Uncle Gets Nasty with Nephew

Story Info
Nephew and girlfriend turn Uncle into a cum slut.
5.9k words
4.54
60.8k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uncawilly
Uncawilly
29 Followers

My wife Julia was out of town for two days visiting relatives, which gave me an opportunity to invite my nephew Jack and his girlfriend Hannah down for dinner. Both were recent college graduates and had gotten good jobs in a town about 40 miles north of us. Julia and I had been to their apartment on occasion for dinner and I wanted to return the favor.

Jack's a good kid. He's 6-1, 230 pounds and in great shape, as you would expect from a former football player. Hannah is a petit young woman, with wavy brown hair and a killer smile. I often wondered how she survived when she and Jack had sex.

Anyway, we went to a nice restaurant and because I was driving, I didn't drink. Both Jack and Hannah had a couple glasses of wine.

About midway through the meal, the conversation turned to sex and Jack asked me what was the most outrageous thing Julia and I had ever done sexually. Though I was a little uncomfortable discussing this with my sister's son, I told him the story about the time Julia and I were newlyweds and had been invited by our upstairs neighbors, Brad and Jessy, for dinner.

"They were a nice looking couple," I said. "As we were eating dessert, the guy asked us if we might be interested in doing a little swap. Your aunt has never been very adventurous and I expected to reject that suggestion immediately and leave. But she didn't and seemed, well, to want to give it a try. I don't know if it was the wine talking or what, but ten minutes later all four of us were on their couch, Julia with Brad, me with Jesse. We were making out and I glanced over and Brad had Julia's legs spread wide and his hand up her skirt. His other hand was pinching her nipples. Julia was squirming all over the place, so I knew exactly what he was doing. I figured what was good for the goose was good for the gander, and put my hand up Jesse's skirt. The moment I touched her ... um ..."

"Pussy, uncle Frank," Jack said. "We've both heard the word."

"Okay. The moment I touched her pussy, she froze, pushed my hand away, got up and left the room. Brad followed her and closed the door to their bedroom. We could hear them arguing. They were gone so long, we eventually got up and left. A week later, I got a new job and we moved out. We never saw Brad and Jesse again."

"And that's it?" asked Jack. "Nothing else?"

"No, as I say, your aunt isn't really the type. I think she got a little carried away that night. Not since, though."

Across the table, Hannah was blushing, but Jack was laughing.

"Enough," I said. "Let's go home."

By the time we got back to our condo, it was late and I was concerned about Jack and Hannah driving home. I offered them our guest bedroom and they accepted. Obviously, they had no overnight clothes, so I let them rummage through our closets for something to wear.

I was watching TV when they joined me in the living room. Jack was wearing a pair of my pajama bottoms and nothing else. Hannah had settled on one of my sleeveless workout shirts ... and nothing else. The hem of the shirt that showed a lot of her legs and barely covered her ass. When she sat down on the couch across from me, the shirt rose up a bit, revealing just a hint of her white panties. Jack joined her and we started watching an old sci-fi movie about mutant ants. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jack absently stroking Hanna's left leg. Or maybe not so absently. Every time his hand came up, it pushed the shirt bottom a little higher. Soon, I could see more than a hint of her panties.

Hannah saw me watching and pushed Jack's hand away. He stopped for a while, but a few minutes later he was back at it. He kept going, lifting shirt until the sides of her panties were completely uncovered. He pushed his hand between her legs, which were clamped tightly shut. But he kept up the pressure and slowly but surely her legs came apart. A quarter of an inch. Half an inch. A full inch. Then they splayed opened completely. Jack's fingers danced across Hannah's panty clad cunt and then applied pressure. Her breathing turned ragged and I could see a stain spreading across the gusset.

They kissed. Jack snaked his hand inside the armhole of the shirt and began playing with Hannah's nipples. His pajamas tented. Hannah noticed and apparently without a second thought fished out his cock. I was, to say the least, shocked. And so fucking turned on I couldn't stand it.

The two of them continued to kiss and grope and it wasn't long before Jack's fingers pushed aside Hannah's panties, revealing a lush growth of pubic hair. At the sight, I decided I couldn't just sit there passively and watch. Either I went to my bedroom and closed the door or I joined in. A millisecond later my mind was made up. I unzipped my jeans, withdrew my cock and began to masturbate. A small moan escaped my lips.

Hannah cut her eyes in my direction, smiled, and held out her free hand. Was she inviting me to join them? Really?

