Uncharted Territory Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,040 Followers

Mary threw her head back against is shoulder. He moved his chin against her neck. "Oh, yeah," she whispered.

His hands holding her tits like a bra, she twisted her neck to mash her lips into his. They kissed passionately, tongues entwined. He couldn't help squeezing her nipples, causing her to kiss him harder, as though that was possible. He broke away to lift her shirt up and she raised her arms to assist in its removal. His arm went over her shoulder and around her breast, pulling her until their mouths again met.

His rod again expanded and contracted against her rear. His hands dropped to her abdomen where his fingers found their way into the front of her panties. He pressed her against him. Mary eased her legs apart so his digits could assault her ever moistening pussy and its protruding clit. He flicked it a few times to her emission of a high-pitched "ungh."

Down her legs is hands went taking her panties with them. When they reached only her knees, he knelt, turning her slightly to the side where his fingers again stroked her vagina. He touched a finger to his mouth, dampening it with his saliva to once more massage her clit.

Fully aroused now, Mary stepped out of her panties, her hands grasping Ron's hips to signal him to stand and face her. She then removed his shirt, her mouth smothering his chest, nipples, belly and navel with kisses and licks. She was now a woman on fire. Her hands grabbed his ass pulling him into her. Her oral attention refocused on his neck.

So stimulated was Ron that he grabbed at his pants, hurriedly undoing any part of them that would get his pants down quickly. He could barely get them to his knees before she felt his steel spike against her abdomen so she molded herself to him, continuing her barrage of kisses.

He lifted her up to sit on the counter, but it was too high for his dick to make any contact. She leaned back on her hands with spread legs so her wet pussy was in plain view. Seeing the glistening delight, he commented, "Ah, an appetizer." He then bent his head to lap up her succulent juices. His tongue dribbled on her clit in both up and down and side to side motion. He then rammed it into her hole as deeply as he could. It took little tongue-fucking in her already charged state to come, flooding his face with more sweet liquid.

When she was finished, Mary wrapped her arms and legs around him so he could lift her down. She then squatted, devouring his rigid tool in her mouth all the way into her throat in one swallow. She bathed it in saliva, taking it all the way out then going all the way down to his pubic hair. Not wanting him to come so soon, she latched onto his cock, tugging on it while leading him to the dining area.

She climbed onto the dining table on hands and knees, using the plush material place mats for kneeling comfort. Staring at her spread legs and ass, Ron aimed his tongue and licked up and down from pussy to anus.

While she moaned her pleasure, that wasn't what she wanted. Mary scooted back toward him. He got the message, grabbed his cock and buried it in her cunt. It was a perfect position. He pistoned away feeling her warm juices and the velvety soft walls of her vagina canoodle his desperate rod. They kept this up for a few minutes, then she turned over, lying on her back. He re-entered and continued thrusting, holding her legs under her knees. Moaning, she pushed herself in to meet him. She wanted speed and he uncharacteristically gave it to her. Their genitals were in blurring motion.

Mary came again in an explosive orgasm without any warning. Ron kept at it as he neared his own. Sensing he was close, she pushed him out, reached out for his cock and led him around to the side of the table where she finished him off with her mouth.

He felt her head jerk back slightly as the first jet slammed against the back of her throat. But she instantly recovered and tightened her lips around his shaft as he continued to spew molten hot semen. It was more than she could swallow and much of it started oozing out and down her chin. When she felt him cease ejaculating, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and rubbed the cream-coated head around her lips as though applying lipstick. She then reached up, yanked his head down and pressed her smeared lips against his, kissing him emotionally until all the semen had been swallowed by both of them.

The timer buzzed again. Mary broke the kiss and swore. "Damn!"

"Well, the appetizer was great!" Ron remarked. "Let's have the main course."

"As long as you save me for dessert!" Mary shot back.

Not bothering to dress, she removed the lasagna from the oven, setting it on the stove top to cool. She then made a salad, with his assistance, and they ate. The layered pasta dish was as delicious as he remembered. It was the only Italian dish that anyone made better than Dana.

During the meal, they reminisced about their early days together. At the onset, Ron feared the discussion might tilt the decisions they each had to make toward one another. But though neither verbalized it, all the memories were not good—at least, for him—raising factors that contributed to making the conclusions all the more difficult.

The meal was so filling that "dessert" afterwards consisted of little more than a lazy fuck. To be sure, they were well satisfied by it, but could muster no more energy than that.

They parted company promising to talk again in a few days.

* * *

On his drive home, Ron reflected on the evening. All in all, it had gone better than he had expected. Only two issues arose that raised minor concern.

One was that Mary not only had her own decision to make, but that it was between him and her ex-husband. But he couldn't fault her for doing to him what he was doing to her. Second was some of the memories of their past that arose during dinner. There had been times during those years when her wildness had made her awfully inconsiderate of his feelings. But he quickly reminded himself what Mia had pointed out: they were both older, and hopefully, wiser, and there was evidence that she was taming herself.

If there was a downside to the evening, it was that he was no closer to a decision than he was before.

So, the journey into uncharted territory—

So lost in thought was he that Ron was startled when his cell phone rang. He didn't recognize the number on the caller ID, but he answered it anyway.

"Hi, Ron, it's Tim." Tim was his divorce lawyer.

"Hello, Tim." This was an odd time for him to be calling. Had he missed an earlier attempt?

"Sorry to bother you this late," Tim offered. "I actually just received a call from the court myself. It seems they are rescheduling their docket for the next few weeks because the judge needs to have surgery. So they wanted to push up our court date by two weeks. That would be this Friday."

"That's only the day after tomorrow," Ron noted.

"Yes. It's not a problem for me. We've resolved all the issues with Dana's attorney. I haven't talked to her yet, but it shouldn't be a problem for them. I just wanted to clear it with you first."

Ron thought for a moment. It would actually be better to get that out of the way sooner rather than later, particularly with all the other decisions he was facing. "If you're sure it won't adversely affect us."

"It should be nothing more than a formality."

"Okay, then. What time?"

"Ten a,m."

"Alright, Tim, I'll see you then."

After hanging up, Ron was suddenly nervous.

Court.

Divorce.

The trip to uncharted territory definitely would continue, but now he feared it would become a rocky road.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,040 Followers