Uncle & Sunita: Unleashed by Deepa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

The pleasure from the change in the angle of his cock was immense; the pussy was pointing downward and this had the effect of angling his cock down, against its natural upward pointing orientation.

Sunita's pussy was oriented downward, clit riding hard on the vein-ribbed pillar sliding in and out each time Shom pumped her ass down on his cock. Sunita levered her heels on his ass, nails digging into his back and shoulders and pulled herself up, the clit once again sliding against the cock. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she shuddered.

"Hey!" shouted Karan up to Deepa, "Surprise, surprise!"

"How come?" asked Deepa. The question seemed pointless to Karan. But from the sounds that filled her ear Deepa knew that there was a lot to gain from this delaying tactic.

Shom gritted his teeth as he felt his orgasm build up again. His cock swelled but he was a little unsure of the signal his body was sending; it seemed he wanted to pee. He pulled in his sphincter muscles to control that feeling and the orgasm stalled at that level. Wildly, he gripped her asscheeks harder, and pulling them apart in the strength he applied and rammed her cunt down on his cock. The pleasure was incredible and he let out a roar. This time Deepa did not need the phone to hear the noises.

"Yahin se baat karogi ya andar bhi chodogi?" laughed Karan, asking Deepa to open the gates and the main door. (Will you talk to me from there only or are you going to let me in at all?)

"Babaaaa!" sobbed Sunita, using the term Deepa used to call her father, for she too had called him by the same name many years ago. "Baba! Baba! Baba!" called out Sunita through gritted teeth as she hammered in a few of her own thrusts on his cock. Waves of pleasure washed out of her from her innermost being – somewhere deep, was it her womb or her spine or her soul? She felt the physical manifestation of that pleasure, a gush of fluid drench their hair and privates and flow down.

"Listen! Listen! Listen!" she called to him frantically, holding his head which was flailing, his lips wet with his own spittle, to grab his attention. "We need to finish! Karan is here!"

Her Uncle Shom laid her back on the bed and in doing so his cock slid out of its sanctuary.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo!" moaned Sunita as the vacuum ached far more than any stretching of her cunt could cause.

She reached out for the phone as Deepa's Baba positioned himself to pound out a finish. Shom had to now complete his own agenda of pleasure and this was imperative for Sunita too. Sunita had orgasmed several times over but the psychological end of her pleasure had to come from satiating her Uncle Shom.

Damn that urge to pee cursed Shom to himself. With a night long agenda he could have enjoyed the delayed orgasm it meant, but now he just had to give way. He knew that till he was sure he wouldn't be drenching her in the wrong fluid it was going to be tense. As an experienced veteran in sexual matters Shom knew that drying his cock was going to be much needed. He grabbed his dhoti and dried his cock, throwing another end of the garment on Sunita's crotch.

As Sunita took the dhoti and tucked into her folds to dry herself a bit, she asked Deepa, "Yes, tell me where is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" The extended 'he' was Shom ramming back into her. It was painful -the invasion- for both cock and cunt had been dried. The deeper he sank in the softer and easier it became for inside her was the well of fluid ready to lubricate the pistoning of his cock in her cunt.

"Keep the noise down," whispered Deepa. "I am just headed down the stairs to bring him in. I will try and slow things down but I cannot take for ever. You guys must really finish or abandon this now!" said Deepa, truly fearful of what might happen if Karan discovered his pretty young wife fucking a man old enough to be her father.

Deepa then decided that the fuck-fest needed to end and that her dad and her pal would have to take the responsibility. She told Sunita, "Put your phone on speaker and I will keep talking to Karan. You will know when we are approaching and it is up to the two of you to finish and look presentable. Ok?"

"O, Oh, Oh-uh, yaaaahuh, Okayhhhhhhh!" grunted Sunita, each syllable punctuated by a thrust from Uncle Shom.

With all the jerking and shaking she somehow managed to switch on the loudspeaker option on the phone and flung it on the bed next to her head. She now had to do her best to make her man cum and she focused on that task.

Shom had both eyes screwed tightly closed and was concentrating on the ripples of sensation radiating outward from his cock and the base of his spine. He was also trying to judge the nature of the release which he felt in his penis. The release was going to be immensely pleasurable but he was terribly unsure of his prostrate.

Sunita grabbed his arms and raised her hips upward, offering the core of her being to this man she so wanted to please. She clenched her pussy muscles and released them, timing her clenching to his plunging.

In the background, through the waves of pleasure, over the image of her Uncle Shom's tense face, sweat drops forming on his brow and building on his nose tip, she noticed the sounds of the gate being opened and some chatter between Karan and Deepa.

Shom's ass muscles and sphincter were tightly clenched too as he fought to fuck on through to the orgasm. The pool of pleasure inside him was ever widening and he knew in any other situation he would have just extended this run happily. But now was not that moment. And yet, he could not unclench and let go.

Sunita reached around him and her hands encountered the tightly clenched muscles of his ass. She felt the rounding of both asscheeks and while her fingernails drew lines on them that made Shom shudder, she could not part them due to the tautness. She was unable to reach his anus in the same way that he had released her by touching her there. She lifted herself by levering herself up on his strong arms and reached lower. She tickled him at the base of his ass and Shom parted his legs as he felt her reaching deeper.

"Welcome home," they heard Deepa say to Karan over the speaker. He was now in the downstairs hall. "Do you want a drink?" asked Deepa; one more stalling tactic.

The spreading of his legs caused Shom to lose control of his muscles and he felt a bolt of pleasure race up from his insides and surge through his cock. As it hit his head Shom sobbed out his orgasm with a series of loud "Ah"s. Sunita cupped his mouth with her hand to stifle the sounds. She was not entirely successful because his head was thrashing around. He sucked her fingers in to his mouth, making love to them as well.

As the orgasm spread like wildfire through his body, Shom sucked in a huge quantity of air. Sunita pulled him down and covered his mouth with her own. Shom screamed his orgasm, low in volume and high in pitch, into her throat. The wild bucking caused a small release in her and she joined him in the passion, and her tongue plunged into his mouth as she held him tight to help him through.

"I think I want to sleep early," Karan was saying to Deepa. That conversation was lost in the crescendo in the minds of Shom and Sunita.

The brief moment when Shom felt he might pee passed and his whole body shuddered as his cock melted in the strangest of orgasms he had ever had.

His cock released a gush of fluid, not in shots or bolts of cum, but in a surging release of large dollops of semen, accompanied by prolonged shuddering. In that instant, Shom knew what a woman must feel when in orgasm. The pleasure emanated in ever-widening pools, each surge just a melting of his cock. His pouring into her was a liquefying and pouring out of his being, which was so appropriate for the way he felt about Sunita. She was to be worshipped, loved, cherished and what better way than to surrender to her? And what bigger surrender than letting go his entire being into her, with neither shame nor restraint?

Deepa engaged Karan in small talk about Uncle Shom and how his life had been altered after Ma's passing away. But this chatter too had no chance of being noticed.

The storm of a man's orgasm is of deep meaning to his woman. The spasming, uncoordinated thrusting, the loss of any kind of muscular control, the concentration on the intensity of his own pleasure with every thrust – none of these are suited to deliver the physical pleasure that comes from a methodical stimulation to orgasm. The exception is a simultaneous orgasm where both peak together and the joy of arriving together at the apogee is perhaps the trigger of the pleasure itself.

But it is of immense psychological fulfillment to be the harbor that absorbs the raging and violent storm of the male orgasm. And so Sunita clung to her Uncle, caressing his arms, his back and running her fingernails on his hard muscles, eking out every frisson that was ready for release in each cell of his body. He wept, tears flowing freely – as freely as the vast surges of semen flowed from him to her.

She hugged him and soothed him, caressing his head and stroking his back. The man was a child in her soothing arms, even as his manhood lay embedded in her, filling her with his seed. She rocked him and cradled him, opening her hips wide to take in all of him. As her legs spread wide, she found she could beat a rhythm on his ass which thumped him into her, shaking out in small jerks and dribbles anything that was left to flow.

The waves of pleasure, the relief at the release before any interruption and the release of months of pent up sexual tension left Shom in a stupor.

He lay on Sunita, his entire weight on her. She gently stroked his arms, feeling the firm hard body. She lay under him, legs spread, his cock still engorged and in side her even as it lost its mass. She felt the huge quantities of his semen clog her womb, the warmth spreading and comforting her.

She heard him snore gently and the quiet of the night was soothing, except for the noises from the phone.

She did not want to get up. She did not want to disturb Uncle Shom. She did not want to stop clinging to him. And she certainly didn't want to leave him soon.

The footsteps on the stairway convinced her to do what she didn't want to do. She stirred Uncle Shom and pushed him off her gently and he fell back on the bed, flat on his back. She kissed him on his cheek and reached for the caftan which was to serve as her night dress for tonight.

She slipped it over her head. There was no time to pause for her bra or collect her clothes scattered all around the room.

Quickly, she covered Uncle with his spread out dhoti, stained as it was with fluids. Sunita slipped out of the doors behind the curtain. She parted the curtains to appear on the landing just as Karan and Deepa were coming up to the landing level.

Raising her hands over her head, pulling her hair back and tying it to look tidy, Sunita retied the hair band and wished her husband with a cheery, "Hi!"

"Look at this guy!" she said to Deepa, "Ek din bhi biwi ko chhod kar nahi reh sakta!" (He cant stay away from his wife for even a day!) Sunita was red and on her cheek were clear signs of abrasion. To Deepa's eyes her friend had the look of a well-fucked woman who had barely had time to recompose herself.

Deepa was staring at her friend in disbelief trying to connect the sounds that she heard on the phone with the sight that Sunita now presented. Karan had his hands around Sunita and thankfully was side by side with her. He was telling Deepa of the plan for the following day.

"Chal, lets go to bed early, we have to get an early start tomorrow," he said. Going to bed early was Karan's standard coded message that he was seeking privacy.

As Karan ushered her in to the bedroom, Sunita stared at Deepa and start to feel the fluids in her womb start to seep. She lay down on her side of the bed with her back to Karan. As she felt his hand on her hip, urging her to turn to him, she felt a flood of the semen flow out and stain her caftan.

"Wait, I need to use the loo," muttered Sunita and escaped to the sanctuary offered by the bathroom.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers