Uncle Henry's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, that's how it all started. At deer camp the four of us took turns sucking each other off. Since we lived so far apart when we were at home it was a father/son thing. We eventually decided to have a golf weekend in the early summer, which naturally was just an excuse to get together for some serious male bonding.

It was mid August, dad and I were in the basement cleaning our "guns." We were cleaning our deer rifles too but you've heard that old army saying. "This is my rifle, this is my gun; this is for shootin' this is for fun!" So yes, we were cleaning our rifles but at this moment while I was thinking back on the last seven years of deer camp I was sucking my dad's cock.

Completely out of the blue he asked, "Don't you think it's about time to ask the boys to join us at deer camp?"

The "boys" were Edwin and Robby his grand sons. Robby was Terry's boy and Edwin mine. "Don't you think they're a little young?" I asked, briefly pulling off his cock.

"Naw, Amanda's pregnant again! Ed most likely isn't getting any for a while. I'd say he's more than ready to learn the family secret."

Annoyed at being interrupted I pulled off again, "What about Robby?"

"I hear Lori is closed for business five and six days a week. Terry said Robby was complaining about it and he told Henry."

"Maybe it is time." I mused as I pulled off once again. "Let's think about it. Now quit interrupting so I can get what I came for!"

12