Slowly, I stood, my cock poking through the opening in my pants and bobbing before me. I'd never been so hard. On shaky legs I stepped to the couch and sat beside Hannah. Now she was sandwiched between us, two very horny men with hard, throbbing cocks. Hannah licked her lips and grasped my hardness. Like with Jack, she began to jerk me off.

Neither Jack nor I have a penis of the gigantic proportions I so often read about. His was about 7½ inches long and slender, mine a half-inch shorter and thicker. Hannah seemed to be enjoying what we had, not what we didn't.

After a few minutes, she let go of our cocks and stood and removed the shirt. Her breasts were small as befitting her size, but there was enough there to satisfy. Jack and I moved simultaneously to suckle her nipples. He took the right, me the left, and she sighed in pleasure.

Soon she pushed us away and had me scoot next to Jack. Hannah knelt and took Jack's cock in her mouth. She licked it for a few moments and then moved to mine. I'd never been so aroused. I was just about to cum when she went back to Jack. She kept this up, going back and forth. By this time both Jack and I were breathing heavily.

Then Hannah did something that startled me. As her mouth closed over my cock once again, she took my left hand and placed it on Jack's cock. I froze. I'd never felt another man before. Never even thought about it. Hell, I'd never seen another man with an erection before. Beyond that, this was my nephew, someone I'd held as a baby. I'd changed his diapers, played football in the backyard with him, helped him with his homework. And yet, I didn't remove my hand. I didn't know what Jack was thinking, but his cock twitched in my hand. It was wondrous. Soft, yet hard. Jesus, was I really doing this? Was I really masturbating my nephew while his girlfriend sucked my cock?

Hannah switched again and was licking my fingers as I pumped Jack's dick. Hannah glanced up at me and with another arch of her eyebrows invited me to join her. I hesitated, but she reached up and placed a hand at the back of my head. Gently pulled me downward. Suddenly, I was an inch away from Jack's wet cock. Again, a first for me. I've never even fantasized about sucking cock, let alone find myself about to actually do it.

I had no idea where the hell this was going, but I suddenly knew I was all in for whatever happened. Tentatively, I extended my tongue. I was close enough now to smell his musky scent of sweat and piss and sexual desire. Then it happened. I was licking Jack's penis. My nephew's marvelous, veiny, hard as nails penis.

At my tongue's touch his cock twitched and he expelled a mouthful of air. Hannah and I began to take turns lapping his shaft. I'm not totally aware of when exactly I covered it entirely with my mouth, but I did. Jack grabbed my head with both hands and started to thrust his cock in and out, fucking my mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Jack says. "That's it, Uncle Frank. Suck me. Suck my cock. Oh, god, that's good. That's it. That's it. Yeah."

His hips bucked and I tried to pull back, but Hannah pushed my head back down onto his pole.

As his hips pistoned, Jack's ass bounced up off the couch.

"Oh," he cried. "Take it, take it down your throat you fucker. That's it! Ugh. Ugh. Ugh."

He stiffened and filled my mouth with his cum.

"Swallow!" Hannah commanded, and I did, the thick briny liquid sliding down my throat. I couldn't gulp it down fast enough, however, and some of his cum dribbled down my chin.

"Don't waste it," Hannah said, and began slurping up the overflow, licking my cheek and chin.

As Jack came down from his orgasm, I lifted my head. I pulled my head back, assuming Jack would go limp. He didn't. His cock was still stiff as a board.

He smiled at me, flashing his perfectly even white teeth.

"That was great, Uncle Frank," he said. "I mean, never had a blowjob from a guy before, but that ... that was awesome."

He grabbed Hannah and kissed her. Hooking his thumbs into her now soaked panties, Jack slid them over Hannah's hips until they puddled on the floor. He pulled her back onto the couch and spread her legs.

"Eat her," he told me.

I'm not exactly sure when I lost control of this night, but these two young people had me in their control. I knew it was wrong. Jack was my sister's boy, after all. Hannah was twenty years younger than me.

Still, I didn't have to be asked twice to bury my face in her twat. I leaned forward and inhaled the heady aroma. Her cunt was pink and wet and beautiful. The nub of her clit protruded from its covering. My mouth watered at the succulent feast awaiting me.

Once again, I lowered my face. Hannah's pubic hairs tickled my nose and I was overcome with lust. I dove in, my tongue exploring her labia and encircling her clit. She squealed with pleasure.

"Yes, oh that's good," she said. After a moment or two, she was squirming and chanting, "Oh, oh, oh."

She panted, "You're good. You're very, very good. Experience, I guess."

I was too engrossed in satisfying Hannah to notice where Jack was or what he was doing.

Until I felt him undoing my jeans and pulling them down all the way.

