Uncle Bob & Micky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had an early dinner in the hotel and returned to my room. With plans to start our drive tomorrow, I began packing leaving out my road clothes. Micky had traveling clothes in her overnight bag and we were set for the morning.

"Is it too early to go to bed, Bob," Micky asked in a sultry tone as she began pealing off her clothes. We quickly took care of toilet needs, finished undressing, and turned down bed covers. I was fully hard and I could tell Micky was ready, too. Her pussy glistened with her womanly moisture and her nipples swelled.

"No foreplay, fuck me." I took my position as Micky aligned me with her waiting love nest. I took her at her word and drove in hard to the hilt. Micky gasped, moaned, and drew her legs up. I hooked her legs with my arms and drew them higher giving my cock more pussy to fuck. I pounded into Micky with total abandon as she begged me for more.

Micky had a powerful orgasm but I did not relent from my bruising pounding of her cunt. I was possessed by some sex demon that drove me on harder. Micky was a full player; she got the fucking she asked for. As a second orgasm took over mind and body, Micky begged me to cum with her. Her second orgasm was huge and she went limp as my cock expanded and contracted shooting her full of my thick fertilizer.

"Micky that was just plain raw fucking. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I panted into her ear after the power of our orgasms subsided. I released her legs and they fell like sacks to the bed. I could not imagine how; however, I was still hard and still filling Micky's pussy.

"Bob, that was one hell of a bitch fuck! I loved it and I love you." Micky began kissing my neck and nibbling at my ear. I shifted slightly so we could kiss, kiss lover kisses. I slowly began moving my hips, sawing in and out of her cum drenched pussy. I wanted to make gentle love to Micky.

"It is a little late to ask after two nights of lustful cumming in you, are you protected." I did not break my slow lovemaking and did not actually care what the answer might be. I began realizing I was falling in love with my niece and if baby made three, then fine.

Micky looked me in the eye; I wondered if she saw my inner feelings. I wondered if she could see my growing love and acceptance of the consequences. "Make love to me Bob. All I want is your physical love, your emotional love, and your mental love. I want you in every way a woman wants a man. Maybe some day we will make a baby, but not now. Kiss me like you love me."

We made love very slowly, neither trying to orgasm nor avoiding it. "I see love in your eyes, Bob. Is that love for me? Tell me, please." I did not try to answer immediately; rather I continued the slow dance of love.

"Micky, if you see love in my eyes, then you see clearly. Yes, I love my niece and I am growing in love for a beautiful young woman." It was like flood waters bursting from a broken dam. Micky began to orgasm and cry at the same time. My emotions boiled over at her tears and her orgasm and I cried and came, too.

"If you said you were not protected, I was ready to bring our love child into the world." That set off another round of sobs. Micky sobbed herself to sleep and I drifted off into a sound and blissful slumber.

The scent of coffee drifted to my nose before I awoke and as I became conscious, I saw Micky in her naked glory smiling at me. "I am not very domestic, Bob. I never make coffee even for myself. Hopefully, I followed the directions."

"First thing, the coffee smells good. Second thing, smell means it is good. Third thing, even if it tastes bad, it is delivered by the sweetest vision I could ever hope to wake up to or wake up with." I accepted the offered cup and tasted.

Micky looked apprehensive as I set the cup down and rose from the bed. I stepped in front of her, took her into a loving embrace and kissed her apprehension away. "Excellent coffee, made with love and accepted with love. I better drink it before it gets cold because you are making me hot."

We quickly showered, dressed, finished packing, and loaded the car. I settled the hotel charges and returned to the car. Micky sat on the passenger side telling me to drive a couple hours. "We can get something along the road when we take a break."

I started heading toward the interstate with Micky telling me shortcuts. When I80 came into view and we merged onto it, Micky took out her cell phone. "This is Micky Watson calling for David Jones." I heard only half the conversation, Micky's half. "David, there are a of loose ends with my mothers estate. I'm taking some time off, six month at least, maybe a year."

I guessed David was her agent because the next couple of sentences from Micky made me understand the pressures she must experience as a photo model with high face recognition. "David, do you think I don't know how much you make in real dollars from your cut of my residuals, and, that you've enjoyed that cut since I was 16? I am not some brainless blonde with no clue. I have decided to take time off to rebuild family ties and don't care. You know, a client can fire an agent just as an agent can fire a client. What way do you want it?"

After a couple more minutes, the call ended. Micky made another call to her broker putting a hold on her assets blocking anyone from making deposits or withdrawals without her authorization. She made a similar call to her bank with the same instructions.

"Bob, that is the life I live, well lived. I hope you understand why I want to escape. The glamor only shows after the photographer prints the pictures." I explained some of deadline pressures and how I fought publishers. This helped explain I somewhat understood.

We rolled up on a large interstate rest area with a fast food restaurant on the border of Illinois and Iowa and stopped to have something as nutritious as fast food can produce. We took our food to a table where we sat side by side.

"Bob, can we make Council Bluffs tonight? I want to visit grandma and grandpa's graves." Micky snuggled up and whispered, "I need to talk to them for a few minutes." I wanted to pry what she needed to talk about; however, I hugged her, gave her a chaste kiss and said yes.

"It is about 400 miles to Council Bluffs and we will have to drive hard and take few breaks. But we can make it." With this new plan, we got back on the road. Micky slept for a couple hours and took over driving after a gas and bathroom break near Iowa City. "Watch out around Des Moines, I80 and I35 merge there and it is easy to get on the wrong road." I settled in the passenger seat for a little rest.

Micky's car gets good gas mileage even at highway speeds and she stopped for gas neat Atlantic. "We are just a little over an hour from Council Bluffs, we can stay at the Horseshoe and visit the graves tomorrow. York is another three to four hours further."

I started driving the last hour as Micky got on the phone again. "Horseshoe reservations, this is Micky Watson." Again, I was getting only half the conversation. "I need a suite tonight in Council Bluffs. ... That's right, tonight. ... Myself plus one. ... An hour maybe hour and a half. ... Just tonight."

"You want to explain," I quizzed. Micky smiled and simply said something about contractual privilege. As we approached the casino and hotel, Micky told me to follow a different route into the hotel, handed me a pass card, and told me to swipe it through the card reader at the private parking entrance.

As we parked, we were met by a Bell Captain, "Welcome Miss Watson your suite is ready and I will deliver your bags." We deposited the bags we needed on the ground, took the offered key card, and went to the private elevator.

Micky clung to me tightly; I sensed a new emotion that must have something to do with being in Council Bluffs, the city where her mother and I grew up. "Bob, I love you. Tomorrow after I talk to grandma and grandpa, I will love you more. I promise!"

If it was possible, I pulled Micky closer. "You want to tell them about us and get them to intercede for you with me. Am I right?" This is as close to prying as I felt necessary; Micky's next move seemed to confirm my suspicions. She poked me hard in the ribs and smiled.

We arrived at our suite door where I scooped Micky into my arms to carry her across the threshold. Inside as the door closed, we kissed deeply with both passion and lust. We didn't break the kiss until the Bell Captain knocked with our bags. Micky made a point to tell the captain she was making a pleasure stop not business. I tipped him 50 dollars for two bags and he told us to enjoy our night.

"Micky, lets go to the fitness center for an hour to work out these road kinks then we can order a salad for dinner. I am feeling stiff."

"Bob, you are not stiff," Micky laughed as she rubbed her hand over my crotch. "But if you want to use the gym, lets change and go."

We had a jog on the treadmills and worked out some on the weight machines before doing some cool down stretches. We both felt refreshed and limbered when we returned to our room and jumped into the shower together. Micky took immediate notice of the only muscle that had gotten stiff after the gym, "I hope that muscle stays stiff all night long."

Micky bent to adjust the water giving me a perfect view of her pretty pussy and rosy red rectum. I was confused but decided on pussy. My cock slid in easily and Micky turned on the shower spray. Warm water cascaded down over us adding to the heat of our joined bodies. The shower is a fun place for sex, yet it does not allow for different positions. Our sex ended with a mutual orgasm and we both knew better sex would happen later in the king size bed. I was growing more in love with Micky.

Room service delivered our salad and soup dinner. We talked about visiting the graves tomorrow. "Micky, how private do you want your time at the graves tomorrow? I can stay in the car while you have your time alone."

Micky bowed her head for a moment then spoke, "I think I want you to hear everything. I want us there not you in the car waiting, together, lets tell them."

Another brief silence then Micky spoke again, "Bob, tonight, please make love with me, cuddle me, kiss me, make me feel extra special."

It saddened me a bit to hear those words, was I not making love, was I not making her feel extra special? "Micky, you are special and wonderful, worthy of love and loving. I want you to tell me what you want and need to make you feel extra special. Are you afraid that I think of you as the model on the glossy pages of some magazine? You are not a trophy notch on my bedpost. You are my beautiful niece, my beautiful lover, and, when I am honest with myself, you are my love."

"That is a good start, a real good start. I want warm cuddling, sweet talk, and slow gentle sex with my lover. I want to spoon you and let you feel me. I want your baby in my belly someday and when that baby grows, I want you holding it and me forever."

I pulled Micky to her feet, wrapped her in my arms, and waltzed her to music only audible in our minds. She rested her head in my chest as I stroked her back. I kissed the top of her head and continued our slow waltz. My passion grew as strong as my cock grew hard. Yet, this was Micky's moment and her desire for tenderness. With all the restraint of a superman, I cuddled her and kissed her head making no moves overtly sexual except knowing she felt my hard cock against her stomach.

"Um, Bob, hug me tight, mold my body to yours. Dance me to the love seat so we can make out likes teens on a date." Micky lifted her head as she spoke and when she finished, I pulled her tightly against me, bent my head to kiss her lips. As I did, Micky moaned and pushed her hips against me. "You made me cum a little Bob," she sighed. "I like dancing to our own music and making love."

"I am a little out of practice making out," I smiled. We danced across the room to the love seat.

"I never had the teenage right of passage to make out with a boy. I was always in the spotlight, never allowed to be a young teen." The sound of dismay was clear in Micky's voice and I decided to give her make out session complete with boyish groping and a lot of teen 'if you loved me...' lines.

We were wearing the hotel supplied terry cloth robes since our shower and nothing else. It was not going to be easy playing a teen boy and girl with so little clothing on but I tried to get into the roll.

We sat on the love seat side by side, both knowing what was to come and both trying to be in character. "Micky, can I hold your hand, you are so pretty." I reached to touch her hand and tried to give her leg a touch.

"You can hold my hand, Bob, but you can't touch me like that." Micky gave me a shy smile and offered her hand. We sat in silence for a while.

"Micky, can I put my arm around your shoulder and hug you? You smell so nice." I was more than getting into the role; I was a teen boy again trying to seduce Micky. I let go of her hand and stretched my arm around her shoulder.

"Be careful, Bob, I told you no touching my private places." I pulled her tightly to me although we continued sitting side by side. After a couple minutes, I let my palm drift low over her chest trying to feel a little breast.

"I said no touching, Bobby. If you don't respect me, you can take me home." Damn, I was beginning to feel like a frustrated teen.

After some time, I asked for a kiss and bent my head to kiss Micky. My opposite arm went around her waist to draw her body to mine. As we kissed a clumsy teenage kiss, my arm around her waist drifted higher to her ribs under her arm. There was just the slight hint of breast under my wrist with Micky's breasts tight against my chest.

"That was a nice kiss, Bobby, do it again," spoke Micky softly. As I kissed her more deeply, she opened her mouth to me and with pensive movements, we touched tongues. My arm against her ribs slid more purposely to her soft firm breast. My hand touched her breast and a jolt of electricity shot through me. "I said no touching! Stop it!" Micky threw my arms and hands from her body and told me to take her home.

Time for the teenage love lines, "Micky, you know I love you. If you loved me, you would prove it. You are so pretty, I can't leave you alone."

Micky sat in a huff, cold and unresponsive. I got up in pretend anger and walked across the room to sit in another chair. "Take yourself home if that's what you want!"

Micky leapt to her feet smiling, giddy and happy. "Bob, that was perfect! I feel like a teen girl and you gave me such a wonderful moment. You can take me to my new home tomorrow."

"Come sit on my lap Micky, I need some more cuddles." Micky all but leapt onto my lap and settled in against me. We were arms and legs tangled in a snug cuddle with kissing and passion flowing. This was a real make out session that surely preceded our lovemaking.

Micky twisted her limber body until she sat with her legs on either side of mine. Facing me, she kissed me deeply while opening both her bathrobe and mine. Again, as a teen sitting in a car, she exposed herself to me and me to her. "Will it hurt me when you put it in?" Micky was trying to play the virgin and I played along.

"It might, Micky. Go slow." She wiggled her sweet butt higher on my lap, my cock touched her pussy, she was ready. Lifting a little higher, she made sure we were in the alignment then began lowering herself.

Panting and obviously wanting, Micky let herself drop taking me fully. "Oh no, Bobby, it doesn't hurt, it feels good. Do you really love me?" I didn't answer. "Bobby, tell me. Do you love me!"

I could not remain in character of a teenage boy any longer. I embraced Micky lovingly, tenderly, looked as deeply into her eyes as I could, "Yes, Micky. I do love you and want to make you happy tonight and for a million tomorrows. Not as a teenage boy trying to get a girl, but as a man in love with a sweet princess."

Micky came hotly as I called her my sweet princess. I cupped her butt with my hands, picked us up, still joined, and moved us to the bed. Only when we fell to the bed did we disconnect. I spooned Micky to me and we resumed making love, just as slowly as Micky said she wanted.

Micky began making stronger thrusts against me, her signal that she wanted more. I had no plans to do anything more than she wanted and began being more forceful with her. We built to a mutual orgasm of love, not just sex, and we both moaned and cried. "Thank you for a wonderful night, Bobby. I think you really do love me." We fell asleep in a lovers tangle.

Like our first morning together, the scent of coffee brought me to my senses this morning and my naked goddess Micky served it with a sweet kiss. "You made me feel like a teen last night Bob. It was wonderful to pretend with you." Micky slid close on the mattress and nestled against my chest as I drank coffee.

Micky's behavior was a little different this morning as her fingers lightly grazed against my skin playing little circles around my nipples down my torso and around my navel then lower to my cock. My cock was well on its way to proudly standing tall when Micky encircled it with her hand. "I want some of your special cream for my coffee," Micky breathed as she began working my cock, stroking it, and massaging it.

I set my mostly empty cup down as Micky shifted her weight to straddle my stomach. "My hot little milking machine wants to pull you in. Can I milk you this morning?" Micky lay on my chest as she worked getting me to the verge of penetration. Then she sat up and my cock plunged fully into her warm moist cunt. Micky's face glowed with pleasure, she moaned as her pubic bone and clit rubbed my root.

As Micky slowly rocked her hips against me, she spoke softly, "I am so alive, Bob. I'm happy. I have my love and my lover. Love me, Bob. Please love me."

I pressed my fingers to my lips then pressed them against her. She kissed my fingers and I returned them to my lips. "Micky, since you were born I loved you. I held your tiny form in my arms and kissed my niece, kissed you. I held you to my heart and that was our first snuggle. How can I not love you now and not be in love with you, too?"

Micky began riding me with more enthusiasm as she begged me give her my essence. "Oh, god, Bob. I feel it; I'm cumming for you. Oh, god! Oh, god, grandma and grandpa, can you hear me cum?" Micky sat hard on me and her scream could shatter glass. I pushed hard against her and delivered my contribution to our union.

Our afterglow burned brightly as we snuggled and kissed. However, our plans for the day also included another four hours on the interstate after visiting the graves. We were content in our loving although we both knew we needed to get moving.

With no ceremony, Micky jumped up, pulled me to the bathroom where we completed our morning toilet, showered, and finished our morning routines. As we dressed, Micky called the private bell captain to collect our bags. We met him in the garage near Micky's car. It was the same captain as last night and just as last night, I tipped him another fifty dollars and thanked him for taking care of us. Micky autographed a piece of poster art with her picture on it and told him to keep it, "Never know, could be worth something in another hundred years or so."

The cemetery was on the opposite side of town. We stopped to pick out some flower arrangements for their graves and drove to their gravesites. "Bob," Micky asked very concerned, "are we doing the right thing, I mean right thing being together?"

Standing at the graves, I held Micky's hand and answered. "No, we are not doing the right thing in the eyes of everything we ever learned about being family. Our last names are different and society doesn't need to know anything else. Let them think what they will about us, old guy and young well known beautiful model."