Uncle Dave's Visit

Story Info
Sasha & Jane make Uncle Dave's visit one he won't forget!
2.2k words
4.34
144k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers

**As always, I write for the pure fantasy of it and nothing illegal is ever seriously condoned."

*

Dave had noticed his niece and her friend seemed unusually close. Both girls were barely legal. In fact Sasha had just turned 18 the previous week and her friend Jane was only 19 and in her second year of college. Both girls were blonde with lithe bodies and smooth tanned skin and most people assumed they were sisters. Sasha was more voluptuous with full C cup breasts that tilted up, not yet having succumbed to the forces of gravity and a full round ass that she loved to parade in front of him on her way to the pool. Jane was long and lean with slightly smaller breasts but nipples that always seemed hard in the tight little tank tops she liked to wear. The girls were very touchy feely with each other and Dave often found himself with a hard on after spending any time in their presence. He'd come to stay with his brother and niece for a bit while his house was being renovated and so far he was enjoying the mini-vacation. His brother worked long hours and 40 year old Dave had been enjoying hanging out with Sasha and Jane, watching movies and lounging by the pool for almost a week now. Right now they were watching a comedy that they'd all seen before and the girls were getting bored, he could tell.

He was sitting behind them on the sofa in the dim living room and they were both stretched out on their bellies facing away from him and toward the big screen television. Sasha had her legs bent at the knees and was absent-mindedly spreading her feet wide apart and then tapping them back together. Every time she did he got a tiny glance of her tight white short-shorts barely covering the juncture between her legs. Jane wore baggy but very short sweat-shorts and her firm little ass cheeks were barely covered. Dave was enjoying the show, paying no attention to the movie when Sasha playfully flicked a tiny piece of ice at her friend. More ice flicking and giggling followed and moments later the girls were actively wrestling, trying to drip ice down each other's backs. Dave's cock was instantly at attention as he watched the girls squealing and wrestling on the floor at his feet.

"Oh my god, you whore," Sasha squealed to her friend. "Quit it with the ice."

"You started it," Jane reminded her. Using her height advantage she had wrestled the shorter girl back onto her stomach and managed to throw her leg over her, straddling the small of her back and facing Dave and her friends feet.

"You asked for this," Jane continued as she slapped her friends ass.

"Ow," Sasha squealed. "Uncle Dave, help... get her off me."

Dave just chuckled. "Seems to me you started it, Sash, maybe I should help Jane teach you a lesson."

"Yes," Jane squealed while Sasha still struggled under her, breathlessly giggling as Sasha alternated spanking her shorts covered ass and then tickling the exposed skin of her sides where her t-shirt had ridden up.

"Help me get her shorts down, Dave," Jane laughed. "I think she needs a real spanking."

"Alright girls, that's probably enough," Dave knew he had to go jerk off soon. He couldn't take much more of this and knew he'd better put a stop to it while he still could.

"She likes it, anyway," Jane continued. "Ask her, she'll admit it or I'll keep tickling her all night."

"Stoooop," Sasha pleaded but she was still squirming seductively, not really trying to buck the other girl off of her.

"Is that true," Dave asked his niece playfully, knowing he was on the verge of doing something he'd probably regret.

Jane picked up the pace of her tickling and Sasha squirmed wildly, her shirt now up over her pink bra, her tits squashed into the thick carpeting under the weight of her friend.

"It's true. It's true," Sasha squealed. "I like to be spanked sometimes."

"Come on Dave," Jane insisted again. "Just pull her shorts off and I'll prove to you she loves it. You know she deserves it anyway."

Hardly believing his luck and that he was actually going through with it Dave scooted forward on the sofa and reached down, grasping the tight little knit shorts at the waist and pulled them down. As they pulled away from her smooth round ass his cock jerked to attention as he realized she wore no underwear beneath them.

As soon as he pulled the shorts from her feet and tossed them on the couch beside him Jane began spanking Sasha's bare ass, alternating hands and rubbing the skin after every few impacts. In no time Sasha had stopped squirming and was only gently humping the carpet, her legs spreading slightly to give her better traction. Once her ass was nice and pink, Dave watched as Jane's hand disappeared between his niece's legs. Sasha immediately spread her legs wide and moaned softly into the carpet. Dave watched intently as Jane slowly plunged two fingers into Sasha's tight little snatch and then groaned aloud as she brought her fingers up and sucked them slowly into her own mouth.

"I told you she liked it," Jane said with a smile. "Go ahead and touch her, see how wet she is."

In a trance Dave dropped to his knees, between his young niece's spread legs and face to face with Jane still astride his prone niece who was looking back over her shoulder and watching the scene unfold.

"Go ahead," Jane whispered. "She wants you to."

Dave glanced up at his niece who was smiling and nodding.

"Go ahead, Uncle Dave. I've wanted you to touch me like this since you got here."

Dave couldn't think anymore and finally reached out and touched the smooth skin of his niece's pussy.

She was softer and wetter than he'd even imagined and he gave into temptation and plunged first two and then three fingers deep into Sasha's snatch at the same time that Jane leaned in and kissed him deeply, her lips and tongue tasting ever so slightly of her best friend's pussy.

"Oh my god," Sasha moaned. "That feels so good. Don't stop, Uncle Dave..."

Dave furiously twisted and plunged his fingers in Sasha's pussy while Jane reached down and freed his rock hard cock from his loose gym shorts. Jane ripped his t-shirt off of him and then her own before using both hands to stroke his cock. Dave's face was on level with Jane's now bare breasts and he was amazed that such small, firm tits could have such huge, thick nipples. They were amazing and he couldn't help leaning in and sucking each one deep into his mouth.

"Oh, God, Jane," Dave muttered as she continued to stroke his cock with her soft hands. "I can't take that for long." He was already so close to coming just because of the scene he'd just witnessed.

"That's okay, Dave," Jane whispered. Just go ahead and come all over Sasha. I want to lick it off her tight little ass."

Dave threw his head back and bit his lip. He held off for as long as he could but it was only a matter of minutes between Sasha's soft pussy at his fingertips and Jane's hands stroking his cock before he came furiously. Gobs of white cum landed on Jane's smooth bare stomach and dripped down onto Sasha's round globes and down the crack of her ass where he continued to rub it into her hot pussy.

Once his spasms stopped completely Jane bent down and gently sucked the remaining cum from his softening cock and then pushed him back gently.

"Take a breather, Dave." Let Sasha and I clean each other up and then we'll figure out which one of us you're gonna fuck first."

Dave sat back on the deep sofa and watched the girls readjust. Jane laid down and Sasha squirmed over her, using her tongue to lick the cum from her friends stomach before moving up to her tits and sucking her thick nipples between plump pink lips.

Jane moaned and squirmed uncontrollably, holding Sasha's head against her breasts and urging her to suck harder. Sasha acquiesced and soon was almost biting down on her friend's pencil eraser shaped nipples, pulling them far away from her body before releasing them and then lashing them with her tongue before sucking them into her mouth, between her teeth and starting all over again.

Jane's hand was busily moving between her own legs and Sasha continued to eagerly suck and pinch and play with her friends tits and nipples until she bucked uncontrollably beneath her in a shattering orgasm.

As Jane finally relaxed Sasha lay against her friend and continued to gently suck her nipples for a few moments before glancing up at her friend and winking...

"My turn," she said softly and rose up on her knees.

Jane wiggled down a bit and Sasha adjusted herself over her friends waiting mouth and tongue.

Jane's face disappeared between Sasha's thighs and Dave watched his niece's face flush, her own hands moving up to her full breasts to rub and squeeze and pinch her own nipples as her friend sucked and licked at her pussy.

Dave watched and stroked his hardening cock idly. Sasha met his gaze and held it and Dave found himself more turned on than ever as he watched his niece's face as she came, and knowing that she was turned on watching him stroke his cock. Sasha bucked wildly and finally broke his gaze as she came and suddenly both girls were kneeling together between his spread legs, encouraging him to scoot down on the couch so that his ass hung off the edge, his cock standing straight up in the air.

Both girls leaned in from either side and swirled their tongues around his aching cock, allowing their tongues to meet, in deep kisses around him. They took turns swallowing him, one wrapping her lips around him as soon as they other's lips left his smooth engorged head. He wanted to throw his head back and just enjoy the feel but he couldn't take his eyes off the sight of these two gorgeous young girls making love to his cock with their mouths.

Somehow, in unison, the girls shifted positions. Jane, on her knees began sucking and licking the head of his cock, slowly sucking just the head in and out of her wet mouth while simultaneously Sasha moved lower and began licking his hanging balls. He felt his juices brewing as his niece's mouth first licked and kissed, then deeply sucked in his full balls. He thought he couldn't experience anything more decadent until Jane began slowly and wetly swallowing not only his cock head but his entire cock in long slow strokes and then Sasha, giving his balls one last suck and roll in her mouth moved even lower and ran her tongue from the base of his balls, slowly, all the way back to his puckered asshole. Nobody had ever done this to him before and he was shocked to find himself flushed and almost angrily turned on. He'd never felt so sexual in his entire life. Sasha's little tongue continued to torment the little "taint" of skin between his balls and ass and then dart wetly around his tight little hole. Soon enough, her finger joined her tongue and before he knew it, his niece had her index finger buried deeply in his now sopping wet asshole while her mouth found it's way back to his swollen nut sack and her friend continued to slowly but deeply take his cock deep into her throat.

"God yessssss," Dave finally was able to verbalize more than just the guttural moans that had been escaping his throat for the past twenty minutes. "God, girls, I'm gonna cum again!"

"Do it," Jane hissed, her mouth barely coming off his dick before swallowing him whole again.

"Come for us, Uncle Dave, we want to taste you again," his niece demanded, fucking his ass with her narrow finger. "Come for us...

And he did, almost screaming as his body was shattered by this orgasm. This time Jane didn't let his seed splash all over her but continued to gently suck him into her mouth, swallowing his seed as he pumped into her willing mouth. Sasha came up for air and began licking his shaft where Jane's lips met it, tasting the dribbles of cum that escaped her friend's attention. Finally drained, Jane laid his cock gently on his stomach with one last lick and then turned eagerly to Sasha who was waiting for a long cum-tasting kiss from her friend.

Dave must have dozed for a minute and almost worried that he'd only been dreaming when he came to with a start. But, there they were, his two angels, one curled up on each side of him, still naked.

They glanced up at him as he lifted his head to look down at them.

"We still have to figure out which of us you're gonna fuck first, Uncle Dave," Sasha teased in a singsong voice.

guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers