Uncle Jake Ch. 03

Story Info
The light comes on for Uncle Jake.
1.8k words
4.4
38.1k
9
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

Jake woke the next morning with a start. He heard Sussie moving about in her room and quickly sat up. The throw blanket slipped off his lap and he looked down. He was completely naked. Oh God what happened he panicked as visions flooded his mind. His nieces mouth on his engorged cock, the dirty words he spoke to her. Him cumming hot and heavy into her throat. No it couldn't have happened. He relaxed a little as he put his discarded cloths back on. The details began to come back to him. He had jacked off and fell asleep. He must have had another one of his very lusty dreams about Sussie and jacked off again in his sleep. But wait a minute. Something wasn't right.

He sat back down for a minute and tried to calm himself further. What was it? Something didn't make sense. And suddenly it came to him. Had there been any dried up cum on him. He pulled his shirt up and didn't find any traces of his jism. Pulling his pants down he found none there either. He put his hand up to his face and there was no evidence there either. He began checking his cloths and the throw blanket and couldn't find any traces there either. Damn! Damn! Damn. Could he have fucked his niece's mouth for real? He didn't know what to do. He was trying hard to think when Sussie decided to come out of the room.

"Good Morning Uncle Jake. How you feeling? She asked innocently.

"I am fine. Why wouldn't I be?" he said almost defensively.

'Well you had a bit to drink last night. I was checking to see if you perhaps had a hangover." She laughed opening the refrigerator. She poured herself some orange juice and asked if he wanted any.

He nodded and got up. "I am fine babygirl. I am going to take my shower first okay. We need to get heading out."

"Okay Uncle Jake. I'll make breakfast." she smiled, turned away from him. The mention of the word head mad her pussy twitch. She couldn't wait to get a moment alone to call Sabrina and let her know how last night had turned out. She woke up horny as hell thinking about how her Uncle Jake behaved and his confession to her. She couldn't wait until she could suck him off again. It had been the most thrilling experience she ever had.

They had travelled very far that day well on into the night. They stopped shortly for lunch and dinner and by the time they found a place to park for the night Jake was tired. He had thought about the prior nights event and wasn't sure what to think. He could very well had gotten up in the night and cleaned himself up. There was only one way to find out what really happened. He was going to pretend to be drunk again tonight and follow the same pattern. Then he would see if he had had a dream of the best blow job of his life by his niece or if it really had been real.

After getting everything settled, he got his beer and sat down to watch some TV. Sussie had gone to her room to call her best friend and that was fine with him. He could hear her giggling and she sounded really excited. Curious, he got up and quietly went to her closed door. He pressed his ear to the door and listened.

"Oh my God Sarina! His cock is so big.......yeah I know...I was so friggin scared he was going to wake up. ....yeah oh he is sooooo sexy. There was a pause and she began answering questions from her friend. "Yeah I tasted it. It was tangy sort of salty. I really like it..........yes you were right.....he came in buckets. .......no he didn't wake up ...oh wait and he talked really dirty to me" she laughed excitedly....."God I can't explain it all right now. I am still so excited by it all. I am going to see if he is drinking again tonight." Another long pause, "I'll be careful. I don't want to get caught either. I want to suck him again before he finds out. ..................well I hope that doesn't happen. I think the worst he would do is cut the vacation short and take me back home. He wouldn't tell my parents. That could get him into trouble..........hell no I wouldn't say anything. Even if he didn't want to do anything I would never get my uncle in trouble.......okay we'll talk more tomorrow okay. Good night Sarina"

Jake hurried back over to the bench and sat down. His heart was racing with excitement. His niece had paid him a very sexy visit the night before. And she also thought she had gotten away with her little secret. Tonight she was planning on sucking him off again and he wasn't going to disappoint her. He just had to be convincing that he was dreaming again. Tomorrow he would deal with his niece's horny little pussy. For now, he was going to be totally awake as she sucked his raging hard on into an eruption of sticky cum.

He pushed his sweat pants half way down his hips, revealing only half of his swollen member. Laying back and closing his eyes, he laid his hand on his cock and slowly rubbed it as he heard her open her door.

Sussie stopped dead in her tracks. She thought she was going to have to wait again like she had last night for him to be drunk enough for her to approach. She noticed that there were a few beer cans sitting on the side table. Hmmm perhaps with Uncle Jake being so tired from driving and the beer, it just knocked him out. She must really be driving him crazy with lust she thought as she looked down at his already hard cock sticking half way out of his pants. She snuck up to him and saw there was pre cum seeping from the tip. She lightly ran her finger over it and brought her index finger to her lips. She licked and then sucked it into her mouth enjoying the taste of him. He moved a little and she quickly but quietly ran back to her room.

He had startled her. He moaned stretching his legs and pushing the loose sweat pants further down until his whole cock and balls were revealed. He began stroking and talking lowly.

Sussie couldn't make out what he was saying. Heart hammering against her ribs, she took a chance and snuck back over to her Uncle Jake. She loved watching him stroke his stiff pole. It was so sexy. "I want to feel your mouth on my cock, MMmm yeah like that" he moaned low, stroking his hand over the fat head.

Was he dreaming about her or not she wondered. There was no mention of babygirl, his favorite nickname for her. She bent over and lick on one side of his heavy sac. "Mmmm you want to lick my balls babygirl?" he questioned, cupping them and offering then up. She smiled as she ran her tongue all over the smooth surface. It was then that she realized that Uncle Jake had shaved balls. She hadn't paid much attention the night before, so caught up in the lust filled excitement.

"Oh yeah. That feels wonderful. Suck it into your mouth lightly." He voice guided as she sank down to her knees. She licked and sucked on his sac as he continued to stroke his hard cock.

He tilted the stiff member in her direction after a few more strokes, "Suck my cock down your throat babygirl. I want you to suck me good. Convince me you want my cum."

That was all she needed to hear. She licked up and down the shaft to moisten his skin and then took him all the way down but for a few inches. Damn he was extremely long. She began to suck up and down his shaft tantalizing the sensitive skin just below the head. "Mmmm you learn quick babygirl. Suck my dick so good. Bet your pussy gets really wet with my hard cock in your mouth." She hummed over him and he found that it was something she did that he would have her continue. She didn't really need to say anything but hum her responses. He almost chuckled out loud.

He began thrusting his hips up and down like he did the night before in perfect timing with her up and down strokes of her mouth. He was soon face fucking her again, groaning in delight. "I could fuck your mouth forever sweetheart. So hot, wet and tight." His hands reached up and held her head. "Yeah that's it, suck harder. Take as much of Uncle Jakes long cock as you can. I am gonna cum a huge load down your throat babygirl. Just how you like it"

Sussie was getting so aroused. She needed to start planning on how to get her uncle to get past his concerns and fuck her. She needed, wanted his large shaft stuffed up her cunt and a good hard fucking. With that thought she began wildly sucking him in and out of her mouth.

"Fuck me babygirl. You want my cum that bad? Then have it....fuck yeah!" He yelled as he felt the first spurt shoot hard, then the next...over and over...perhaps seven in all. He didn't back throat her as he had done the night before not wanting that to become a ritual. There were going to be plenty of other times for him to do that.

Sussie swallowed every drop, with only a small drop hanging from the corner of her mouth. Jake fell back and breathed deeply in and out. He thought his dick was going to split in two when he came, that was how powerful his orgasm had been. Sure she was sucking him but there was such a raw enthusiasm from her tonight that he couldn't hold back his release. Damn if he didn't find himself a treasure. He kept his eyes closed and tried to relax. He wanted her to believe that he was sleep fucking again. He felt a little bad because he knew she was excited. He could smell her musky scent. But not tonight. No he would deal with her wild little pussy tomorrow. She needed a little lesson first but then he was going to make sure that he heard her screams of bliss as he made her cum for the first time with a man. She was going to find out that fucking herself and having someone else do it were totally different.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers