Uncle Buck Ch. 02

Story Info
Buck finds the right one.
13.6k words
4.78
20.3k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,958 Followers

Monday was another usual day. Cows with hardware, calves scouring in need of antibiotics, a fresh heifer with milk fever. Some of these things farmers will take care of themselves, but those were becoming fewer and fewer. Many chose to have a vet out right away, not after them spending precious dollars on off the shelf meds before calling us. We were getting more and more Amish calling us as well. When they first began arriving and buying out farms they didn't call us much. As their herds increased and the quality of their cows did the same, it became too much of an investment to ignore or quickly replace.

The local bishops didn't like it, but they had no choice, setting up a phone booth of sorts that the entire community could use for emergencies. It was generally located at someone's place more or less centrally located within their community. Bill had me scheduled for an unusual call on an Amish farm near Reedsburg next day, for a horse. I've worked on lots of horses, but for the most part, the Amish take care of their own.

As I drove up to the house I smiled as I saw lights on in the kitchen, Ethel will have made me a hot meal. A Volkswagen Jetta was parked to the side, maybe it was Brenda, the gal Ethel had told me about. Walking through the garage entrance my nostrils were met with the very distinct aroma of ham, baked potatoes and fresh bread. I walked to Ethel, put my arm around her shoulder and asked if she was fattening me for the slaughter. She slapped my chest and told me I was funny, besides, it was Brenda who cooked.

Waiting patiently a few feet away, hand extended to shake my hand was a more than lovely young lady, she was an absolute knock out. One of those, picture on the front of a fashion magazine faces, long slender neck which led into sloping shoulders, breasts befitting her size, I figured a solid B cup, maybe a smaller C. Flat tummy, gently flowing hips and long legs. Sheila also had long legs in comparison to her torso, I've always been a long leg guy. Even under her jeans I could tell they were toned and muscular. With all of that perfection, what stood out the most was naturally dirty blonde hair that fell to her lower back. It was pulled back and clipped at the sides today, I could imagine how cute it would look in a braid.

Her handshake was firm. Holding it I smiled.

"Farm girl?"

"Yup, still got milkers hands I suppose. Didn't mind at all though, it's a good place to grow up."

We ate together, Ethel and I shooting each other the occasional knowing glance that she had on sexy under clothes but was too damn tender and sore to take them off again so soon to let me play. Ethel had explained what I needed done, Brenda was okay with that. During our conversation she mentioned she was going to school two days a week at the local UW campus. That was why things were so hard, she needed to be in school, but also needed the cleaning jobs to support herself.

"Brenda, will you still clean houses once you start here?"

"I'll need to. I appreciate you offering what you are, I just need a little more to make my bills."

I sat pondering, rubbing my chin as I always do. Ethel leaned toward Brenda and told her I was thinking.

I finally had my thoughts together. "What time are you done with school? Oh, and what are you studying?"

"I'm done at three both days. What am I studying? You're going to think this is weird, but veterinarian assistant."

My mouth was agape until I collected my thoughts, "No shit, are you serious? Vet assistant? Really?"

Nodding her head she had a smile a mile wide. I decided to make this thing right, the way Sheila would have.

"Okay Brenda. Tell me if this works for you. I'm going to hire you full time, you'll be paid for the two days you're in school, in return for you having a meal ready each evening. I'll get you a debit card to my account so you can shop, I'll throw in a tank of gas every two weeks as well. You can live here, I have a guest room with an attached bathroom. I expect nothing of you other than our agreed arrangement, if you want to be a part of watching TV or sit and chat in the evening, you're welcome to do that. In the same token, if you'd rather spend your time alone, no problem. Think about it for a minute while I change out of my work clothes."

As I returned I heard she and Ethel talking, though I couldn't make out the words per se, by the tone of their voices all of it sounded encouraging. I sat opposite she and Ethel. Ethel acting the part of a slut opened her legs just enough for me to see she had on light blue panties, then quickly closed them. I felt my dick twinge, maybe I'd have to strip and eat her, then she could give me one of her astounding blow jobs.

"Sir. I think I'd like to take you up on that offer. I have one question though. You seriously don't want anything more from me than my household agreement? I just need to be sure sir."

"Brenda, I have daughters your age and older. No hon, I'm not looking for a bed partner. I don't have an issue if you run to the kitchen or elsewhere in just underwear. All I ask is that it isn't all the time, I am still a man and men are visually motivated. Isn't that right Ethel?"

Ethel blushed and squeezed her knees together tighter knowing she'd been a naughty girl showing me her panties. She also winked at me with the eye opposite Brenda.

"When do I start sir, and what should I call you?"

"Just call me Buck or Bucky, I answer to both. As for starting, how much do you have to move?"

"Only my clothes and a few dishes, the apartment I rent is furnished and I pay weekly. If I stay til the end of the week I won't lose my deposit and I can move in Saturday."

"Is your deposit over $200? If not, I'll reimburse you for it and we can move your stuff tomorrow evening. I'll make sure I'm home by 5. I'll move the boat out from under the carport on the side of the garage and you can park your car there. Sound alright with you?"

"Yes sir, sounds like a plan. My deposit is $130. Thank you."

As Brenda left, Ethel was behind me rubbing my ass. I turned, spun her, and gave her a friendly slap on the ass.

"You naughty little slut. I almost couldn't keep my dick down when you showed me your pretty blue panties. I have a feeling I'm going to miss you more than either of us imagine."

"Buck, we both know this could never continue if I stayed here in Richland Center. Lets simply enjoy each other the rest of the week and I can go to Missouri with wonderful memories. There are lots of ladies waiting to fuck you senseless, all you'll need to do is ask."

I held her, rubbing and caressing her soft ass. Probing a little deeper between the crack into her well of heat with each stroke. Ethel's hand reached back and pulled up her dress.

"Is that better Buck? Are you going to take care of me tonight?"

"I thought you would be too sore for a romp in the hay."

"For a romp I am, for a nice slow, soft, and tender love making I think the old girl could handle it just fine. I want your dick buried in me Buck, I need to feel desirous and wanted like you did the other night. Will you suck my titties again, I love that."

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, she giggled and squealed like a schoolgirl all the way. We undressed each other, she again sucked my dick, but not to an orgasm. I began licking her thinking I would just get her wet, to my amusement the old girl had an orgasm almost as soon as I started. I continued on while she had three more, each one bigger than the previous. She finally pushed my head away.

"My gosh Buck, she's warmed up. Just bury that fucker inside me already."

We ground out a long and sensuous session, she cumming a few more times, I lost track. I was surprised and pleased at how long I was going and as hard as I remained. When I was almost there Ethel chimed in.

"Bucky, I can feel it. You're getting bigger. You're going to give me your balls aren't you? Please Buck, cum in my hungry old cunt."

Her hips raised as I lowered one last time shooting what I had deep inside her vagina. My dick was pulsing, spitting out what I had to offer while Ethel squirmed beneath me, obviously satisfied.

"Bucky, I could feel you shooting inside me. It felt so good. I don't love you like I did Gilbert, but still I love you."

I knew what she meant, I had similar feelings toward the old gal as well. I walked her home, kissing her at the door. She asked if I'd like to come in for some pussy. I told her some wench had drained my balls earlier and that I'd take a rain check. We kissed, laughed and she closed the door.

My first call of the day was the horse up near Reedsburg. Oddest thing, never saw a situation like it before. Horse wouldn't eat. Her gastrointestinal sounded normal, what manure there had been was normal, not all hardened and dry. I was at a quandary when for whatever reason I decided to look in her mouth. Nothing out of the ordinary, I shined my pocket light into her mouth and then I saw it. At the back of her mouth was a tooth protruding from the roof of her mouth to the side. Any time she would try to eat the tooth would pierce her tongue. It was an aberration for sure, but it was there none the less. When I showed the farmer he was happy, she was one of his best pulling horses.

I explained I'd have to put her under to remove the tooth, the time involved and the cost. He didn't bat an eye, do it, he'd get the money together and pay me when I was done. That mare was huge, she had to be close to a ton, it took six of us to get her on her side and subdued enough so I could put her to sleep. The horse was one of the daughter's pets, a 14 year old, she was there the entire time. Amish girls aren't supposed to talk with men, but she had a hundred questions for me. Her dad interjected and scolded her several times, she finally stood facing him.

"Father, this is my horse, I raised her from a foul. This man is helping and I have questions, surely he isn't going to hurt me."

The wife looked at her husband and nodded, her father let it be from that point. It was well into the afternoon when I called in. Bill wondered what had taken so long, when I explained the situation he commented he'd never heard of anything like that before. He said things were slow, I asked if he minded me going home early. Not a problem. At home I moved the boat into the machine shed, no way I was going fishing anymore this year. Too durned cold to sit on the water with the wind blowing right through you.

Brenda pulled in about 4, surprised to see me. Her belongings were piled in her car. She was off at 2 today and decided to get her stuff right away rather than wait. Together we got her stuff in the house, clothes hung in the walk-in, I let her do the rest. I did notice in her laundry basket were some worn out and tattered looking underwear. I'd have Ethel help her with that this week before she moved. No way I'm picking out panties and bras for a 23 year old girl. I'll happily pay for them, but pick them out, not a chance.

Ethel was at the house each day that week, mainly showing Brenda where everything was, how to use the laundry equipment, where my clothes went in my dresser. Ethel and I decided to forego any physical activity Tuesday night, but did screw like rabbits Wednesday evening while Brenda was grocery shopping. We smelled like raw sex as Brenda walked in. How she didn't know we'd been fucking was beyond me, then again, maybe she did.

Friday night was bittersweet. Brenda was going out with her boyfriend, Ethel and I knew we had the house to ourselves, but also knew it would be one of our last times together. Sitting on the couch she looked at me.

"Can we do something different tonight? Can we make love in my bed? I haven't made love in that bed since Gil died, I would like to do that once more."

Getting up I took her hand, led her to the door and we strolled like lovers the quarter mile to her place. Hand in hand, waving at the other neighbors as they drove by, not giving a damn what the rumor mill would be saying by morning. From somewhere deep inside I found the stamina to cum twice that night, once in a frantic fuck to the finish, pounding against her ass from behind, the second a soft slow screw. I stayed and slept in her bed. I awoke to my cock in Ethels mouth, she had me nearly hard when she pulled off, scooted up, kissed me and said this.

"I still have your cum in my cunt from last night, and now I want a load down my throat and into my tummy before the movers arrive to pack at 9. I love sucking your cock Buck."

I wasn't sure I could cum again. She apparently did everything perfect because I was bellowing like an Elk in rut within minutes. I've never been one to cum quickly during blow jobs, but this woman, oh my, she could suck cock. Upon swallowing and then licking my dick clean she lay on the bed. I asked if she'd like me to eat her. She responded no, I had given her everything she wanted last night.

At the door I kissed her passionately and told her I'd never forget her. She said pretty much the same and then told me she was saying goodbye here. There was no way she could do this again. Later in the day I watched as she and her daughter drove down our road one last time. I was at the edge of the drive as they passed, Ethel waved and blew me a kiss. The movers showed up Monday, loaded her stuff and headed for Missouri. That Saturday was the last I ever saw of her. We exchanged Christmas cards a few times then nothing. I learned some years later from her daughter that she had died of cervical cancer.

Brenda was working out well. She liked to come downstairs in just panties and one of those short shirts, I think they're called mid-riff shirts or something like that. I never saw her bare tits, but then again, I didn't need to, the shirt was so worn I could see her dark nipples and even darker areolas through the material. I asked if she and Ethel had gone shopping before she left. Nope. Ethel must have forgotten, or maybe I forgot to tell her. At any rate, this girl needed some decent underwear.

"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question Brenda?" She nodded okay. "Where do you buy your underwear?"

She immediately stiffened into a defensive body stance.

"Reason I ask is I've noticed yours are worn out and tattered. I'd like to buy some new under garments for you. If you'll tell me where you typically shop I'll get a gift card and you can order online, or go there directly. Nothing more than that princess."

As I was putting my coffee cup in the sink I leaned toward her, patted her bottom and offered some advice.

"You do need to put on a bit more than these skimpy panties that barely cover your goods when you come down for coffee, I'm still a man with feelings and desires. I don't need you sending me out the door with a boner every day."

She smiled and said she'd try to remember. Later that day I got a text from her, "I shop at Victoria Secret."

I purchased a $200 gift card online and had it sent to the house in her name. She was so excited. She and her boyfriend were going to Madison on Saturday and she was going to get new things then. She showed me everything Sunday afternoon. As she held each item for me to see I commented several times there didn't seem to be enough material to cover anything.

Then I plunged in head first.

"I've never noticed any pubic hair when you're in just your panties. Is shaving what all you girls do now?"

"No, I don't shave, but I do trim the wild ones that want to stick out the sides or top. Not sure why anyone would want to go through that every day, and a wax? Hell, that's pure torture. If who I'm in bed with needs his woman's vagina to look like a ten year old, he isn't worth having around. And he sure as hell isn't worthy of, what did you call it, my goods."

We chuckled as we made our way to the kitchen for some popcorn and a soft drink. When I went in to work Bill commented that word had apparently gotten out. I asked him what word.

"That you're a widower. Shit, half the calls this morning have requested you, from cats to horses, is Buck available?" He looked around to make sure the coast was clear. "We may as well rename the place "The Buck Fuck" clinic."

"Wait a minute. I'm not in bed with any of these women."

"Well according to Sue Habermeyers daughter, who happens to work at the Best Western in La Crosse, you and Ethel had a pretty wild night last weekend. I would have never guessed you were into older women."

"Ethel is different. No one has helped me get my life back in order after Sheila died than her. Besides, she moved to Missouri, this was a goodbye gift to each other. As for older women, if the young ones fucked like her, I'd go after them instead."

Brenda and I got into a comfortable pattern, her fears were beginning to leave. She spent more and more evenings just sitting on the couch talking. She'd been there about a month when she asked if her boyfriend could spend the night with her. I pondered it for several minutes.

"I don't think so hon. Here's why. As it is there's a level of respect between us, I don't invade your space, you don't invade mine. Inviting another into that mix will in time lead to an element of familiarity, which will lead to thinking he has the same privileges I afford you. Won't work, I'll end up losing you and I'm not ready to find another housekeeper unless you want to move on."

"No, No .... I don't want to move on. And thank you for explaining instead of just saying no. Now I have words to convey when he presses me to sleep here."

"Brenda, is he abusive? You said he presses you, are you being forced against your will in any way? I'll hurt him bad if he is."

"He isn't abusive, he's a horny 23 year old just like me and can't understand why we can't screw in the house where I live. Now I can tell him. I'm okay Buck, really I am."

Next morning Bill asked me to come in to the office before my first call.

"In all the time you've been here you've never been to the Eggert sisters have you? You're going there today and I want to warn you, these two fuck. They have since high school, and the way they work it is when you're done they'll offer you pussy to reduce the bill. When I first started and was single, those two took me to the cleaners twice, and guess who got stuck making up the difference? All for a little pussy. Not saying it wasn't good, but it was sure as hell expensive."

I laughed and thanked him for the heads up. I had re-stocked supplies and was in my truck ready to leave when Bill ran out flagging me down.

"Just so you know, the older one likes it in the ass and she'll try to use that as an enticement. Good luck, and if you decide to partake, tie a board across your ass so you don't fall in."

It was about a ten mile drive to the farm and I think I laughed half way there. A board across my ass, had never heard that before. Both gals met me at the barn, the older looked to be late-50's, the younger late 40's, possibly 50. Since it was the two of them who worked the farm after their dad died both were in exceptional shape physically. Judging by what Bill said I wasn't sure what shape their heads were in.

I got through what they called about and was going to print out an invoice. (Thank God for in truck computers and printers.) The older one stepped in front of me putting her hand on my chest.

"Before you make that out, how'd you like to trade half for a fuck? I like it in the ass. Ever had an ass fuck before? I'll bet not. So, are you game?"

Mmmm, I don't think so. From what I've been told there's been more than one cock in each of you. Then there's the question of STD's."

"Yeah, well, we get tested every six months, so we're clean. My sister loves sucking cock, how much is that worth off the bill?"

"I'd let her suck my cock, but the bill stays the same."

R410a
R410a
2,958 Followers