Uncle Buck

Story Info
Middle aged widower gets it on with older gals.
13k words
4.77
29.9k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers

I've overheard men say, "I just wish the bitch would die and I'd be free again." Even men with good marriages, makes me wonder what they think is waiting for them? Most of them are in their 40's to 60's, have part of their belly hanging over their belt, half or more of their hair is gone, or in one of those stupid partial pony tails, and they think the 25 to 35 year old gals will be lining up to screw them.

Becoming a widower at 53 is not easy, or fun. It's a lonely pain in the ass until you learn to balance life with agony and grief. We had a good marriage, remained true to our vows, raised three kids and lived comfortably. Knowing she had heart issues when we married, we were always grateful for another year she was alive. She had lived long enough to see all the kids graduate and two of them marry.

We'd promised each other that if one died early, the other would find another to spend their remaining days with. My first marriage was good enough that I was willing to consider a second go at it. We met in our freshman high year, she sat next to me in homeroom. We instantly had eyes for each other and within weeks we were an 'item' as it was referred to then. My formal name is Buster, but nearly everyone calls me Buck, or Bucky. I asked her to go steady in our junior year and we thought we were on the road to 'happier ever after', that is until we graduated and left for college.

We grew up in a time when getting pregnant out of wedlock was not some kind of badge of honor, but rather something of shame. There was no such thing as hookups, or apps to find the next fuck-buddy, nor parents who allowed their 13 year old daughters to wear a shirt saying "porn star" across the front. No sweat pants with "juicy" written across the ass, it was simply a different mind set all together.

The level of our backseat education in the sex department was brief and not very productive. Like the line in the Harry Chapin song, 'we learned about love in the back of a Dodge and the lesson hadn't gone too far'.

Our colleges were hundreds of miles apart, she was studying fashion design with an emphasis on home décor, me focusing on pre-med so I could go onto veterinary medicine. I was raised in dairy country, it was only natural that I would focus on a large animal practice to help that industry. I was fortunate enough to get through the bachelor's phase in four before entering my mandatory four years of vet schooling. The first few years we kept up a steady flow of letters. Cell phones and free long distance were not around yet, so we kept our calls to a minimum. We would see one another during home visits over holidays. In time I noticed a change in Sheila, dressing a bit more provocatively, a sexier hair style, drinking wine now and talking trash most of the time.

In our junior year of college we made the decision to 'date others' as we called it then. I lost my virginity to an older college professor who taught me more about the female body and sex than I could have ever imagined. I had just turned 22 and she was 45, but oh my God, what a babe. She was divorced, but not shacking up with every guy she could find, and very discreet. She stood 5'8", but the way she commanded her classroom you'd have thought she was 6'5". She was fair to look at, lovely figure, breasts that matched her body size which I figured was about an 8, slender waist and soft flowing hips. Her hair was a dark brown with little streaks of grey here and there. She wasn't the neighborhood MILF, she was simply average, like most of the rest of humanity.

I learned about push up bras, matching transparent panties and bras, crotchless panties, stockings with a garter belt as well as thigh high stay up stockings, and the art of dressing in a way that said "fuck me now" without revealing an inch of skin that wasn't normally visible to everyone.

Her name was Gwendolyn, those who were allowed to refer to her on a first name basis called her Gwen. Not sure how I caught her eye, but she knew I was in need of attention. My dad had recently died in a freak accident and I found myself vulnerable without realizing it. The friendship, as she called it, began over coffee and a slice of pie. It grew to flirtatious activity after class and in meetings she would schedule in the library. Once she had me in her grasp the meetings changed to her office, with a closed door and no windows. Don't misunderstand, I didn't mind being in her grasp at all.

When she discovered I was a virgin she smiled big and commented seductively, "Oh my, I'm going to enjoy moulding you Buster. We're going to have great fun you and I."

My education included properly eating pussy, how to find the G spot and finger her to orgasm, the proper care of breasts, how to nibble on and enjoy nipples, how to kiss deeply, kissing my way from lips to vulva, and appreciating a vagina with hair. She taught me how to enter a woman without hurting her, to take my time, and how not to blow my load in the first five minutes. She was into the dom/sub role shit, which I wasn't, but played along. What I didn't need was a pissed off prof giving me a shitty grade, too much of my future depended on those good grades. Since I was a student and the college had a policy against student/staff relationships she had to be careful.

Once the meetings were in her office and I'd laid pipe to her a few times she began playing the whole dom scene, having me eat her sitting at her desk, sometimes on my knees while she held her dress up. None of it bothered me, because as soon as she was done playing her game, I'd cram my dick into her wet sloppy cunt. She got her pussy licked and I got my balls emptied on a regular basis, what's to fuss about? Sheila and I saw one another a few times while home visiting family, it was obvious she was in bed with somebody, or somebodies depending on who she was telling the story to. I chose not to come home between graduation and beginning my first year at vet school.

Now that I was no longer a student Gwen asked me to stay with her the summer and paraded me around as her boy toy. In reality I was more like her fuck toy, she made sure all her divorced and single college prof friends saw I was her lover. She took me to parties, faculty functions, picnics, bbq's, you name it, we went. With the school year ended she was dressing much more like a sex queen than a professor. If I was next to her with my hand on her waist or the small of her back, she'd slide it down onto her ass and glare at me, telling me not to move it off her ass.

On the first day I was there she stood at the kitchen table, lifted her dress exposing her bare pussy and told me to lick it clean. I sat still, finishing my pancakes as she fumed and then exploded.

"Boy, you'll do as I say, I am your mistress, now get over here and lick my pussy."

"Mistress? Who the fuck are you kidding Gwen? I'm not your anything, I keep my dick shoved in your ready and wet hole and I lick your pussy because I want to, not because I'm your fuckin slave. Since I no longer need a grade from you, I can say this. Fuck You!"

Her mouth hung open a mile, staring at me in disbelief.

I stood and walked to her, picked her up and placed her on the table, pushing her back I told her to grab her legs. She was in shock as I stuck my dick into her hot little box, going balls deep on the first stroke. She grunted and winced a little, I knew it was uncomfortable for her but didn't care. I proceeded to fuck the shit out of her, finishing with her bent over the table and me unloading three days of pent up sperm in her hole.

As she lay there catching her breath cum was dripping out of her onto the floor. I scooped her up, carried her to the bedroom and told her to strip. She opened her mouth to protest, I lifted her dress and slapped her bare ass, pointing a finger at her. She began disrobing as I went in the bath and started filling the tub. Returning I picked her up, placed her in the hot sudsy tub and proceeded to gently wash her aching body.

As I washed, I spoke softly, "Gwen, honey, you can be a good girl and treat me with respect, or I can fuck you like this anytime and anywhere I want, including in front of your girlfriends. Who knows, maybe I'll fuck them too, as you watch. I don't mind being your fuck toy, in fact I kinda like it, but I'll be damned if you're going to treat me like some subspecies."

Gwen sat looking in horror as I spoke. "What's it gonna be cupcake, do we fuck and have fun all summer, or do I treat you like a slut, in every way you can imagine? Your choice sweet cheeks, lemme know by tonight."

I stood and walked away. In the kitchen I cleaned up the dishes, pots and pans and then washed the cum off the floor. As I was finishing she walked back into the kitchen wearing a baby doll top and nothing else. She walked to me, draped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Master, I'm sorry. Please fuck me and use me any way you'd like. Fuck every hole, I'll be your cum bucket, just please don't ask me to fuck other guys."

"Gwen, let's settle this right now. I am not, nor do I want to be your master. Why can't we be two adults who enjoy fucking, eating pussy, and giving blow jobs? Why does it have to be one dominating the other? I love the sound of you wanting to be my cum slut, but not if it means I have to humiliate you, that's just plain fucked up."

"I've never known anything else Bucky. Maybe it's time the teacher learned from the student."

"Don't stop being aggressive, or dressing provocatively for me, I love it, but please Gwen, no more of this submissive bullshit. If you want something, tell me, I'll do my best to make it happen."

Gwen made the transition quickly, wearing mid-thigh pleated skirts and tops to enhance her lovely B cup tits. She'd sit on my lap and drape herself in a way that others could see she was wearing a garter belt and hose. At times if I knew the other gals wear watching I'd reach under her dress and play with the clips on her hose. She was busy telling all her friends she was getting fucked and fucked regularly.

My cock isn't huge in porn star proportions, but it is above average at 7" and fat as a kielbasa sausage. While still a student, before we had fucked, she sucked my cock the first time in her car, it was dark and when she went to wrap her lips around the head she had to make two efforts. Turning on the dome light she looked.

"Bucky, what a nice big dick you have, the better to fill my mouth with. Now Buck, what I want from you is a big mouth full of your yummy cock butter. Okay? You won't need to tell me you're cumming, I'll know, you just let it shoot honey, I'll swallow."

Turning the light off she went back to giving me the most enjoyable sexual experience of my life up to that point. I don't think I lasted five minutes, my hips pushed into her face, my cock was spewing squirt after squirt into her hungry sucking mouth. I couldn't believe she swallowed every drop, smiled at me and told me 'thank you'.

"It was very good Buck, nice and thick, warm, creamy, and lots of it. Can't wait until I get a load in my pussy." Which occurred two nights later.

During the summer with her I was banging her almost every night, the woman's cunt was always hungry for cock. Our last two weeks together will always live fondly in my memory bank. She had taken me to a small Italian place called Luigi's. She'd been there many times, the staff knew her by name, she leaned forward and said something to the host. He smiled and beckoned us to follow, leading us to a booth so far back in the corner it was barely visible. A waiter showed up, took our drink order and returned to ask about appetizers.

"Oh, he'll have the onion rings, I'll be having the creamy treat, thanks Bruno."

With that she told me to undo my pants and open my zipper. I looked at her quizzically.

"Just do what I say this once stud, I promise, you'll enjoy it."

She hauled my meat out and began stroking, it was hard in seconds. Continuing with the handjob she had me on the brink of blowing a load all over us. Kissing my cheek she whispered in my ear.

"Does mama need to catch that in her mouth? That will be my creamy treat appetizer."

I nodded yes, she whispered, "Then ask nicely."

"Mama, will you please swallow my cum?"

"Yes baby." As her lips opened and then closed tightly around the head, I blew my nut all over the inside of her mouth. As was usual for Gwen, not a drop escaped her lips. Lifting her head off my lap she smiled, thanked me and motioned for Bruno to bring the onion rings. I wondered how long he'd been standing by, how many times he'd witnessed the same scene in the past.

Just before I moved on to the U of South Dakota Veterinarian Science program she introduced me to anal sex, my oh my, what a feeling. I'd never done it before so had no idea to look for a butt plug throughout the day. After supper she leaned over the back of a large easy chair and told me to lift her dress. I did so and then took her panties off, leaving a butt plug jewel staring back at me.

"After you've lubed up, take it out Bucky and lube me, then stick your dick in right away. The lube is on the table here, be sure to use plenty."

The feeling of my cock sliding into this tight crevice was almost more than I could bear. I stopped to let my balls cool off, Gwen began pushing her ass back and forth on my cock. I grabbed hold of her hips and took over from there. I unloaded what felt like a pint of spunk into her ass. I kept cumming and cumming, my dick finally falling out as she flopped forward onto the chair back.

I only had a little over a week left, but once I'd reemed her ass the first time, she wanted to be butt fucked almost every day. It might be morning, afternoon, or night, she didn't care how else we'd fucked, my dick was expected to go in her ass one more time. By the time I left for vet school I was almost glad to be gone. This woman was trying to fuck me to death.

During the time I'd been in vet school I really hadn't dated, and certainly hadn't been to bed with anyone. My studies were demanding, and I had no time for relationships. The more I thought about Gwen the more I realized she was an aberration, what I really wanted was a girl like Sheila, not a fuck machine like Gwen. I was grateful for the sexual education, but that was as far as it went.

Between my junior and senior years, I went home for a month. It had been too long, mother was upset that I hadn't been home in almost two years and my sisters were kind of pissed that I'd missed every bit of their high school stuff. County fair was the first week I was home, we all trudged there and wandered around. Mom had enough fun by supper time and told us to not stay out too late. I remember thinking, sure mom, I'm 25 but I'll check in with you about a curfew. The girls and I parted ways when they met their respective boyfriends, introducing me and then scooting off.

While waiting for some fresh deep fried cheese curds I felt a hand on my shoulder. Thinking it was one of the girls I spun around and grabbed her into a bear hug.

"What did you forget silly girl?"

The hands on my chest pushed back lightly until I saw that it wasn't my sis, it was Sheila. I was startled and held her at arms length, telling her how nice she looked. Standing behind her was Randy Nilsestuen, not looking very pleased at my display of affection. I let go of Sheila extending a hand to Randy who politely shook my hand, but still had a frown on his face. I told Sheila if she was in town very long to call me at the farm and we'd go for pie or something. She told me it was good to see me and walked away with Randy.

I heard nothing from her and thought my invitation had been in vain, she was obviously hooked up with Randy. The next Friday morning the phone rang, one of the girls answered and yelled my name.

"This is Buck."

"Hi Buster, it's Sheila. Do you have plans for tonight?"

"Um, no I don't. Aren't you with Randy though?"

"He'd like to think so, truth is last Friday was our first and last date. He got sort of handsy by the end of the night and I had to knee him in the groin. So, no, Randy and I are not together. How about you, you have a steady squeeze?"

"Nope, no time for a girlfriend. If I can maintain my grade average there's a possibility I can enter an internship by January instead of spring. Then I can start working full time when all the others are just entering their internships."

"Would you still like to take me for pie? If so, I'd love that."

"I'll see if ma will let me use her car and call you right back."

"No need, why don't I pick you up? Working full time I have my own car, it would be my pleasure to come get you. Oh, do you have a curfew?" Then she laughed, in fact, we both laughed.

We had decided on fish fry in town and then go to a place called Aunt Clara's for pie afterward. Best damned pie in two counties. Clara said her secret was using lard in the crust instead of shortening. Whatever it was, nobody complained. Sheila picked me up at five in hopes of beating the crowds that waited until after six, we got seated just before the thronging masses arrived. Enjoying our pie later we talked about anything and everything, we had so much to talk about, and were enjoying each other's company.

On the way home, she pulled onto Alligator Slide Rd, a popular parking spot of years ago, these days they just use daddy's credit card and rent a motel room. As she stopped and put it in park, she leaned over to kiss me. It was our first kiss in over four years. Both of us sighed, realizing how we had missed the other. Her car has a console, we opted to spread a blanket and sit on the top of the bluff overlooking Bear Valley, where all our past members from both families had been buried in Button Cemetery.

I laid back staring up at the clear country sky. The night breeze brought with it the faint smell of fresh manure. Liquid gold we called it when we still milked. With the night air being chilly Shelia lay next to me and snuggled into my body for warmth. My arm was around her shoulders holding her, it felt like high school all over. We both saw the shooting star that streaked across the sky, oooing and ahhing, talking about how cool that was. Sheila turned toward me.

"I don't know who the author is Buck, but a line in a poem comes to mind, 'You must be my shooting star, because everything I've wished for, is everything you are."

"Buck, please kiss me again. I always feel so safe in your arms."

Our heights are anything but similar, she stands 5'7" in three inch heels, I stand 5'10" flat foot. We scooted so our faces were in close proximity and kissed ... long, gentle, sensuous if I may use that analogy. Her little tongue touched my lips and I opened the door to a bit of soft tantalizing French kissing. Our kissing was slow, gentle, not hurried or frenzied. She had her hand behind my head as my finger circled her ear. It sounds stupid, but from the first time we had ever kissed as teenagers I always played with her right ear. The tips of my fingers barely grazing the skin. I never did that with any other girl, only Sheila.

Breaking our kiss she snuggled into me closer. "Buck, you can touch me if you like."

"And get kneed in the balls, no thanks."

'One major difference, he didn't have permission, he thought he could simply take liberties. Bucky, please touch me like you did in high school, when we were still learning."

As I placed my hand on her breast, she whispered "underneath". I pulled her blouse loose from her jeans and slid my hand onto her mound of soft warmth.

"Bucky, slide my bra up so I'm bare. Mmmm, yes, now touch me."

As I cupped them I noticed how soft and supple they were, a nice handful, tender yet firm, her nipples weren't very big, but they were hard as pebbles. As I caressed, kneaded and manipulated her breasts she continually made dainty humming noises, nearly inaudible, but still there. She gasp and arched her back as I pulled on the nipple, stretching it slightly then letting it snap back in place. She groaned as I did that to the other nipple. "I love that Buck, just a bit more please."

R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers