"Uncle" Bill The Mentor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll dry my hair upstairs. You can go shower, Bill."

Kate winked at me and walked up the stairs. I entered the bedroom and stripped naked, then went into the master bath. It was steamy in there after Kate's shower, and I smiled when I saw the giant heart Kate had drawn with her finger on the steamed up mirror. This girl could be fucking adorable when she wanted, I thought to myself.

I emerged from the bedroom a short time later wearing jeans, a Bean long sleeve Henley shirt, and Timberline hiking boots. Jess and Kate were sitting on the couch chatting as they waited for me.

"You men take so long to get ready," Jess teased.

"Don't they," chimed in Kate. "What were you doing in there so long, Uncle Bill," Kate queried with a raised eyebrow.

Jess gave Kate an odd look. "Ka-ate," she squealed. "That's my uncle! You're so bad," Jess said with a giggle."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Let's hit the road, shall we," I said, grabbing my keys.

"It was a quick drive to downtown Burlington, and I parked the car near the Church Street Marketplace. We strolled around together in a light rain, the girls popping into a store here and there along the way. Jess had picked up a couple of items from Banana Republic, but Kate had found nothing of interest. Suddenly, Kate hooked an arm around Jess and pulled her into the Bertha Church Intimate Apparel store. I stood outside with a dumb look on my face, spying Kate glancing at me through the storefront window and smiling. Shaking my head, I went into a nearby bookstore to poke around as the girls shopped. Jess rang my cell phone an hour later, letting me know they were finished. I met them outside, and we went to the car to drop off their purchases before we went to lunch.

We decided to try Boloco for lunch, and were promptly seated at a table near the window. We browsed through the menu, and each of us ordered a Magic Hat number 9. It delighted Jess that the waitress asked her and Kate for ID but not me. As she carried on about me being so old, Kate frowned and gave her a disapproving look. Jess appeared not to notice.

The waitress brought the drinks and took our food order. We chatted and people watched out the window as we waited for the food to arrive.

"How have you been, Jess? Do you have any boys chasing you around," I asked.

"I've been doing really well, Uncle Bill. I've gone out with a couple. Nothing serious. Actually, Kate and I had a double date a few weeks ago," she offered.

"Oh," I said, caught off guard and feeling a twinge of jealousy. I looked at Kate, who was blushing a dozen shades of crimson.

"Jess loves to make something out of nothing. She knows damned well I wanted nothing to do with that guy. The only reason I went is because her guy wouldn't go without someone else there to entertain his friend who was visiting that weekend."

"Well, he has tried calling you up a bunch of times since then, Kate."

"And thank YOU, Jess, for giving him my number. I feel like I can't even answer my phone now."

"Oh, Kate. At some point, you need to put yourself out there. It's as if you're waiting for some miracle or something, and life is passing you by."

Kate glanced down at the table, then looked up at me before turning her attention to Jess. "I know what I want in a man, and I won't settle for less," she said.

"But you won't know what you really want without seeing what is out there, Kate."

"Trust me Jess. I know exactly what I want," Kate replied, returning her gaze to me.

"How has school been going for you, Kate," I asked, interrupting the conversation.

"I've been doing very well. I actually changed my major this semester."

"Did you? To what?"

"I'm now officially a finance major. I wasn't thrilled with my engineering courses, and decided I'd give finance a try. I love it, actually."

"She's following in your footsteps Uncle Bill," noted Jess. "No matter. Kate is going to excel in whatever she tries."

Kate looked at me sheepishly. "Well, why not? You certainly do quite well for yourself from what I can see," said Kate. "Look at the lifestyle you have on top of it. A girl could do worse for herself."

"I reckon so," I said, trying to hide a frown.

The food came and we ate in relative silence. After lunch, we decided to catch a movie. We purchased popcorn and drinks and settled into our seats in the theater. Jess excused herself to use the ladies room. When she was gone, Kate grabbed my hand in hers and turned to me.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Sorry about what, Kate?"

"I should have told you about that stupid date and school and everything. I should have told you."

"Kate, wasn't I the one that encouraged you to take advantage of college life?"

"Whatever, Bill. Tell me the truth. How did you feel when you heard Jess say we had double dated?"

Pausing, I looked into Kate's beautiful eyes, knowing I couldn't lie to her. "I didn't like it much. Not at all."

Kate beamed. "Good. That is exactly how I'd hoped you'd feel. And I AM sorry, Bill."

Spying Jess returning, Kate released my hand and settled back in her seat. I glanced at her once more, catching a look of complete satisfaction on her pretty face. The three of us laughed through the comedic action on the screen, and left the theater in good spirits.

When we arrived home, I announced that I was cooking and that the girls could relax. I grilled shrimp, strip steaks and asparagus, and served them with a salad and loaded baked potatoes. After we fed like a pack of hungry wolves, Jess pushed herself away from the table.

"I'd be three hundred pounds if I ate like this all year, Uncle Bill," she said. "You spoil us."

"Good. You both deserve a little spoiling. Go over to the living room. I'll clean up."

"Oh, no," Kate piped up. "You cooked a delicious meal. Jess and I will take care of the mess," Uncle Bill.

"Thanks a lot, Kate," joked Jess. "I'm tired. I was going to take a little nap."

"Go lay down on the couch, Jess," I said. "We've got this." Kate smiled, happy to be in close proximity to me. We worked as a team, and in a short while we had everything cleaned up. I sat at the end of the other couch, and Kate lay down next to me, throwing a pillow on my lap and resting her head on it as she had countless times in the past. This time, however, it was so very different than ever before. That was especially true when Kate slipped her hand under the pillow and grabbed my cock through my jeans. Kate sighed when she felt me grow stiff in her hand, spending the entire time gently squeezing me with a self-satisfied grin on her face. Jess napped for an hour as Kate and I watched a hockey game. When Jess awoke, she sat up and stretched, glancing in our direction.

"The dynamic duo," she punned. "Are you going to lay there the entire night, or should we do something? How about we play some poker?"

Kate sat up and threw the pillow at me. "Yeah, Uncle Bill. Are you brave enough to take us on in a high stakes game?"

"Bring it, ladies. I'll get the cards and chips."

"I'll get the wine, shouted Jess."

I'd taught the girls to play poker years ago, and we played a few times a year. Kate is a math whiz, so she easily got a handle on the probabilities of the game. Jess can read people better than Kate, but she clearly played hunches instead of probabilities. Even so, we always had a ball and played for hours. This night was no different, and it was nearly three in the morning when Jess claimed victory over Kate and me, taking us both out on the final hand.

"I'm taking my victory lap now. Upstairs to pee, then off to bed. You losers try to get some sleep."

"Enjoy a short lived victory, Jess. Tomorrow, we get revenge."

Jess made a show of yawning at my reply, then headed up the stairs with Kate following. I turned out the lights in the kitchen and living room, brushed my teeth, and flopped into bed. My bedroom had a skylight that had blinds built into it. I used a remote to open the blinds, and saw that we had a break in the clouds. I lay there looking at the full moon that was visible in the sky, unable to fall asleep.

Sometime later, Kate walked into the room and stood by the side of the bed. She dropped her robe to the floor and stood there for a moment in the pale moonlight, looking down at me. I reached a hand out to her, and Kate joined me in bed. Wordlessly, we communicated with each other. I sat up and kissed her tenderly, at least at first. I grew more aggressive, kissing her harder and pushing her down onto her back. I nipped at her neck with my lips and teeth as I brought a hand between her legs. Kate parted them, allowing me access to her pussy. She let out a shaky breath as my fingers found and parted her slit, which was already wet with her desire. I slipped two fingers inside her and began a slow assault on her cunt as I moved my mouth down to one of her tits. I bit one of her nipples just hard enough to cause her to gasp and grab me by the hair. Kate's hips were thrusting in concert with my fingers, and it didn't take long for her to shake with her first orgasm of the night.

Not wasting any time, I nibbled my way down her tummy to her twitching pussy, breathing in the scent of her. Kate leaned back and watched me with dreamy eyes as I used my tongue to toy with her clit. I alternated licking her button and sucking it into my mouth, flicking my tongue rapidly over it as I did so. Kate was quietly moaning and twisting around as I worked. She opened her eyes wide when I slipped first one, then a second, and finally a third finger inside her, fucking her with them as I continued with my mouth on her clit. Kate's body tensed up and she pulled a pillow to her face just before she exploded in orgasm. The pillow did little to contain her moans, but it was something at least. I wormed my way back up to Kate and we kissed some more.

My cock was rock hard and in need of attention. I rolled Kate flat onto her tummy, then rolled on top of her. Spreading her legs apart, I lifted her hips up just enough to position my cock in place and slid inside her. I then used my legs to close hers, and I started to slowly grind in and out of her as I lay on top of her. Kate turned her head to the side and we kissed and licked and nibbled on each other as we fucked. I held out as long as I could, finally giving in to my needs with a grunt. Kate was elated as she felt stream after stream of my cum filling her insides, her cunt clenching me tightly as if trying to milk every drop from me. When I had no more to give, I growled in her ear and nuzzled her, laying on top of her gorgeous body.

"Oh, Bill," cooed Kate. "That was...perfect. My God. Bill, honey...you are the key that fits my lock perfectly. You do realize that, don't you," she asked, flashing love eyes at me.

"Mmmm," I growled. "You don't have much to compare me to, Kate."

"If it gets any better than that, Bill, it would probably kill me," quipped a smiling Kate.

"That would be one hell of a way to go, wouldn't it?"

"Maybe. Bill, you do realize that I wasn't just talking about the sex, right? I love everything about you. Everything."

"I reckon I do, Kate."

We changed positions and lay side by side, facing each other, inches apart.

"What are you feeling Bill. Be honest with me," pried Kate.

I let out a deep sigh. "Kate..."

"I want to know. Please, Bill."

"Honestly?"

"Yes. Honestly."

"I've fallen for you, head over heels. My heart is bursting. But Kate, that doesn't change the situation."

Kate was beaming with happiness. "We'll see about that Uncle Bill. We'll see about that. I'd better get upstairs before Jess wakes up. I could so easily fall asleep next to that gorgeous body of yours." She reluctantly got up, gave me a tender kiss, and slipped out of the bedroom.

Despite my bed feeling far too empty without Kate in it, I managed to fall into a peaceful sleep for several hours. Awakened by a knocking at my bedroom door, I pulled the sheets up over my naked body before answering.

"What's all the racket," I asked.

"Can I come in," came Kate's voice from the other side of the door.

I glanced at the bedside clock, seeing that it was almost noon. "Sure Kate. Come on in."

The door opened and Kate walked in, a huge smile plastered on her face. She bit her bottom lip and leered at my body, which was poorly concealed by the thin sheet covering me. "Jess is cooking us brunch. It's time you pulled your old, sorry ass out of bed and joined us." Kate looked at me, and silently mouthed "I want to kiss you so badly."

"That sounds perfect," I replied, covering both statements with one response.

Kate lingered a moment longer, then left the room, closing the door behind her. I put on some clothes and walked out into the kitchen, which smelled wonderful. Jess had made sausage, scrambled eggs, and French toast. Each of us had a small fruit salad in front of our places at the table. I poured myself a cup of coffee, then sat down in front of one of the place settings.

"Wow, Jess. You went all out this morning," I said. "What a treat."

"Well, I needed to do something while I waited for the two of you to wake up," replied Jess. We weren't up THAT late last night."

"Late enough, I guess," Kate replied.

"Were you up during the night, Kate? I thought I heard you moaning," Jess asked.

"Oh. Yeah. I woke up with a cramp in my calf. I came down here trying to walk it off. It hurt like hell. Sorry if I woke you."

"It's fine. I was just wondering what happened," said Jess, glancing first in my direction, then Kate's. "Let's eat!"

Breakfast was delicious. Once we had finished eating and cleaning up, we decided to go to the gym. Whatever clearing had occurred last night was a distant memory, as a hard steady rain was falling again. Jess was upset that she wouldn't get any skiing in before she left for Cancun, but at least she would soon be basking in the warm sun as she relaxed on the beach by the Caribbean Sea. Due to some local flooding, I had to take a detour to get to the gym. Once there, we went into the locker rooms to get changed. I was out first, wearing shorts, waiting for Kate and Jess to appear.

Jess came out first, wearing one of those sports bras women wear without a shirt, along with a matching pair of hot pink spandex shorts. Kate followed, wearing a loose t-shirt and a pair of black yoga pants.

"You look great, Jess," said Kate. "I wish I could get away with wearing a top like that, but there's no way. I'd look like Jessica Rabbit!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I joked.

"Oh brother," replied Jess. "Don't encourage him."

Kate giggled at that. "What are you going to do today, Uncle Bill?"

"Squats, presses and pull-ups."

"Can I work with you," asked Kate.

"Sure. It'll be nice to have a workout partner. What about you Jess?"

"You crazies go lift your weights. I'm hitting the treadmill."

Kate and I made our way over to the squat rack, and did a series of body weight exercises to warm up. Once we were warm and loose, we took turns squatting in the rack. I worked up to three working sets of five reps at three hundred sixty five pounds. Kate's working sets were at an impressive one hundred eighty five pounds. Watching Kate squat was a pleasure. She had perfect form, squatting deep and smooth. It was easy to see why she has such an incredible figure. Squatting has provided her with an incredible ass, and very shapely legs. The sweep of her hamstrings were a work of art, and she had shapely quads to complete her thighs. To each his own, but I have never found a woman with little toothpick legs to be very attractive.

I finished squatting with a twenty rep set at three hundred fifteen pounds, a grueling endeavor. Kate watched me intently as I worked. Once we completed our squats, we moved on to pressing and pull-ups. Kate really was quite a physical specimen, and matched me rep for rep as we continued our workout. Once finished, we found Jess, who had just gotten off the treadmill and was stretching. We all hit the showers, and left the gym to grab a bite for lunch.

After we ate, we headed over to the Champlain Lanes in Shelburne to try our hand at bowling. After acquiring a lane and a pair of those stylish bowling shoes for each of us, Jess started off by picking up a spare in the first frame. Kate was up next. She picked up a ball and looked over at me.

"How do you hold this thing the right way, Uncle Bill?" She had put her index and middle fingers in the two holes that were next to each other on the ball. I approached her and grabbed her hand, pulling her fingers out.

"Use your middle finger and ring finger, Kate," I said, guiding her fingers into the correct holes. "Then the index finger and pinky can help you control the ball better." I could hear Jess snickering in the background, and assumed she was laughing at Kate's seeming ineptness. I gave her a quick lesson in approaching the line and releasing the ball.

"Okay," said Kate. "I think I got it." I stepped away, and Kate rolled a perfect ball, hitting the pocket like a pro and recording a strike. "I did it," she screamed. Jess was nearly rolling on the floor at this point. It took only one more throw for me to realize that Kate had been pulling my leg. Evidently, she had bowled on a team for years, and was an exceptional bowler. We finished the day with Kate notching a 219 average to my 178 and Jess' 113. Jess thought the whole thing was hilarious, recounting my attempt to teach Kate to bowl the entire way home. She had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. I caught Kate's eyes in the rearview mirror, and she smiled and gave me a little wink.

After dinner, we had a poker revenge match, and Jess was quickly dispatched, losing her entire stake in a bluff that I had called. Kate played poorly the rest of the way, losing a short time thereafter. Clearly, she was anxious to get everyone in bed. I fully expected that she would come down to my bedroom again that night. We called it a night by eleven, and I lay in bed reading as I waited Kate's arrival.

It was clear to me that I was losing whatever moral battle I was having inside me. To be fair, with Kate here with me, it was an unfair battle indeed. I found that I was unable to resist her in the least. Perhaps when she headed back to school, I'd be able to gain some perspective again.

It was about twelve thirty when I heard someone outside my bedroom. Kate turned the knob and opened the door when a light suddenly flicked on behind her. Kate literally jumped into the air as she spun around, startled. Jess was sitting in the dark on one of the couches, and had turned on the light when Kate had committed herself to coming into my room.

"Watcha doing, Kate," she asked.

"I...I'm just..."

"Are you having one of those leg cramps again," asked an amused Jess.

"Um, maybe?"

"I KNEW something was up with the two of you," Jess yelped. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to get all weird about it," replied Kate. "Besides, it isn't like we're together. Bill insists that we aren't having a relationship, so until we are, what's there to tell?"

"A lot. There's a lot to tell."

I had gotten up and slipped on my sweatpants, and was now standing in the doorway.

"Uncle Bill," Jess teased. "You finally figured out what we all knew for ages, huh?"

"Listen Jess. Slow down a little. Don't be mad at Kate."

"Mad? I'm not mad. I'm thrilled. I'm ecstatic. My best friend has finally connected with the man of her dreams. Why would I be mad?" Jess looked at Kate. "Listen, girl. Tomorrow morning you are going to tell me all about it before I leave for the airport. For now," she said, glancing in my direction. "Let me not interrupt the two of you any more than I already have." Jess arose from the couch and walked to the stairs. "Goodnight to both of you," she said. Clasping her hands together, Jess let out a happy little squeal and ran up the stairs, closing her door behind her.