Uncle Buck Ch. 04

Story Info
Weddings, more grandkids, the golden years.
11.2k words
4.81
13.6k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

With announcements having been made, it was time to get things organized. The more Audrey and I talked about it, the more we felt being married the day before Ella, was not a good idea. It would steal some the glory from their day, it was not our first marriage, to a degree ours was more a formality. She and I kicked around the idea of being wed on the 4th, reaching the conclusion that's what we would do. We called all the kids and told them of our change in plans, it was far enough ahead that it didn't pose a problem for anyone.

While my hours were whittled away at work Audrey was diligently getting everything in place for our wedding and a small reception at her house. Our ceremony would be at three thirty in the afternoon, that way the boys would be able to start milking by 4:30, and all the families would be at Audrey's by 7 for a small reception/celebration. The 4th was a Saturday so my two kids who had to travel could spend the night and travel home Sunday.

She arranged for a justice of the peace to be at her place on the fourth, we decided on a menu, ordered extra food and waited. The remainder of January seemed to be in slow motion. Audrey and I were alternating between houses, each having nearly as many clothes at the others as we had at home. Brenda and Vinnie were getting along famously, when Brenda told us she was going to be moving in with Vinnie the end of February, we decided Audrey would move in with me instead of the other way around as previously planned.

She saw no reason for me to live four miles further away, adding to the fuel bill as well as wear and tear on our vehicles. Laying in bed one evening she confided she was ready to stop going to the barn every day. It was something that kept her day busy and helped her stay closer to Henry's memory, being my wife, she wouldn't need that anymore. She wanted to be a housewife, something she had always wanted to do, but didn't because there was always something that needed attending to on the farm.

She would stay in contact daily and go to the farm weekly, but no more milking, no more five o'clock mornings and seven o'clock or later nights.

I got used to tiny little panties and sexy bras in the laundry basket once again. To makeup and hair stuff taking over the vanity, once again having my little space by the righthand sink. I was slowly getting used to panties and bras on drying racks as I passed through the laundry room into the kitchen. Sometimes I'd stop and rub my hands over them thinking of what they would possess later when dry. Whenever Audrey would see me do that she'd smile and call me a dirty little boy. I would pull her in tight for a knee wobbling kiss with my hand behind her head while cupping her pussy with the other. Not once did she object.

Our sex life had become less frantic than in the beginning. More making love and slow tender times than down and dirty pound the hell out of the other's body kind of sex. Don't misunderstand, there were times we didn't bother with foreplay at all, just get our clothes off and fuck. At times we didn't even succeed at the clothes off part, it was more like pull our pants to our knees, bend her over something and bury it to my balls. Or me on a chair with my dick sticking up her cunt as she sat on me in a dress. Not being an every day occurrence made them fun and exciting when it did happen.

On a busy Friday we had been forced to park at the rear unlit portion of the parking lot. As I was opening the door for her to go home she looked at me and said, "cock." Not, make love to me, let's fool around here, or anything like that. By the time I rounded the truck and was climbing in she had raised her dress, took off her panties and demanded, "cock." I managed to get myself over into her seat, it's true, where there's a will there's a way. With my pants around my ankles she lowered that wet steamy cunt onto my dick all the way to her tiny ass touching my groin in one slow single stroke. As her cunt touched my groin we both groaned, the initial pleasure of having my dick inside her velvety sheath was a feeling both of us loved. After moments she began lifting and dropping, my cock was wet with her juices, I could feel them trickle slightly on my scrotum. I had my hands under her thighs helping, her arms squeezed tight around my neck, breathing heavily in my ear. She was whispering little love things in my ear.

"Bucky, I love your cock. Fill me with your seed Buck. Show my pussy who she belongs to. Splash my cervix with your sperm Bucky."

We were in a steady rhythm and headed for our climax. The windows were steamed, we were breathing hard, our clothes sweaty and then it hit. One of those times when we both exploded at the same time, what all lovers desire but don't always achieve. She squeezed even tighter and thrust her hips into me as I jabbed my dick in her as far as possible, squirting and coating her vagina with semen. As we sat there sated and worn out we heard a metallic tap on the driver side window.

"Hey doc, you okay? Officer Todd here."

I lowered the window an inch and said we were fine. He smiled and told us there were better places for such activity than the VFW parking lot. As he drove away we snickered, laughed, and carried on to another small orgasm. While putting ourselves back together I moved the control to straight defrost so the windows would clear. Pulling out we saw the squad at the entrance, I stopped, wished him a good evening and started to pull away when we heard him say.

"You too doc & Audrey, heard you were gettin hitched. Congratulations. It's nice when you find another late in life."

He would know. His city wife hated the country along with the small size of Richland Center and had divorced him a dozen or so years ago. He and the local school librarian, a 44 year old spinster hit it off and tied the knot two years ago. We waved and drove toward home. Audrey mentioned that in 9 days I'd be making love to a married woman. I told her I liked screwing married women, for which I received a well deserved punch in the shoulder as she told me.

"The only married woman you're gonna be screwing is me Bucky boy, and often I might add."

We jumped in the shower as soon as we got home. In the truck she'd put her panties back on which had been a futile attempt to stop the flow. Her panties were soaked, her dress was wet, we were both a mess. My underwear was coated with a mixture of our cum and starting to dry, I felt gooey and sticky where it wasn't drying. She tossed our cum soaked clothes in the washer, we walked to the bedroom naked and entered our nice hot shower. That shower was one of the things Sheila had insisted upon for our attached bath. It was three and a half feet wide by five feet long with two shower heads and a tiled seat on one end.

Toward the end of Sheila's life standing became more and more difficult, I installed grab bars on all three walls for safety and support. Audrey and I now used them to hang onto for sex. She especially liked the one beneath the shower head, she would hold on with the water beating on her as I plunged my dick into her cavern of lust. Considering we'd made love in the truck less than an hour earlier I was surprised when she got my dick back up and ready to go again. She didn't want it bent over though, she sat on the bench and pulled my dick to her mouth. Standing and watching her soft pursed lips slide up and down my shaft was such a turn on. She behaved as though she was really enjoying herself, softly moaning, humming and pulling off with an occasional "Cum for me baby."

Cum for her I did. I would have thought I had little left after our parking lot rendezvous, I was wrong. I may not have had much to squirt, but what I did have was intense. My hands were on her head, my mind was fighting every urge to ram my cock down her throat, I was grunting and groaning, hissing and wheezing, my body wouldn't stop shaking.

"Oh my Bucky. You've never cum that hard before. Maybe I need to suck your dick every time we shower."

"Baby, it was intense. Watching your soft lips move up and down my dick while you gently rolled my balls with your right hand. Oh shit, it was just too much to handle. I don't think I came very much though."

She told me she had to swallow three times to get it all down, and there was still a little on her tongue as she opened her mouth to show me. I asked how I could repay her.

"You can let me sit on your face. I love when you eat me like that."

With her hands holding onto the headboard she ground back and forth as I licked and sucked her clit. I could taste her excess of juice with each little tremor as it cascaded through her body. After ten or fifteen minutes I knew the big one was about to hit, and it did. Her hands were flailing about, one minute the headboard, the next in my hair, one on the headboard the other grabbing her tits and squeezing, pulling on the nipples. Her hips were rocking as she pushed her slit into my face, shiver after shiver rippling through her body.

As quickly as it hit her, it ended. She slumped forward, hands gripping the headboard, forehead resting against it as she tried to catch her breath. Still making little uh noises and saying "oh my God" while her body gently rocked. I kept my tongue hard and pointed but didn't move it. She would rub her clit over it and shudder, then tell me to stop. Finally she lifted off me and flopped on the bed next to me.

"My stars Buck, I've never cum that hard from being eaten before. How are we ever going to top the oral sex we had tonight? Then again, maybe we don't want to, it'll give us a goal to reach that peak again."

On Monday we got our marriage license and set up joint accounts in our names, we wanted them ready to go as soon as we were married. We transferred ten thousand into savings and four thousand into our checking. We would wait until the wedding was taken care of and then go see our financial advisor to advise us on the remainder of our monies. Fortunately, we had the same guy, which made him familiar with both our portfolios.

My kids arrived Saturday just before noon. Brenda was basically at Vinnies most of the time so both extra bedrooms were open for the adults. The older grands could sleep in the rec room downstairs and the littles could camp on the floor in sleeping bags in mom and dads room. I had several of the better quality blow up single mattresses for the older ones in the basement and the littles thought it was great camping out on the bedroom floor. So you aren't wondering how I could stick my grandkids in the basement, you need to know it's completely finished and with in-floor hydronic heat the floors are always warm.

Audrey had slept in her home Friday night. We'd texted over half an hour before we went to sleep. I fixed a big breakfast for all, the wives helped me with the dishes while the dads got kids teeth brushed and clothes on them. It was cold outside so the kids spent the majority of the time in the rec room playing, with mom or dad having to step in and settle an issue here or there.

I was anxiously awaiting my bride to be as I sat in her living room, Audrey had gone to Rita's to get ready. The girls had gone overboard decorating the house for a wedding. At three we heard a lot of commotion followed by her kids and grands pouring in the front door. Bringing up the rear was none other than my lovely Audrey. My heart skipped a beat and my dick twitched as I saw her.

She was wearing an ankle length cream colored satin dress with a beautiful beige colored shawl. It had a high neckline, she was wearing a diamond necklace that had been her grandmothers, her hair had been freshly braided and cascaded down her back. I stood to greet her and was so overwhelmed I couldn't speak, all I could seem to do was stutter as tears welled up. With her hand on my cheek she kissed me and told me to calm down.

"By the way, something old, necklace, something new, dress, something borrowed, bracelet, something blue, panties, which you'll see soon enough. They're over my silk stockings, held up by my sky blue garter belt. So, sailor, wanna get married?"

We assembled everyone when the official was there, said our vows, exchanged rings, kissed and declared to all present that we would only love each other until one died, then the other was on their own. They laughed, we were serious, we knew what it was to be left alone in life.

The daughters and daughters-in-law stepped in and wouldn't let either of us lift a finger. We were to snuggle on the couch and let the littles climb all over us, which we did.

Instead of a big cake we chose a smaller one with cupcakes instead of slices. Turned out to be one of the best danged ideas we'd had. Those who wanted a cupcake had one, those who didn't simply waited. The boys had hung around longer than intended and needed to get to the barn. Audrey volunteered to watch the kids so Rita and Pam could help their husbands milk. The girls could get the milkers ready while the guys scraped the alley, fed the cows grain and put out hay for the young stock. With two washing and dipping as the other two milked things go so much more smoothly.

Following milking all gathered at Audrey's for food. We had cooked pulled pork, pulled chicken, ham and turkey as meats. There were three different kind of breads and buns, a mountain of salads, two different kind of potatoes, green bean casserole, corn and cooked carrots. That was just to mention the main dishes, there was an eight food table full of food and desserts as well.

Kendra and family were staying in Audrey's house, my kids were in my house, Audrey and I decided we'd check into the Crown Plaza in Madison. She'd booked a suite on the concierge floor for the night. In the room we hung our coats and began dis-robing. It was the first I'd seen her without the shawl, the first I'd seen her breasts without being covered by the shawl, I noticed her nipples were hard and pressing against the fabric. I touched them, pinching softly asking if those were for me.

"Of course they're for you. I didn't wear a bra with this dress and the shawl, my nipples have been rubbing against the fabric all afternoon and evening wishing it were your hands or lips making them hard. I think you should remove my dress and make love to my breasts with your lips."

I unzipped her dress, opening it from behind, sliding my hands around her waist, softly rubbing her tummy and dipping below across her panties. Raising my hands I cupped both breasts, telling her I loved them and was anxious to taste them again. She shrugged her shoulders forward and the dress cascaded off her body, laying in a puddle on the floor. She went to move, I held her in place.

"Please, not yet. Let me hold and caress you a little longer. These are the things I couldn't do with Sheila at the end, the things I want to make sure I do with you now."

She put her head back against my shoulder and sighed. As I caressed her breasts and kissed her neck she slowly and sensually ground her butt into my hardening cock. I moved a hand toward her panties, before I could get to them she had pulled the top pulled out guiding my hand inside. I heard her say in a breathy tone. "Right there Buck."

I played with her furry nest a minute before having her step out of the dress, I picked it up, sat her on the couch and hung. I took off my suit hanging it next to her dress, stepping out of my underwear and walking toward her with a raging hardon. The closer I got the more she squealed those soft innocent schoolgirl squeals, eyes dancing with excitement, licking her lips, reaching for me.

I knelt in front of her and sat like a birdy with its mouth open, she smiled, cupped her breasts and fed them to me one at a time. She didn't climax from nipple play tonight, but she sure moaned a lot and shuddered, trying to jam her entire tit into my mouth. As I laid her back she automatically raised her hips so I could remove her blue panties. Nothing remained but the belt and stockings. I asked if she wanted them on or off.

"On, after all, I am your little house whore aren't I? Little whores like me need to look the part when they fuck their new husband. Wouldn't you agree fuckmaster?"

I dove in ears deep. I was slathering and licking pussy like it was my last meal, eventually slowing down to graze on her button. Her hips rose as I sucked her clit and probed her anus, she hissed a "yess" as I pushed harder. In my finger went as she writhed and squirmed on the bed. I knew her climax was coming but I was caught unaware when she clamped her legs to my head and yelled "OH FUCK."

Before she had the opportunity to completely recover I pushed her legs straight up, slid into her pussy and began to make love to her. She was climaxing again in minutes, screaming, yelling, normally quieter when she climaxed she was letting it all loose tonight. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on my cock and I knew I was in for a ride. Her legs up, knees bent, heels digging into my shoulders. Her stomach muscles tightened and she grabbed my arms as she let out a long AHHHH with her head back, eyes rolled into her head. It was one of those gushing moments, I felt the liquid run alongside my cock and knew it was dribbling over the very spot I had been probing with my finger.

I put her legs down, lay on the bed and stroked her head while she caught her breath, pulling her next to my body where we held each other. She asked how I wanted her, I suggested hands and knees with me standing. She had unbraided her hair, so with her ass in the air, her face in the pillow and her long flowing hair loose in a puddle around her head I moved in behind. As I lowered myself my cock slid in with little resistance, she dipped her tummy and I knew she was ready for a deep hard fuck. With my hands grasping her hips I gave every bit of me I had to give, ending in an orgasm so strong my vision went foggy for a few seconds.

As she lay down, I flopped onto the mattress beside her. We were a sweaty mess, but neither cared. I asked if she wanted to nap and then go again.

"No, I'm satisfied if you are. Our day has been busy enough, we've consummated our marriage, we have a lifetime to continue rocking the other's world. Let's shower and sleep. After breakfast I want to go home right away, I want to say goodbye to all the kids on both sides. They've been wonderful."

We made it home in time to see all the kids before leaving, Kendra's fourth being due in less three months, Audrey wondered how much she'd see her between now and the birth. It really wasn't that big a deal though, they were only a little over an hour drive away and we could easily do a Saturday or Sunday one day visit. Johan and Ella's wedding went off without a hitch, them deciding that since he was through with his training, they would take off for Sweden right away. There were hugs, kisses and tears the day they left, I was pleased to have Audrey right next to me to ease the pain.

Vinnie was working out well, the other partners and I could see no reason why we shouldn't hire him full time once he had fulfilled all the six month training period with us. Knowing he would have a job he asked Brenda to marry him, to say there was elation is an understatement. We did caution them, work was work, any playing around would need to be outside work hours. They had no problem with that and set the date for early June.

We finished moving Audrey's things into my/our house. What was once Shelia's closet and dresser were now Audrey's. I couldn't bring myself to ever throw away Sheila's under things so when Audrey opened the drawer she was surprised. Taking them out she commented the woman had good taste in underwear and lingerie, telling me they gave her ideas for future purchases.

"I can still smell her perfume, these look like they've been handled recently Buck."

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers