in the passenger side. Obviously, she needed a ride and who was he to refuse?

Ron's failure to answer was less because he didn't want to and more because he didn't have an answer, as thoughts from last night's "session" came flooding back. Then it occurred to him that maybe what he needed was a "second opinion." Chelsea was a good and reliable friend and had always been a respectable sounding board. She was one of the first persons he talked to when he initially decided to divorce Dana. She'd offered him a lot of beneficial, unbiased advice. Perhaps he should discuss his current dilemma with her.

After they were rolling, Chelsea reminded, "You haven't answered my question."

"That's because I don'tknowthe answer." He almost blurted it out.

Clearly she hadn't anticipated his response, if the blank expression on her face was any clue.

"Is your husband out of town again?"

Chelsea frowned at his change of direction. "Yes," she answered slowly, apprehensively.

"Last week, you said you were a good listener if I wanted to talk. Does that offer still stand?"

"Are you kidding?" Chelsea asked with incredulity. "You've already gone too far to stop."

"Okay. Give me a couple of minutes to organize my thoughts." What Ron was really considering was where the best place was for him to give his confession. The regular lounge would be too crowded with other employees from the office, maybe even Debi. Where he had gone last night was nice and quiet, but not only was it so popular they might not get a table, there was also the possibility of running into Mia, because despite what she had said about going to different places, there was no guarantee as to how accurate that was. He didn't want to ride around looking for another place. That left either Chelsea's home or his apartment. She'd probably be more comfortable in her own home, and since that was pretty much where he had been headed, without even asking, that's where he went.

Chelsea offered no objection when they stopped in front of her home, except that she instructed him to pull all the way into the driveway to reduce any observance by neighbors. They entered through the rear door. As with his last visit here, she told him to open a bottle of wine, and though she did not say what she was going to do, she did head in the direction of her bedroom.

Ron fully expected her to return wearing some revealing negligee, but to his surprise, she had on a pair of tight-fitting jeans and a tank top, which had the potential to be revealing. He had placed her glass of wine on the coffee table, so she scooped it up and sat across from him.

"So, you're undecided between Debi and the woman from the organization."

"Jenna. Her name is Jenna," Ron said. "And there's a third woman."

Taking a sip of wine when he said that, Chelsea nearly spit it out. "Damn, boy, you get around. You making up for lost time?"

"Seems like it, doesn't it," he answered, chuckling. "But, no that's not my intention. Truth is, I wasn't looking. Both Jenna and Debi were the initiators. Mary is an old friend I ran into out of the clear blue—actually, it was raining that day. She was wet and we were near my apartment, so I invited her over to clean up."

"So, you've slept with those three women and me in the last week or so?"

Feeling somewhat embarrassed, Ron mumbled, "Well, actually there were two more—"

"Six?" Chelsea was clearly astonished.

"Yeah, but, like you, those other two are not looking for a relationship," Ron explained.

"Well, thankGod." She shook her head in stupefaction. "Maybe you should start at the beginning."

So, he did. He told her about the first weekend with Jenna, working on the project and what happened in his hotel room and the next day; and of course, the antics during the ride home. "Then, there was you on Tuesday, and Debi on Wednesday. Do you know all about that?"

"Well, you can give me your version."

So, he did. He told her about fixing her computer, the oral sex, going to his apartment to have pizza, laying before the fire on the comforter, and the activity there. Then he described running into Mary at the gas station, what happened there, inviting her home, what happened there, and the renewed feelings for her, and the evening ending with a call from Jenna.

Next, Ron told her about the weekend with Jenna, the club, sailing, Bret and Brianna, and more than just waves bouncing on the boat. And finally, last night with Mia: her psycho analyzation, recommendations, and the hotel room.

In all of it, he described his feelings, concerns and confusion, and of course, why he was here discussing it with her.

"So, in a nutshell," Chelsea summarized, "You basically can't decide which to enter into a relationship with."

"If either," Ron added. "Keep in mind, I wasn't looking to become involved with anyone. But as I told Debi, if the right woman came along, I wouldn't pass it up."

"Is either of the three the right woman?"

"The more I think about Mary, the less certain I am about her. I mean, we met by accident, and I think sentimentality kicked in and we just rode it. It was too impulsive to say that because of those feelings we should consider resuming our relationship. But I haven't talked to her since, so I don't know for sure. On the other hand, she hasn't called me, either."

Chelsea nodded her understanding. "And as much as I love Debi, I have to tell you that office relationships don't usually work. I shouldn't have encouraged her to pursue you. I really didn't think she was looking for a relationship."

"She said the same thing that I did: she wasn't looking for one, but if the right guy came along . . ."

"I can steer her away, if you like," Chelsea offered.

"I don't know. Mia's suggestion about getting to know them all better was a good one."

"True. But if you think about it, Jenna is the only one who has really pursued you. You haven't heard from Mary, have you heard from Debi?"

"No. Are you saying I should be with Jenna?"

"She's the one who's been the most interested in you. You like her very much, you have some familiarity with her, she's opened up to you—"

"In more ways than one."

With a gesture of acknowledgment of that statement, Chelsea said, "Then there's that. Sex with her is really good."

"Maybe too good."

"Well, that's where Mia was really on target," Chelsea reminded. "If Jenna really wants a relationship with you, she'll compromise—and so will you."

"So, youdothink I should go with Jenna."

"I think you should go for one at a time. Start with her. She's the only one we're sure of. You're not sure about Mary, and I'm not sure about Debi because I don't think she's really looking for a relationship; she was probably just on a high after your evening together and said things she didn't really mean." Chelsea rose, walked over and sat next to Ron, very close. She looked into his eyes and added, "Believe me, I know. I won't embarrass myself by telling you some of the thoughtsIhad afterourevening together." She shrugged. "This all just my opinion. You do what you feel is best. Right now, there is something else I need you to do."

"Sure," Ron agreed without thinking, "What?"

"Listening to your description of all your escapades has gotten me aroused. I need you to take care of me." As she was saying this, she was pulling off her tank top to reveal her beautiful braless tits.

With a sigh of stupefaction, Ron leaned over and kissed her softly, lovingly. Chelsea responded in kind. His right hand went up to her left breast, and after a minute of fondling, his lips followed his hand down, gently licking and kissing her breasts. So overcome was she that she laid back, resting her head on the arm of the sofa. He then kissed a trail down to her jeans, casually, but efficiently undoing and removing them, though leaving her panties on. He licked and nibbled at her pussy through the panties, eventually pulling the elastic aside to tongue her exposed vagina. He carefully saturated both her inner and outer lips, not forgetting her clit, until she finally pushed him aside to remove her panties completely.

Ron returned to her nipples for a few seconds, then back up to her mouth, allowing her a taste of her own pussy. She then pushed him back against the back of the sofa and removed his shirt. With that out of the way, she undid his pants enough to fish out his rigid cock and stroked it a bit before taking his pants off all the way. A moment later, she was sitting on his rod, facing the same direction as he, and impaling herself with it. She bounced up down on it, emitting out loud whimpers until she felt lightheaded and allowed herself to fall back against him. Turning her head, their lips again met in an awkward kiss. He held her by her hips, pumping his groin into her, their bodies making a slapping sound.

His tool kept slipping out, so they both fell to their left, her head again landing against the sofa's arm, with him behind almost spooning, his dick never leaving its warm, wet home. She was moaning again, overcome by ecstasy. The mood engulfing him, as well, Ron started kissing whatever parts of her body his lips could touch: her side, back. Finally, he felt her pussy tighten so he pumped a bit faster. Seconds later, she was writhing and screaming as her orgasm took over. Deep, almost hyperventilating breaths followed, until her body simply wore itself out.

Ron hadn't come, but that was okay. He didn't always have to, though it would have been nice. Maybe after while. He did squirm up all the way behind her so that they were spooning.

"Well, isn't this cozy!"

So caught off guard and by surprise were Chelsea and Ron that the whites in their eyes snapped before widening like saucers when they looked up. Chelsea started to scramble.

"Don't get up on my account," Debi said, stepping closer to the sofa. "Looks like I missed all the fun." Still, Chelsea sat up, but before Ron could move, Debi spotted his still hard, glistening rod. "Oh my, looks like one of us finished before the other. Sorry if I interrupted you, but there's a simple solution." She had a bag in her hand that she set on the coffee table, then sat on the floor, reached for Ron's cock and sucked it all the way to his balls in one motion.

Ron and Chelsea were still too dumfounded to move, and both stared in amazement as Debi continued her slow, sensual blow job. The other two simply glanced at each other with helpless looks. Before long, he was overtaken by the glowing sensation of Debi's mouth sliding sultrily up and down. He let his head fall, wedging it between the sofa back and Chelsea's ass. Chelsea then lifted his head, slid back and let it rest in her naked lap.

Talk about heaven: lying on his side, with one naked woman caressing his face on her thigh, while another woman was sucking his cock for all she was worth. Looking up at Chelsea, even she was mesmerized by her co-worker's talented tongue action. The scenario alone was enough to have him shooting his load into Debi's hungry mouth.

"Want a taste?" Debi mumbled, looking up at Chelsea, her mouth still full of cum.

"What?" the other woman asked in astonishment.

"Oh, try it," Debi gurgled, rising and planting her lips on Chelsea's and allowing Ron's semen mixed with saliva to dribble into the other woman's mouth.

About to soften, Ron's cock momentarily regained some rigidity at the sight of the two ladies swapping his sperm.

When they finished, Chelsea murmured, "Oh,my! I've never done that before."

"You've never tasted cum before?" Debi said in amazement.

"My husband and I are not into oral sex," she explained, somewhat ashamed.

"Did you like it?" Debi asked.

Smacking her lips and tongue as though she was tasting wine, Chelsea said, "It's actually not bad."

"Then we'll have to make up for lost time," Debi observed.

"What are youdoinghere?" a confused Chelsea asked.

"I told you I was going to bring Chinese food for us tonight," Debi reminded. To Ron, she explained with a nod toward her co-worker, "She has a tendency not to eat well when she's alone. But don't worry. There's enough for three." Debi stood up and began undressing.

"Now, what are you doing?"

"I hate being overdressed."

Having remained silent throughout the exchange, Ron couldn't help but sit up and laugh. Chelsea merely shook her head in disbelief, arose, and headed for the kitchen, where the sound of plates and silverware being moved around could he heard.

"Hello, love," Debi finally said to Ron, before planting a big, wet kiss on his lips.

"Hi, yourself."

"You've been scarce lately," she noted.

"Yeah, I was out of town again last weekend."