Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers

"I'll see you Monday, kid," David confirmed sadly, staring at his hands and missing Adam already.

*

David made his mind up.

He would tell Sam about Adam before their next date. He didn't want Sam falling in love with the lie he had created; Sam had called him perfect earlier that night, and that was enough to send his guilt into soaring.

David snatched up his phone three times that night, fuelled by three separate flashes of resolve to come clean, but as the hours trickled by he eventually decided to deal with it in the morning. Sam would be asleep already. David had bad news to deliver, so depriving the man of sleep on top of that would be a poor way to do it.

After tossing and turning all night, he woke up with the sun and then sat up in bed and watched the digital clock on his phone screen slowly flash its way to 7am.

He killed the alarm the moment it sounded and unplugged his phone from the charging cord.

"Don't be a pussy, David, just say it..."

He called Sam.

"Hello?" Sam's groggy voice filtered through. He sounded like he was fresh out of bed with his hair all tussled, and David couldn't help but smile at the image in his mind.

"Morning babe."

"David!" Sam seemed relieved to hear his voice. "I'm glad you called first. I stayed up half the night thinking about you."

"Me too, Sam, me too. About last night - I just want things to go back to the way they were, but there's something I need to tell you first -"

"David, dating you has been amazing and I wish it could go on like this forever. But we can't just go back to the way things were."

David sucked in a breath and nearly choked.

Sam continued. "I think it's time we lay down some rules and define the relationship we want –um, I meant – I didn't mean relationship as in something serious. Unless you want that too. I just meant, if we're going to continue to see each other, we should talk about what sort of commitment we both want."

David exhaled silently in relief, and then teased playfully, "You mean like boyfriends?"

"We don't have to call it that," said Sam quickly. "'Partners', perhaps. No, crap, wait – that sounds even more serious -"

"I consider myself to be your partner and your boyfriend, Sam," David asserted. "And I want you to be mine."

There was a brief pause.

"Then I'm your boyfriend," said Sam, and David could hear the pride in Sam's voice. "Man, that sounds weird. It sounds good, but... weird. I haven't been someone's 'boyfriend' since I was in my late 20's."

"Better get used to it, babe. You're my man, and I'm yours."

"So we're 'together' now – a proper couple. No more hooking up, it's just you and me now. I'll get my guy and you call yours. We'll set things right and end it with them. I'm ready for a committed relationship if you are."

David chewed his bottom lip, feeling trapped in the options given to him. He could stop seeing Adam, but he'd be miserable and his relationship with Sam would subsequently suffer, not to mention what that would do to Adam. Or, he could lie to Sam and continue to see Adam, which he had promised only last night not to do. He did not intend to break that promise – not now, not ever.

Besides, they couldn't both call Adam at the same time.

"Wait, Sam. Be honest. Do you want to continue seeing Ahm – um, seeing your guy?" David cleared his throat to disguise the near slip. "I'd be completely fine with your answer, even if you say yes."

"Well... Honestly? I do. We're close and I don't want to hurt him by cutting him off. He's no you," Sam said quickly. "You've got nothing to worry about, David, but I am fond of him. We're more friends than lovers, if anything."

"We could have one of those, you know, open relationships. You go have your fun, and I'll have mine, but we be completely honest about it. No sneaking around or lying."

Except about who we're both shagging, David thought miserably. He couldn't tell Sam that Adam was not only their mutual lover, but his son as well. Not like this, not over the phone.

"So if I was to suck another guy off, you wouldn't care?" Sam wanted to confirm.

"Hell, I'd ask to join in," David replied. "I really like you, Sam. I don't want to lose you."

"That sounds perfect, David. I don't want to lose you either. When can I see you again?"

David paused. He'd never get a better chance. He had already left it so late...

"Can I come over in about an hour? There's something I need to tell you."

"Oh." Sam sounded surprised. "Is something wrong?"

"I just need to see you," said David. "There was something I meant to do last night, but I didn't get the chance."

"Oh ho! Aren't you eager? Yeah, come on over. I have to open the shop at around 9, so come over in about half an hour. I just need some time to get ready first."

*

Sam couldn't contain his excitement when he went back to his bedroom and slid under the quilt. He shook the naked man next to him gently on the shoulder.

"Adam, wake up."

"I am," Adam grumbled into his pillow. "And I was trying to fix that." He rolled over, throwing an arm and a leg possessively over Sam, and his eyes fluttered closed again.

"Adam." Sam kissed him on the mouth, and Adam sighed sleepily and gave him a lazy kiss back, and then started to snore lightly.

Sam reached down and rubbed Adam gently between his legs.

Adam was soon rock hard under the sheets. The younger man twisted around and faced the other way. Sam reached over and continued to stroke him.

"Mmmph... God that feels good, Sam. I thought we weren't going to do anything until you cleared things up with your boyfriend?"

"Well guess who I was just on the phone to just now," said Sam. Sam could almost feel Adam's interest prick up like a dog's ears. He pushed the blankets back to expose Adam's cock and got up onto his knees.

"He called?" asked Adam carefully, trying to mask his surprise as he rolled onto his back and looked up at Sam. That was so soon, especially for David who liked to mull things over slowly. Had David told Sam everything? Did Sam know who he was now?

Adam reflexively covered his manhood with a hand.

"He's actually coming over in about an hour."

"Fuck, I better get going then. Thanks for letting me crash here last night." Adam tried to sit up, but Sam pushed him back down.

"Wait, before you go - there is something I wanted to do to you last night." Sam straddled Adam's chest in reverse. He leaned over Adam's large belly, pushed Adam's hand away, and began to suck him slowly, bobbing and twisting his head up and down the beer-can cock.

"Oh fuck, boss, you're good at that," Adam crooned softly, thrusting his hips a little. He ran his hands absently over Sam's hairy ass crack and was lost in the pleasure Sam gave him.

*

Adam was still panting and sweating from his intense orgasm when David knocked on the front door.

"You said thirty minutes! He's early!" Adam hissed at Sam, who had leapt out of bed and was pulling on clothes as quickly as possible. Adam was still naked and his dick was slick with Sam's spit.

"How's my hair?" Sam whispered back tersely, smoothing the tussled mess. Adam had wrestled Sam into submission earlier and rimmed his rear, and as a result the hair on the back of Sam's head was matted and stuck up at an odd angle. Adam got up and smoothed it down for him then darted about the room picking up his torn underwear and pants.

David knocked again.

"There's no time to get dressed here. Take your stuff and go hide in the garage!" Sam instructed. He wiped his mouth with the back of the hand and then ran into the bathroom to wash Adam's cum off his hands.

Adam snatched his phone off the bedside table and his shoes off the ground. He legged it to the gloomy garage with his belongings just as he heard Sam let David in through the front door.

There was a single, small window in the garage, and the weak light it let in did little to illuminate the space. Adam tiptoed his way around, feeling with his hands, until he found an open area next to Sam's parked car where he could get dressed without knocking things over.

Above, Adam heard Sam and David talking, but it was too muffled to understand what they were saying.

Once dressed, Adam spent another five minutes hunting down the light switch. He turned it on. When he saw the garage door, he gave a quiet groan. The roller door was old and automated, and would be very loud. There was a side-door, but it had a deadlock and he didn't have the key. With his father inside the house, he was stuck here.

Adam tiptoed back to the house-side door and tried to listen. Sam and his dad had stopped talking. Figuring it was safe, he gently eased the doorknob and held the door open a hair's width.

"David - please!" Sam shouted in a scared voice.

Adam felt himself turn cold – what was David doing to Sam? He checked his pockets. There was nothing he had left behind to reveal he had been there.

Except for the sweaty, cum-stained bedsheets, Adam realised with horror. And Sam's shouting did seem to be coming from the bedroom.

"Ow! Oh fuck!" There was a definite note of pain in Sam's voice. Adam swung the door open silently, checked his immediate surrounding area, and then stole down the hallway towards Sam's bedroom.

"Oh god – it's too big!" Sam pleaded loudly when Adam was still two rooms away.

"You're so damn tight, babe," Adam heard his father growl.

Oh. Adam felt his cheeks turn red, and he pivoted on the spot, looking to get away from what was obviously a private moment.

"Fuck, you're all the way in!" Sam was saying as Adam started to tip-toe away.

"Want me to go slow?" David offered, a low growl deep in his chest that made Adam hard. Adam turned back around and silently crept closer so he could hear better.

"Go as fast as you want, David. I want your cum inside me so bad."

A bedspring creaked, and Sam suddenly moaned and gasped; Adam had been with is father enough to picture what was going on. David would be slowly pulling his massive, rock-hard cock out. He'd pull the head free, rest it lovingly against the stretched hole, and then push it back inside all the way in one savage stroke.

The bed groaned and clinked rhythmically as David started to rock his hips back and forth.

"Fuck me!" Sam moaned, so gratuitously Adam swore he could have been mid-climax already. "Yes! Put it in, all the way – oh fuck, you're so big!" Sam squealed, a high-pitched noise Adam had never heard him make. "Oh, fuck me, David, please! Fuck me!"

A deep knocking sound filled the house as Sam's bed smashed repeatedly into the wall.

Adam was instantly at the peak of his arousal. They were not having gentle sex in there; the thumping sound reverberated throughout the house, and the walls did little to block out Sam's zealous, gasping moans. Adam could hear the heavenly, rhythmic music of skin slapping on skin.

He crept closer until he was right next to the open door, and he rubbed his dick through his pants with longing.

"You feel so fucking good, Sam," Adam heard David say, followed by a sharp clap and Sam howling in pleasure.

"Spank me again!" Sam begged pathetically, and a sharp clapping sound peppered the repetitive rhythm of their love-making. David started to moan with each thrust; he was getting close to cumming.

Adam had to look; he couldn't stop himself. He poked his head around the door frame, intending to quickly check to make sure there were no mirrors to betray him first. But then he saw his boss and his father in bed together and staying hidden suddenly didn't seem important any more.

He stood there and stared with his mouth open.

They both had their backs to him, but were at a slight angle so Adam could see everything. David was kneeling in the middle of the bed, his broad, hairy back straight and proud, while Sam was on all fours with his head thrown back in ecstasy.

David gripped Sam's shoulders firmly, and his hips swung mechanically with precise force as he pleasured his boyfriend with short, hard thrusts. His muscular buttocks clenched every time he pushed into Sam, and every now and then he'd let go of a shoulder to swing his meaty hand onto Sam's ass-cheeks with an almighty crack.

Adam slipped a hand into his pants and started to jack himself off as quietly as possible. He had never seen his father fucking someone else in person, and it was a sight to behold. His dad was a fucking beast! It looked as good as it had always felt.

And Sam – the man was a natural bottom. His back was arched and his perfect, round ass was poised high in the air. He matched David's thrusts, pushing back with his hips and moaning in delight. Adam could tell Sam wanted every inch of David's hard cock inside him.

David suddenly cried out and hunched over Sam, flattening the smaller man. He continued to thrust erratically. "Fuck, babe, I'm cumming!" David's large frame twitched, and with a low, guttural growl he started to pump Sam full of his hot, creamy seed.

Adam felt himself getting close too. He took a step back and pulled his short cock out and shot his load onto his palm with a subdued grunt. Panting slightly, he tipped the salty juices into his mouth and then licked his palm clean, savouring the taste of cum.

As usual, David did not stop after his first load. He hoisted himself up on his hands and went right back to his powerful, piston-like fucking that had the mattress creaking in a frenzied tempo. Sam was swearing in disbelief and crying out every time David's cock pushed against his prostate.

Adam sidled back to his vantage point.

"David, baby, I'm getting close..."

David flipped Sam over onto his back with his strong arms. He entered his boyfriend again and leaned over to suck on Sam's neck. Sam played his his nipples, biting his bottom lip as he tweaked and pinched them. Sweat matted the thick hair on his chest, and his face was flushed red with arousal.

"Fuck, I'm – David! Oh David, oh god!"

Sam's body shook; his hips bucked again and again and he shot a huge load onto David's stomach above him. David slowed down to smile proudly at his mate.

Adam frowned as David came to a full stop and just stared and smiled at Sam for a full minute while they caught their breath. Sam ran his fingers across David's stubble, but he too seemed to be content with their silent staring contest.

Just as Adam thought they'd never stop, David leaned in, kissed Sam, and whispered, "What that good, babe?"

"That was amazing," sighed Sam, smiling blissfully.

"You're amazing," David grinned back wolfishly, showing his teeth. He gave Sam another lingering, tender kiss before nuzzling his neck.

Adam realised his cheeks were sore from smiling. He loved seeing his dad happy. Sam was the one David said he loved as well, and Adam now saw what an understatement that was. The two of them fit together like a lock and key. He regretted asking David to pick between him and Sam the night before.

Sam exhaled with satisfaction looked up to see Adam watching from the door. He appeared to be shocked for a split second, and then gave an uncertain wave and mouthed 'He's fucking amazing!'

Adam sniggered to himself. He flashed Sam a thumbs up and got a shy grin in return.

David was busy licking and sucking on Sam's pink nipples like a hungry pup. His eyes were closed in content and he moaned softly.

'Come join us,' Sam mouthed, beckoning Adam over.

Adam shook his head. David appeared to be trying to mount Sam again, so Adam stepped out of view.

Fuck damn, he wanted to strip naked and slide in between his those two! But David wasn't ready for that yet - not until Sam knew he was David's son. Adam decided it was time to leave the two of them alone before he was found.

Adam waved goodbye to his boss, however Sam did not notice; David had resumed fucking him, this time with slow, passionate strokes, and Sam was pulling his boyfriend down to kiss him on the mouth. Adam tiptoed to the kitchen, helped himself to a can of Coke from the fridge and glanced at the time on the microwave as he sipped his breakfast. It was 8:30, and Sam's shop wouldn't open until midday at this rate.

He found Sam's keys to the shop and let himself out as quietly as possible.

*

Sam regretfully freed himself from David's cuddling to retrieve his phone. It was on silent, but he thought he had heard it vibrate earlier, somewhere between his second and third hands-free orgasm. He had lost count then of how many times David had cum inside him and how many sweet loads had splashed against the back of his mouth.

Sam checked the new message as David propped himself up on an elbow to kiss the back of his neck.

'Don't worry boss, I'm at the shop now. Take your time.'

It was a message from Adam. Sam checked the time and was glad he read the message first; it was half an hour to midday. Where had all the time gone?

"Mmm, put the phone away, babe," mumbled David sleepily. "I want to spend all day in bed with you."

"I could if you wanted to," said Sam as he nestled back against David's larger body. He could feel David's flaccid cock prodding his rear; even soft, it was big enough to lay itself along his slick crack. David appeared to be more of a 'shower' than a 'grower' at first, but it doubled in length once hard. "I just got a message from Adam, one of my employees. He's gone and opened the shop. Just say the word, David, and I'll let him know I'm not coming in today."

David slowly sat up and rubbed the back of his neck. "There was something I needed to tell you. It's actually the reason why I came over here..."

"If you came here just for sex, that's fine, David. It saves me from having to ask. You don't have to cover it up with a story."

"I'm being serious, Sam. When I was talking to you on the phone this morning, I didn't actually have this in mind..."

"We'll you're here now. Go for it."

David cleared his throat. "Once you asked me if I had any kids, and I said not really."

"Right."

"Well, that was a lie. I do have a kid. I've got a son."

Sam touched David lightly on the arm. "David, it's fine. I'd fully expect a virile man like you to have kids all over the place. I mean – just going off how much you cum." Sam playfully stroked the muscles along David's arm. "So you had to tell me that in person, huh? Perfect cover story. I think you just wanted to come over and finally fuck -"

David stared at the blankets, and he felt his mouth moving. "He's 24 years old and his name is Adam." The words bubbled out of his mouth like someone else had said them. His stomach did an odd flip when he realised he had actually said it out loud. How many times had he practised saying it in his head?

Slowly, David looked up to see Sam staring at him with a dumb-founded expression.

"Adam – you don't mean, the one who works – the one at my shop -"

"The very one," said David carefully, searching Sam's wide eyes with his own.

Sam was shaking his head. "Fuck, not again... David, I have to tell you something." He looked up and saw David already waiting. He lowered his eyes. "But you already know, don't you?" he asked quietly. "You know I've been having sex with your son."

David nodded. "He came by last night and I found out."

"Oh damn." Sam rocked forward and buried his face in his hands with a groan. "I didn't mean to – I'm not... It's not what you think."

David remembered the last time he had left Sam treading heated water. "Hey," he said, tugging lightly on Sam's wrist. "Look at me, there's more."

David took a deep breath to steady himself and licked his lips nervously; he had revealed the first half of his secret, but it was barely the tip of the iceberg. Admitting to Sam that Adam was his lover as well as his son was much more difficult.

"He stayed the night at my place, too," continued Sam in a muffled voice.

Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers