Uncle Dick Ch. 04

Story Info
Megan gets her Uncle to herself.
2.3k words
4.54
26.4k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Megan woke the next morning she was glad when she realised it was Saturday, no school today. She was also glad to see that it was a bright sunny day when she pulled her bedroom curtains open.

She had arranged with Lucy, her best friend, that if the weather was right she would come round in the afternoon so they could sunbathe in the garden. She texted her to make sure she was still coming and almost straight away got a reply saying she'd be round about one.

Sure enough dead on one o'clock Megan heard her Mum call her to tell her Lucy was here. Already dressed in her white bikini she grabbed a large beach towel and rushed down stairs.

"Hi Luce, did you remember the lotion?" Megan asked her friend.

"Yep, here it is," Lucy replied pulling a bottle from a carrier bag.

"Make sure you use plenty of that, it's a scorcher out there today," Jane said, "I'll see you later girls, I'm off shopping."

"Lets get out in the sun," Megan said after her mother had gone.

While Megan spread her towel on the lawn Lucy pulled her own towel from the carrier bag and did the same and then proceeded to take her shorts and top off revealing her yellow bikini underneath.

"That's nice, I like the colour," Megan said.

"Do you like it? It's a shame we can't sunbathe naked, get an all over tan," Lucy said.

"That would please Mrs Harris next door, I'm sure she's a lesbian," Megan said.

"Perhaps we should give her a treat," Lucy said with a giggle.

Both girls began covering their bare skin with suntan lotion and took it in turn to rub it over each others back. Megan's thoughts returned to her friends sexual orientation when she felt Lucy's hands almost sensually rubbing her back. She had to admit, it did feel good!

When they were both satisfied that they were adequately protected from the suns rays they both laid down on their backs. It wasn't long before they heard a whistle and Richard appeared before them.

"Hello girls, enjoying the sun?" he asked.

"Yeah, thought we'd make the most of it. This is Lucy by the way, Lucy this is my uncle Richard," Megan said looking up at her uncle who was casting a shadow over them both.

"Hello Lucy, don't mind me, I won't disturb you it's just that I promised your mum that I'd give the fence a fresh coat of paint," Richard said and wandered off to the shed, again whistling a tune neither Megan nor Lucy recognised.

"Wow Meg, your uncle is really hot," Lucy said when Richard was out of earshot.

"He is a bit isn't he," Megan agreed.

"And did you see the bulge in his shorts, I bet he's got a big willy!" Lucy said.

"He has," Megan said before thinking.

"WHAT!" Lucy exclaimed a bit too loudly, "You mean you've seen it?" she asked lowering her voice.

"Well, yeah," Megan admitted.

"You lucky bugger, makes me horny just thinking about it," Lucy said.

"And there was me thinking you were a lesbian," Megan said.

"Really! Did you really think I was?" Lucy asked with surprise.

"Well you've never had a boyfriend and well, I did wonder!" Megan said and quickly added, "Not that it would bother me if you was."

"Thanks Meg, I'm so glad you've said that. The truth is I am attracted to girls, not that I've ever done anything," Lucy said looking over to her friend.

"But you've just said you'd like to see my uncles willy! You're confusing me now," Megan said.

"I think I'm a bit confused to be honest. Perhaps I'm bisexual!" Lucy said turning over on to her front and undoing her bikini top to avoid white marks on her back.

"Well as I said it doesn't matter to me," Megan assured her friend.

"Anyway, you didn't tell me, when did you see your uncles cock?" Lucy asked.

"It was one night, I saw him, you know, playing with himself," Megan explained holding back the whole truth of her experience.

"Really! Wow! And did you see him come?" Lucy asked with great interest raising herself up on her elbows.

"Oh God Luce! They're huge!" Megan said seeing her friends bare breasts.

"Hardly!" Lucy said knowing she wasn't much bigger than Megan.

"No I don't mean your tits I mean the big bits around your nipples, they're huge," Megan said unable to take her eyes off of the big dark area surrounding Lucy's nipples.

"You mean the areolae, are they big then?" Lucy asked with surprise.

"Big! They're massive," Megan said still staring.

"How big are yours then?" Lucy asked a bit worried that she was abnormal.

Megan rolled over on to her front, undid her bikini straps and raised herself up on her elbows to show Lucy but conceal herself from other prying eyes.

"Oh God yours are so small compared to mine. Do you think they're ugly being so big?" Lucy asked.

"No not at all, in fact they make me feel a bit horny," Megan said.

At that moment they were both surprised by Richard who neither had heard approach, "Couldn't spare a bit of that lotion could you?" he asked.

They both quickly dropped to the ground and fastened their bikini tops before turning over and sitting up. Richard stood in front of them with his hands on his hips and a very obvious bulge in his shorts, much bigger than before.

"Yeah sure," Lucy said handing him the lotion but staring at the bulge.

"It's my back I'm worried about, would you mind?" Richard said not taking the offered bottle.

"Yeah of course, sit down," Lucy said pleased to have an excuse to touch Richards taught muscly body.

Megan watched her friend as she covered her uncles back with the lotion, a look of lustful delight on her face.

"There you go, all done," Lucy said reluctantly, not really wanting to stop.

"Thank you Lucy, that should stop me burning," he said standing up, turning to face the two girls.

Lucy's mouth dropped open as her eyes fell on the now huge bulge in the man's shorts only a foot away from her face as she knelt before him. She wasn't sure whether she was relieved or disappointed when he walked away. An embarrassing moment but very horny.

After another hour Lucy and Megan decided they had had enough sun for one day but decided on another session on Sunday, weather permitting of course.

With the topic of conversation mainly about the size of Richards bulge both girls were feeling rather hot and bothered by the time they had finished, the sun was only partly to blame.

After Lucy had left Megan laid down on her bed and was soon asleep. The next thing she knew was her mother gently shaking her awake.

"Sorry to wake you Meg but I just needed to see you before I left. I'm out for the evening but I've ordered pizza for you and your uncle which should be here soon," Jane told her daughter.

"Oh okay, thanks Mum," Megan said rubbing her blurry eyes.

"Oh and one more thing, make sure you look after your uncle tonight won't you. I think you know what I mean," Jane said winking as she made her way out of Megan's room.

Megan was suddenly wide awake. The thought of having her uncle to herself made her feel nervous but in a very good way. She immediately thought back to the events in the garden and the bulge in her uncles shorts and to her surprise also thought of Lucy's sexy breasts.

She was about to rush off for a shower when she stopped herself. Although she was hot and sweaty from the afternoon in the sun she soon realised that her uncle would want her that way so decided against it.

Still wearing her white bikini she slipped on a short thin silky pink dressing gown and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and freshen her mouth. She had just finished when she heard the doorbell.

Rushing down stairs she found her uncle taking delivery of the pizza and as she followed him in to the dinning room noticed he was as usual wearing his white bathrobe. There were plates all ready on the table so they sat down to eat.

"Your friend seems nice, what's her name, oh yeah, Lucy isn't it," Richard said before taking a bite of his pizza.

"Yeah she's a good friend. She likes you to," Megan said with a little smile.

"Oh really Oh Bugger!" Richard swore as he opened a can of coke which squirted all over the table and dripped down on to the carpet.

"I'll get a cloth," Megan said dashing to the kitchen.

"Thanks Meg, your mum will kill me if it stains," Richard said when she came back with a cloth.

Megan was on all fours mopping up the spill when she had an impulse to look up under the table. Like before her uncle had his legs apart and she could see his gorgeous penis laying between his hairy thighs. This time she couldn't resist.

Crawling closer she reached out and gently ran her fingertips up and down her uncles soft, but still quite long shaft. It twitched from her touch and kept twitching as she continued.

"Found something interesting down there?" Richard said.

"Yeah, do you mind?" Megan said fascinated as she watched her uncles penis begin to grow.

"Not at all," Richard answered opening his legs wider.

Megan wrapped her small hand around the shaft as it stood up straight and wished there had been enough room to get her head closer so she could taste it.

"Shall we move in to the lounge, or would you rather finish your pizza first?" Richard said as though he had read his nieces mind.

"I'm only hungry for one thing at the moment," Megan said.

Moments later they were in the lounge and to Megan's great delight Richard pulled his robe off and dropped it on the floor and then laid down naked on the sofa.

Megan wasted no time. Kneeling down she held her uncles thick shaft in her hand at the base and slowly licked her way up to the knob.

"Oh Fuck Meg, that feels so good. Tell me, have you showered today?" Richard asked.

"No," Megan said after licking up a trickle of pre cum as it dripped down from the bulging glans.

"Are you still wearing your bikini?" he asked.

"Yeah," she replied tasting her uncles pre cum on her tongue.

Knowing exactly what her uncle wanted Megan quickly slipped her white bikini pants off and as she passed them to Richard she could see how wet and messy she had made them. Before returning her attention back to his lovely cock she watched as he raised his nieces bikini to his nose.

"Oooooh Fuck," he said sniffing in Megan's incredible sexy odour.

With her uncles cock twitching madly in her hand Megan stuck the tip of her tongue in to the eye of the knob. Lifting her tongue away caused a string of juice to stretch out like a string before breaking and falling down to lay glistening on the bulging purple glans.

"Come on girl, sit on my face, let me taste my nieces dirty pussy," Richard said.

If Megan's pussy had been wet before it was positively dripping now from the mere thought of sitting on her uncles face.

Richard slid on to the floor. Megan pulled her dressing gown off and was soon straddling her uncles face, his body stretched out behind her, wearing only her bikini top which she had all but forgotten.

Megan was so turned on that she was almost coming before the first touch of his tongue. With a few flicks on her clit he then pushed his tongue as deep as he could up her dripping hole and proceeded to tongue fuck her.

"Oh fuck, Oh Fuck, OOOH FUCK," Megan almost screamed with pure pleasure as an orgasm consumed her...

Her annoyance at not lasting longer was soon forgotten when she realised there was more to come.

"I love it when you come on my face. Now sit on my cock and fuck me," Richard said.

There was no argument from Megan. Within seconds she was lowering herself on to her uncles big hard cock as he held it up straight. The big knob slipped between her wet lips and opened her up as she sank lower and lower.

With her hands holding her steady on her uncles hairy chest Megan began fucking her uncle slowly taking a little more of his long cock inside her on every thrust.

"I want your spunk inside me," Megan said fast approaching another orgasm.

Her words seemed to spur her uncle on and he began thrusting his hips up to get deeper inside her. Grabbing the white bikini pants that he had dropped on the floor Richard once again sniffed on the gooey mess from his niece's dirty pussy.

Megan was now taking her uncles full length inside her and was meeting his upward thrusts with a firm thrust down.

"You Dirty Dirty Girl, I'm gonna fill you up with my spunk," Richard cried out and took another sniff of his nieces smelly bikini pants that she had worn all day.

They both cried out together as they came together, it seemed to last a life time...

Eventually Megan lifted herself off of her uncle. His huge load of spunk together with her own cum fell out of her on to his diminishing erection. Megan couldn't resist scooping some up with her fingers and tasting the creamy mess with her tongue...