Uncharted Territory Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Mary and Jenna pivoted a bit more to face him, and from this angle, he was able to let his hands drop and slide a finger into each of their drenched pussies. Unchartered territory: fucking one woman, while finger-fucking two more.

What the hell had he been so down about before?

Within minutes, Chelsea's breathing intensified and her moaning grew louder. Withdrawing his pussy-soaked fingers, Ron wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him to see her through her orgasm. She did likewise around his neck. Then feeling wicked for a moment, with his arms crossed around Chelsea's back, he fed a finger into Jenna's and Mary's mouths, and whether either realized she was sucking the other's pussy juice off his digits, it didn't seem to matter; they went at it hungrily.

Chelsea's climax was intense, the others having to support her from falling over backwards. She collapsed on him when she finished. Though none of the others came, all were breathing heavily.

When all had caught their breath, and were sitting side by side on the sofa, their heads leaning against the backrest, Jenna said, "Wow, that was hot! Let's take this to the bedroom where we can really have some fun!"

All arose, and as they walked off, Chelsea said, "You go ahead. I think my work here is done."

"You can't go yet," Ron said. "We're only just starting."

"You threeare only just starting," Chelsea corrected. "I promised my husband I wouldn't be late, and if I go back there with you, I have a feeling I'll never leave."

Mary and Jenna each hugged her.

"Thanks for organizing this," Jenna offered.

"My pleasure."

"You two go get comfortable," Ron suggested. "I'll see her out."

After the other two were gone, Ron asked, "What was this all about? And how did you get those two together?"

Chelsea retrieved her clothes from the dining table, removed her negligee and dressed. "I had a feeling this would not be a good day for you and that you would come home pretty much in the mood you did. So, I thought about possible solutions, and this seemed best because I thought you would need what just happened and what is yet to come—pun intended."

"Did you consider that getting those two together could be explosive?"

"Seems like it is and will get even more so."

Ron shook his head. "That's not what I meant—"

"I know, I was just attempting to lighten you up. Look, from the moment they met, Jenna and Mary got along as though they were best friends. They are two very special women. No wonder you've had such a hard time choosing. They've even had some discussions—"

"That's what worries me."

"Well, don't," Chelsea said reassuringly. "The matter is well in hand, and I suspect by the time the first one leaves, a decision will have been made.Trustme."

"Okay, you've never steered me wrong."

"Now, you're talking."

"How did you even know how to contact them, and for that matter, how did you get in here?"

"You've told me a number of times where you hide your key," she told him as though he was a dummy. "And I'm not a senior executive assistant for nothing. If you only knew the similar types of things I have to do for the boss—this was a piece of cake." She leaned up and kissed him. "Now, you go on. You've got two beautiful young women anxiously awaiting you. We'll talk on Monday." And with that, she was gone.

* * *

The light in the bedroom was muted in shades of red and coral. The reason was instantly clear as the women had draped their negligees over the two bedside lamps to provide just a small amount of illumination. That meant both ladies were obviously naked under the covers. They were facing each other, each on one end of the bed, leaving a narrow spot in the middle for him. He crawled up from the foot of the bed and they lifted the covers for him to join them.

On his back, Jenna, to his right, and Mary, on his left, scooted closer all the way against him on their sides. The softness of their skin pressed against him was comforting. There was just nothing like the feel of naked skin against naked skin. Jenna turned his face slightly to her and kissed him, her tongue finding its way past his lips. It lasted only a minute before she relinquished his lips to Mary. If this was a contest, there was no way he could pick a winner.

"This is almost scary having the two of you together," Ron noted.

"Why? Did you think we were going to duke it out or something?" Jenna asked in between kissing.

"Or something."

"You didn't think we would get along?" Mary added, after her turn kissing.

"Well, I didn't know what to think."

"Turns out, we really like each other," Jenna noted.

"You do?" Ron said, somewhat amazed, although where Jenna was involved, he shouldn't have been. Mary, on the other hand, could be showing a new side to herself.

"If you don't believe us . . ." Without another word, the two women stretched their necks over his head and kissed each other as sensually as they had him.

Ron though he was going to pass out. "Did Chelsea put something in my drink? I must be dreaming."

