Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene sat transfixed watching her own flesh and blood work the dildo in and out of her mouth. While she had sucked a couple of cocks in the past, watching someone do it was a new thrill for her. The fact that it was Jamie would have been sufficient to arouse her, but every time Jamie’s head slid down the shaft if pushed the base of the rubber cock against her clit. She felt her own passions starting to well up again and was afraid she would cum before getting the girl off.

Taking one long last draw up the length of the shaft, Jamie pulled her mouth off the prick. Pushing her mom back on the bed, the dildo pointed toward the ceiling, Jamie crawled onto the bed and straddled the large fake cock and slowly lowered her gushing pussy onto the head. Using just the right speed she sank down until the dildo was completely buried in her hot little snatch.

"Oh shit, Oh god does that feel good!” Jamie squealed as the toy rested against her cervix. Soon she started rocking her hips and within mere seconds had the plastic dick pounding her cunt unmercifully. It wasn’t going to take long to cum at this rate.


Marlene was amazed as she watched her young girl ride the toy. She was surprised at how much pleasure she was giving to Jamie and soon started mimicking the movements pushing up to drive the device in as deep as possible. Her own pleasure was building as the base of the cock continued to stimulate her clitoris.

“It feels so bigggggg! Yes, I want my...my...my mom's big fucking cock in my tight hot cunt!!!!! Fuck me mommy! Make me cum pleaseeeee!” Jamie started screaming driving herself onto the big dildo like a woman possessed.

Marlene was now completely involved in the forbidden pleasures of the moment. She decided that it was time to take a dominant role in their games. Reaching up she groped on the bouncing tits, pulling on the hardened puffy nipples.

“Does mommy’s little girl like having my big cock fucking you this way?” She asked, as she rolled them onto their sides and then pushed the girl onto her knees as she mounted her doggie-style.

“Ohhhh fuccccckkkkkkkkkk! Yesssssssssssssss. I love your cock mommy; I don't ever want to stop. Fuck me, fuck my hot little cunt.” The young teenager cried as her mother increased her assault from behind. Jamie felt her mom’s hand slide around her waist and fingers grab her exposed clit. The added sensations of the clitoral manipulations pushed the girl over the top as she started cumming very hard.

“Oh yes Mom, fuck meeee…. I’m cominggg… ooohhhyessssmmmooommmm.” Were the last words she uttered as she collapsed in a heap onto the bed.

Marlene had become so involved in the pretend game she was playing she was startled when her own quake of an orgasm occurred. As the exhausted girl fell to the bed the dildo slid out making a popping sound and Marlene found herself kneeling over the inert form of her daughter with the cum covered toy still protruding in front of her. Rolling over she dropped to her back along side the youngster and ran a concerned hand across the smooth ass next to her.

“Are you alright?” She inquired quietly.

“I’m better than alright!” Jamie responded. “That was one of the most intense cums I’ve ever felt!!!”

Both women lay motionless on the bed for a long time before Marlene sat up and removed the harness. “I think we need to talk.” She stated as she continued rubbing the cute little butt.

Jamie rolled over and sat up next to her mom. “What’s do you want to talk about?” She queried.

“First of all, we can never tell anyone about this, understand? I don’t think your father or brother and sister would approve of this type of behavior. Secondly, I would like to know just what has gotten into you lately? Ever since we went on vacation you’ve become a changed person!” Marlene asked in a soft caring tone. Suddenly, the words “on vacation” screamed into her mind. “Did Dave have something to do with this sudden attitude change?”

Jamie smiled, picked up the strap-on and replied. “I’ll answer all your questions, but first I got to pee. Let’s get Jackie’s room picked up and I’ll meet you in my room in a couple of minutes and we’ll discuss everything.” Giving her mom a quick kiss on the cheek, she rose off the bed picked up her clothing and headed for the bathroom.

Marlene got up, found her robe and her dildo, straightened the bed out and opened the window to let the room air out. Wrapping her robe around her body she dropped the toy into the pocket, closed the door and made her way to Jamie’s room. Sitting on the edge of the bed she watched as Jamie, still naked entered the room. Grabbing her own robe off the door hook Jamie crawled into the middle of the bed and rested against the headboard. Marlene turned and sitting Indian style faced her daughter.

“Before I answer your questions you got to answer one for me.” Jamie stated still glowing from the earlier moments.

“Ok, what’s your question?” Marlene asked.

“I assume you and dad aren’t getting it on much anymore, earlier when I was watching you fuck yourself you screamed out Uncle Dave’s name when you came. Have you two been screwing around? I’ll bet you didn’t know I saw you stroke his cock when they left the last time they were here?” Jamie asked.

Marlene sat horrified as the realization that Jamie had heard her scream Dave’s name and witnessed the playful exchange, sank in. She hadn’t been aware that she had been detected and now it appeared that Jamie thought they were having an affair. Taking a long time to formula her response she finally lowered her head and spoke.

“Your assumptions are correct. Your dad hasn’t shown any interest in sex for the last five or six years. You don’t know how frustrating that can be! As far as you uncle is concerned, we have never gotten together, not that we both haven’t flirted with each other. Given the chance I’m sure we’d jump each other’s bones in a New York second! I just wonder how good a lover he really is?” As she lifted her head up to look at her daughter she saw Jamie’s smile and immediately knew that Dave had something to do with all of this.

“Now young lady, time to come clean and tell me just what has been going on around here over the past couple of weeks! Did your uncle take advantage of you while we were gone?” Marlene asked with a great deal of concern in her voice.

“More like we took advantage of him!!” Jamie giggled.

“What do you mean we?” Marlene snapped wondering how many more shocks she was in for.

Jamie spent the next thirty minutes relating everything to her astonished parent. The birthday party at Sara’s, her running affair with Beth, how many boys she had been with and everything that transpired over the weekend her uncle had watched her and her sister.

Marlene sat on the bed with her jaw in her lap as she digested all the information. At first she was angry with Dave for what he had done with the girls. But soon she started to realize that the girls had initiated the games and they seemed to have grown somewhat from the experience. She also came to the realization that her youngest daughter, Jackie, was now a woman and needed to be treated as such. That also explained her finding her dildo in the girl’s room and a smile crept across her lips. Finally Jamie fell silent and it was Marlene’s turn to talk.

“So do you and your sister engage in this behavior often?” Marlene asked

“Not too often!” Jamie replied. “We never really plan anything, when it happens it happens! We love each other and have grown a lot closer since it all started. We’re very careful around here though because we didn’t think the rest of you would understand.”

Two hours ago Marlene wouldn’t have understood, but a lot had change this morning.

“You two haven’t recruited your brother into this, have you?” Again concerned with the possible answer.

“Oh hell no! I love Robert but he’s still a little boy and I’m not the least bit interested in him.” Jamie reassured her mom.

“What about Dave, you at all interested in him?” Marlene wanted to know.

“Mom, he is the most gentle, considerate lover I have known. He brought me to more orgasms than any of the boys ever did. Like you, I’d fuck him again in a New York second! Besides, he let me fuck him with the strap-on while her was fucking Jackie. It was the biggest turn-on going!!” Jamie reported with both a giggle and wicked smile.

The image of Jamie kneeling behind her brother-in-law sawing the obscene strap-on in and out of his ass began to get Marlene’s juices flowing again. This new found sexual awaken was having a strange effect on the mature woman. While they had been talking Jamie’s robe had parted and Marlene noticed the way the garment clung to sides of her breast exposing her soft stomach and small strip of pubic hair above the young pussy.

“Guess I’ll call your uncle tomorrow and try and make it unanimous.” Marlene whispered as she leaned in and cupped her hand under the open robe to the extended nipples concealed below. Kneading the breast while she tweaked the rapidly hardening caps she ran her lips down the girl’s chest bone. Pulling the robe off her shoulders she captured the left nipple in her mouth and began to suckled it gently.

Jamie responded by untying the sash that held her mom’s robe closed and pulled the cover off. Returning the favor she soon had both of the older woman’s tits in her hands as she squeezed and caressed the fleshy globes. She was getting terribly turned on by the oral ministrations being applied to her tender young breasts. But when her mom’s hand searched for and found her pussy she dropped her hands to her side and threw her head back moaning loudly.

Marlene’s own excitement began to grow as she slid a long finger into the wet fleshy lips of the girl’s labia. Teasing the slit she found the warm opening and push her finger into it, soon a second finger entered as the young female began to squirm. Then as directed by some unknown force she lowered her mouth from the nipples and didn’t stop until she tasted her first pussy. Running her tongue through the ceases of the swollen pussy she found she enjoyed the slightly bitter pungent taste of a woman.

By now Jamie’s robe was in a pile along side her and her mother was eating her out with the precision and caring only a mother could give. Gently pushing the teasing head away, Jamie stretch out on the bed, seized her mom’s hips and pulled her over her shoulders until she was staring straight into the hairy bush.

“I think we need to get Jackie to give you a trim just like mine.” She told her mother just before pulling the waist down to her waiting lips. As soon as she felt her parent’s weight resting on her chest she slide her tongue out and ran it through the slit. Soon the now familiar mouth, lips and tongue of her mom were buried between her legs and the two women exchanged loving tongue-lashing. The silence of the room was punctuated with the unabated moans of both women as they drove each other into a sexual frenzy.

Marlene was trying hard to concentrate on pleasuring the body underneath her. Her own ecstasy was building rapidly and when she felt the dainty tongue slide from her slit into her ass crease she picked her head up. The wet little tongue continued up her ass until it found the rosebud hole and then it started to rim the outer surface. This was a totally new twist and one that she soon discovered she truly enjoyed. Returning to her own task she lapped at the girl’s clit while plunging several fingers into the leaking hole. When she felt Jamie’s finger touch her asshole she froze. Slowly the digit entered her backdoor until she felt it deep within her. With a finger in her ass a mini-orgasm washed over her as Jamie returned her attention to the exposed clit. She decided to give the anal thing a try and pulled her well-lubed fingers from the teen’s cunt and plunged the middle one into the anus pressed against the bed. She was rewarded with an increase of juices, which she eagerly sucked into her mouth.

Jamie pushed her mom up and said. “Mom, reach over under the bed and slide out the sweater box. There’s something in there I want us to try.”

Marlene leaned over the edge of the bed and found the box, pulled it partially out and lifted the lift. Blindly searching under the sweaters her hand found the object and she lifted it out of the box. Again shock was the only word that could describe the look on Marlene’s face. In her hand was a semi-transparent bright pink double-headed dildo that looked to be about 18” long and 4” in diameter.

“Holy shit, where did you get this thing?” She screamed with glee as Jamie sat up and pulled the toy from her hand. Before she could react Jamie pushed her onto her back and drove one end of the dildo deep into her cunt. Marlene tensed as the object sank into her slick opening and hit bottom. Looking down she gasped as at least 10” stuck out of her twat and then the sensation of rapid fucking began.

Jamie had a firm grip on the shaft of the toy as she relentlessly plunged it in and out of her mom’s pussy. As soon as she thought her mother was close to cumming she slide her legs over her mother’s thighs and aligned the other end with her own opening. Slowly she began to work the fuck-toy into her cunt until it was as far in as it would go. Now only about 4” separated the two cunts as Jamie adjusted her position and started the double fuck session. In and out the tube moved between the two lovers as both of them squirmed and twisted on the bed. In their excited state it took just a few minutes before she heard her mother yell.

“Ooohhh… I’m coommmiinngggg… ooohhh ffuuuccckkk…”

“Yessss… cooommmmeee with meeeehhhh…. Ooohhh…” Jamie screamed as her orgasm started to crash over her. ”Oh baby! My Goooood! I’m cummmmmming for you Jamie! Don’t stop making me cum....Ooooooh yeah! God thiiiiis feeeels so fucking... gooooood, great, Ah! Oh! Oh!” Marlene cried out loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.

Both bodies collapsed onto the bed, the dildo still implanted deep within their respective cunts, sweat covering their bodies. Jamie came back down first and pulled herself off her mother. Pulling the toy from her mom she laid quietly on the bed until Marlene began to move.

“Your sister and brother will be home soon! We’d better get cleaned up and dressed before then.” She announce as she swung her body over the edge of the bed and gathering her robe started for the door. Jamie stood up and walked over to the door with her mother. Reaching out she softly turned her around and enveloped the woman’s ass with both hands, kissed her gently on the lips.

“That was absolutely wonderful mother, thank you so much!!!”

“No dear, I should be thanking you for releasing all these wonderful feeling that were trapped inside of me!” Marlene replied as she grabbed the young girl’s ass giving it a gentle squeeze. On her way downstairs Marlene began to formulate her plan to properly thank her brother-in-law, Dave.

12