Unchartered Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onastep
onastep
1 Followers

She wanted him badly but he showed no signs of hurry. Yet. He continued to move his fingers up and down, touching the very depths of her. With each thrust, she experienced a jolt that nearly blinded her. This was the first time she had felt like this just with someone fingering her. And the necking made it an experience that she had only so far dreamed of. She was near ecstasy when he whispered "Will you cum for me?" That did it for her. She let out a long moan, holding his ear close to her lips, convulsed with orgasmic delight and collapsed into his arms. He hugged her close with his lips still on her neck.

"Is this how all your first dates go?" she finally asked.

"They don't usually moan this sexily," he replied.

He was a player. She was no less. "Let's get out of the pool, I haven't finished giving you a tour of the house," he said.

"There's more?"

"Yes, the bedroom".

He lifted her with both his hands and walked out of the pool towards the kitchen door. She put one arm around his neck and kissed his lips. She found his tongue and swirled around it with hers. They kissed for a long time, standing there naked, with her in his arms, just outside the door. She put her hand around his shaft and started to stroke him gently.

"I waited for so long for this. I had begun to believe you didn't want me" he said.

"That was never an option. Have you looked at yourself?" she leaned in closer, if that was possible and sucked in his lower lip. He let out a moan.

He lowered her onto the grass, pinned her hands down and looked into her eyes. "The bedroom is too far away" he said.

She pulled him down on to her. "I need you inside me. Now."

Still holding her hands down, he entered her. She was transported to another world. The grass was smooth and dewy. Just like her. It felt completely natural for them to be there, intertwined, knowing exactly what the other wanted. He thrust into her gently at first. She wanted more. He was scared he might hurt her. She still wanted more. His thrusts became faster and deeper. Their hands grasped at each other wildly. When at last he came inside her, they were finally at peace. It had been 2 long months since they first laid eyes on each other and wanted this night. Both of them also knew this was not going to happen again. It was too intense, too real and they wouldn't be able to keep it casual. He kissed her, and kissed her some more and said, "I am going to miss you for the rest of my life."

onastep
onastep
1 Followers
12