"What?" I tried to ask, but my words were muffled when Hannah grabbed my head and ground it against her cunt. Then I felt Jack thrust his tongue into my asshole. It was an incredible feeling.

"Uncle Frank," Jack said, coming up for air. "I'm going to fuck you."

I attempted to say "No, you're not," but it came out "Nyont" as Hannah held my face tighter to her cunt. She was humping my face now, getting more and more excited.

Jack removed his tongue. I heard him remove the pajama bottoms and then I felt his hardness at my backdoor. He pushed forward and groaned. I yelped as I felt the head of his cock penetrate me.

What the hell, I thought. I'd just given him a blowjob. Why not let him fuck me? I relaxed as much as possible and his cock slowly sank into me.

Hannah was wild now, bouncing up and down on my tongue.

"Shit, shit, shit, that's so hot, Frank. You're nephew is going to fuck your fucking ass. How does it feel?"

It hurt is how it felt. All I could do was grunt.

The pressure continued and slowly but surely, Jack shoved his cock up my ass. By the time I felt his balls tickle the back of my thighs, I was in agony. My mouth came off Hannah's cunt.

"Take it easy, Frank," she said. "Relax and breathe. I promise you, the pain will go away and you'll love it. Jack fucks my ass all the time. If you're a good boy and get back to my pussy, and let Jack cum in your ass, I promise you can fuck my ass, too."

I didn't need a whole lot of incentive, but if I did, that was it. I went back to lapping Hannah's cunt. At the same time, Jack leaned forward until his chest was against my back. He dangled his arms at my side and put his mouth near my ear.

"I'll be honest, Uncle Frank. I've been thinking about this for a long time. I always thought you had a beautiful ass."

His tongue slid into my ear. Then he touched me, grabbing my still iron hard cock.

"This, too," he said.

Slowly, he began to move. Incrementally at first and the pain was stabbing. Gradually, however, with each little movement, it went away.

Unfortunately, so did his hand from my cock. He straightened and I felt his hands on the cheeks of my ass.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he said. "Fuck your ass. Hard. I'm going to cum in your bowels. And when I do, you're going to be my bitch. I'm going to fuck you whenever and wherever I want. On Thanksgiving, when you come to mom's house? I'm going to fuck you in the bathroom. When everyone is just outside the bathroom door, talking and eating, I'm going to be balls deep in your ass. You're going to beg me for it. Over and over again. Your ass is mine, understand?"

I muffled a yes.

Hannah entwined her fingers in my hair and shoved her cunt hard into my mouth. She was obviously was turned on by Jack's dirty talk. So was I.

Gone was the pain. Gone were any inhibitions. Jack's cock began to saw back and forth in my butt. In, out. In, out. His balls slapped against mine and, fuck, I had to admit it, I was in heaven. Soon I was thrusting back to meet him, completely lost in the lust of the situation.

"Unh, unh, unh," cried Hannah. "Fuck him, Jack. Fuck your uncle. Stick that cock all the way up his ass."

Her breathing turned ragged. "Oh, oh, I'm gonna cum. Gonna cum all over your tongue and mouth. Gonna ... ohhhhhh fffuuuccck."

At almost the same moment, Jack grunted and dumped his seed in my ass. He slumped forward and his cock popped out of my ass with an audible plop. Exhausted, he collapsed beside me. I looked down and saw his cock, shiny from his own ejaculate and my ass juices. I felt his warm cum spill from my asshole and slip down my butt crack.

I don't know what compelled me, but I dipped my head to Jack's crotch and took his deflating penis in my mouth, tasting all our combined fluids.

"Oh my god," Hannah said. Her fingers were buried in her cunt. "That's unbelievable." A second later, she came again. And before I could finish with Jack's cock, she came a third time.

Her orgasms spurred me on and I slurped Jack's cock like a kid with a lollipop. My god he tasted good. As I say, I'd never had a passing thought about being with another man before, yet here I was, unable to get enough of my nephew. His cock began to grow.

A few moments later, a growl escaped from Jack's throat.

"Get on your back," he said.

"Why?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Because I'm going to fuck you again," he said.

Roughly, he pushed me onto the carpet. He took each of my ankles in his hands and put them over his muscular shoulders. My ass was wide open and exposed to him, while my own cock began its rise again to full hardness.

Without preamble, he placed his cockhead at my anus and pushed. It slid in much easier this time, my sphincter having already been stretched by his member.

"Shit, I have to get me some of this," Hannah said.

She crawled over to me, straddled my head and lowered her cunt onto my mouth. My tongue snaked up into her hole and she moaned with pleasure. Jack elicited a moan from me as well as he began fucking me. I tried to take my own cock into my hand, but Jack brushed it away and started to masturbate me as he fucked my ass.

God, I was in heaven. My nephew was screwing me and jacking my cock while his beautiful girlfriend humped my face.

"I told you your ass was mine from now on," Jack said between thrusts. "Anytime I want it, you're going to give it to me, right? Right?"

My answer was muffled by Hannah's cunt, but the way my cock jerked in Jack's hand gave him all the answer he needed.

Usually, when I cum, I can feel the semen boiling up in my balls. Which is why my sudden ejaculation surprised me. I hadn't felt it coming until it was cumming. Hannah glanced over her shoulder, saw the ropes of cum leaping from my cock onto my chest and her ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried. "Ooohhhh, cumming. Cumming. Unh."

Her clit bounced across my tongue again and again. The sight of his uncle and girlfriend cumming at the same time was too much for Jack. With a moan, he pulled his cock from my asshole and jerked his cum onto my belly and chest, joining my own.

"Fucking shit," he cried.

"Wow, that's hot," Hannah said. She moved off me and with her fingers began to rub Jack and my cum all around my belly. She scooped up two fingers full of cum and fed them to me. I slurped them down eagerly.

"Geez, look at that, Jack," said Hannah as I licked her fingers clean. "Your uncle has become a real cumslut whore."

How could I argue? An hour ago I'd been watching a movie with my nephew and his girlfriend. Now I was eating his cum. Craving it. I wanted more and more of it. He was right. My ass was his now. He could take me anytime, anywhere. Even at my sister's. I was my nephew's slut, his whore. If he told me to bend over the Thanksgiving table so he could fuck me in front of the entire family, I'd let him.

My sister, I thought. She was no raving beauty, but at 50, she was attractive and sexy. I wondered if Jack had fucked her. Maybe I'd ask him. Just not now. Anyway, maybe we could include her in our fun. That way, we wouldn't have to sneak around and hide in a bathroom.

In my mind's eye, I pictured me bent over the dining room table, Jack's cock up my ass, and my sister, naked on the table in front of me and my face buried in her cunt, and her own tongue licking Hannah's clit. Oh, what a feast that would be.

Yes, my sister.

But right now, Jack, Hannah and I needed some sleep. I knew it would be a busy day tomorrow.

***

I awoke the next morning and idly wondered why my ass was sore. Then it hit me. It was sore because my 22-year-old nephew had fucked me. Twice.

I turned over in the king bed I normally shared with my wife. She was out of town of course, but that didn't mean the other side wasn't occupied. There lay Jack and Hannah, both naked, both apparently turned on.

Hannah was sucking on Jack's rigid cock while fingering her clit. Her cunt glistened with her juices. I started to masturbate as I watched them. Hannah must have seen me out of the corner of her eye because she stopped working her cunt and crooked a finger at me to join her. I moved across the bed.

"Suck him," Hannah said, offering me Jack's turgid cock. "You proved last night what a cock whore you are. Swallow him. Make him cum down your throat. You know you want to."

She was right. I wanted to. In just a few short hours I had indeed become a cock whore. The more I had, the more I wanted. I very much wanted to make Jack cum. I wanted to taste it, drink it down, rub it across my lips.

"Yeah, that's my little cunt," Jack said as my mouth closed over the mushroom cap of his penis.

Cunt? Is that how my nephew saw me now? His cunt? I was still a man, albeit one who realized just how much he loved the taste of jism. And who promised that Jack could fuck my ass anyplace, anytime. So maybe that did make me his cunt.

"Oh that's good," Jack said. "Keep it up and I'm gonna dump a load down your throat. That what you want? For me to dump a load of my cum down your throat?"

I hummed my assent around his cock. That's exactly what I wanted.

Suddenly, I felt something wet at my asshole. Hannah's tongue. She licked me from my ballsack, to my asshole, and back again. Every few strokes, her tongue invaded my hole and sent shivers up my spine. When I was good and wet, she inserted her right index finger where her tongue had been. Again, there was pain, but not nearly as much as when Jack first fucked me. I relaxed my sphincter and her finger went deeper. One knuckle, then two. Finally, the finger was in all the way and she was massaging my prostate. I thought I'd blow my load right then and there.

But I remembered her promise from the night before. If I let Jack fuck my ass she would maybe let me fuck hers. I wanted to fuck her ass. I had no illusion that Jack would let me fuck him. I was his bitch, not the other way around.

Uncawilly
Uncawilly
29 Followers
12