Uncle Bob and His Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I covered Tickles to shield her from the cool night air. She slept for about 45 minutes. Several times, I held up the blanket to see if her body was really as I remembered it. Several times, I snaked my tongue back into her sleeping pussy to flood my taste buds with her wet, young, virgin nectar. Every time I tasted her, my mind flashed back to what a wonderful, adventurous lover Alice had been. She pushed our limits to keep our marriage fresh. I had not cared for her strap-on night. Several times she wanted me to fist her; we never succeeded, but trying was fun. There were water sports, remote control toys, vibrators, porno, talking about others, role-playing, food and sex in public. She had a fantasy about being with another woman. I regret not having arranged that for her.

Tickles woke up nuzzling my body and still sleepy. She moved her hand to my dick, encountering my slacks. She just said, "Take them off." I did. She laid her head on my stomach, watching and holding my hardening cock. She started to move her hand up and down. "Is this right?"

"Squeeze a little harder."

"Have you ever seen a man cum?"

"No"

"You have control of my body. Keep that up and I won't last long. Just watch and feel my body. You will know where I am. Do what you want with me. Do what you want with my cum."

She looked puzzled.

"Sometimes you'll want me to cum inside you, sometimes somewhere on your body, sometimes in your mouth, sometimes just in your hands. This time, you are in total control. You decide."

I closed my eyes and let her inexperienced hands use me as her toy. She varied her strokes; I was slippery. She discovered my most sensitive spots and learned not to squeeze my balls. She was doing a good job. When my stomach tightened, she sensed to back off. Her first time with me and she made me say, "Please let me cum."

Her lips closed softly around the head of my dick. She licked all the pre-cum off, sucked firmly, then she sat upright giving me long strokes with her right hand. She learned to twist around the head on the down stroke. My body told her it was ready. She did not vary anything. I started cuming like I was thirty again. Cum covered her hand and ran down my shaft, onto my belly.

Another twist around the head and I winced. Tickles liked the control. She was gentle but also seemed to like hurting me a little, playing with my overly sensitive dick. My eyes opened and watched as she played with my cum and softening dick. She sucked at a puddle of cum in her palm and rubbed some onto her nipples and breasts. She pulled one last drop from my dick and rubbed what was left into her pussy. She was perfect.

I pulled Tickles to me and kissed her deeply. Her mouth tasted of my cum and I'm sure she could still taste her pussy's juice on my tongue. "You're a beautiful woman and a wonderful lover. Your body is every man's dream. You have made me feel wonderful." I pulled her down to my chest and felt tears drop by my nipple. I covered us both up and we slept a few hours till the sun came up.

My sack rat was still sleeping when I got up and went to make breakfast. I figured she needed a hardy one so I ignored most of the vegan rules again. Dressed in that white robe again, she soon stumbled into the kitchen. I said, "You were magnificent last night." She gave me a big smile, drank a glass of OJ and dug into an egg, cheese and veggie omelet.

When she was done, I said, "You did not have to get dressed for me."

Tickles slipped the robe off her body. She had cum stains on her breasts and belly and her pussy hair was matted. She looked at me and said in her little girl voice, "You have to help me get all clean." We both had a great laugh.

When Tickles was just learning to talk, I would tell her to go get in the tub and get clean. She would go into the bathroom, splash water around and come tell me, "See all clean." I'd chase her around the house and go bathe her. What could I do? I chased an eighteen year old, naked Tickles, around the house, caught her and pushed her into the bathroom, stripped naked, got into the tub and bathed her under the shower.

It was time to push her limits and see if she would run away. I washed every inch of her, but it wasn't a proper Uncle-Niece bath. I raised her left leg putting her foot on the side of the tub and begin to lick, suck and explore, looking to see how formidable that dreaded ring of protective skin was. It didn't look like much and she didn't object when I pushed one finger in. I found her G-spot rubbed and sucked her clit like it was a little dick. I think she broke my nose. She grabbed my head and smashed it into her. She was going to be a vocal, dirty talking lover. "God, yes lick me. Suck harder. Make me cum. If you don't fuck me today, I going to bite your balls off." Then she screamed, leaned against the wall over my head and gave me her weight. Good thing I was holding her up with one hand on her butt and a finger in her cunt.

Soon Tickles said, "I really have to pee."

"Go ahead." I figured she was going to give me some static, but, no, she peed. I licked her and drank a little. She was ready to go again.

I stood, turned her around toward the spray and soaped her ass. Wonderfully, the hot water was holding up. Almost, as if she were leading, she pushed back into me and I guided my dick to her little tight pucker. She stopped, but when I did not move, she pushed back a little harder. The head of my cock slipped by the first ring of muscles. She immediately clamped down. I reached around and began twisting her nipples and lightly biting her neck. Then I whispered, "Masturbate for me." She began rubbing herself and rocking her hips. She had a couple of inches of cock in her asshole now. Her fingers were working up to "fast" speed.

She got used to being stretched and started to push back for more.

"Don't take any more of me into you right now. You can make me cum easily like this. When I cum in you the first time, I want to be deep in your belly, feel your body suck me dry and then watch our cum run out of you and down your legs." She moaned and came on her fingers. Her knees buckled and another inch of me slid into her. If I did not have a good grip on her she would have pushed my dick all the way up her ass.

Her breathing returned to normal. I pulled out, washing my dick as I did.

"Turn around and set on the back of the tub.

"Hands to your side.

"Push your breast out.

"Open your mouth.

"I am going to jack off for you.

"When I come I'm going to push into your mouth. You are going to take me deep in your throat and you are going to swallow every drop of my cum."

Tickles took orders well. I'll remember that for a BDSM night. My hand started to slide up and down my shaft. Tickles added her tongue to my efforts. When I groaned she closed her lips around my dick and sucked me until I had to use her shoulders to hold myself up. My stomach muscles cramped, I came very hard.

I was spent. She still looked horny. She whispered to me, "Please fuck me."

"No," I replied, "I'm going to flirt with you all day. Touch you, rub you while we are shopping and make you so hot you will not know your name. Then tonight, I'll fuck you until you scream at me to stop."

"But I'm ready now."

All I could think to say was, "Yes, but not ready enough." We dried each other off and I went to dress, taking my limp, currently unimpressive noodle with me. I knew, tonight was going to be half a blue pill night.

She was dressed like I remember she dressed, like a model, short skirt, belly shirt, hair perfect, make-up perfect. Ok, maybe tonight would require an entire blue pill.

When we got to the mall, Tickles slid out of the car making sure I saw her light blue panties. I commented, "Little girl, you do not have any pictures on your blue panties. But you do have a wet spot." She actually blushed.

Where women get the energy to shop, I'll never know. By two she had been at it three hours and showed not signs of slowing down. I had felt every inch of her body as we visited one store or another. We even went into dressing rooms together. If I went too long with out touching her pussy she would flash me. Even with all that stimulation, I finally nudged her, "Lets go get some lunch." Without argument she went along with me. No argument, this was something new.

As we stood in line for her to get her veggie wrap, she whispered, "I want to go into Spencer's and see the naughty things they have."

"No," I smiled.

"Then, how about Victoria's Secret?"

"No,"

She looked puzzled, I never told her "No."

"I'll show you why after we eat."

We ate and started to leave the Food Court. "Well?" she said. I pulled her toward the women's restroom.

"Go in there, take off your panties, wipe your pussy dry with them and bring them to me."

She gave me a look as if to say, "Is that all you are going to ask of me?"

Off she went. When she returned she was hiding her little blue treasure. Both my arms were full of packages. I was standing right in the middle of the mall where the escalators come into the Food Court.

"Shake them out, push them into my face."

She turned bright red, but did as she was told. Several, men and women caught the show. Most smiled. "Now hold them by the waist band and let them dangle from your fingers while we walk out of the mall."

Tickles stood straight and tall, put her free hand on my arm and walked proudly, swinging her panties with the wet spot.

I was falling in love with this naughty little girl.

We make it home and unloaded our treasures. I handed Tickles a rum and coke and said, "After this I want to bathe my little girl for the last time."

"You mean your are not going to bathe me any more?"

"Oh, I'll bathe you often but you will be a woman the next time I shower with you."

We both sensed that taking each other's clothes off was different this time. I was preparing her body for me; washing her with just warm water. I wanted her clean but not smelling of soap. We dried off and wrapped ourselves in those big white robes. Tickles sat in the armless wicker chair at Alice's makeup table, I stood behind her and brushed her hair slowly, taking time to kiss her warm neck and suck her soft earlobes.

The robes were too hot. The bedroom was bright with the afternoon sun. We threw the robes on the bed. Tickles immediately stretched out on them, rolled onto her back, raised her knees and opened her legs. She definitely was telling me what she wanted. I knelt between her creamy thighs and began to lick her pussy.

The day full of play had worked. She was wet, slippery and needy. Her hips began to churn the instant my lips closed on her button. Very carefully, I pushed my right index finger into her stretching her hymeneal ring and began to rub her g-spot. I kissed, licked, sucked and fingered my young lover. Once, twice, three times I felt her tighten and I backed off. Her body was demanding a climax. She was groaning in frustration. It was time to take her.

I helped her off the bed, sat on the chair and had her straddle me. I rubbed my dick all around Tickles' pussy, teasing her clit and getting us both very wet. I rested the tip of my cock half-an-inch into the mouth of her virgin pussy.

Rub your button for me." She followed all my orders perfectly. She was very wet. Before we realized what was happening, she had stretched and most of the head of my dick had slipped into her. I put a hand on each of her butt cheeks to steady her and keep her from pushing me farther inside. Within minutes, Tickle's eyes were closed, her body made pleading noises, she expected me to stop her climax again, but I did not. I helped by sucking those beautiful nipples. I could feel her body getting ready to fly. Her arms moved around my head for leverage. She was starting to cum and was about to say, "Oh my God." Just the "Oh my" made it out, when I pulled her strongly, impaling her two thirds down the shaft of my cock. Then the "God" came out as a definite growl.

Tickles was not a virgin any more but she definitely was not finished. She began to roll her hips, working the rest of my dick into her and using its base to rub her clit. She was learning fast, getting rough and I had to struggle to keep us on the chair. She had felt just enough pain to keep her near but delay the height of her climax. When she started toward the top again, I squeezed her nipples hard. That kept her teetering again. My dick felt like it was in a milking machine. I could feel her flinch when her thrusts forced the head of my dick to hit her cervix.

I had not planned this part. I began to cum. Tickles realized that I was cuming inside her and she violently tried to force me farther inside her newly opened body. That sent her over the top. She rode and rode the crest of a long climax, struggling not to pass out. I felt her body relax all at once, lodging my cock as deep into her as I could go. Our hearts were beating together and we both struggled to breathe. We were both sweating but that is not why we were wet from dick and cunt down. Even my feet were wet. At least for this one time, my Alice was back, fucking me, using me, making love with me, making me complete.

Tickles started kissing me, realizing she was now a woman. I felt her hand go down between us and feel where we were joined. She brought our mixed juices up with her fingers, wiped them onto my lips and then covered my lips with her mouth. I felt her tongue savor the taste and I fought for my share before she stole it all. When my softening dick slipped from her, she giggled. A victory giggle I think.

We stayed together kissing and touching, until I had to move or face never walking again. I moved her off me and tried to stand. My butt seemed to be part of the wicker now. Pulling my ass off really hurt.

Tickles, hugged me, I felt those tears again. She said, "I love you."

"And, I love my beautiful, new woman."

I took her hand and headed for the shower again. We bathed, kissed and touched. We could have slept there in the tub but the hot water ran out. Instead, nude we went back to the bedroom and slept like newlyweds.

When I awoke, I knew instantly what was missing – Pancakes. Alice and I always craved pancakes after a hot love making session. The first cakes were coming off the grill when, Tickles bounded into the room, "What did you do to me, you dirty old man?"

"Let me eat some pancakes and I'll show you."

She had to admit defeat, "No, I'm way too sore. But I could use some pancakes."

"Ok, but you'll owe me."

She was serious, "Can it be that good again?"

"Even better. Sit down and eat." I loved seeing how tenderly she sat down. I loved knowing I had satisfied a woman and that she was pleased with me.

12