"Uncle" Bill The Mentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

Kate whipped up omelets for us, and we sat at the table chatting and eating, both of us avoiding further discussion on the topic of what had happened the previous night.

"Anything new on the boy front with you, Kate? I didn't hear you mention anyone to Jess."

Kate scrunched up her nose. "No. I think maybe...I don't know. Boys my age...they are either terrified of me, or all they want to do is maul my tits. That isn't what I want out of a relationship."

"I don't blame you Kate. You deserve much better."

"If I could get over that...then there's another little problem, Kate said as she blushed.

"What's that," I said, sipping some coffee.

Kate took a deep breath. "I've never...you know. I've never been with a boy. Some necking, some fondling, but nothing more. I feel like a prude from the nineteen fifties. I'm terrified of being completely awkward and foolish when I finally get in that situation."

"Kate," I said, lifting her chin up so she would look at me. "Any boy lucky enough to be with you is going to be so happy at first that he won't even notice. Just let nature take its course and listen to your body. You'll be fine."

"I don't know," Kate said with a sigh.

We sat in silence as we drank another cup of coffee, each lost in our own thoughts. Finally, Kate took in a huge breath and looked at me.

"Uncle Bill, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Kate. What is it?"

"You don't have to answer right away. I mean...it's a big ask."

"It's okay Kate. Ask away."

"Okay. Uncle Bill, I have crushed on you since the day I met you, what, ten years ago? Unlike any other boys or men I know, you have always been kind and respectful and seen me as a person instead of a huge set of knockers. That includes teachers I've had from the sixth grade right up until today. I'm comfortable around you."

"Kate..."

"Please don't interrupt, okay? This is hard enough."

Poor Kate was bright red in the face at this point, and she could barely meet my eyes with hers.

"I want my first time to be with someone I trust. I trust you, Uncle Bill, and you are one hell of a hot man too. Would you teach me, Uncle Bill? Would you teach me to make love? Would you be...my mentor? My sex mentor," she said with a giggle.

"Kate. I...I'm a bit flabbergasted here. I mean...you're practically my niece!"

"Not really. Uncle Bill...Bill...You aren't involved with anyone, and neither am I. For both of us, this works."

"Kate. Honey, we are in different places in life. A relationship like this won't work."

"It doesn't have to be a relationship, Uncle Bill. We have a few days where we are stuck here, then I go back to school. I'm sure that within a few days, I can become confident enough so that when the opportunity comes up with a boy my age, I won't be too scared to say no and run off. Please say you will at least think about it? Please?"

"Okay Kate. I'll think about it. Okay?"

Kate broke out into a giant smile and planted a kiss on my lips. "Thanks Uncle Bill," she squealed as she scurried out of the room.

I sat on the couch in silence as I thought about our conversation. On one hand, this was ill advised and could upset a lot of relationships. On the other hand, it had been several months since I had sex, and Kate was just so incredibly perfect. I would have to be a bit insane to say no to her.

We spent a good part of the day outside, clearing the drive and walks again and building a snowman. Of course, a snowball fight also ensued, which was easily won by me. The battle culminated with me tackling Kate in the snow and holding her down. As I looked down at her lying there laughing and glowing, I made my decision. I was going to do it.

I got up and reached a hand down to Kate, helping her up. We walked to the house arm in arm. When we got inside, we took off our coats, gloves and boots, tossing them to the floor near the door. I turned to face Kate and touched a hand to her cheek, causing her to gasp. I leaned forward and kissed her gently, soft tender kisses. Kate sighed and moaned and kissed me back as we stood there, until I broke the kiss and reached my hand out to her. Kate took my hand and followed me into the bedroom.

Once inside, I kissed Kate again, alternating between deep kisses and little nips at her lips. Kate might not have been very experienced, but she was one damned good kisser. Her soft, full lips felt wonderful against mine, and the cooing sounds she made added to the experience. We broke the kissing long enough for me to pull off my sweatshirt. Kate followed suit, and we sat on the edge of the bed and kissed some more.

After a few more minutes, Kate started to pull up my t-shirt, trying to get it off. I helped her remove it and leaned back against the headboard, propped against the pillows. Kate ran her hands over my chest and shoulders as she fixed me with a hungry stare.

"I have to admit something Uncle Bill. I have dreamed...no....fantasized about this moment for a long time. You are a beautiful man. Fuck. Your chest, your arms. I want to eat you up!"

Kate leaned forward and kissed me some more, then nibbled her way down my neck, kissing all the way as her hands roamed all over my torso. She sat up, biting that bottom lip again and leaned back to look at me. With a hopeful and expectant look in her eyes, she pulled her t-shirt up over her head and tossed it to the floor. Her ridiculously ample breasts were still imprisoned in her bra, which was straining to contain her. Kate watched my eyes as I took her all in, and she leaned forward to kiss me some more.

"I could kiss you all day, Uncle Bill," she said with a happy sigh.

"I'm pretty sure that's what you signed up for, Kate." I pulled her in close again and kissed her some more as my hands started to roam around her body. Reaching around behind her, I undid the clasps of her bra and it sprung open. Kate lifted her body enough for me to remove the bra entirely, and then she pressed herself against me. She felt incredible against my naked chest. I started to assault her neck with my lips, tongue and teeth as my left hand found one of her tits. Kate had her eyes closed and was making little moans as I nibbled and touched her. I was expecting her to be a bit apprehensive, but it was clear that Kate had fully made up her mind to give herself to me.

Kate pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "I want us naked, Uncle Bill. I want to feel you against me," she said with a shy smile.

She got off the bed and slid her jeans and panties off with one motion, then knelt next to me and started to undo the button on my jeans. I surveyed her body as she unbuttoned me and zipped down the fly. She had a trim waist, wide hips, and a wonderfully full and curvy bottom, which I had already familiarized myself with. She had a neatly trimmed dark bush that completed the look. I raised my hips off the bed to assist Kate in pulling down my jeans and briefs.

She put a hand to her mouth as she released my stiff cock from the confines of my shorts.

"Oh my God, Uncle Bill. It's beautiful. I always knew it would be."

Kate didn't take her eyes off of it as she finished undressing me, flinging the jeans behind her once I was free of them. She crawled up my body and threw herself on top of me, and we kissed and touched and nibbled and stroked for quite some time. I reached a hand down between her legs and found her cunt to be dripping in anticipation. I took my time, teasing her by stroking her lips and slipping a finger or two inside her and back out again. She was moaning and twisting with need, and it didn't take her very long to cum once I started to play with her clit. Kate dug her nails into my shoulders as her first orgasm racked her body. Kate looked a bit embarrassed, as she was quite vocal when she came.

"Sorry, Uncle Bill. I guess I was a bit loud," she said as she looked away.

"There is nothing to be sorry about, Kate. Lovemaking is about letting yourself loose with and for another person. All I heard was that I was doing something very right. Don't censor yourself, but don't fake it either. Just feel and react and be you."

Kate looked at me and smiled, then looked leaned to the side and looked down at my cock. She was shaking with anticipation as I rolled her over onto her back. I reached over to the nightstand and opened a drawer, pulling out a condom. I opened the package and handed it to her, and instructed her how to put it on me. Kate complied, covering the head of my cock and rolling the condom down with shaky hands. When she had finished, I knelt between her legs and positioned my cock at her pussy, nudging it and rubbing against her. I ran my cock up and down her wet slit, watching as the lips parted just a bit. Positioning my cock right there at the opening, I locked eyes with Kate as I slowly, slowly slipped inside her.

She lay there with her mouth wide open as I inched inside her, taking my time filling her, allowing her to savor each moment, until, finally, I was fully inside her. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her hard against me, eliciting a deep moan as she took in the feeling of being full of me.

"Oh, Billy. Oh my God Uncle Bill. Fuck. Please Uncle Bill. Fuck me," Kate begged as she lay full of my cock.

Leaning forward and laying on top of her, I began a slow and steady assault of her cunt with my hungry cock. I kissed and nibbled at Kate as I fucked her, and she clawed at me and pulled at my hair as I did.

"Your cock...I can feel the heat coming off of it. Oh my God. It's so deep. Billy..."

Kate bit into my shoulder as her second orgasm hit her. Slowing my pace just a bit, I looked down at Kate, whose eyes were glazed over with lust and satisfaction. Her body was responding to mine, and her hips were thrusting involuntarily. Her cunt was clenching my cock, and eons of evolution drove her body to keep moving, needing me to fill her with my cum. Soon thereafter, my body tensed up, and Kate watched my face as I grunted and came, thrusting deep and hard as I did. I lay on top of her for a few minutes as we recovered, and finally rolled off onto my side next to her. I removed the condom and threw it in a wastebasket by the bed, and Kate curled up onto my chest and clung to me.

"Oh, Uncle Bill. That...that was amazing. Holy shit. I'm still shaking here."

"I needed that more than I realized, Kate."

Kate buried her nose in my neck and breathed in, taking the scent of me deep into her memory. We lay like that for a while, talking and petting and stroking. After a while, Kate reached down and grabbed my shaft as she looked me in the eye and smiled. I immediately began to stiffen in her hand, delighting Kate immensely. She stroked me and started to leave a trail of kisses down my neck and chest to my tummy. Kate looked up at me as if asking permission.

"Go ahead, honey. Watch me. Listen to the sounds I make and the way I move. That will guide you."

Kate smiled and licked the head of my cock as she slowly stroked me. She had a coy smile as she knowingly teased me, kissing and licking me, knowing that I wanted to be in her mouth. It was her turn to watch me squirm as she toyed with me. Finally, with a wanton look in her eyes, she took me into her mouth and started to suck me, sliding her mouth up and down my shaft as she did. At some point, she broke eye contact and focused on my cock. She was making little moaning sounds as she tended to me, and I was becoming quite vocal myself. I felt my orgasm fast approaching, and I started to thrust my hips forward.

"Almost Kate...Oh honey, that's it baby. I'm going to cum, honey. I'm going to cum," I warned Kate, fully expecting her to pull away and stroke me to finish. Kate had no intention of stopping, and cooed with delight when my cock spasmed and filled her mouth with cum. She didn't stop until she had swallowed every drop, reluctantly taking me out of her mouth and kissing my cock lovingly.

"Did I do good, Uncle Bill," she asked with an expectant smile.

"You did wonderful, Kate. Wonderful."

Kate beamed and moved up by my side again, curling up against me and putting her head on my shoulder. We napped and fucked the day away, and with the weather cooperating, spent the better part of a week fucking each other senseless.

The weather finally cleared, and Kate and I reluctantly loaded her luggage into my car for the trip to the airport. We drove most of the way in silence, each of us lost in thought. We drove into the parking lot, and I pulled into a space and turned the car off.

Kate looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you Uncle Bill. For everything. Thank you."

"Ah, Kate. Thank you. It will be okay honey. Get back to school and into the swing of things. This was an incredible couple of weeks, but it's time to get back to business."

"I guess," said Kate reluctantly. Well, at least I won't make a total fool of myself now when I get a boyfriend. Right?"

"Kate, you never would have."

"Yeah, well. Now I have a new problem."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Who the hell is going to meet my expectations now? I think you may have ruined me," Kate laughed.

"Oh brother," I replied.

Kate leaned over and kissed me deeply, clinging to me tightly as she did. She pulled back enough to stare into my eyes.

"Spring break is right around the corner, Billy," she said as she opened the car door. "Jess is going to Cancun, but I think I'd much rather ski up here in Vermont," she added with a hopeful smile.

I got out and popped the trunk, pulling out Kate's luggage and extending the handle. Kate kissed me once more before heading to the terminal. She stopped after a few steps and turned to look at me.

"It isn't lost on me that you didn't say no about spring break, Billy. Not lost on me at all." She gave me a smirk, and then waved and turned, continuing to walk to the terminal.

I stood there and watched her go, realizing that this beautiful young woman had captured my heart. And wondering just what in the hell I was going to do about that.

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers
12