Uncle House Pt. 01

Story Info
Nephew stays at Uncle's house.
1.1k words
3.87
32.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Karan is a 5 foot 9 Indian boy. He had little hair and lacked a belly and muscles. The doctors said it was due to a lack of hormones. It made him a bit insecure but as he had just turned 19 he wanted to get some work experience so asked his uncle he lived by himself, and who worked for an accounting firm. His uncle seemed very excited by the prospect. His Uncle (Marcos) was lonely after his wife passed just over 5 years ago. Marcos was just in his 50's now. He used to be an amateur body builder and still looked strong. Karan was preparing to stay at his Uncle's for 2 months, he was going to paid. He was looking forward to the experience as he and his Uncle haven't had proper conversations in a while.

He showed up to Marcos house, his suits in his bag, he thanks to the Cab driver and knocked. A 6 foot 1 Marco's came out with a big smile on his face, and hugs Karan straight away "How are you? How's Uni? Tell me everything." They proceeded to the living room and began to swap stories. They caught up and we're chatting until 2 in morning.

Marcos tell his nephew "Tomorrow we're going to need to get a few things for the job. Like a watch, my boss loves them, and I see you don't have one."

"No I don't" Karan responds.

"That's fine, I'm going to bed now, you're in the guest room."

"I'm going to bed too, thank you Uncle. Good Night."

"Good Night."

Karan headed straight upstairs with his bag and got nude, he like to sleep naked, but also he likes to get off before going to bed. He puts his earphones on, and loads up some gay porn. He slowly began to stroke his cock, it was only small 4 inches, but Karan wasn't bothered. He lacked experience in the bedroom, only having a couple of experiences of kissing, but he knew was gay since he was young as he would always prefer to look at Brad Pitt then Margot Robbie. He looked to his side and saw some boxes and even though he was erect he wanted to take a look, curiosity got the better of him.

He opened the first box. Women's clothes, Karan quickly realizes these must belong to Jasmine. Marco's probably held on to them because he struggled to let her go. Karan always wanted to try on women's underwear, even though these belonged to his Aunt he was to horny to care, he grabbed a pair and slipped them on. They were satin, red. His dick was raging against the fabric, he loved the feeling of them. He put his hand down his pants and begins to moan.

Karan is so lost in his own thoughts of pleasure he didn't hear the door open. Marco's was standing there in a robe, with a towel in hand. Shocked looking at his nephew in Jasmine's panties, he was about to get really angry, then Karan bent to get a better look at the other clothes. Marco never had gay thoughts before but that ass was hot and he hadn't had sex in 5 years, his own 9 inches we're beginning to grow. But he knew incest was wrong, and went to bed and jacked off the thought, as Karan slept in panties.

They both head downstairs, and are out the door. There conversation was small. In the car Marcos turns to Karan and asks, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not really."

"What does not really mean?"

"Can I be honest with you?" Karan asks.

"Of course."

"I think I'm gay."

"Ok," Marcos responds, "Why do you think that?"

"Because I've never found girls to be attractive, I've always preferred guys."

"Well that's ok, I'm always here if you want to talk."

"Thank you, Uncle."

They choose a Watch and head back in the car, both being hungry they stop for a drive through. As they eat whilst the car is driving the sauces go on their clothes. "That's alright what do you think we have a washing machine for." Marco exclaims.

They got back in the house, both run upstairs to get changes. Shit Karan thinks as he looks for a change of underwear, he realizes he left them all at home Fucking hell what am I meant to do know. He thought he could go commando, but he was wearing jeans and knew his cock wouldn't be comfortable. He turns and see's the box. I couldn't, could I? He puts on the pair of panties and goes downstairs. He puts his clothes in the washer and is bending over, his panties sticking out. Marco stands at the door, he can see his nephew wearing panties and is getting hard. He wanted his nephew. He didn't care.

He steps up behind Karan and caresses his hips "They look good on you."

Karan stands there shocked, but his cock responds instantly, Karan is spun around and is kissed without warning. "Is that ok?" Marco asks. Karan couldn't respond and just nods. Marco kisses him with passion and begins to feel Karan's ass. Karan moves his hand up to his Uncle's large cock. The size threw him at first, but he kept groping it. Without saying another word Marco takes Karan's hand and takes him upstairs. He throws his clothes off. Karan begins to strip to his underwear, he just wanted to wear them.

He walks back over to his Uncle as they begin to kiss some more. Marco throws him on the bed "Have you ever done this before?"

Karan responds "No, you?"

"Not with a guy." Both being uncomfortable at the thought of a cock in their mouth at the moment decide to skip the foreplay. Slowly Marco kisses Karan down his body till he gets to the panties and decides to kiss around the cock. Before rimming Karan. Karan squirms and moans, This was 10 times better than masturbating he thought he wanted to tough himself but he was afraid that he would cum instantly. Marco removes his mouth and lines his cock up. He asks "Are you ready?"

Karan nods again. Marco slowly begins to push Karan doesn't enjoy it at first. But once Marco was all the way in and began to touch his prostate he came there and then, Grunting as Marco thrusts fast and cum's quickly in his nephew. They kiss passionately as Marco leaves Karan's body Marco then spoons Karan to sleep. Both worried about what the future may hold.

Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers