Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave," Adam had said by way of greeting as he brushed past, and David grunted his usual rude reply.

But then a rough hand grabbed Adam and pushed him to his knees. His pants slipped down his backside and before Adam could question it David had pulled his own cock out, mounted and penetrated him. His cock was slick with pre-cum and entered him easily.

"You were eye-balling my dick, weren't you boy?" David snarled as Adam shouted wordlessly in pain, pleasure, and a little bit in relief.

Adam's lust for his uncle had been simmering for days now, and now it roared with full force, no longer restrained.

"Fuck me daddy bear!" he begged his uncle. He backed into David's hips on each thrust as hard as he could, and revelled in the feel of his uncle's sturdy body behind him. His uncle had gone so long without an orgasm he blew his load in less than half a minute.

Adam didn't even realise David had cum until he felt it running down his thigh. Until next week, he thought rather sadly, getting up to clean himself off. It was over too soon.

But David grabbed his arm, spun him around and pulled him in for a deep, lingering kiss. The two of them stumbled blindly down the stairs and towards the living room, kissing and groping, undressing each other, entranced by the feel of each other's bodies and feeding off the other's arousal.

When they stripped each other down to the socks and underwear, Uncle David laid Adam down on the sofa and climbed on top, kissing his nephew longingly. "You're my fucking oxygen," David growled, and spread Adam's legs to impale him again.

Adam tried to hold off for as long as possible, but his cock let forth a geyser of cum that splattered the length of the sofa. Much to Adam's surprise, when Uncle David pulled out to ejaculate over his hairy belly, the kissing did not stop. They rolled about until Adam straddled David's lap, and with their arms wrapped possessively around each other, kissed sensually until David's business partner called to inquire whether he was coming in to work today or not.

Adam was nearly late for his own job that day, and spent his entire shift with an erection as he fantasised about what he'd come home to that night. The tent in his pants drew the eyes of his chubby, supposedly-straight co-worker Ray, and a gaggle of excitable, barely legal teens, but Adam only had his uncle in mind.

***

When he got home, however, David stymied his advances. "What I said earlier..."

"When you were about to fuck me? That I'm your oxygen?" Adam smiled. It was a rather sweet thing for his gruff bear of an uncle to say, height of passion and heat of the moment aside.

"Yes, that," said David shortly. "And the kissing --"

"Was incredible," Adam enthused, flushing red at the memory. He was glad David brought it up first.

"-- will be our last time."

The happiness in his chest turned to lead. "Oh. The kissing or the fucking?"

"Both."

"Oh." Adam was winded by the news. "Oh..." He was at a loss for words. It felt like David had driven both of his over-sized fists into his lungs.

"I know there's usually a lot more romance when we say these things... a nice dinner and some wine and a slow, gradual build up, but Adam, I'm fucking falling for you, boy."

Adam's heart fluttered frantically. He didn't dare to believe what he was hearing.

David grimaced, recalling a memory. "When we touch... it's like..."

"Like you're alive for the first time, and wonder how anything else could be considered 'living'?" Adam supplied, reaching forward to grab David's hand.

David snatched his hand back, annoyed.

"I can't fall in love with someone of my own blood," he said flatly.

"Oh come on, Dave, it's not that bad. It's not like we're directly related."

But David shook his head; he would not tolerate any arguments. "I thought I could handle it, when I asked you to stay... Ha, typical of the cocky bastard that I am, but... I can't. We'd best put a stop to it before it gets any further."

But... I'm starting to fall for you too, Adam wanted to say. But the look in David's eyes said, 'Don't you fucking dare.' David's lust for Adam had long changed into something messier, a prickly bramble-bush of tangled strings and feelings, and he knew Adam felt the same way.

His uncle's scowl softened a fraction when he spoke the next words, almost sounding apologetic, "I think you need to find your own place."

***

Knock-knock!

David knew who it was. "Go home!" he shouted, gritting his teeth over his morning coffee. He had been expecting Adam to come back after moving to the other side of city, but not so soon. Especially not before the sun had even come up on a cold, winter's morning.

"Adam?" the voice called out.

That made David stop and think. "Who's there?" he called back.

"David?"

"Duncan," David groaned, finally recognising the voice. Beatrice's husband. It was the last person he wanted to see with Adam on his mind, but not for the lack of friendship between them. He and Duncan went way back, and was always a welcome visitor. David got up from the computer, wrapped himself in a bathrobe for warmth and padded barefoot down the stairs.

He had barely opened the door when Duncan thrust a cardboard box labelled 'winter' into his arms. The blonde-haired, bespectacled man had several more boxes waiting in the back of his old, mustard-yellow car parked in David's driveway.

"Hey man! Haven't seen you in a while," Duncan greeted cheerfully, his voice muffled by the grey scarf wrapped around his neck. "Look what I found cleaning out the storage shed: some of Adam's old winter clothes. 'Just in time for winter', Beatrice says, and not a moment too soon. I just heard he's here, staying with you!"

"He moved out, Duncan. A week ago." David could not keep the bitterness from his voice. He sighed as Duncan's glasses slowly frosted over from the cold. "Come on in and have something warm, then. You look chilled to the bone standing out there."

Duncan followed him gratefully into the warm kitchen and sat at the counter while David poured him a mug of hot coffee.

"Where's Adam now? What happened?"

"He's living with a friend from work on the other side of town. We didn't get along as I'd hoped we would, so we parted ways."

"That's too bad," Duncan lamented, accepting the mug from David. He scorched himself with a hasty sip and wrapped his hands around the mug instead. "So, what was it like, living with Adam for the first time?" he asked curiously.

"Brief." He wondered how much he should tell his friend.

"Twenty years can do that," Duncan consoled him sagely. "He must've been but a toddler when you last saw him. And now he's all grown up! That's got to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's a shame you had to miss it, you of all people."

David groaned and sunk his face into his hands.

"What's wrong? He still thinks you're Beatrice's brother, right?"

"Yes, Duncan," he snapped, lifting his head. "And that's why I don't know what to do."

Duncan was shocked by the anguish in his friend's voice and the red that tinged his eyes. It was unlike David to display any emotion that couldn't be conveyed through scowling. "David? What's wrong?"

"Oh Duncan... I messed up big time. I'm the worst father in the world."

12