Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

I quickly climbed off the bed, pulled the shorts off and then resumed my position. This time however, I found it easier to knee between Jamie’s outspread legs as I returned to massaging her back. Bending over to rub her back my cock was soon resting comfortably between her butt cheeks. As I continued working on her back and sides I slowly starting sliding my dick up and down her ass. The feeling was wonderful as she tried to apply pressure by squeezing her ass cheeks together. Finally I wanted to go back to work on her thighs and as I pulled back on the bed slightly my dick slid down her crack and came to rest up against her hot wet pussy lips. Jamie really began to squirm.

Jamie was a little surprised when she felt her uncle’s rock hard prick work its way into her butt crease. However, the feeling was divine and she started to squeeze the hard fleshy member with her cheeks whenever she could. She could feel juices leaking from her pussy and running onto the bed. As her uncle shifted positions his dick slid down her ass and came to rest against her heated cunt. She wanted him inside her and she wanted it now, so when she had squirmed enough to get the head in contact with her opening she took matters into her own hands. Pushing her arms out slightly, she flexed her knees and in one swift motion, pushed herself straight onto his rigid cock, not stopping until it was completely inside of her. She moaned at the feeling of his cock, as it seemed to completely fill her tiny pussy. He wasn’t as long as most of the boys she’d fucked, but he was much fatter and that more than made up for the length. Before she even had an opportunity to start rocking on him she came explosively screaming as loud as she could.

"Ohhhhh Uncle Dave, I'm cummmiiinnng! I’mm cummminng hardddd!" Clamping her thighs together as hard as possible she let the massive orgasm washed over her and then she collapsed back onto the bed, pulling herself off her uncle’s cum covered, still very hard cock.

Jamie’s movement took me by complete surprise. One minute I was trying to massage her back and the next thing I know she rears up and impales herself on my rigid prick. It took a second or two for the full impact of what happened to register in my brain, but when it did, my dick felt as if it were encased in velvet glove. Jamie’s pussy was so tight and wet that I never wanted to leave that spot. Before I could react though she came extremely hard and then collapsed onto the bed leaving me with my dick dangling in the breeze.

"That was absolutely fantastic, Uncle Dave!!! I haven’t cum that hard in a long time!" Jamie panted trying to catch her breath. Rolling over onto her back, she looked up at her uncle still in the kneeling position, his very hard dick sticking straight out in front of him. She reached up to pull him down to her when he stopped her. Bending over her, he captured an erect nipple between his lips and start gently sucking. Immediately she felt her excitement beginning all over again. The sensation of his mouth pulling on her nipple was complimented by the feeling of his hard dick now pressing again at her pussy lips. She moaned and let the feelings build up until she knew she wouldn’t last much longer.

"Uncle Dave, please let me feel you big cock inside me again. I want you to fuck me and fuck me right now!" She whispered as she struggled to pull his dick into her waiting vagina. She was so wet she knew it would be as easy as last time but her uncle wasn’t being to cooperative.

"Jamie, I want more than anything to fuck your cute little brains out right now but we’ll do it my way!" I told her in as soft a voice as I could muster. The truth be known I wanted to bend her over and ram by dick into her as hard and fast as I humanly could, but remembering the unbelievable sensations of just a few minutes ago I wanted to prolong this session. "I want you on top this time." I told her as I lay down on the bed, my back against the headboard.

Jamie sat up, her back to me, and straddling my thighs. Reaching down between her legs she grabbed my iron-hard cock and rubbed up and down her hot moist pussy lips. After stroking several times across her clitoris she found her opening and slowly lowered herself onto the staff. Again I marveled at the wet velvet like feeling as my dick slid up into the young teenager until I felt my pubic hairs mingling with her mass of hair. Sitting still for a moment I pulled her back toward me and taking both hands cupped her breasts. Jamie again began to moan and before long was slowly sliding up and down my prick. The pleasure has immense as I felt her juices flowing around my cock and I massaged her tits.

"Oh Jamie, I want you so much, I want to fuck you" I whispered hotly and pressed my cock ever deeper into her tight pussy, spreading the walls wide, god she was so tight. Reaching an arm down I found her extended clit and began to manipulate it with my finger. Jamie immediately reacted to the added stimulation and picked up speed as she rode my enflamed cock. Every time she came down I push up as hard as I could trying to send my rod deeper into her body. Sweat was now plainly visible on both are bodies as we continued to work each other to a frenzy. The boiling deep with my balls began to rise and I knew it wasn’t going to last much longer. Now working her clit feverously, I could tell she was rapidly nearing her own orgasm and I became determined to delay mine until we were both ready. Jamie as like a blur as she pumped her tiny body up and down my dick. Suddenly she tensed up

"Ohhhh gawwwd yesssss," she moaned, "fuuuuuck meeeee! I’m cuuummmming agaiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!"

The sensations were so powerful I was sure my toes were beginning to curl. Her quivering pussy got incredibly wet as she came. Cum was squirting out of her pussy as I felt my cock pulse.

"Oh Jamie, oh my god!" I moaned as my cum squirted into her hot pussy. Three long hot streams of sperm slammed into the back of her womb mixing with her juices.

"Oh Goodness! I can feel your sperm shooting into me! I can feel it!! It feels sooo hot and wonderfulll!!"

"Ahhhh Ohhh Fuck" I screamed as her young throbbing pussy milked my cock.

Leaning back against her uncle Jamie was totally spent. She was thankful when his finger left her throbbing clit, as it was very sensitive and almost painful to touch. She did however enjoy the way he continued softly caressing her breasts avoiding the equally sensitive nipples.

"That was the wildest orgasm I’ve ever experience in my life, Uncle Dave! As many times as I been fucked, it never was that powerful." Jamie complimented her uncle as she climbed off his now deflated prick and laid her head on his stomach.

"Young lady you are one incredibly hot fuck" I said repaying the compliment. "I haven’t felt this good in years!" Then as if I hadn’t had enough, Jamie slid her mouth down over my expended manhood and began to lick it clean. Running her tongue around it she removed any trace of both her juices and my sperm. Then she gently pulled the soft limb member completely into her mouth and applied a steady vacuum to remove all remains still hiding within me. Finally I had to stop her, as the sensation was more than I could handle. Pulling her along side me I wrapped my arms around and held her close.

"I think it’s time you got yourself of to your own bed. It would be hard to explain if your sister found us here." I remarked as I looked around for my shorts.

"I’m going to play golf in the morning and I expect you and your sister to behave yourselves while I’m gone. I should be home by 2 and we can eat an early dinner before you go to work if you want?"

"Ok Uncle Dave, I promise we’ll be good. Although I can honestly say that I glad I decided not to be so good tonight. Think of all the fun we might have missed if I had come home on time!" Jamie giggled as she gathered her nightshirt and bending over gave her uncle a kiss goodnight. A kiss that was more tongue than lips and lingered for a considerable time.

If Jamie and her uncle hadn’t been so absorbed by the goodnight kiss they might have noticed the shadow just outside the door. As it was, neither was aware of their audience nor did they hear the patter of feet going back upstairs.

To be continued…

mityam
mityam
103 Followers
12