Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers

Sam turned around at the sound, his eyes wide in his panic, and pulled his pants back up to his knees.

"I thought -- I wasn't - " Sam spluttered helplessly, having misinterpreted Adam's surprise.

"It's okay. You thought right," Adam assured him, pulling his own hard cock out over the waistband of his pants.

Sam flinched at the sight of Adam's angry, engorged dick and his pants fell around his ankles. "Wait -- lock the door -- I don't want anyone walking in..."

Adam sealed the office door and moved up to Sam. He cupped his palm around Sam's briefs, weighing the man's fleshy package. Sam was quickly becoming hard while Adam worked the balls with his expert fingers. He could smell the nervous sweat on Sam's skin, mixed with the fading scent of cologne and deodorant that had been applied in the morning. The smell drove Adam crazy; he loved how the musky, manly odour always found a way to permeate the spicy scent.

There was a wet spot on Sam's briefs where the pre-cum had soaked through. Adam massaged the area with his thumb until Sam moan and pressed his face into Adam's chest. The top of Sam's balding head barely reached Adam's sternum; Adam slipped the back of his boss's underwear down and he could see the inviting curves of his buttocks.

Adam rarely topped, but damn, Sam was totally fuckable!

"Wrap your hand around it," encouraged Adam, hooking his right arm around the smaller man's shoulders and locking him closer. "Hold my dick in your hand."

Sam glanced up, and then lowered his gaze and obediently took Adam's cock in his grasp. "It's so thick," he breathed. He panted slightly and his fingers trembled as they handled another man's cock for the first time. He ran a hand along the hairs on Adam's arm while he continued to stroke the stubby erection.

"Take your shirt off," Adam told him. "I want to see the rest of you."

Sam pulled his top off, threw it onto the desk, and then stepped out of his pants and kicked it aside. He still kept his underwear on, but with his cock stiff it didn't hide much.

Sam crossed his arms self-consciously over his belly. Adam untangled them and ran both his hands freely through his boss's fine, curling chest hairs.

"Don't cover yourself -- you're fucking hot."

"I am?" Sam asked hopefully.

"Well, to a certain group of guys, you are," said Adam carelessly.

"Oh..."

A dense, reddish-brown pelt started from the centre of Sam's barrel chest and spread outwards, wrapping its way around his front and back. The hairs were long enough for Adam to comb his fingers through it, and when he found a patch of greying fur near Sam's neck he felt a dollop of pre-cum swell and drip free from his dick.

"Fuuuck, you're making me horny, Sam. I want to taste your load on my tongue."

He found a nipple and gave it a small pinch, smirking when Sam inhaled sharply and let out a whimper.

*

"I've never done this before," Sam whispered into Adam's chest.

"I can tell," Adam said. "You must really want it. I thought you were going to make me work for it."

"I do want it," said Sam, and he was so surprised at his own admission he said it again with more spirit. It felt so freeing to say it out loud.

Sam reached for Adam's shirt, and his employee held his arms up and so he could take it off. Sam dropped it on the desk behind him. He could barely restrain himself; the younger man's soft, ample body turned him on in a way his ex-wife never had. He licked his lips as he rubbed Adam's hairy body, precum leaking steadily from his cock as he pressed his hands into Adam's sides.

He hefted Adam's breasts in each palm, unsure of what to do. He wanted to play with them and have them yield the hidden pleasures they contained. Were they women's breasts, he'd bury his face in the heavenly valley and alternate sucking on the nipples, making her gasp and moan as he pretended to take his time to deciding which one he liked suckling more.

Did men do such things to their nipples as well?

*

Adam held back a groan. This was going too slow for him, and he thirsted for his boss's juices. David would have been fucking him by now.

"Sit down and show me your dick," Adam instructed his boss.

Sam shuffled back to his desk and pulled his briefs off before sitting at the chair. A modest 6-inch cock sprung free. It was thick and uncut, with a bulbous head and a slight upwards curve to it. His pubes had recently been shaved, however, and the reddish stubble looked bizarre compared to the rest of his ape-like body.

Adam got down on his knees between Sam's furry thighs and inhaled the musky, sweaty odour of a hard day's work. His boss was silent, but he gripped the armrests of his chair and was biting his lower lip in nervous anticipation, and that was all the permission Adam needed.

He kissed the slick crowd and lapped at Sam's pre-cum, and then engulfed the entire length in one go. There was a time for teasing and slowly easing up to full-throttle, but Adam simply could not stop himself. He worked his boss's cock like a madman, using his tongue and his hands.

"Oh fuck..." Sam crooned, all anxiety forgotten as he snaked both hands behind Adam's head to hold the younger man down to the hilt.

He didn't think it would feel this good. He needed a moment to calm down, or he'd be cumming far too early.

Adam massaged the shaft with his tongue until Sam removed his hand, and then pulled back slowly, sucking firmly and swallowing the pre-cum and spit in his mouth.

"I should have done this sooner," Sam sighed, tilting his head back. With his eyes closed, Adam's skilful mouth felt as wet and warm as the female mouths he were accustomed to, so he opened them again. He loved the thought of another man's lips wrapped around his junk.

Adam reached up, took a nipple in both hands, and pinched them hard.

Sam wasn't prepared for the pleasure that wracked his body. "Ungh..." His hips bucked wildly in the chair, and he struggled as though trying to stand up, but Adam held him down and grabbed handfuls of hair down his front, twisting them painfully until he collapsed back into his seat.

Adam rocked back, sucking hard, until crown popped out of his mouth with a wet pop. He gave the balls a quick nip that made Sam yelp, and then returned to slurping ravenously up and down the length his cock. His fingers found the nipples again and he tugged on them until Sam was almost sobbing in ecstasy.

Poor Sam. Adam was so hungry for the man's cum he pleasured the first-timer without mercy. Sam panted and cried out wordlessly, thrashing his head back as Adam bought him closer and closer to his climax.

"Slow... slow down! You're gonna make me cum!" Sam protested. He made to push Adam back, to slow him down somehow, but his body betrayed him. He hooked a hand behind Adam's head to pull him deeper into each plunge. "Unngh! Uuuh... Oh fuck! Fuck me..."

Adam increased his suction and went faster.

"Oh fuck!"

Sam shot his load with a grunt. Two short blasts of hot cum were all he had to reward Adam with. Adam swallowed the viscous mouthful, moaning in content as the perfect concoction of salty-sweet bitterness slid down his throat. He milked his boss dry, and then continued to suckle on his receding cock.

"Heh - what are you doing?" Sam chortled, reaching down to tug himself free from Adam's tickling lips.

Adam looked up in confusion, and then back down at the flaccid member in disappointment.

Oh, right.

He had forgotten that most men could only cum once. There wouldn't be a second load followed by some ass fucking. It was over already -- and how much time had even passed? Five minutes? He could feel his own cock tingle dully as it softened.

Sam reached forward eagerly. He licked his lips nervously. "Can I... Will you let me suck you off as well?"

"I should probably go," said Adam, shaking his head. He picked up his shirt and pulled it over his head.

His boss looked crestfallen.

"Did -- um... did I do something I shouldn't have?"

"Nah, boss, I've got someone else on my mind. Don't think I'll be able to cum for you."

"Yeah, I guess I can see why," mumbled Sam, looking down and rubbing his round belly with a rueful expression.

Adam let out a sigh and said, "Knock it off, Sam. You're fucking precious. I really do just have someone else on my mind. If another guy so much as smiles at you, it's a safe bet that he's thinking about bending you over, tearing your pants off, and fucking your cute little ass until he drops a load or two."

His frankness shocked Sam, who gaped at him in surprise. "But I don't have any clue how to do this..."

"Stop worrying so much, Sam, it'll come naturally. Learn to think with your dick and you're going to do fine, just... don't shave yourself down there again."

Adam unlocked the office door and left.

Sam hitched up his pants and waddled after him in a hurry. Leaning out of his office, he called into the unlit corridor, "Can we do this again? Please!"

"I thought that was a given. 'Night, boss. I'll suck you tomorrow."

**

David finished a meeting at a client's office late at night. He had a smile on his face, it had gone well and many contracts would be signed the the following days. More importantly, he was the one who had made it go well; he was able to keep his mind clear and focus on championing his company instead of thinking about the next cock he'd suck.

Admittedly, he did seduce and hook-up with the client's receptionist in the toilets minutes before the meeting started, but at least he didn't think once about Adam.

He felt good.

"Nicely done," smiled his assistant as David stepped out of the building,

"Thanks, Janet."

She slipped her phone back into her pocket, picked up her briefcase and fell in step with him. Her lustrous red hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she wore a scarf and a vintage green jacket with large buttons over her women's blazer to keep out the lingering early-Spring chill.

"Are you hungry?" Janet asked, tugging the jacket more securely around her curvy frame. "I'm starving."

"I could eat. Never been to this part of the city and don't know what's still open, but I'm sure there's a Macca's or something around here."

"Oh, I know this better place that stays open late. It's not far from here."

"Alright, you drive us there. I have some emails to send."

David threw her his car keys and hopped into the passenger seat. He started typing away on his phone's screen. They hadn't even left the office parking lot when Janet broke his concentration.

"So hook up with any guys lately?" she asked playfully.

David grunted and he turned back to his email. Once it was sent, he grumbled, "I can't believe you managed to find out about that."

"Well what was I to expect? You're all surly and moody before lunch one day, and then soft as a kitten when you get back. You didn't have to respond with 'How did you know about that?' when I jokingly asked you. You certainly didn't have to reveal the other party was male. That was all you." She waited for David to reply, and when it was apparent he wasn't going to, asked, "So? Did ya?"

With a sigh, David put his phone away with the next e-mail unfinished. Janet was brilliant and admittedly an excellent assistant creative director who was just fresh out of high school, but she was incessant with her questioning. Only one thing would keep her satisfied.

He decided not to disclose the handful of other guys he had serviced earlier this week. "The tubby receptionist. In the toilets just before the meeting. Twice."

Janet turned around and gaped at him as they sped through an intersection.

"Eyes on the road!" David barked.

"You. Sleaze!" Janet exclaimed, looking forward again but sounding impressed.

"Watch it," David warned, but with a satisfied grin on his face.

The flamboyant receptionist had been most... inexperienced. He was confident right up until penetration, at which point he squirmed and flailed trying to back out, forcing David to hold him down. David enjoyed making the man squeal like a piglet as he pounded the living shit out of him. The receptionist even gave him a teary 'thank you' afterwards before limping out of the toilet stall.

"We shouldn't be talking about this. I'm still technically your boss."

"Pfft, whatever Dave. I'll be running the place one day."

David snorted and pulled his phone back out.

She was spot on, but David wasn't going to admit that out loud. If David ever expanded his company to another city, he already knew who his first pick for a new director would be. She was more than qualified and he trusted her. Getting rid of her chatter would be a bonus.

"I wish I was a gay man. It's like, hello? Where are all the chubby straight dudes at?"

"Well let's see," said David, dropping his phone onto his lap to count on his fingers. "Mothers' basements, comic book conventions..."

He broke off into a chuckle when Janet shot him a filthy look, but his smile slid off his face as they parked on the side of the street in front of a busy looking establishment.

The yellow sign read 'Sam and Kim's', and below that a smaller sign listed their most popular sandwiches.

"The place we're going to is a sandwich shop?"

"Yeah," said Janet. "What's with that look? Have you been here before?"

"Nah... It's fine. Let's go inside."

He knew Adam worked in a sandwich shop and didn't want to run into him, but he always had the impression it was a quiet place on some residential street corner. Sam and Kim's looked fairly busy even this late after the dinner rush. Besides, it was one sandwich shop in the big, hungry city. What were the odds?

Janet lead the way inside. Sam and Kim's was a brightly lit sit-down establishment that served a range of sandwiches, subs and a couple of burgers. The air was rich with smells of roast beef, toasted bread, salad dressing and fryer oil. Too many tables had been crammed into the front of the shop, but the lack of elbow room did little to dissuade the many customers who filled those tables.

They sat down at a table for two next to the wall. A sprinkling of crumbs coated the table, and a laminated menu was taped to the wall next to them.

The food had to be really good, David decided.

"Order a crispy chicken fillet on wheat with everything for me, and a side of chips," said Janet, placing her suitcase on the table. "I gotta use the loo." She squeezed between some tables and disappeared into the back.

A man came over to take their order and David blinked slowly in disbelief.

"No..." he moaned softly.

It was Adam; those were the damn odds.

"Hi-" Adam looked down at him and choked on his words. "Oh. Hey."

*

"Hello, Adam," David said uncomfortably, craning in his seat to look up at him. He hastily added, "I didn't know you worked here -- I'm here with a friend. She chose this place."

"Right."

Adam had dreamed of running into Uncle David again, and the many ways he'd seduce the man. But he didn't expect to feel the sudden icy hostility that surged up. David did kick him out when things threatened to get serious, after all.

"You told me you worked in a sandwich shop once," said David with forced bravado. "I always pictured a less successful Subway store."

"Real nice, David. What's your order?"

"Oh c'mon, sit down and talk a bit?" offered David, gesturing at the vacant seat.

David's indifference after nearly two months apart made Adam grind his teeth. This was the man who ended it because he couldn't control himself; he had imagined their reunion dozens of times, and it always ended with David giving in to his lust and dragging him away for some sex. But here he was, speaking as though they were simply old acquaintances.

Adam wanted to reply with 'What the fuck are you playing at?' however there were customers within earshot, so instead he asked flatly, "Really?"

"Just talk. Nothing more, I promise."

That was not what Adam wanted to hear, but he looked around to make sure no other customers needed him and then sat on the edge of the vacant seat with his legs in the aisle. "What do you want to talk about then?"

"How are you doing for starters?"

Adam sighed. His attraction suddenly felt very one-sided, and that was not a pleasant feeling. "Is that it? I'm doing fine, David."

"Did you find a place okay?"

"I live with a co-worker. His name is Ray, and it's on the opposite side of the city."

"Ray, huh?" David asked. Adam thought he saw a glint of jealousy in David's eyes, but he blinked and it was gone. "Are you hitting that?"

"He's straight," Adam replied scathingly. "I'll need a few more weeks to crack him."

David laughed, enchanting Adam with his smug, sexy grin.

"Is he working tonight? I'd like to meet him for myself."

Adam rolled his eyes. "What are you -- my dad? He's not working tonight. We work mostly alternate days, but we're both off on Mondays when it's not busy and Sam can run the place by himself."

"One of these Mondays... you'll get him." David spied Janet making a return. "My friend's coming back, so I'll have to talk to you later. It was nice seeing you again, Adam."

"Yeah... Yeah, I guess it was," Adam ceded, standing up. "I'll talk to you later." He held out his hand to shake, but David reached past it and casually caressed Adam's arm as he bit his lower lip. David traced an invisible line up the smooth underside, and then ran the tips of his fingers back down through the coarse hairs.

"Mmph." David let out a soft groan of longing, but promptly dropped the arm when Janet neared.

Adam felt a shiver roll down his back. It was the exact same way David would rub his belly in between fucking, during those long nights. He still wants to stick it to me, Adam thought, heady with relief and sudden exhilaration.

"Hi, have you taken our order?" Janet asked as she sat back down, looking between the two men.

"He only just got here," David lied smoothly. "We'll have two of the... uh, what did you want again?"

Janet repeated her order, added two Cokes, and Adam went back to the kitchen in a daze to relay it. He returned with their drinks, and then walked back to the front counter to start plotting the steps it would take to get David behind and then inside him.

*

David had wolfed down his food. He was far too preoccupied thinking about Adam to pace himself. David wanted him with every inch of his being, but forbade himself from acting on it. He had gotten this far; there was no sense in undoing all the 'healing'. When he finished and looked across at Janet's plate he saw that she was waiting for him.

"That was fast. Going somewhere?"

"What do you mean, 'going somewhere?'. I've got that date."

"At this time of night?" David checked the time on his phone. It was nearly 10:30pm.

"He's taking me star-gazing," said Janet, so solemnly that David couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic.

"Sounds... interesting."

"I've told you about it already -- before the meeting? And again, like 10 minutes ago."

David shrugged his shoulders. 10 minutes ago he was thinking about sucking Adam off in the toilets. "Nah, forgot. What's he like?"

Janet sighed. She started to speak but stopped and glared at him.

"I'm serious!" David exclaimed, eyes wide in innocence. "You know how little I listen to you. Tell me, what's he like?"

"I haven't met him face to face yet, but we've chatted. He's a friend of a friend. I do, however..." She pulled out her phone and tapped the screen a few times. "... have his Facebook profile photos."

"You're quite the casual stalker, you know that?"

Janet ignored the jibe. She turned her phone around, and David squinted at a bald, rotund man with a goatee.

"Kyle," he read the name. "He's hot. Wouldn't mind gazing at his star. He's also very... bald."

Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers