Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

Jackie felt like the hot wet tongue playing about her throbbing cunt was consuming her entire being. Placing a small hand on the woman’s head she pushed her deeper into her vagina. Jackie's legs wrapped around Marlene's neck as her hot juices gushed out all over her mom’s face. Two fingers sunk into the young, wet cunt. They fucked deep and meticulously. Inside the forbidden cunt, Marlene wiggled the digits to stimulate her girl's pussy. It sent thrill ripples up the sexy teenager’s body. She arched to sudden twangs of joy. Her mother was giving her pleasure different than any she had known before.

Marlene captured the engorged clit in her inexperienced mouth. A nervous tongue washed and sucked the little dick. The oversensitive skin was kissed and caressed.

"Oh my, mother," Jackie groaned, "this feel so wonderful! I've never had such feelings like this before!"

"That's because, little girl," Marlene hotly stated returning fingers to the wet slit, "You've never had your momma to make you happy before."

She then pressed harder and pumped faster with the pleasure making digits. Marlene fucked the young girl with very loving fingers. The daughter was twisting and contorting to her mother's manipulations.

"Oh mommy!" She wailed into the room, "I'm gonna cum!"

Marlene returned to young quavering pussy with a hot tongue. It licked and sucked wildly. Her face pressed as deep as possible into her daughter's cunt.

"Aaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Jackie screamed. "Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!"

The girl twisted and turned under the loving of the older woman. Indescribable pleasure waves capture the teenager's body over and over. "Ohhhhhhhhhh God! Ohhhhhhhhh!" the climaxing daughter shouted, "I'm cummmmmin'!"

The small mother felt her girl's warm cum on her face. Her mouth hungrily licked and sucked the juices. Soon both women were breathing normally. Sliding up on the bed next to her daughter, Marlene pulled the girl to her chest.

"I love you so, Mother," Jackie confessed.

"I love you, sweetheart," Marlene responded.

Their bodies pressed. The women French kissed. Hands explored the other's body.

Jackie started kissing down her mother's body softly. Tender lips kissed each rounded breast. Then erect nipples where teased. She moved down a flat stomach, stopping long enough to lick the navel. She kissed and gave quick licks to a blood-engorged clit. She very tenderly kissed her mother's cunt. A roving tongue washed the slit from top to bottom.

"Oh, Mother," the sexual hazed daughter moaned, "Let me show you how hot you've made me." She groaned, "Open your legs wider so I can taste this beautiful cunt."

“No wait, I’ve got a better idea!” Her mom said as she rose from the bed and walked from the room.

Jackie lay on the bed confused wondering just what her mother had in mind. Seconds later the woman reentered the bedroom carrying the large pink double headed dildo that belonged to her sister. Initially she was shocked that her mom even knew about the toy, but soon it all made sense. The earlier comment about Jamie suggesting her assistance in trimming her pussy and now this, Jamie had already seduced their mom. She smiled as she considered the possibilities of what could happen over the next ten days.

Marlene climbed back onto the bed and settled down next to her young girl.

“Think we can find some use for this?” She asked with a lustful look in her eye.

Jackie slid back down between her mother’s legs and began to lick Marlene's hot pussy all over. She flickered a tongue all over the hot, moist mound not missing an inch of skin. The loving daughter wanted to touch every part of her mother's delicious twat.

Jackie’s aggressive tongue separated the wet pussy lips. She devoured the forbidden love juices. A pink tongue lapped and washed over a rock hard clit.

"Oooooooooh fucccccccccccck," Marlene groaned in a trembling voice.

Jackie sucked an engorged clit deeper. Never stopping she reached over and grabbed Jamie's toy. While continuing the licking, she rubbed the head of the dildo all around the trembling pussy. Then she inserted the head in. The mature cunt was so wet it was very easy sliding it in. Slowly the fake cock sank into the woman’s cunt until half of it was firmly embedded. Jackie started plunging the dick in and out of the opening still firmly latched onto the extended clit. Then she raised her head from the erect little penis and slid her mouth over the other end of the phallus. Sucking it like she had her uncle’s dick she got the toy covered with saliva.

Marlene looked down and saw the girl slide the rubber prick into her tiny mouth. The sight was the most erotic thing she had ever witnessed. Just then Jackie removed her mouth and crouching over her mom guided the other end into her own pussy.

Half standing half squatting Jackie lowered herself onto the object until the other half disappeared into the youngster. Now in control she used a free hand to hold the exposed portion of the dildo and started fucking both pussies with a slowly steady rhythm.

"Oh yes. Oh yesssss, Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss!" the sex driven mother squealed as the dual fucking continued.

The pumping of the dildo sped up. Jackie's pussy was seeping juice. The love nectar oozed down the inside of the curvy legs. The smell of the liquid made Marlene even hotter.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Marlene wailed. "I'm cummingggg!!! I'm really cummmmmmmmingggg'!"

At the same time Jackie felt her own orgasm start to build.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Jackie groaned, "I'm gonna cum!!! Oooooooooohhhhhh! Sweet goooooooooodiness! I'm cumminggggg soooooooo fuuuckkking hhhhhhard!"

The young girl crashed onto the bed at her mom’s feet. Both females lay there panting and trying to catch their breath. Several minutes passed and they both drifted off to sleep.

They slept so soundly for hours they didn’t hear Jamie return home early from work. Jamie was puzzled that no one was downstairs. Her mom’s car was in the drive but the house was dead quiet. Walking upstairs she turned the corner and her jaw almost hit the floor when she looked in Jackie’s bedroom. They were both asleep naked on the bed, one end of her favorite toy still implanted in her mother’s cunt and the other in her sister.

“Guess I know what they’ve been up to today!” She thought as she immediately noticed that her mother was now sporting a completely bare pussy. “Guess we are going to have a lot of fun for the next couple of weeks.” Turning around she headed for the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Both women stirred as the sound of running water from the shower filtered into the bedroom. Disengaging the sex toy they rearranged themselves in each other’s arms on the bed. Cuddling closely they enjoyed the closeness of their bonding. Marlene was the first to speak.

“Think we should go in and make sure your sister does a proper job of cleaning up?”

“Sounds like a great idea to me!” Jackie giggled as she rose from the bed and pulling her mom along, headed for the bathroom. Quietly opening the door they entered the steamy room and pulling the shower curtain back climbed into the space with Jamie.

Jamie jumped when she felt a set of dainty hands reach around and cup her wet breast. Smiling she was equally surprised when a second set of hands started to gently caress her young ass.

“Well, it certainly looks like you two had a grand time while I was slaving away at work today!!” Jamie cooed as the four hands massaged her body. “As much as I love to play with both of you, I terribly hungry and I suspect you two haven’t had much to eat either. Let’s get cleaned up, go out for any early dinner and we can play later!”

With that being said the three women took a prolonged shower. Taking turns washing each other they finally finished, dried off and went to their own rooms to dress. Forty-Five minutes later, each dressed in shorts and tank tops, they left the house and headed for their favorite restaurant.

mityam
mityam
103 Followers
12