"Uncle" Bill The Mentor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate turned towards me and smiled. "Well, that was a little surprising." She walked over to me and pushed me into the bedroom, closing the door with her foot as she moved me towards the bed. She had her hands on my chest and moved in close, kissing and nibbling on my lips. I backed against the bed and Kate kept on pushing me, causing me to fall onto the bed. She pounced on me like a hungry lioness.

Kate kissed me, her tongue dancing with mine. She was pulling my hair and scratching at my back with her nails. I decided I would let his aggressive Kate take the lead and see where it led. Kissing her way down my neck, Kate bit into my shoulder with fervor.

"Careful. You're going to leave a mark," I told her.

"I have every intention of leaving a mark on you, Bill," growled Kate. She continued to kiss her way down my body, nipping and scratching at me as she went. Turning her body around, she straddled my face as she brought hers over my stiff cock. She grabbed it firmly, stroking it as her mouth hovered mere inches from the head. She could see the pre-cum oozing from the tip, and she used her tongue to lick it off. She lowered her pussy to my face and at the same time lowered her mouth onto my cock. Kate was stroking me with her hand as she moved her mouth up and down on me, bathing me with her tongue as she did so. Intermittently, she purposely grazed me with her teeth, falling just short of hurting me.

Kate could sense my orgasm approaching, and she used long strokes to bring me to a climax. She sucked as hard as she could as my cock pulsed and filled her mouth with cum. When I had no more to give, Kate released it from her mouth, but continued to nuzzle it and rub it on her lips and nose as she squirmed on my face. My tongue worked her clit as my nose was moving about in her slit. A short time later, Kate tensed up and shuddered, her orgasm racking her body.

When she finally stopped shaking, Kate climbed off me and turned around, curling up next to me. She prodded the side of my neck with her nose, and I turned to kiss her. Hunger returned as the kisses grew deeper and needier. My hands moved to her body, tweaking her nipples with my fingers. It was my turn to play rough now, and Kate surrendered to me. Reaching down to my once again stiff cock, Kate stroked it a few times.

"I need you to fuck me, Bill. Please."

Moving to my knees, I grunted and turned Kate over onto her tummy. I moved between her legs and raised her ass up into the air, leaving her head buried in the pillow. Petting her ass with one hand, I used the other to rub my cock all over her dripping pussy. I knew that Kate and I still needed to have a conversation after Jess left. Tomorrow, I told myself as I slipped just the head inside Kate's needy cunt. Tomorrow, I thought again as I thrust forward and fully into Kate, hard, causing her to cry out in pleasure. Tomorrow was soon forgotten as I gave Kate the fucking of her life, filling her with cum and collapsing on top of her. Afterword, we curled up in each other's arms and slept for hours.