Uncle Charles' Proposal Ch. 02

Story Info
Elena's story continues.
3.8k words
4.28
86.3k
33

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

The elevator doors opened. Elena looked desperately for another living soul in the parking garage. She was sure that any person taking a look at her, ball gagged and obviously being led along unwillingly, would cause any average citizen to call the police. But Elena's heart fell to her toes when she discovered the garage deserted. Only feet from the elevator doors was an expensive looking car with tinted windows.

Swiftly, yet with surprising gentility, Peter Rusk slid Elena into the passenger side door and buckled her in. Other, non-standard belts restrained her legs and arms. It was not uncomfortable but it was a reminder to Elena of just how unwilling a passenger she was. Seconds later the luxury car was negotiating its way out of the parking garage. Elena cursed the opaque windows. She would be invisible to the world as this man took her to what ever fate he had in store for her.

Right now Elena did want to call hell fire down upon her uncle Charles, even though she didn't believe in hell. She looked around the car. The leather interior and the expensive accessories screamed wealth. Whoever this Peter Rusk was he apparently did fine financially. Peter Rusk caught Elena glaring at him. He winked at her, pushed a button and the exceptional sound system emitted low soothing music.

"Slave, I am sorry that I had to get physical with you back in your uncle's office, but it WAS necessary. You will like my house and you will come to embrace the life that I have planned for you. You will be happy to know that I will remove your restraints and your gag when we reach my house. Your freedoms, however, will be very limited until you have properly absorbed your training."

Peter Rusk responded with a chuckle to Elena's defiant look and repeated shaking of her head.

"Were I in your shoes I would be just as pissed off. You need to vent your anger and get it out of your system before you can adapt to your new life and embrace your training. There are constructive ways to do that as well. Now as to what happens when we reach my place. You will be escorted to your rooms. A bath is waiting for you and soap and towels. No clothing will be provided for you until you have earned yourself some. How do you earn things? By being VERY obedient. At some point later tonight you will also receive the spanking you earned for insulting me back in you uncle's office. You will refer to me ALWAYS as master. Under certain conditions I MAY allow you to call me Mr. Rusk. I will cook you an excellent dinner tonight and for a short time in the future, but eventually, you will be expected to prepare the meals. Your uncle tells me you have never worked a day in your life. Well then you will start at the very bottom of the employment totem pole. You will learn to be a maid, a dishwasher, and a laundress."

Elena stared at Peter Rusk. The man's matter of fact manner was reminiscent of a doctor. There was not an iota of doubt in the man that he would make Elena do all the things he promised. She felt sure that the talk of a spanking was not idle wind either. Elena began to realize that this man was as single minded at enslaving her as her uncle was about his finances. In fact Peter Rusk reminded Elena of her uncle Charles enormously. Both were imperious, cocksure men. Elena knew that her uncle ALWAYS got what he wanted. She tried to tell herself the Peter Rusk would NOT get what he wanted from her, but doubts were beginning to crop up. Elena recalled that she had failed to see anything through in her entire life. She had also succumbed to every expensive fad that had crossed her path.

She had goofed off in school. Her wealth had ensured her passage from grade level to grade level. High school was one long orgy of boys, pot and booze. She had bought her term papers and research projects from online services, all the while congratulating herself for being "smarter" than her teachers. Then she got to college based on the work of someone else and it seemed easier to join the fraternity boys and their parties than to buckle down and do real work. Elena knew she was no dummy, but she had always taken the path of least resistance. Suddenly Elena recalled a talk her father had given her on the value of persistence. Elena wished that she could be out of this car and back in time to really pay attention to her father's words. Elena adored her father but her mother was just more fun and shopping with Momma was a lot more entertaining than listening to Daddy's lectures. For the first time, Elena began to question her mother's lifestyle and her love. Why had her mother not prevailed upon Uncle Charles to save her? Elena thought. Was it really true, what uncle had said, that her mother had "sold her out?"

After a long silence broken only by the soft music and the hum of the car engine, Peter Rusk pulled his car off the road and into a garage. He waited until the garage door was fully closed before he turned off the car and stepped out.

"Welcome to your new home slave." Said Rusk as he unfastened the belts holding Elena in place. Elena had decided that she would choose her next battle. She knew that she could not hope to escape until her chains were removed. Once that happened, Elena would flee as fast as she could. Elena got only the briefest of impressions of Peter Rusk's house as he steered her the way he wished her to go. The living room was huge and tastefully decorated. A large fireplace dominated the room. The over all impression that Elena got as she was propelled through the house was that of taste and wealth. Elena and Rusk arrived in a stark white room. The walls were bare. The only furniture, two chairs, a small dresser, and a queen sized bed. A flat screen TV hung on the wall. Through an archway could be spied a bathroom . To Elena it looked like the cell of an ascetic. Then she thought of prisoners and realized that this was her cell.

The door closed behind him and Elena realized that the door opened with a key pad and that the door was especially thick. Peter Rusk removed some keys from his pocket and liberated Elena's wrists and ankles, and mouth. Immediately Elena tried to slap hard at Rusk's face but he ducked her attempt and placed her in a painful headlock. Elena cried with pain.

"Slave, I can overpower you in more ways than you can imagine. Now if you want me to stop doing this to you you will apologize for trying to strike me and you will remove your trench coat and hand it to me. Then, unless you want me to inflict more pain, you will march over to bathroom and turn on the taps of the tub."

Elena could scarcely believe the amount of pain that she was in. Her captor obviously knew a great deal about human anatomy for he did not seem to restraining Elena too tightly but one of his knuckles was digging into a nerve on her arm. Elena saw red with pain.

"I'm sor ... sorry for trying to strike you." she gasped

"Who am I slave?"

"The words caught in Elena's throat and then she spat. "M...Master."

"That's better, slave" said Peter Rusk as he released Elena. Elena collapsed into a ball on the floor in blessed relief from the pain. Peter waited a moment until she rose. With a stern look Peter Rusk held out his hand. Elena bit her lip as she opened and removed the trench coat. They were both fully aware that this was the first time that she was willingly revealing her body to the man she despised. After handing Peter the coat, Elena's body flushed and she turned and headed for the bathroom.

Elena did not protest the next sequence of events. Once the tub filled Elena entered the water and remained unprotesting as her captor washed her head to toe. Peter Rusk admired the lean enticing body sitting in his tub. He was pleased to see that Elena had obviously, very recently had a total body wax. At least he would not have to fight her over the issue of hair removal, not THIS night at any rate. Elena angrily bit her lip and glared at Peter Rusk when his fingers entered her asshole and pussy. At one point, Peter took a nail clipper and trimmed the sharp points off of Elena's long, manicured nails.

"It is always wise to de-claw the cat," said Peter Rusk as he firmly held each of Elan's hands in turn and set to work trimming them. "You may mourn their loss but they will get in the way when you are cleaning or cooking." said Peter smugly. Elena sobbed as her nails were trimmed. She was angry, as she had spent good money and had taken a long time to get her nails just perfect. Now all that money was wasted and, something that her captor must have considered, they were also now useless as weapons, "De clawing the cat" thought Elena bitterly to herself. The rest of the bath was barely tolerable. Being able to wrap herself in a towel after the end of her ordeal was the only pleasurable moment of Elena's day.

Peter Rusk made no objection to Elena wrapping herself in one towel as she dried her hair with another. Elena was relived to learn that the soap, her "master" had used was expensive and imported, it was a wonderful moisturizer. "At least he is considerate of my skin," thought Elena.

"I'll let you watch a little television while I prepare dinner. You can keep the towel until bedtime." he said.

"Fuck off you ogre!" Screamed Elena into Peter Rusk's face.

A fraction of a second later Elena regretted her words. Peter pinioned both of her arms behind her back with one hand. Rusk sat in one of the chairs in the room and flung Elena over his lap.

"I was going to give this to you later but you have earned this now. You will address me as MASTER ALWAYS! Every time you insult me I will tan your hide until you learn respect!"

With that Peter Rusk began spanking Elena's bare bottom with his huge callused hand. Elena was shocked by the amount of pain, her abductor's palm was inflicting. Elena had NEVER been spanked before, not even as a child. The pain and the humiliation were overwhelming. Elena could not stave off tears long and was soon sobbing with pain. After what seemed like and endless length of time to Elena, the fusillade against her posterior stopped. Elena was blubbering great sobs and her nose was running when Peter Rusk sat her up in his lap, looked menacingly into her teary eyes and said.

"I was relatively gentle with you just now. If you continue to defy me I can come up with increasingly painful punishments. I do NOT want to punish you, I prefer the carrot to the riding crop but your insolence cannot go unchallenged. I take my assignment from your uncle as a personal charge. He will not be happy with me if I fail to train you properly. Now I will get some salve forn your Heinie and prepare your dinner. I need not tell you that this room and house are escape proof."

With That Peter stood, set Elena down upon her feet and left the room and Elena threw herself on the bed and began crying anew. She realized that her tears were not just from pain and embarrassment but from grief of her old life ending. Elena had thought herself happy, but now an endless stream of regrets flooded her mind. She regretted not applying herself in high school or college. She regretted wasting so much of her uncle's money in paying tuition when she had never had any intention of graduating from certain colleges but was only interested in their party scenes. Elena realized that she had accomplished essentially nothing with her life. She recalled running into, a few months ago, Marcie Clayton, whom she had graduated high school with. Marcie was her age, had an MBA and was fat cat on Wall Street. Marcie even had a nice husband and was thinking about children. In recalling their subsequent luncheon meeting, Elena now realized that Marcie's stated admiration of her carefree lifestyle had in fact been tinged with mockery.

Elena cursed her wasted opportunities. She told herself if she could get away from the ogre known as Peter Rusk she could make anew start. She wanted a life like Marcie's not the aimless path she had been on. "If only her Uncle Charles had given me another chance instead of giving me to this Neanderthal" she thought to herself bitterly. At length her tears ceased. She noticed that the television in her room had been playing.

Elena focused on the screen. It was not any television program she had ever seen before. It was a documentary about the BDSM community. Elena watched utterly appalled as one young woman after another praised their "Masters" for making the "complete women" and how their firm hands had "saved them from themselves" and "saved their lives." Elena wanted to throw something at the television set, but there was nothing in the room that she could use. Elena could not believe what she was seeing. She dismissed it as propaganda created by perverts but the women did not look like brain washed robots nor did they appear to be speaking under duress. Many of them looked a great deal like Elena herself. Elena grasped her collar and tried to remove it but it held fast. "I may wear a collar like those women," thought Elena to herself, "but I will NEVER be like them." Still she could not turn away from the screen.

Elena was still watching when Peter Rusk re-entered the room with a folding tray of food. Elena realized that she had not eaten for many hours. The food smelled delicious and looked scrumptious. There was a Thai Salad, some rice and vegetables and a small glass of wine. The helping looked neither too large nor too small. Elena decided to postpone her hunger strike until tomorrow. Her buttocks were sore but not unbearable as she sat in one of the chairs and allowed Peter Rusk to place the food before her. Despite the circumstances she said "Thank you." as the food was placed before her.

"That thank you should be followed by Master" but I won't push that point at present." said Peter Rusk. He sat opposite of Elena and smiled at her. Elena could not help but notice how a smile greatly enhanced his looks. Truth be told, Elena conceded, under ordinary circumstances, a man like Peter Rusk would attract her attention. But these were not ordinary circumstances and Peter Rusk was not an ordinary man, he was a beast.

"I have some salve for your skin. I'll rub it in after you eat. I've decided to send you to bed early. Tomorrow, I hope we can start out on a better footing. After breakfast we will work out together. I am responsible not only for your moral and personal correction but also to maximize your physical fitness. After you work out tomorrow I will set you to work scrubbing floors."

Elena had listened while she ate the tasty meal. "What ever else his faults" Elena thought, "he is a remarkable cook." She stared back at Peter Rusk, wiped her mouth with the provided linen napkin and said,

"Listen Mmm.aster" she began. "You may be able to force me to live in your house, you may force me to wear this collar, you can probably force yourself on me sexually as well but I want to express this as forcefully as I can, you will NEVER own me and you will NEVER make me obey you without force. Even IF you DO succeed in making me call you "Master" like some gushing airhead."

Peter Rusk looked nonplussed as he replied. "I already OWN you Elena. I have no doubt that you believe the words you just said to me but they are empty. I am very skilled at what I do. I have dealt with and trained women far more resistant than you. As to forcing you sexually, I have no need to do that. In a short while you will beg me to take you time and time again."

Elena's jaw dropped at his impertinence and she replied, "Well you certainly are sure of yourself. Well be prepared for your balls to turn blue because I am NEVER going to beg for you to "take me."

Peter Rusk laughed. "I doubt that slave, I am patient and can pace myself. YOU however. Since you've been sixteen, what's the longest you have gone without sex? Two weeks? You are a very sexual creature Elena. celibacy simply does not suit you. I know every trick to making you so horny you would hump a flagpole. No man you have had previously was able to satisfy you as well as I WILL. You will understand the power of total submission and how liberating it is for your mind body, spirit and sexuality."

"Elena stifled laugh and said "You really ARE sure of yourself aren't you? Well I'm tougher than you are!"

This time it was Peter Rusk who laughed. "You could not even handle college! People MUCH dumber than you have had no problem graduating. I've thoroughly researched you. You have finished absolutely NOTHING in your life aside from joints, lines of coke, and beer bottles. If you seriously believe that you are tougher than I am you must be truly delusional."

Elena gulped her mouthful of food during this last exchange. Elena realized the truth of his words, she had failed every time in the past. She could tell that Peter Rusk's will was far stronger than her own. Still she told herself that he would never make her a compliant plaything but doubts were beginning to creep in. In Elena's mind one of the women in the documentary, morphed into her own face! Elena choked a bit on her food and tried to drive the image out of her mind.

The two sat in silence as Elena finished eating. Peter smiled warmly at her. For Elena, his smile was a bit unnerving. She thought that she could better resist him when his countenance was hard and firm but his smile radiated warmth and sweetness. Elena also wished he he would stop smiling so that he would cease looking so damned attractive. As he sat across from her smiling, Elena took a long look at him. It could not have been an accident that he chose to wear such tight trousers. That bulge in his pants HAD to be fake. Elena told herself, it had to be just another mental game. But if it wasn't all padding ... Elena forced her mind elsewhere and hurried to the end of her meal.

Once she had finished dining, she drained the last of the wine. Peter Rusk took the tray and utensils from the room. The door sealed behind him and Elena went to the bathroom to use the toilet and wash her face and brush her teeth. By the time she was finished with those tasks. Pete Rusk had returned to the room. He was taking a tube of salve out of his breast pocket. He sat in a chair and said,

"Lie across my lap and I will soothe your aching tush."

"And if I refuse?"

"You KNOW that I will make you."

Not wanting any more pain, Elena laid across Peter Rusk's lap. The salve was immediately cooling. More than that Peter Rusk's ordinarily rough hands were amazingly gentle as they applied the cooling balm to all of Elena's sore buttocks. Elena could not believe that these were the same hands that her cowering in pain and misery only a short time before. This side of Peter Rusk was much nicer than the foul beast who had stripped and enslaved her.

After he had finished applying salve to Elena, he easily picked her up in his huge strong arms and carried the squirming woman over to the bed. With one motion he pulled the towel off of Elena and slide her between the sheets. Then Elena was amazed to realize that Peter Rusk was massaging her. Starting with her shoulders Peter Rusk began working his way down her body. Part of Elena's brain told her to try and slide away from her abductor. The other part of Elena, the soft and pampered part, was reveling in one of the finest massages she had ever experienced. "This man is more skilled than the masseuse at my spa." Elena silently confided to herself. Like a skilled surgeon excising disease, Peter Rusk relieved every tension in Elena's body. Every time Elena tried to get angry or tried to generate the intestinal fortitude to rise up and confront the foul beast, Peter Rusk's talented fingers and strong hands brought her back to the point of supreme relaxation. Elena failed in her every attempt to mount resistance, The mattress was firm but comfortable and the hands stroking her body were impelling her to give up the fight to stay conscious. Less than an hour after Rusk had begun to work the tensions out of Elena's body, she entered the land of slumber with a wide grin upon her face.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12