Uncle Bob Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, kissed me, snuggled down and in barely a minute she was asleep.

I lay awake for nearly an hour, thinking about what was going to happen to us. Maybe this was for the best. We'd each find a 'normal' partner and live happily ever after. Every once in a while, we'd meet for some crazed session together, then go back to reality. Sure. That's how it needed to be, especially if we were not always to be living in fear of the cops dragging me off, or -- possibly worse - Dolores throwing the world's biggest hissy fit all over us and finding some legal way of barring us from ever seeing each other again.

Stacey was still asleep when I woke up. I went to clean my teeth, and was going to fix some coffee when I glanced back at the bed. She was naked, sprawled across the mattress with her long, skinny legs wide open. Her hair was spread out around her face, a couple of loose locks just caressing her cheeks. Her arms were up in a gesture of surrender. Fuck -- the coffee could wait. I grabbed a few necessary items and slipped my face in between Stacey's thighs.

I'd been licking gently for maybe a minute before she woke up, which I took as my signal to extract the tampon, catching it on the tissues I'd prepared and mopping up the little trail of blood, without missing a lick. When she grabbed hold of my hair and started pressing my mouth closer, I took that as a sign that she liked what I was doing. I reached out for the toys I'd put in reach, slipped a slim vibrator into her snatch, and heard her little cries and moans join with the soft buzzing of the embedded toy. A few minutes later, I managed to get a well-lubed finger in her ass, and, with my mouth still glued to her clit, maneuver a slicked-up butt-plug into the same hole. (Oh the dexterity of the musician!) It was only a small one, but Stacey gasped as it slipped in, and then moaned each time I tugged the toy back to stretch her tight little sphincter.

She came within a couple of minutes, but I now knew how to keep her on that plateau, and I kept her coming for quite a while, until she was begging me to stop. She was panting and gasping when I slid back up her body, pausing to kiss her. "Euwww! I can so taste blood and stuff. How can you like, eat me, with my pussy making all that, like, goo?"

"Stacey, do you ever complain about my cum?"

"No way! It's like, so yummy."

"Always? Doesn't it sometimes taste a bit yukky?"

"Well, Uncle Bob, I don't always get to taste it properly if you're like, cumming down my throat. But it's always so naughty and hot to be, like, doing the porno thing, and I so don't ever mind the taste. It's not like you pulled your cock outta my ass and stuck it in my mouth. That's like, a little gross. But horny all the same"

"Stacey, I could never do that to you. I happen to think it's gross, and though it might look horny on some of those pornos, I have too much respect and love for you to make you do that. And Stacey, I don't ever mind the taste of you. When I was doing martial arts and football at college, I got smacked in the mouth a few times and I know what blood tastes like. It doesn't freak me out."

"Cool. But, like, Uncle Bob, I can feel, like, this huge boner against my thigh. Why don't we, like, find somewhere nice for it? Hey, I have this cool idea. Roll over."

So I rolled over onto my back, and Stacey let the vibrator slip out of her wet, pink cooze, straddled me and, taking my cock in one hand, slowly lowered that hot, glorious hole over it. The butt plug was still buzzing in her ass, and she put her feet flat on the mattress, her arms behind her, and proceeded to fuck herself on my throbbing wood. It was a joy to watch; that beautiful wet snatch, open for me, her tight, pink cunt taking me to the hilt, then rising up to almost release me, and all the while, the slippery, silky feel, caressing me. The buzzing through that slim layer of skin between her two holes was an extra thrill.

"You like that -- Uncle Bob?" The exertion was making her out of breath.

"I love it baby. How does your pussy feel?"

"Hungry. It wants to eat -- you all up. And my ass -- is, like -- buzzing. Feels so good -- so good!"

"Cool, baby. Fuck yourself on my dick. Take it all baby."

"Oh yeah! Oh -- oh yeah!" she gasped, her eyes closed in concentration, her head thrown back as she rode that tight, wet tunnel up and down on my dick. She looked like something out of a porno director's wet dream.

About then, I picked up the discarded vibrator and slid it onto her open pussy, holding it so it kept contact with her clit. She squealed, her head swung forward and her eyes and mouth both snapped open wide. Just as she was coming, still riding me up and down fiercely, I changed the angle, placing the slim toy tight against my cock, so that her next downward stoke drove both cock and toy into her slippery cooze.

She screamed. I mean, a really loud scream. But she didn't stop coming, though she did stop riding my cock. "Ohmygod! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she gabbled. I was so near, I lifted her skinny hips with my arms and plunged her down on me again. The vibrator skittered away, but it had done its work and I rode the waves inside Stacey's cunt until the firehose burst into life and I was cumming straight up inside my niece.

"Ohmygod, Uncle Bob," Stacey gasped after she had collapsed forwards on top of my and I was holding her close, her head on the pillow beside me, "what was that?"

"It was just your dirty old Uncle Bob being very naughty, Stacey baby. I wondered how it would feel for you to have, like, two cocks inside your little cunt at the same time. Not a really big one. Not mine, I mean the vibrator. So how was it?"

"Well, it was sorta weird and a bit, like, painful, but still hot and sexy and naughty. And I totally came all over again and again."

"Good. So what do you want to do today, my naughty angel?" I kissed her gently, and she responded in a way that would've got me hard again, even while I was softening inside her.

She broke the kiss. "Can we, like, go to the mall? I need to get some things -- surprise things -- and it's been, like, a week since I did any shopping!"

So we skipped breakfast, and instead had coffee and Danish in Starbucks. I insisted that she dressed a little more conservatively than last time. Her t-shirt wasn't too clingy, and only exposed her belly button when she stretched up. The skirt was almost mid-thigh length, and the sneakers, though colorful, were unlikely to give anyone a boner -- unlike some of the heels she might otherwise have worn. She just looked like a pretty teenager, out for a day with her uncle; not some horny slut who'd just been riding said uncle's dick.

But she insisted on putting in a butt-plug. "I so don't want it to hurt next time you butt-fuck me, Uncle Bob," she informed me demurely as we sat, sipping our coffee. I nearly sprayed her with latte, and glanced around in panic in case someone had heard. Fortunately, the only people nearby were four noisy teenage nerds two tables away, talking loudly about some shitty X-Box game, and occasionally looking hungrily and hopelessly in Stacey's direction. They were far too fixated in their own little world to hear what Stacey was saying. (Most likely, they wouldn't have heard what she was saying if she was actually talking to them -- they'd just be drooling over her nipples pressing through her t-shirt. I know; I was like them at that age).

Keeping my voice low, I replied "neither do I, sweetie, but that's not a topic of conversation for public places. I hope you're wearing panties today?"

"Duh! I wouldn't want it to, like, fall out, would I?"

"I've seen the pictures of you at school. You weren't wearing them then."

"I so did!" she hissed, leaning forward and talking in a hoarse, indignant whisper. "Like, I just took them off for the picture, is all. And that plug was way bigger than the one I have in today. And you so said we shouldn't talk about it!" She sat back, her expression changed and she sipped her cappuccino as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. At times like that, I just wanted it to be me, melting in her mouth. Why the fuck did I have to share that experience with anyone? "So what do you want to get today, Uncle Bob?" she asked, demurely.

"Baby, you're the one who wanted to shop. What do you need?"

"Oh, nothin' really. But if you like, you can buy me a present." Again, the sweet, angelic look that had had me splashing the cash for her for years -- and now was threatening to make me splash the cum for her. Ooh, she is such a naughty girl when she wants to be. And most times I want her to be.

So we toured the clothes stores, and she selected some mildly outrageous outfits. Tiny skirts, saucy little thong panties, tops that revealed more than they covered, earrings that almost brushed her shoulders, garish make-up. When I told her I would look like a pervert buying those things for her, she produced her own card. "But there's one special present I'd really like, Uncle Bob. Can you please, please get it for me?"

"What's that?"

She just smiled and led me towards the sex supermarket, just outside the mall. When I realized where she was going, I had a good look around to make sure nobody could see us go in. I didn't want a repeat of the last experience with Dolores. Inside, the same skuzzy, bored-looking guy was behind the counter, and a really hot-looking broad was putting stuff out on shelves. When I say she was hot, that's, like, smokin'. Around mid-twenties, short brown hair that made her look a bit 'elfin', big brown eyes, tits that were perfectly proportioned for her slim body, long legs and a peachy ass, all sheathed in a tight t-shirt with the name of the store and a pair of skin-tight jeans. She was obviously employed to fuel the customers' fantasies. Stacey went up to her and asked her about wireless vibrators. The woman smiled at my little angel, asked for ID to make sure she was eighteen, and then led her to the shelves at the back.

I followed in their wake, admiring two very hot girls and feeling like a total pervert. The assistant had probably been sewn into her jeans and top; I even caught a glimpse of camel-toe and nipples -- pointing at me accusingly - as she turned around to show Stacey the various models of toy. Stacey was particularly taken with the wireless-controlled butt plug.

"Are these for you?" the assistant asked. The badge pinned to her tight t-shirt said 'Barbie', and I could see why.

"Totally," was Stacey's almost predictable response.

"Good. It's just that, if you don't mind me saying so, you do look a little young to be trying something this -- er -- sophisticated."

"Oh, like, I understand, but it's cool. Like, I've totally done anal and it's so the best. Do you like it? Isn't it awesome?" She giggled, her eyes alight with the memory of extreme naughtiness.

The assistant looked slightly embarrassed at Stacey's question, especially as I was standing nearby. "I -- well, sorta. But," she shot a glance at me, then turned back to Stacey, "I find it hurts a little too much."

"Oh, you so need a guy who really knows how to do it, like my Un -- like my boyfriend. He's so cool, and so gentle, and he totally knows how to make it feel awesome. He makes me come with just his cock up my butt. He doesn't even need to touch my clitty. Though, like, when he does, I just kinda go wild." Stacey's face was a picture of innocent -- but naughty -- abandon, her eyes flashing, her giggle infectious.

Barbie looked at me with renewed interest. "This guy?" she asked, looking surprised.

"Sure. He's so cool. And so hot."

The assistant paused, as if assessing me. "He's a little -- old -- for you, isn't he, sweetheart?" But the look said 'but not too old for me.' I tried to look disinterested. Actually, I would be very interested in teaching Barbie to enjoy butt-fucking. If this was part of Stacey's plan, I could go along with that for a while...

"NO WAY! He's like, fit and strong and so gentle and he makes me cum and cum and cum." I glanced around to see who else was hearing Stacey's sales pitch. The guy at the desk was looking in our direction. "Stacey, baby, try not to tell the entire mall."

"Sorry Un- er, Sorry." Stacey looked at me and smiled saucily. This was getting embarrassing -- it was like Stacey was pimping me - so I moved away, pretending to be interested in some BDSM gear on the next shelf, and left them to talk.

A few minutes later, Stacey came over, holding three boxes. "I can't decide which ones to have. Can I have them all, please, Un- er -- Bobby?"

Bobby? Shit, no-one ever calls me Bobby unless they want their ass kicked across the car park. But she could hardly call me Uncle Bob in the shop, could she. I looked at the boxes. Two butt plugs, one small, one large, and a combined g-spot vibrator and clit stimulator. All claimed to have a wireless control that worked from up to twenty feet away.

Barbie came up to us. "We have a special offer on the Sybian this week. Have you ever tried one?" she asked Stacey.

"No. What does it do?"

"Well, it's like a half barrel, with this plug that sticks up and a pad that presses on your clit. You just straddle it, wind up the intensity to however you feel, and the orgasms are out of this world."

I immediately got an image of Barbie, naked and coming noisily as her hot, writhing body straddled a Sybian, her wet pink pussy pressed against the body and her firm titties with their hard nipples jiggling. I wondered whether she would offer to demonstrate the machine to Stacey. I'd be happy to wait around and maybe watch a little while they both tested the machine.

Barbie must've caught my expression, because she blushed and looked away. But then she looked shyly back up at me. Maybe something was going on here.

"No thanks, Barbie," Stacey said, breaking my reverie. "I have my own version of the Sybian, and he provided me with a mind-blowing ride at home this morning." She looked at me cheekily. I glanced at Barbie. She had an interesting expression on her face. It felt like something ought to happen.

"We'll take these," I said, handing Stacey's toys to the assistant. "And maybe you have a card -- for the store -- in case we want to check on any other offers you might have?"

Barbie took the payment -- nearly $200, shit! -- and put the purchases in an anonymous tote bag. Then she wrote a cellphone number on a store's card and passed it to me. "This is the number to call if you need to ask anything," she said, giving me a look that said 'anything -- anything at all'. The skuzzy guy behind the counter turned a look on me that said 'you asshole! I've been trying to get inside her pants for months! You walk in and she's giving you her phone number! What have you got -- a twelve inch dick or something?'

I smiled at Barbie, smirked a little at the skuzzy guy, and headed for the door. "Stacey, baby, remember last time," I said. "Let me go first. I'll stand over there, and if it's all clear, I'll nod and you can come out. OK?"

We got back to the car without (I hoped) getting noticed. As I put our purchases into the trunk, Stacey reached into the bag and pulled out the biggest butt-plug, and then climbed into the back seat. I didn't watch what she was doing, but a few minutes later, she emerged looking a little flushed. "How about we go for something to eat now, Uncle Bob?" she said without commenting on what she had been doing.

We sat in a booth, me drinking a beer and her sipping on a Diet Coke, as we waited for our food. Stacey reached into this little purse that had been hanging from her shoulder -- almost snagging the big hoop earrings that she had put in -- and pulled out a little pink plastic box.

"This is the remote, Uncle Bob. I sorta set it to a slow buzz after I put the plug in, but I want you to have this now. I so want you to have control."

"Stacey, we're in a restaurant, for fuck's sake! What do you think you're doing?"

"Uncle Bob, I so need to come! Please! After talking to Barbie about, like, butt-fucking and stuff, I started to get so horny again. And like, I thought about you and Barbie, and I kinda imagined you, like, giving it to her up the ass like you do with me. Oh, that would be so cool! And, like, it so got me all wet and hot just, like, thinking about it."

"Stacey, what are you doing? Are you really trying to get me and Barbie into bed together?" I still wasn't sure whether the episode in the sex store had been just her little game.

"Why not, Uncle Bob? Like, I've done it with Josh, and she so needs to learn how awesome ass-fucking really feels." I glanced around nervously. I really wished that Stacey would be careful discussing anal sex with me in public places. All it would take would be one cop on a donut break and I'd be the one taking it up the ass, in some Federal penitentiary!

"Stacey, please be quiet."

"Cool. But I thought Barbie was so hot. And she so liked you. I can tell. Oh, and you totally liked her!"

"You can tell that too?"

"Sure. It's the way you start, like, drooling." She saw my expression and laughed outrageously. "No, really Uncle Bob, you don't really. It's just, I've seen your face when you're turned on -- like, millions of times -- and she turned you on. She so has a hot body, don't you think? I mean, like, I'm a girl and I thought she was hot. You should call her, like, maybe when I've gone home. She so needs a man like you."

Why does my mind torture me so much? Another depraved image came into my head, this time of Stacey and Barbie locked in a sixty-nine, while I fucked Barbie up the ass.

"Do you, like, think she gets to try out all the toys, Uncle Bob? She so wanted to sell me that Sybian thing. I guess she must have, like, given it a ride and stuff."

'No, Bob', I thought. 'Don't...' But there, in my mind, was Barbie on the Sybian, bending forward so I could slip my cock up her ass, begging me to....

"Hey Uncle Bob. Please, would you turn the control up?"

I glanced down at the pink plastic box in my palm, The control knob was set to 'Lo'. I turned it up two notches. Stacey's eyes widened and she let out a low "oooh!" I watched her expression, as she felt the new, stronger sensations tingling through her.

"Oh that feels so naughty, Uncle Bob! Could you, like -- sorta reach down and play with my pussy -- please?"

This was madness, but very exciting. I glanced around. No sign of our food yet, so I slipped a hand under the table, and onto Stacey's smooth, skinny thigh. She was sitting at the back of the booth, at right angles to me, so I could reach her, although the angle was a little difficult. With some slight twisting of my wrist, and by leaning down over the table, I could get my thumb onto her clit.

"Where are your panties, baby? I thought you said you needed them for the plug?" I asked, softly.

"This one -- it's way bigger than -- oooh -- than the other one," she gasped, breathlessly. "I wanted -- oh yes! - I wanted to -- stretch it properly -- for you -- oooh! -- so that -- so that you could, f-f..."

"Two burgers, one with cheese?"

I felt sure that the waitress must have guessed what we were doing, but if she did, her bored expression didn't betray her. As casually as I could, I slowly withdrew my 'pussy hand', sat back and lifted my beer glass as the plates were put down. There was a slightly strange look on the woman's face, but she said nothing, apart from "any relishes or sauces?" before returning to the kitchen.

"Uncle Bob, please. Please - put your hand back, like, now. I've so gotta come. Please?"

Checking again that we were not being observed, I snaked my arm back under the table, under Stacey's skirt, and my thumb started to rub and tease her clit. I felt her spreading her legs, pushing her pussy against my thumb, and I spread my fingers across her smooth mound to brace myself. With my other hand, I picked up the control box from the seat beside me, braced it on my thigh.