Uncle Jack & Tiffany Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't deny my Uncle's words though; I more than liked my tits played with. I loved it and I wished it could go on forever. I blushed furiously as you can imagine but that was only because I was having another wicked thought and it included me, my Uncle, Tom, Mitch and Paul all on this bed and all of them doing lots of naughty things to my tits and cunt.

I was suddenly very tired and I found myself yawning. Uncle Jack laughed softly, "I think you are ready to get some sleep," he said and I was surprised to realise he was right.

"Yeah," I said in a stunned and very drained voice, "I am," my eyes began to close as my orgasm spent body succumbed to sleep. My Uncle pushed himself up from my spittle covered nipples and suddenly his mouth was on mine.

I felt his tongue push inside of me. I tasted beer, orange juice and I suspect my own juices too. Instinctively I pushed back and my tongue was deep inside of his mouth within a single heartbeat. I reached for his head and hungrily kissed him in a way no niece should kiss her Uncle.

"You gotta clean this place up tomorrow," Uncle Jack said after we had finished kissing, "And you've got to do everything I say from now on seeing as you have lost the bet."

"Yes Uncle Jack," I said sleepily. I felt his hand slide over my breast and he fondled it gently. I moaned and pushed my big mound upwards into his palm.

"Never thought I'd turn my own niece into a whore," he said in a reflective voice, "But I guess it's what you are, your mom was a bit of a whore when she was at college, must run in the family."

"Yes Uncle Jack," I mumbled and I found myself pulling his head down to my other breast, I wanted to go to sleep with him sucking on my tit.

"Gotta ask nicely first" my Uncle said softly in my ear "I want to hear you ask, you have to say, "I want you to suck on my big teenage tits whilst I go to sleep" Come on babe, you know you want to say it"

I did want to say it and so I did.

He was more than happy to oblige then and the last thought I had before slumber over took me was that the next four weeks were going to be the best four weeks of my life...

12