Uncle Geoff Helps out His Niece

Story Info
Sara's favorite uncle comes to her aid.
5.7k words
4.59
166.7k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

Sara paraded in front of her uncle, showing off her new outfit. The short skirt and tight tank top showed off her firm, teen curves. Sara had just turned 18 and was going out with her older boyfriend, whom Geoff didn't much care for. Sara's parents were out of town for the week and Sara was staying with her favorite uncle while they were gone.

"Well, Uncle Geoff, how do I look?" she asked, giggling as she spun like a runway model. Geoff's eyes took in his niece's beautiful body.

"You look stunning, Sara, very hot," he replied, smiling. Sara giggled, giving her uncle a hug. Geoff could not help but feel her firm breasts pressing against his chest. His arms wrapped around her, then kissed the top of her head. Just then a horn blew. "Go on, have fun," he said, playfully slapping her ass as she started for the door. Sara turned back, smiling, and then hurried off. Geoff frowned to himself. He wasn't a big fan of her boyfriend. Sara's body had only recently developed and in just the past year, her 5'6 frame had gone from a skinny teen into the body of a sensual woman. Her waist remained the same as her hips widened and her breasts grew from a 32B into a 34D. Geoff worried that her 24-year-old boyfriend wanted more than she was ready to give.

After cleaning up and doing some paperwork, Geoff had just settled down for the night to watch some TV when the door suddenly opened. Sara came in, crying. Geoff glanced at his watch; it was only 10:35. He had expected Sara to be out until 12 or 1:00 at the earliest. Geoff stood up, taking his crying niece into his arms, holding her.

"What's the matter, Sara, what happened?" Geoff asked, trying to comfort his niece.

"B-B-Bill broke up with me. I'm so embarrassed," she said through her tears. Geoff held her tightly, his hands caressing her back, trying his best to calm her down.

"Do you want to talk about it? What happened?" he asked. Sara looked up at her uncle, wanting to talk to him, then stopped, rubbing her face against his chest, trying to dry the tears from her cheek. "Sara, you know the rule. What happens here, stays here. Whatever you tell me is between you and me, and no one else." Sara looked up, trying to smile, nodding her head.

"I know, Uncle Geoff." They walked over to the couch, sitting next to each other; Sara sitting crossed leg on the couch, her skirt at the top of her thighs. The tight, spandex tank top hugged her breasts, heaving as she breathed deeply, trying to regain her composure. Geoff took her hands in his, resting them in her lap. He looked at her deeply, wanting to fix whatever was upsetting her. Sara smiled briefly, and then continued, "Bill wanted me to, um, have sex with him... you know." Geoff nodded, not saying anything, letting her go on. "We were in a room by ourselves. I told him I didn't want to and he began yelling at me, calling me names. I know the other people at the party could hear him," she said in between her sobbing. "I finally got him to drive me home. It was so embarrassing to walk past all his friends after that. I could have died right then." Geoff squeezed her hands, kissing the top of her head.

"Its all right, Sara. You did exactly right. Sex, uummmm, making love is just for when you're both ready. If either of you aren't ready, then its not the right time. Besides...," Geoff said, smiling, "I never really did like Bill that much." Sara looked up at her uncle, trying to smile through her tears. She leaned up to him, kissing his cheek tenderly. Geoff thought she was about to say something else, when she stopped, sliding down onto the couch, resting her head on her uncle's lap. Geoff slid his hand over her side, past her hips, trying to comfort his niece. Every so often, Sara would look up at him, as if about to say something, and then stop. This went on for about a half hour, until Geoff finally had had enough.

"Sara, what is it, what else happened?" Geoff asked firmly. "What do you want to tell me?" Sara looked up at him, unsure as to what to say. "Sara, its all right, you can tell me, you know that. Remember when you snuck out of your house and I had to help you back in, that morning, without your parents knowing? They still don't know." Sara looked up at her uncle, and then began crying again, even harder this time. 'Tell me, Sara. What happened?"

"Wh-wh-when we were leaving the party, her voice breaking up as she spoke, "he said I gave the worst blow jobs he'd ever had, and I know people heard it." She buried her face against his lap, crying even harder. Geoff didn't know what to say. He tried to shake the vision of his niece sucking Bill's hard cock from his mind.

"He was just mad, I'm sure he didn't really mean it," Geoff said, not really knowing what to say. Sara looked up, her face drenched with her tears, shaking her head.

"He did, I know he did. I-I-I've only done it a few times and he complained every time. He always had some reason to complain. I can't even suck right," Sara said, weeping. Geoff pulled her up to him, his arms slipping around her trembling young body, holding her to him. He didn't know what to say or do, so he just held her, tightly, kissing the top of her head.

After a few minutes, Sara looked up at her uncle. Her heart was pounding hard against her chest. "Uncle Geoff, could I ask you something?" she asked bashfully. Geoff looked down into her eyes, nodding. "You've had lots of girlfriends, right?" Geoff nodded again, letting her continue. "C-C-Could you teach me how to give a blowjob, please." Geoff looked down in shock, unable to say anything. Sara sat up on her knees, taking his hands in hers. "Please, Uncle Geoff. You've had lots of them, haven't you?"

Geoff stumbled over his words. Yes, he has had lots of girlfriends and lots of blowjobs. Geoff dated a lot and always seemed to be with a beautiful and sexy woman. Sara was often envious of them, of how Geoff gave them all his attention. She had often imagined her uncle with one of his girlfriends in bed, doing the things she had only fantasized about.

"Please, Uncle Geoff. I was so embarrassed. I know everyone heard him say that. Can't you just show me how it's done, what makes it good?" she pleaded.

Geoff tried to think of some reason not to, but all he could think of was his sweet, innocent niece asking for his help with something that was very important to her. He paused for a moment, and then nodded.

"OK, I'll show you, but you have to promise, this is just between you and me. NO ONE can know. Do you promise?"

Sara smiled slowly, for the first time since she came home, "I promise, Uncle Geoff." Sara gave her uncle a big hug, then settled beside him as he turned on the TV to the internet. Geoff found a porn video site and clicked on a 37 minute video. Sara watched intensely as the buxom blonde slipped onto her knees, pushing down the pants of the well built man. She had watched some porn videos before, but was really trying to watch this one, to see how the woman sucked his cock. The man's cock was bigger than her boyfriend. Sara watched as the woman tongues the cock first, then took the entire hard shaft into her mouth. This went on for about five minutes as Sara watched, her uncle's hand gently, tenderly caressing her back.

"Can I try now, Uncle Geoff, please," Sara begged, wanting to try. Geoff smiled, then nodded.

"Sure Sara, but remember, this is between just you and me. Sara smiled broadly, then slipped onto the floor, between his legs, on her hands and knees. The breasts swayed as the low cut tank top exposed the tops of her large breasts to his gaze. Sara giggled as her fingers unbuckled her uncle's pants. Her fingers wrapped around the hard shaft, slipping it out of his pants. Sara gasped at the size. It was so much bigger and thicker than her boyfriend's cock. Sara looked at the hard cock, as if studying the shape and form. She smiled as the cock twitched to her touch.

"Oh gd, its so much bigger than Bill's", Sara said softly, her eyes wide with excitement. Geoff smiled to himself, thinking, "I bet he did have a little dick!"

"Now, slide your tongue around the head, Sara. See how I react." Sara slid her tongue around the sides and over the tip of her uncle's cock, noting its reaction.

She looked up at Geoff, "Is that good, uncle Geoff?" giggling. Geoff smiled to himself. He knew this was wrong, but Sara looked so happy.

"Yes, baby, that's good. Now, slide your tongue over different parts; see how it responds. I want you to learn it on your own." Geoff slid his fingers through his sexy niece's hair as she opened her mouth, taking only about half her uncle's cock before gagging. "Careful, Sara, careful. Take it slowly, at first." Sara looked up at her uncle, smiling, and then wrapped her lips around the hard shaft, bobbing her head as she had seen in the videos on the internet. She fondled his balls like the girl had done, gently caressing his sack in her fingers. Geoff moaned softly; Sara could hear his breathing deepening. "Now, look up at me, Sara. Slide your tongue along the bottom of my cock and look up at me." Sara, did as she was told, her fingers gripping the thick shaft as she tongues the sensitive underside of her uncle's cock, looking into his eyes

For the first time, she was enjoying sucking. The few times she had sucked her boyfriend's, she didn't really like it. It was something she had to do, something he made her do, but now, she wanted to do it. Sara wanted to feel her uncle's cock in her mouth, making him happy. Geoff's fingers gripped his niece's hair, guiding her head up and down his cock. She could feel his shaft growing harder, thicker in her mouth. She knew she was pleasing her uncle.

"Now, slide your tongue over my balls, Sara, take them in your mouth," Geoff moaned. Sara could tell he was struggling with his breathing. Her thin fingers wrapped around the hard shaft as she let his balls slip gently into her mouth. "Careful, gently," Geoff moaned, as he felt his sexy niece roll her tongue over his balls.

Geoff was torn between two emotions. The first was knowing what he was doing was wrong, but he was making her happy. He could easily understand the humiliation of having the other people at the party hear that she gave a bad blowjob. Something like that could easily destroy a young girl's confidence.

"Now, let your teeth scrape across my cock, Sara, gently," Geoff said, trying to keep his composure. Sara closed her mouth slightly, keeping her lips apart. She slid up and down his cock a few times. "Oooooowwwww," Geoff moaned. Sara looked up in a panic.

"Did I do something wrong, Uncle Geoff?" Her fear subsided as her uncle smiled at her.

"I little less teeth," he laughed, "Gently." Sara giggled, returning to his hard cock, taking more and more of it as her head bobbed up and down the thick hard shaft.

Looking up at her uncle, Sara pulled the cock out of her mouth, rubbing it against her young face as the woman had in the video. "Am I doing all right, Uncle Geoff, does it feel good?" Geoff smiled as he looked down at his beautiful young niece.

"It feels wonderful, Sara, you're doing a great job," his fingers sliding through her soft dark hair. Sara smiled happily. She looked up at her uncle as he had taught her, sliding her tongue along the tender undersides of his cock. She could feel his body shaking, trembling as she slid her tongue along different aspects of his cock. She understood what he meant by learning what feels good. Sara could tell what part of his cock was more sensitive, concentrating more on those areas.

She remembered one part of the video that she had not done before. Sara slipped the cock out of her mouth, grabbing the hem of her tight top, slipping it off. She smiled at her uncle, slowly unhooking her bra. Geoff's eyes widened as he gazed on her large firm breasts. They were beautiful; full and round, sitting high on her chest. Sara giggled as she slid his cock between her breasts, letting some spit drool out of her mouth, onto her tits and uncle's cock, as she had seen on the video. She titty fucked the hard shaft, letting the thick head bump against her chin. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter, much more than she had with Bill. Her panties were soaked with her juices without even touching herself.

"Ooohh ggdd, Sara...you're doing great...that feels sooo good. Bill is fool, an idiot to break up with you," Geoff moaned as his beautiful niece engulfed his hard cock. Sara loved making her uncle happy, pleasing his. She took his cock as deep as she could, the head rubbing against the back of her throat. Sara could feel his cock throbbing against her throat, loving the feeling of him in her mouth. Geoff's hips began bucking, fucking Sara's mouth. He looked down at Sara, his thick cock piston in and out of his innocent young niece's mouth. Geoff groaned, "I'm about to cum...I'm cumming!" He wasn't sure what to do, pull out or cum in her mouth. Sara easily made the decision for him. She took his cock deeper, taking only half his thick cock into her young mouth, then slid back up, keeping the thick head in her mouth. Geoff exploded, spewing his hot seed deep into his niece's wanting mouth. She struggled to take it all as his cock jerked wildly in her mouth. Geoff came again and again, filling her mouth with his hot goo. Sara took all she could, before pulling away, gasping for air. Three more streams of cum shot from her uncle's cock, splashing on her face and tits. Sara swallowed what she had, then took his cock back into her mouth, wanting to feast on every drop she could. When the cock had stopped throbbing, she let it slip out of her mouth, looking up at her uncle, smiling. She wiped a small bit of cum that was seeping from the corner of her mouth.

Geoff looked down at the young girl, on her knees between his legs. Some of his cum was running down her chin, dripping onto her large teen breasts. Sara had never looked so happy and so sexy. She took another deep swallow, clearing her mouth, then giggled as she climbed onto his lap.

"Oh, Uncle Geoff, thank you, thank you so much!" Sara gushed, kissing her uncle on his cheeks again and again; her naked breasts rubbing against his chest. Sara cuddled up against her uncle, nuzzling her face against his chest. Geoff stroked her face, sliding his fingers through her soft hair. She loved the feel of his large hands caressing her back, sliding over her bare flesh. She had almost forgotten that she was half naked, but she didn't mind it. In fact, she loved the sensuality of it. Geoff was more loving, more tender than her boyfriend, who was rather clumsy and rough. Sara looked up at her uncle, smiling. "I love you, Uncle Geoff," then kissed him on his lips gently. She laid there a few moments before glancing at the TV.

The scene and actors had changed. This time a woman was on her back, leaning against the headboard of a bed with the head of the man between her legs. The camera zoomed in on his tongue lashing at her lips, then panned back to show her in full. Her hips were bucking, grinding against his face, obviously loving what he was doing to her. Geoff glanced down at Sara, watching her reaction to what was on the screen. He saw her squirming slightly, her ass rubbing against the back of the couch.

"Has anyone ever done that to you?" he asked, his fingers gliding over her tender flesh. Sara looked down, blushing slightly.

"Well, Bill did do that a couple of times, for just a minute or so. She seems to be enjoying it more than I ever did," Sara answered, still looking at the pleasure the woman seemed to be having on the screen.

"There again, Bill seems to be a very selfish person," Geoff said, pulling Sara up to him. He kissed her again, than laid her on her back. Sara moaned softly as her uncle's tongue circled her hard nipples, his teeth raking across her sensitive buds. Geoff slid his tongue down her chest and tummy, slowly sliding down between her legs. Sara felt her body trembling as never before. As Geoff's tongue neared her mound, Sara began breathing deeply, her pussy aching. She had never really felt like this before. Even though she wasn't sure what was happening, it seemed that her young teen body did. Geoff nuzzled his face between his niece's legs, flicking the tip of his tongue up and down her lips, tasting her wetness. Sara's fingers grabbed at the couch as his tongue whipped in and out of her wet pussy. Geoff slid her skirt and panties off her ass, slowly, sensually slipping them down her legs. He kissed his way up her legs, gently rubbing his face against her mound, the stiff hairs of his night beard scratching her sensitive inner thighs.

"Oooohhh ggdddd, Uncle Geoff!" she cried, her hips grinding against Geoff's face on its own. Geoff slid his hands under her ass, lifting her mound to his mouth, his teeth tugging at her lips. He pulled her hard to his mouth, driving his stiff tongue deep into her, curling inside her tight young pussy. Her fingers grabbed at the cushions, her hips bucking against her uncle's talented tongue. "Oooohh ggdddd...ooohhh fffuuucckkkkk!" Sara screamed, not realizing she had said fuck for the first time in front of an adult. Sara's body began trembling, shaking as the orgasm grew inside her. She struggled to breathe, her hips rocking, grinding against her uncle's mouth.

Geoff flicked his tongue up and down over Sara's swollen clit, sending wave after wave of electricity through her young body. Every nerve was ablaze, every ending firing its message of ecstasy. Sara had never felt like this. Even when touching herself, her entire body never reacted like this. She grabbed her uncle's head, holding it tight against her tight teen pussy.

"Oooohhh ggddd, Uncle Geoff...ooohhhh ffuuucckkkk!!" she cried, her hips thrashing against his mouth uncontrollably. Her body jerked, then tensed up, becoming rigid, her orgasm exploding. Sara screamed loudly as her juices squirting out, drenching her uncle's face. She came harder than she ever had, her young body shuddering again and again as her juices soaked Geoff's face and the couch. She had never cum so much, been so wet. Sara thought she may have peed, until she looked down, seeing her uncle sliding his tongue over her lips, her thighs, taking in as much of her cum as he could.

Geoff kissed up her still trembling teen body, sliding his tongue up Sara's tummy, sliding his teeth along the tender undersides of her breasts. Sara could hardly breathe, struggling to catch her breath. Geoff slide his tongue between his niece's beautiful breasts, his hands cupping her tender flesh gently, sensually. Geoff wanted his niece to know how loving should be, how it should feel. He was certain that Bill was a selfish lover, concerned only about his own satisfaction. Geoff wanted his niece to know that that's not how it should be, that loving was as much, if not more, about the other person's desires and pleasure. His hands gently caressed her breasts, toying with her hard nipples. Sara had never been touched like that before. Bill, and the few other boys that had touched her breasts, now seemed rough and clumsy, just grabbing her tits for the sake of grabbing, rather than the enjoyment of two of them. She was getting as much pleasure from her uncle's touching as he was. For the first time, Sara understood what people meant by sex, or loving, was as much about giving pleasure as it was about receiving.

Sara pulled Geoff up to her, feeling his body against hers. She spread her legs, letting her uncle's hips press against her quivering mound. She looked lovingly into his eyes, then did something she never expected. Sara kissed her uncle on his lips, gently, once, then again. Her mind was racing; she had just sucked her uncle's cock and he had eaten her pussy, making her truly cum for the first time. Yet, this light kiss on the lips seemed so much more. Her uncle had been teaching her, nothing more; but the kiss was passionate and loving. Sara leaned back slightly, her eyes filled with desire and passion as her heart pounded against her chest.

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers
12