Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom finds more than her lost dildo
6.3k words
4.67
129.4k
21
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

My sincere thanks to everyone who has provided feedback both positive and negative. This is Chapter 6 in the continuing story of “UNCLE DAVE’S MIDLIFE CRISIS”. I hope you enjoy this installment and please let me know if I stay on track. Again Thanks.

Several weeks had passed since Bill and Marlene’s vacation. Try as she may, Marlene had been unsuccessful at getting Bill to douse the desire within her. For the past six or seven years their lovemaking had become more and more infrequent and usually resulted in Bill delivering a quickie. This always left Marlene frustrated and she found herself seeking deliverance by her own devices. This morning was no different; she had awoken horny at the same time as Bill. Once he was in the shower she slipped out of bed and quietly slid into the shower stall with him.

“What are you doing?” He asked as her felt her hands slip around his waist and grasp his limp dick.

“Thought maybe we’d have a little fun before you leave for work!” Marlene cooed as she tried desperately to get a rise out of him.

“Damn it Marlene. You know I’ve got to get to work!” He responded as he ignored her advances. “Jesus, you’re a fifty year old woman not some wanton teenager!”

“Once just once I wish you’d understand my needs. You can be one inconsiderate son-of-a-bitch, you know that?” Marlene angrily replied as she made her way out of the shower and back into the bedroom. After drying off she went out into the kitchen, made a pot of coffee and headed for the deck. Avoiding her husband she heard him leave the house and as his car backed down the driveway she went inside to get Jamie and Robert up for school.

This was the last week of school then she’d have all three of them home for the summer. A month ago the thought of all of them underfoot made her shutter. But since that weekend they were in Florida the girl’s were really getting along well and Robert was the only one giving her any trouble. She still couldn’t figure out what had come over Jamie. She seemed like a totally different person, one who was considerate and helpful. Last night after work she had called to ask if it was all right if she spent the night at Beth’s. In the past she would have stayed out and not worried about her folks. Marlene reached the bottom of the steps and yelled up for the other two teens to get ready for school. As soon as she heard movement from the two she returned to the kitchen and sat down to finish her coffee.

Maybe it was time to call her bother-in-law, Dave, for some help with the plumbing she had mentioned to him a couple of weeks ago. She was still daydreaming about the possibilities of fucking Dave when Jackie and Robert bounded into the kitchen, grabbed their book bags and headed for the front door.

“See you tonight mom!” Jackie spoke over her shoulder as she pulled the door behind her. Snapping out of her trance she smiled as the door closed and she was left alone in the house. As she sat drinking her coffee she realized that she was still horny. Reaching into her robe she ran her hand through her crotch teasing her pussy.

“I’ve got the whole day to myself!” She thought as she got up and headed toward her bedroom. “I know my beloved dildo doesn’t have to go to work!” Dropping the robe just inside the doorway she crossed the room to her dresser, opened the drawer and reached to the back under her panties.

“What the hell?” She said as she searched for the toy. Pulling the drawer completely open she rummaged through her lingerie trying to find her companion. “Who the fucks been in my drawers?” It was obvious the dildo wasn’t there. Pissed off, she threw back on her robe and headed upstairs to search the girl’s room. Opening Jamie’s door she was startled at how neat the room appeared. Everything was in its place, cloths were all put away and the bed was made.

“I sure wish I knew what got into that girl?” She wondered expecting to see the room in total disarray. Moving into the room she quickly searched all the drawers and closet but gave up after finding nothing. Moving across to Robert’s room she looked at a room that truly appeared to have been hit by a hurricane. “”Guess he’ll have to spend the night cleaning this pigpen up!” She resolved as she pulled the door closed.

Jackie’s room was in its usual immaculate condition. Jackie always made sure to put things away and always made her bed before leaving the house. Walking to the nightstand along side the bed she opened the top drawer and there under some papers was her missing toy. “When the hell did she find this and what the hell is she doing with it?” Marlene wondered as she picked up the rubber dong. Pulling her robe off and dropping it on the floor, she started slowly running her hand up the soft shaft. Sitting down on the bed she started rubbing the rubber penis across her breasts causing the nipples to harden and gently ache. Moving her free hand down her slightly plump stomach, she twirled her dark pubic hairs with her fingers. Descending further, her fingers gently probed her slit resting occasionally on her clit. Soon a sense of urgency overtook her as she lowered the dildo to her now excited pussy. Slowly she teased the outer lips trying to encourage her body to produce enough fluid to allow easy access to the waiting organ.

Slowly she pressed the head of the dildo into the entrance of her cunt. Being middle aged, she knew that she might well need to find some oil or lotion before she could get the tool into her. Bringing the phallus to her lips she opened her mouth and started sucking the fake dick wetting it with her own saliva. Once it was slick she pushed it back between her legs and entered the burning hole, slowly she worked the dildo through the friction of her dry cunt until it was finally fully buried within her. As her own juices finally helped ease the friction, she lay back on the bed and began to plunge the toy in and out of her snatch. Closing her eyes she imagined it was Dave’s cock sawing in and out of her. As her arousal grew, Marlene’s hand accelerated the pace as the dildo began to rapidly plunge in and out of her now drenched pussy. Once she started cumming she tensed and clamped her thighs hard together.

“Oh yesssssss, Dave! Ohhhh fuccccckkkkkkkkkk! Yesssssssssssssss. I want that big hard cock, don’t stop. Fuck me lover! Fuck me goooood." She screamed as her long awaited orgasm finally crashed over her. She lay still on the bed enjoying the aftermath of the orgasm, dildo still buried deep in her cunt, unaware of the fact that Jamie had been at the doorway watching her performance.

Jamie had come home early from Beth’s that morning. She had gone over to spend the night after work hoping to enjoy a night of sexual exploration with her teenage friend. Usually Beth was as anxious as she to play, but her period started yesterday morning and she wasn’t in the mood for anything. The girls watch a movie then called it an early evening and even slept in separate beds for the first time in over a year. Waking early the next morning Jamie decided to go home and see if she could help her mom with anything. Knowing her sister and brother were already at school she slipped into the house and immediately heard moans coming from upstairs. Wondering what her mom was doing, she silently climbed the steps and stepped to the open door to Jackie’s room.

The sight both startled and aroused the young teenager. There stretched out on her sister’s bed was her own mother, naked with the flesh colored dildo, fucking herself deep. She admired the woman’s body, tits almost the same size as hers with only a slight hint of sag, large oval areoles with long extended nipples and a mass of dark hair framing her pussy. Leaning against the doorframe Jamie slid her hand into her own shorts and began to massage her clit. As she watched mom pleasure fuck herself Jamie tried to dip a finger into her wet hot cunt. The shorts were so tight that it was almost impossible to work her hand to where she wanted. Removing her hand she snagged the waistband and silently slid the shorts over here hips, past her knees and down to the floor, kicking them away. She was very glad she had decided not to wear any underwear this morning when she dressed. Spreading her legs she resumed playing with her pussy and sighed as her middle finger easily found the welcome opening in her slit and entered with no effort at all. It didn’t take much as her orgasm started to swell.

When her mom finally came she called out Jamie’s uncle’s name.

“So either she has already fucked him or she wants to!” Jamie thought to herself as she felt her own neglected passions wash over her. Jamie’s inability to climax quietly proved to be her downfall again as she let out a sharp squeal.

Marlene was startled out of her post-orgasmic trance by the high-pitched female scream. As she pushed herself up onto her elbows she was horrified to see Jamie standing in the doorway. Trying to pull the bedspread around her to conceal her nakedness, Marlene noticed that Jamie was naked from the waist down, with her hand clamped tightly between her thighs. She also noticed that the nipples of the young girl were clearly evident as they poked through the thin tank top she wore.

“Jamie, how long have been standing there?” Marlene cried filled with embarrassment and shame while she struggled to cover her body. Tears began to roll down her cheeks as the impact of the situation became fully apparent.

“Long enough to know you thoroughly enjoyed yourself!” Jamie responded just as she realized her own predicament of being half nude with a hand stuck in her crotch. Removing her hand she slowly walked over to the bed and sat down next to her mom.

“I didn’t mean to scare you!” Jamie softly spoke as she up her arm around her mom’s shoulder. “Why were you up here playing with yourself anyways?”

“I not sure that’s any of your business!” Marlene said trying desperately to figure out a way to end the conversation. She was all too aware of the feeling of the dildo still stuffed in her snatch and the closeness of her own daughter’s near naked form next to her. She found it hard not to stare at the young girl’s pussy with the thin patch of hair running up from the mound.

“I wasn’t trying to be nosey or anything! I just surprised you didn’t do this in your own room!” Jamie responded as she put her arm around her crying mother trying to make her feel better.

“I think you should got put your shorts back on and let me get myself back together!” Marlene finally stated hoping the girl would just leave. Instead she felt Jamie’s hand start to make small circles on her bare shoulder. “Enough young lady, now get out of here and let me get downstairs!!!”

As Marlene was barking orders out to the teenager Jamie felt an overwhelming desire to kiss her mother. Using her hand to turn the woman toward her, Jamie pressed her lips to her mother’s open mouth and slid her tongue in. Marlene immediately slammed her teeth together trying to block the youngster’s advances.

“What the hell are you doing?” She screamed out as a mixture of rage, embarrassment and forbidden pleasure coursed through her mind. She knew that if she didn’t take control of the situation things might get out of control. While her mind knew that this was all wrong, her body was starting to betray her emotions.

“Relax mom, there is nothing wrong with two people who love each other doing what comes natural!” Jamie whispered as she tried to work her young tongue into her mother’s mouth.

“Jamie, there’s nothing natural about two women acting this way and there certainly is nothing natural about a mother and daughter doing it!!” Marlene stated. Just when she thought things were calming down she felt Jamie’s hand move off her shoulder and slip under the bedspread. Before she could react, the dainty hand found one of the woman’s breasts and started to massage the fleshy globe. Marlene let out a low moan as the girl’s fingers found the harden nipple and she gave it a gentle pinch.

“Listen mom, I love you very much and if you let me, I’ll make you feel like you’ve never felt before!” Jamie cooed as she continued to tease the little nub between her fingers. Using her own hand she carefully pulled the bedspread away from her mother’s body and drank in the mature woman’s features. Glancing down she saw the flesh colored dildo still protruding from the hair-covered slit. Hearing the moans coming from the older woman she knew she would soon be able to do whatever she wanted.

Marlene knew as soon as the bedspread floated back to its original position that she would be helpless to prevent anything the teenager decided to do. Reasoning that they both deeply loved each other she gave in to the pleasures she was starting to feel. Easing herself back onto the bed, she compressed her cunt muscles and expelled the toy from her pussy just as a set of warm wet lips captured her other nipple. The feeling sent tingles through her as the young girl took to sucking on her neglected nipples. Reaching over she tentatively placed a hand on the girl’s breast squeezing it through the material of the top.

Jamie felt her mom’s hand grope her small breast and sighed. Stopping her sucking for a moment she sat up and pulled the shirt over her head. Now they were both naked as she dropped her mouth back to the waiting nipples. Her mom’s fingers soon found her nipples and began gently kneading the mounds paying particular attention to the puffy caps of her tits. Trailing kisses down from her mother’s breast she swirled her tongue in the navel opening in the middle of her stomach. Playing with the cavity for a little while she continued down until her tongue hit the mass of hair surrounding the woman’s mound. Swiftly, not giving her mom time to think about what was transpiring, she drew her tongue down past the clit and through the slit. She felt her mom shudder as she paused at the opening of her slit and then plunged her tongue in as far as possible.

Marlene jumped as the hot tongue entered her canal. Her husband had no love of oral sex and it had been years since she had felt a tongue in her most sacred regions. She squirmed as her own daughter expertly tongue fucked her hole. Soon the tongue was replaced with a couple of dainty fingers and those wonderful lips wrapped around her clit. The sucking sensation on her sensitive clitoris was driving her wild and soon she felt the beginnings of a massive orgasm building. It only took moments until the orgasm slammed into her.

"Ohhh yes baby! Eat your mommie's hot pussy! Make me cum honey! Oh...oh...ohhhh yess baby I'm cummmmmmmmiiinnnnnggggg! Oh god, I can't hold back I'mmmmm cummmmmiiiinnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!” Screamed Marlene as she violently clamped her thighs together trying to hold her daughter captive.

“Oh sweetie, I haven’t cum like that for a long time!!! Where on earth did you ever learn about such things?????” She asked as she started to come down from her high, she relaxed and allowed Jamie to move.

“I’ve learned a lot of things lately, mom!” Jamie said with a wicked smile as she leaned over and teased one of her mother’s nipples with the lips.

“Oh stop, it’s too sensitive!” Marlene panted as she gently pushed her head away from her chest. While a certain amount of guilt ran through her mind, Marlene had just experienced a sexual rapture unlike anything she had felt in a great many years. There was also the remorse associated with the knowledge that the pleasure had been one-sided. She had just had 2 mind-blowing orgasms and as far as she knew her daughter was still unfulfilled.

“Jamie, I’m not sure that I could do for you what you just did for me! But it doesn’t seem fair that I was the one having all the fun!” She said as she delicately ran her fingers through the girl’s hair.

“First of all mother, you weren’t the only one receiving pleasure. Sometimes I get as much pleasure from giving as I do from receiving. I don’t expect you to either know how or even want to give me the same method of gratification. But just lay here for a moment and I think I know a way you can help me out!” Jamie replied as she rose from the bed and headed toward her own room.

Marlene sat up slightly and watched the teens naked figure walk out of the room. She marveled at the shape of the girl’s cute little butt and wondered just what Jamie might have in mind. Seconds later Jamie reappeared in the room with her hands behind her back trying to conceal something. As Jamie sat back down on the bed, Marlene strained to see just what the youngster had behind her back. Finally Jamie spoke to her mother.

“You may find this a bit kinky but I want to ask you a question. Have you ever wanted to fuck anyone?”

“Sweetheart, there’s been a few men I’ve wanted to fuck but really never had the nerve to approach.” Marlene honestly replied figuring the time for keeping secrets had passed.

“No, No, that’s not what I mean.” Jamie said shaking her head. “I mean, did you ever consider playing the male role in a relationship and actually slamming a dick into someone?”

“That’s an interesting idea but I’m not anatomically set up for that sort of thing!” The mother laughed to her daughter. As the words were rolling off her lips Marlene saw Jamie pull her hands around to the front. Clutched in the petite girl’s hand was her 9” flesh colored dildo complete with a body harness. Marlene gasped as she tried to understand what it was she was looking at.

“Where on earth did you get that thing?” She explained in a state of shock.

“Beth and I have been playing with this for a while now. You can’t imagine the amount of pleasure it has brought both of us!” Jamie added as she slowly started stroking the rubber toy. “Think you’re up to trying it out and giving me a thrill?”

Marlene just stared at the object in her daughter’s hand. It was very real looking but she was hesitant to commit to the girls’ wishes.

“What do you mean, you and Beth have been playing with it?” She asked while a mental imagine of Beth bend over with Jamie pumping the fake prick into her came into focus. She knew that Jamie and Beth were best friends, but this revelation shocked her nonetheless.

“While it isn’t as good as some of the boys and a particular man I know, it does make due and we don’t have to worry about catching anything or getting pregnant!” Jamie said as she continued to work the phallus in her tiny hand. Setting the toy on the bed, she stood up and pulled her mom up with her.

“Turn around for a minute.” Jamie instructed spinning the woman around so her back was to her. Picking up the harness she knelt down and lifted first one foot then the other and pulled the device up to Marlene’s waist. Cinching the two waist straps until they were fairly tight she turned her mom around again and adjusted the dildo to the proper position. Grasping one of the woman’s nipples she pulled on the nub causing Marlene to let out a soft groan. Sliding her other hand down, she grasped the plastic cock and began to stroke it, imitating a slow jerk-off motion.

Marlene looked down between their bodies and began to get excited when she saw the realistic looking rubber dick standing out away from her body. As Jamie continued to manipulate the toy with her hand Marlene experienced a new level of lust as she envisioned what was about to happen. If it wasn’t for the black leather harness she could have believed the device was real.

Once Jamie knew her new lover was comfortable with the direction things were going she leaned in a gently started sucking on an extended nipple. Alternating between breasts and nipples she sucked until Marlene’s legs started to wobble. Easing her mom onto the bed, she sat her on the edge and dropping to her own knees, lowered her head to the toy cock. Images of her uncle’s real cock flashed through her mind as she began to lick the underside of the object. As she worked her way to the top she opened her small oval mouth and slide the dick past her lips and down her throat. Then she started sucking just like it was real as she felt her cunt start to moisten from the hidden reservoir within her body.

mityam
mityam
103 Followers
12