Both women pushed the covers down below all of their knees. Kissing him again, Jenna also grabbed his rock hard again cock and stroked it, while Mary, with a hand on his abdomen, sucked on his left nipple. He put his arms around both of them and they took that as encouragement to kiss each other again. Jenna was still holding his rod, which seemed to be getting harder if that was possible, and went back to kissing him. Mary went down on his tool, taking it all the way down to Jenna's hand. The latter cupped the former's cheek every time she went down. Jenna's hand and Mary's mouth went up and down in unison. A minute later, Jenna moved down, stopping briefly to press her lips against Mary's before the two traded positions.

Mary kissed Ron again, but was more interested in sucking his nipple once more. She alternated between that and his lips, Until Jenna moved up and kissed the side of his face, then she and Mary locked lips again.

It was a turn on, to say the least, being able to watch two women kiss directly above him, but then to have those two ladies be Jenna and Mary was even more incredible. But perhaps the most amazing part of it all was the fact that, on one level they were adversaries, but on the other they had become lovers. It didn't surprise him much about Jenna, but he had no idea Mary had a bi side.

Now, they were ready to escalate this ménage à trois. Mary laid back next to Ron turning on her side away from him. She lifted her leg to signify her desire. He was all too happy to accommodate her so he guided his oozing cock easily into her wet snatch and started pumping away. Jenna was kneeling on his other side with her hand on Mary's ass, and she alternated between kissing him on the lips, then Mary. Again, he was astonished at how much the women were getting into each other. Ron moved his arm under Mary's neck and around to play with one tit while Jenna played with the other.

After several minutes of this, Ron pulled out and lay on his back. Jenna quickly mounted him, facing his feet, and began bouncing up and down while Mary went back to kissing him. He grabbed Jenna's hips as she rubbed Mary's thigh.

Jenna soon tired of her position and rolled onto her side between Ron and Mary, almost without letting his cock slip out. A flick of her wrist had him back inside her juicy pussy.

Mary and Jenna were now facing each other, and as though they had found some new miracle drug, their mouths joined again and their hands covered each other's breasts. They even took turns sucking each other's nipples. It was great having his cock in either pussy, but with the action going on between the ladies, he didn't know how much longer he could last.

But Jenna was the one who didn't endure. She came hard, flooding Ron's cock as Mary backed away to watch. Sensing Ron was not far away; Jenna pulled away, and turned Mary over guiding her to a position on her hands and knees. She then directed Ron around behind to take Mary doggy style. Jenna was lying beside Mary on her back and she reached up to play with Mary's big dangling boob. Mary reached over and did the same to Jenna.

However, even as close as Ron thought he was, he still held out as Mary climaxed, her juices running down hers and Ron's legs.

They all collapsed in a heap, and Ron was exhausted even though he had yet to come. When the ladies saw his pole still standing rigid, they attacked it with their mouths, heads sideways, sliding up and down his shaft in unison, the remnants of both their orgasms providing lubrication.

That was all it took before he started spurting. Each woman managed to capture some in her mouth with the remainder landing on the side of their faces. After they'd each had a chance to suck him dry, they naturally licked the residual come off of each other's face.

Much to his surprise—although he shouldn't have been with these gorgeous, horny women and what they were doing—Ron didn't deflate right away. He almost felt as though he could keep going. But as they relaxed on their backs next to each other, with him again in the middle, he gradually went soft.

"God, that was incredible," Jenna exclaimed.

"Yeah, I've forgotten how much fun threesomes can be," Mary agreed.

"So, you've done these before?" Ron asked.

"A few times," Mary answered. "Does that surprise you?"

"I guess I've just lived a sheltered life."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you," Mary sighed.

"You know, you see this kind of stuff in porno movies and read it in erotic literature, but like what you see and read in regular movies and books, you know much of it is not real," Ron mused. "So, you think it doesn't really happen."

"Oh, but it does," Jenna noted. "Way beyond what you can probably imagine."

"Yes, I'm beginning to realize that."

"And was a threesome everything you dreamed it would be?"

"It was with the two of you," Ron grinned devilishly. "I don't know that I could ever get tired ofthat." He caught Jenna and Mary exchange a look of . . . what? So, he tactfully added, "Particularly, since the two of you seem to be getting along so well. I'm still anxious to know how that came about."

"Chelsea didn't explain?" Mary asked.

"She only skimmed the surface. It made me believe there was much more."

"She called me this afternoon," Jenna explained, "identified herself, said your divorce hearing had been pushed up to today, and that she had texted you and received a reply that concerned her, that maybe it wasn't going well. She said that she had been having this feeling all day that you were probably going to come home in a rotten mood and thought it might cheer you up if she could get a few people together. She didn't elaborate on who the few people would be and I didn't ask. She then asked if I thought I could come to town and be there. I said of course I'd be there."

"That's almost exactly the discussion we had," Mary said. "I had to reschedule an appointment, but that wasn't a problem."

"So, the three of you sat around all afternoon waiting for me?" Ron asked in amazement.

"Yes," they answered in unison.

"I'm afraid to ask what you talked about."

"Why are you so worried about Jenna and me meeting and talking?"

"I guess because I've never had good luck with my girlfriends getting along. I mean, look at you and Dana."

"No offense, Ron, but Dana is a backward prude. She belongs back in the '50s," Mary said condescendingly. "I'll be the first to admit that I didn't give yours and my first go 'round a chance because I was too wild and reckless. But I still liked and cared for you even after we broke up. I couldn't just turn that off—not like Dana thought I should. Jenna and I are very much alike, so is it so hard to believe that we could actually like each other and get along, so much so that we're doing a threesome with you?"

"I think Ron's real concern, Mary," Jenna attempted to explain, "is us finding out how he feels about us. I think he needs to know that we both know the dilemma he is dealing with in trying to choose one of us."

"Oh, my God, you both know about that?" Ron asked, horrified.

"Well, as you pointed out," Jenna said, "we had a lot of time to talk. And it seems Mary knew more about it than I did."

"That's only because she's got a decision to make also."

Feigning anguish, Jenna whined, "So, what, I'm the leftover? Mary decides she wants her ex so then you have no choice but me?"

"No, no," Ron denied, trying to calm her. "It isn't like that. I didn't ask to have to make a decision between the two of you. I don'twantto have to make a decision between the two of you. I was forced into it. I—"

"Now, you're saying you don't want either of us?" Mary jumped in.

"No, no," Ron cried. "You're twisting this out of shape. I love both of you, but it's too painful to have to make a decision—"

"Well, what makes you think the decision is yours to make?" Mary shot back.

"Yeah," Jenna agreed. "Maybe Mary and I will just decide if either of us really wants you. Maybe you'll be lucky to get one of us."

"Oh, please," Ron pleaded, "you've got this all wrong."

"Maybe it's you we've got all wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," Jenna said, "here you are this great looking guy, with aman-size cock any woman would die for, and you're acting like a school boy who can't get a date for the prom."

"What?" Ron asked, appalled.

At this point, Mary burst out laughing, and Jenna could help but join in.

Now, really confused, Ron sat up. "What the hell is going on here?"

They pushed him back down and each woman slid as close to him as she could get, each hooking a leg on one of his, their pussies rubbing against his hips, a breast of each laying on his chest.

"I'm sorry, baby, we were just having a little fun at your expense," Jenna confessed.

Both ladies pressed kisses against the side of his face, taking turns on his lips.

Having calmed down, the softness of their bodies against him helping, Ron asked, "So what did I do to deserve that?"

"Are you mad?"

"No, I can take a joke."

"You were just so concerned about Jenna and I talking and spending time together," Mary explained, "we just thought it might prove to you that it was okay. We know we put you in the position of having to choose between us and we want you to know that it's just not a problem. We don't want you to have to stress about it. If you don't want to make a decision, don't."

"What does that mean?" Ron wanted to know.

"You're the one who keeps saying that we should just take it as it comes. But right now, nobody's coming—andthat'swhat we should be doing."

Without waiting for a response, Mary grabbed his hardening cock and sat on it, sliding it easily into her still wet cunt. She was facing Ron's head. Not skipping a beat, Jenna threw her leg over Ron's face, her pussy landing squarely on his mouth. They might have duped him once, but he was ready this time. His tongue darted into Jenna's hot, moist snatch, lapping up her juices while he automatically started thrusting up to meet Mary.

Ron couldn't see what was going on above him, but he felt Jenna lean forward. What he didn't know what that she and Mary had reached out to embrace each other, which of course, led to their lips meeting. There was nothing like the taste of a soft, sweet pussy, and then to have his cock in the warm, velvet embrace of another—well, for that, they could tease him all they wanted.

Ron allowed his tongue to travel past Jenna's vaginal opening to that area of skin between it and her anus. After several strokes, she got the idea and slid forward enough for his tongue to saturate her puckered hole. He forced it in, and the yipe she emitted was a sign of her enjoyment. He reached his hand up to her pussy, stroking her clit while tongue-fucking her ass. She came in minutes, drenching his face in her saccharine juices. Worn out by the effort, she swung her leg over and laid down beside Ron.

They were both concentrating on Mary, each lifting a hand to tease her nipples, twisting, squeezing, lightly rubbing the tips. Mary bent down to kiss and lick Jenna's juices off of Ron's face. Witnessing this, Jenna pulled the other woman's lips to hers to taste herself.

Having a new idea, Jenna pulled Mary off Ron onto herself to continue their kiss. She then directed Ron to take Mary from behind. When he slid back in, her pussy was resting atop Jenna's. Not only could Jenna feel Mary's cunt rubbing against hers caused by Ron's thrusting, the feeling was heightened by his balls slapping against her vagina. Ron had been holding himself up on extended arms, but Jenna pulled him down, wrapping her arms around both him and Mary.

This caused Mary to climax with loud moans, which in turn, triggered Ron's. "Come in me," Mary pleaded.

"But save a few drops for me," Jenna begged.

So after shooting three jets into Mary, Ron quickly pulled out and jabbed into Jenna's snatch to deposit three more bursts into her. When he finished, and was certain Mary was, he rolled off onto his back. Mary rolled the opposite way putting Jenna in the middle.

"Damn, you come up with some great positions, Jenna," Mary complimented.

As the afterglow gradually faded, slumber slowly took over.

* * *

Like clockwork, Ron's internal alarm went off at six a.m. on Saturday morning. Normally, on weekends, he just turned over and went back to sleep for an hour or two. But this morning he was starving.

Hearing the gentle breathing of the two gorgeous creatures beside him was a reminder of Friday's events. His day in court was now a vague memory. However, the events following his arrival home were still very vivid. That brought a smile to his face.

He eased out of bed very quietly to avoid awakening the ladies, and before he stepped into the bathroom, he took a moment to admire the sleeping forms that adorned his bed. God, they were beautiful: Jenna with her trim—not skinny, just enough meat on her bones—body and rounded conical breasts and perhaps the best ass on the face of the earth; and Mary with her buxom—not plump or fat, just a little more meat than she might like, but it appealed to him—body and her large, ball-shaped tits and globular behind . . .

Jenna, so even-tempered, easy-going, and willing to do anything (sexually, as well); and Mary, a bit more strong-minded, mostly agreeable, but always eager to please . . . and both such intelligent women.

In that moment of watching them, he instantly made his decision—as though he had been driving in a fog and it suddenly cleared. And surprisingly, it was easy.

He quickly used the bathroom, slipped on some boxers that he normally slept in and went to the kitchen where he put on a pot of coffee and toasted a couple of slices of bread.

While the coffee was brewing, he spread some jam on the toast and contemplated his decision. But oddly enough, his mind was blank. He found he had nothing to analyze. He was very comfortable with his decision, unlike the many situations over the last two weeks in which he had spent hours in reflective thought. Now, he had no need to self-psycho analyze. That in itself was an eye-opener.

It was just as well, because only minutes later, a groggy Mary appeared in an oversized T-shirt that she had probably grabbed out of his dresser—it looked better on her anyway—and her almost non-existent panties. The coffee had finished dripping, so before uttering a word, she poured them each a cup, sat beside him, taking a bite from the half-slice of toast that was left and finally spoke. "Good morning."

"No, it's agreatmorning," he said, enthusiastically.

That caused her eyes to blink wider, as though that was too much cheeriness for her to take this soon. "Okay, why is that?"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers