Uncle Charles' Proposal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These Items," he said indicating the object in his hands "are gloves that you will have to wear tonight and any other night when I think they may be necessary. These gloves will prevent you from masturbating. As my slave you must ask for my permission to play with yourself or come. I control whether or not you get release. That movie turned you on but you will not get release."

"You have GOT to be kidding!" declared Elena

"You COULD ask me to provide you with release tonight. That would make the gloves unnecessary." responded Peter.

Elena angrily responded "Get this straight you perv. I am NEVER going to let you anywhere near my lady parts 'Master'"

"Suit yourself" said Peter as he grasped the girl and easily restrained her body and slid a glove onto first her right and then her left hand. Connecting the two gloves was a strong mesh. Elena whined as Peter laced up the gloves.

"Is this really necessary?"

"Yes you don't come without my permission, EVER slave."

Despite her whining, Elena was very tired, she laid down in the bed and allowed Peter Rusk to throw the covers over her. He left the room and turned out most of the lights. Elena eyed the formidable looking but soft seeming gloves. Peter Rusk was correct the movie HAD turned her on, that actor always made her hot. Partly out of horniness and partly to prove Peter Rusk wrong, Elena tried to masturbate. Just as Peter had promised, it was impossible in the gloves, she simply could not create enough friction or stimulate her clitoris with the gloves on.

Elena often played with herself before she went to sleep. It helped her relax, although she had been to focused on other issues over the past week, and had not pleasured herself since before her sports car had been repossessed. Elena realized that she was very horny indeed. She cursed the gloves and had a hard time falling asleep. Confounding her even more was recalling with pleasure sitting next to Peter Rusk on the couch. His arm felt quite nice around her naked frame, he smelled as nice as he looked that brought to her mind new images of Peter's huge penis from the morning shower. Angrily Elena forced the images of a naked Peter Rusk from her mind. She tried instead to focus on the actor from the movie but that led only to more irritation about her gloves. In extreme frustration hours later Elena at last had the pleasure of sleep capturing her mind. . .

12