Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers

David accepted that without batting an eyelid. Of course Adam did. Where else but in the bed of his boyfriend would Adam spend the night after being kicked out?

Sam finally looked up. His face was pale. "I had no idea he was related to you, let alone your son!"

"Wait, Sam – listen -"

"I'm sorry, David. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I swear I won't touch him again."

David opened his mouth to say what he needed to say, but the words wouldn't come out. All his planning and preparation did not compare to looking at the man he loved and admitting to an incestuous relationship with his son.

"What it is?" Sam asked slowly, eyebrows knotting in confusion.

"I – I didn't come here just to bust your chops. There's more. Me and Adam..." David felt his courage failing him, and he suddenly hated his gutless self.

Just man up and say it, he commanded himself silently.

"We have... we've got sort of a complicated relationship..."

Sam suddenly sat up and stared at David. His face was alive with a curious mix of awe and approval.

"Complicated... how?" Sam asked.

"We..." David looked at Sam's sweet face, knowing that it might be the last time he did so. Oh, how he had grown to love this man. He couldn't bear the thought of losing him, any more than he could bear to lose Adam.

"Are you having sex with Adam as well?" Sam asked, his eyes bright with excitement.

"Wha – did he tell you?" David gasped. His lungs felt like they were deflating inside his chest.

"No, but you just did. I'm not a moron, David. It's pretty obvious from the way you're acting right now."

"Yes," David rasped weakly, belatedly answering Sam's question. "Yes, I'm having sex with my own son. But it's not what it sounds like..."

Sam heaved himself closer and pressed a firm hand against David's lower back. "Breath, David, breath." When he felt the man take a breath, he started to rub his back with small, circular strokes. "I'm not judging you. I'm want to understand... Tell me everything. Start from the beginning."

And David did.

He told Sam every excruciating detail about his and Duncan's relationship, and how he became both a father and an uncle with a sudden breath of life. He revisited his darkest moments when Adam was born, and Sam's comforting hand and attention did not waver once.

David relived the morning a young man he had never seen show up at his front door, and how he assumed he was some past hook-up coming back for more. "I wanted to fuck him so bad," David said. "And then he asked about Duncan and Beatrice, and I realised who he was..."

David told Sam about how Adam seduced him, the subsequent feelings that bubbled to the surface, and then his failed attempt of cutting his son out of his life - a section of the story which made his cheeks burn with shame.

"I just can't help myself. I'd tell myself 'Never again,' but then I would see him and I'd just need to be with him. It's difficult to explain..."

"I can't say no to him either," said Sam. "There's something about Adam that makes it impossible to say no to him. Oh David, I had no idea you carried so much pain inside." He hugged David around the chest, pressing his face into David's arm.

"I'm fine," said David reflexively in his gruffest voice, but he felt genuine delight that Sam was not running full speed away from him. He wrapped his arm around Sam and held him tight. "You're not disgusted," said David, sounding more surprised than he had meant to. "You're not disgusted that I want to have sex with my son, or that I've fallen in love with him?"

"Nah. Why would I be?" Sam asked with a frown.

David mirrored Sam's expression. "Most people would."

"We're more alike than you think." Sam fidgeted nervously. "I've never told you about my divorce, have I?"

David shook his head.

"You know Kim left me earlier this year."

"Yes."

"Did I ever tell you about Chloe, her daughter?"

"Once or twice," said David. "She was a baby when you met Kim, right?"

"Yes. Kim had a baby daughter from a previous man in her life when we started dating. I was 26 at the time. I gave Chloe two siblings and raised her like my own daughter, and I watched her grow into the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. By the time she was 15, she knew most men lusted after her, and my god, she knew how to flaunt it. She had the body and full breasts of a woman, but an eagerness and innocent that matched her age. Me and Chloe..."

"You banged your wife's under-age daughter?" asked David, his mouth open in surprise.

"No!" Sam spluttered, but he could see David's arousal rising under the sheets regardless. "Nothing happened until she was 18, and even then, she made the first move. Before then, she'd flirt constantly with me, and kept on letting me see her naked, using any excuse under the sun. When we were alone in the house, she'd strip naked, put on a new sexy push-up bra and ask me how it looked on her, or she'd come out of the shower in only a towel and let it slip off when she walked past me. And the number of times she'd 'accidentally' brush against my crotch... She knew even then that I lusted after her like all other men."

"I never touched her. I thought she was being cruel, as teenagers generally are. I never thought she actually wanted me, not until the night of her 18th birthday. She had planned to stay at her boyfriend's place for the weekend, but they broke up that night and she called me at 1o'clock in the morning and had me come and pick her up."

"That's when it happened," said David.

Sam nodded.

"She got into my car and started rubbing me through my pyjamas pants. She begged me to be the first man inside her – it was why she had broken up with Jim. She didn't want him; she wanted me. I was rock hard for her, and she could feel it. I couldn't lie, even if I wanted to."

David let out an involuntary moan. His cock pitched a large tent under the sheets, but he didn't seem to realise. "What did you do?" he asked. "Did you fuck her?"

"David, she was so beautiful and she wanted me. I wanted her too, and always have." Sam shook his head and shrugged. "I couldn't refuse her, not my own daughter. I loved her and wanted to give her everything she wanted. I drove us to a quiet park, and joined her in the back seat of my car. She wanted to taste me, so I let her give me head until I couldn't stand it any more. I hitched her dress up, pulled her soaking wet panties down and I took her virginity. She screamed my name over and over when I made her cum.

"Then I drove us home with Chloe's mouth wrapped around my cock."

"She sounds like a male Adam," smiled David.

"For me it's the other way around – Adam reminds me of Chloe's good qualities," admitted Sam. "When we got home, Kim was still asleep in bed, so Chloe begged me to take her anal cherry as well. 'I want you to break every one of my holes in,' she said to me. God, she knew the exact words it'd take to make me rock hard again. We crept back to the car so we wouldn't wake Kim and I fucked my step-daughter up the ass.

"That was meant to be that. I thought Chloe was just chasing a fantasy of hers that night, fuelled by her break-up and her newly attained adulthood. We both had a good time, and all I hoped was that she wouldn't breathe a word of it to anyone, or worse, fall pregnant. But then she joins me in my shower the next morning, sucks me off, and asks if I'll have sex with her every night. She threatened to tell Kim if I said no."

"So you said yes," said David.

Sam nodded. "I should have said no and gone straight to Kim to come clean, but I couldn't help myself. Chloe confessed that she loved me as more than a father-figure, and I realised I loved her too – more than a father should love a daughter.

"I said yes, and every night when my wife and our kids went to bed, I'd go into Chloe's room and find her waiting for me, naked and wet under her sheets. We'd kiss and lick each other all over, and then we'd tip-toe naked through the house together to my car, and we'd fuck. Sometimes, if she promised to be quiet, we'd fuck in her bed, just metres away from my sleeping wife.

"We never used protection either... I'd try and put a rubber on, but she didn't want me to, and we ended up risking it every time. It seemed to turn her on so much, so I agreed to make her happy. I tried to finish each time with my hand or in her mouth or fucking her up the ass, but she would do anything to have me shoot my cum inside her cunt. The sex went on for months... and every day that she didn't wake up with morning sickness was a huge relief."

"Why didn't she want to use protection? Surely she'd got more to lose."

"Ah, I'm getting to that. One day, Chloe tells me she wants me to be the father of her child."

"Fuck, that's bad," said David.

"She said I was such a good father to her, she wanted her child to have the same thing. Her mind was made up, and she had been trying to get pregnant ever since we started fucking." Sam shrugged. "Part of me wanted to go through with it. I loved Chloe so much, and knew I'd be the best father for both her and her child. I had always fantasised about a mother-daughter combo. But how could I keep such a huge thing secret from the rest of the world? I said no. Chloe was not happy, nor was she used to men saying no to her. She told me she never wanted to look at me again, and then she told Kim everything – me fucking her every night for the past several months, the lust we had for each other, her plans to carry my child... I lost everything. I lost my wife, my house, my kids...

"You must think I'm a monster," said Sam. "I should have been more careful. Chloe was young, and didn't know any better. It was up to me to be the voice of reason."

David shook his head. "I don't think that at all, Sam. Come here." He enveloped Sam in his big arms, and was surprised to feel moisture on his chest.

"I've never told anyone this," said Sam thickly with a small sniff. "And I thought I never would."

"Shh, it's okay," David soothed the man. "I still love you."

Sam made a wet, choking sound, or perhaps a laugh. "I love you too, David," he said, and he let out a shuddering sigh. "I can't believe how perfect you are to me. I love you."

"We're just a couple of dirty, old men, aren't we?" David chuckled, rocking back and forth slightly with his boyfriend in his arms. He kissed the top of Sam's head, where his auburn hair thinned.

*

David drove Sam to work. He couldn't stop himself from glancing over at his boyfriend. Sam knowing his deepest, darkest secret and being okay with it meant the world to David. It was the purest form of validation. He allowed himself to be vulnerable for the first time since Duncan, and Sam had done nothing but support and love him in return.

He could see that Sam was glowing from the same feeling; being intimate with his step-daughter had nearly ruined his life, but he was no longer alone. They had each other. Luck was smiling down on the two of them when David left his phone in Sam's shop.

Adam was to be thanked as well. If he hadn't made a mess of things with Adam that night, he never would have chased Sam with any intention of a serious relationship.

When they pulled up outside Sam and Kim's, they saw Adam chatting to customers through the window. They sat and watched him silently for a while. Adam was many things to them. He was a son and an employee, a lover, a soul-mate and a teacher.

Sam found David's hand and held it, interlocking their fingers over the hand-brake. "What happens now?" Sam asked softly, tilting his head towards Adam. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know," said David honestly. "I love you both. I know this is going to make me sound like a greedy fucker, but I don't want to have to pick one."

"Then don't," said Sam.

David tore his gaze away from Adam to give his boyfriend a wary look. "You mean just keep going on like this? Sleeping around, you one day and then my son the next, spreading my time and affection between the two of you? That's no way to live. I want to give you so much more than that."

"That's not what I mean. Remember what you taught me on our first date? 'Fuck what the others think.' Do what you want, David, and be happy. If you want to have a happy, healthy relationship, stop defining it by other people's standards. What would make you happy?"

"Well, I want you both," said David, throwing his hands up in frustration.

"Then let's be in a threesome with your son. I've always dreamed of scoring a mother-daughter pair, but I think a father-son thing might just be even hotter."

David shook his head. How would that solve anything? "Having a threesome isn't going to magically fix everything, Sam."

"I mean, a threesome relationship," Sam corrected himself. "Crap, what are they called..."

"A triad," said David slowly, his jaw growing slack at the sudden suffusion of hope. He had never actually considered it, but now that he did, he could see a whole world of possibilities opening up in front of him.

Sam was shaking his head, his face an expression of distaste. "A 'triad'? Are you sure? That sounds like a gang name to me."

"That's what they're called, Sam. A polyamorous relationship.... Are you being serious? Do you really want to be with me and Adam, knowing that he's my son?"

"Yes, David, I do. As long as Adam's on board."

They went back to watching Adam through the shop window.

David sighed, shaking his head. "Adam's been on board this entire time, Sam. We've only just realised it."

Epilogue – One Month Later

Adam sat at the kitchen counter in his boxer-briefs, sipping a strong cup of black coffee as he went through his usual morning ritual of Facebook and Twitter on his tablet. Golden sunlight was steadily filling up the kitchen and taking the chill out of the air. He heard footsteps as someone came down the stairs, and looked up to see Sam wearing only his tight, white briefs.

"There's our super-star bottom!" Adam jeered. "How are you feeling?"

"So sore," Sam replied, patting his rear with an exaggerated wince as he walked over. "I don't know where you two hide all that stamina."

Adam chortled. "Like father, like son, Sam." He pulled Sam in and gave him a deep kiss. Sam's bushy beard tickled his nose, but Adam's smile had nothing to do with that. "There's fresh coffee in the pot, just the way you like it."

"Thanks," said Sam blearily, stifling a yawn. He lumbered over to the machine and poured himself a mug, and then sat down next to Adam and watched Adam check his Twitter feed.

"So I've been thinking," said Adam. "Are you technically my dad now?"

"Oh!" Sam looked taken aback. He carefully put the mug he was about to take a sip from back down. "I, er – I don't know. I don't think it works like that..."

"I've always wondered what it'd be like to have two dads and then have sex with them both," continued Adam without mercy. "Should I call you dad as well, or papa?"

Sam spluttered helplessly.

"He's just messing with you, babe," David called as he galloped down the stairs and joined them in his kitchen. "Good morning, boys. Adam, stop being mean to papa."

"Not you too," groaned Sam, sinking his head into his hands.

"Papa bear!" Adam exclaimed in mock concern, throwing an arm around Sam's shoulders.

Laughing, David swooped over and hugged his two favourite men, kissing Sam's shoulder and then Adam on the cheek. He gave a happy sigh of content. Life really fell into place once Sam and Adam moved in.

It had only been a month, but he already found himself trying to remember what it was like to ever feel alone.

Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers