Uncle Jake Ch. 04

Story Info
Uncle Jake has his own plans.
4k words
4.57
54.2k
15

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

Jake woke up the next day in a very good mood. His cock was rock hard as he lay there thinking on last night's events. His niece was a hot little thing and he could appreciate that. But she was also playing with fire. She had no clue how much trouble she could get herself into with the wrong man. Well he wasn't exactly an angel either but he would never do anything that would really hurt his niece. It was time his babygirl got a little life lesson on the danger of playing with a virile older man! His cock throbbed harder as he began plotting out that nights events.

He would have taken care of his erection right there but he could hear Sussie moving around in her room. It was best for him to not seem obvious so he went to the restroom. He got up and went in and shut the door. He smiled to himself and opened it up just a crack in case his horny little niece needed a show. I rush of lust shot through him at the thought. He removed his clothing and lean back against the counter sink. Taking his stiff erection in hand he began to slowly stroke his swollen member thinking back of when he had checked out his niece's weeping cunt.

Sussie heard her uncle moving about and hurried to finish getting ready for the day. Putting on her shoes she heard him go into the restroom. Oh to be able to be in there and see him again in his naked glory she thought to herself. She quietly opened her door and looked towards the restroom. She noticed the door was cracked open a little and she found she could not resist the urge to see her uncle in a state of possible undress.

She crept up to the door slowly hearing a strange sound. It was like a squishing noise. And then she heard a moan. "Oh? What was her sexy uncle doing in there?" she smiled to herself. She finally got her eye to the crack in the door and smiled at what she saw. There was her uncle, his cock in hand, hard and slicked up with what looked like lotion. He was stroking his swollen dick in a good rhythm, eyes closed, mouth opened in a groan. She wondered what it was he was visualizing. She hoped he was having some lusty thoughts of her. It sure would make her seduction of him easier. She loved sucking his hard cock, and could do that every night, but she was also becoming impatient to feel his long hard member inside her neglected cunt. Sussie licked her lips as she watched her uncle begin to stroke faster.

Jake could see through the small slits of his eyes. There she was. His naughty niece, hiding out behind the door and watching him pleasure himself. Jake stroked faster as plans for her replaced the visual of their previous bathroom encounter. Yes that was better. He began to thrust his hips back and forth wanting her to get hot and wet, almost animalistic in her need for him. Ready to agree to anything he might suggest. He saw her hand move down to her skirt and slip under. Damn she was a hot piece he groaned. She was playing with her pussy and watching him. The thought struck him hard and caused his throbbing member to burst forth with its hot jism. He didn't try to control it. He let his load fly, hitting the wall across from him. "Mmmm Babygirl," He groaned as the last of his cum spurted out. He saw that her eyes had opened wide at the site of his cumming and couldn't wait until he would see that look on her face again. In surprise and excitement!

Sussie couldn't believe her eyes. His cum had shot so far and there was so much. Wow, Uncle Jake really was a sex God! When he opened his eyes she quickly slinked away from the door and back to her room. She had to play with her clit. It was hard and throbbing. She had told herself to hold out but found that she couldn't. She was too aroused. Too excited. He had merely said Babygirl and she knew he had been thinking on her as he stroked himself off.

Her fingers slipped through her wet slit, lubing her fingers easily. She swirled them over and over her little nub as her other hand reached up and lightly pinched her aching nipples. She thought on her Uncle Jake as she worked herself into a sexual frenzy. All too soon she was exploding and had to bite her hand to keep from screaming out as she did in her erotic fantasy. She leaned back against the wall trying to calm her breathing, when the sound of her uncle's voice caused her to jump in surprise.

"Sussie! You ready for breakfast?" Jake called out passing her room. He smiled to himself. He had stood in the small hallway listening to her finger herself into bliss. Yes tonight was going to be very exciting he thought walking to the small stove. And it was going to be the beginning of a very long and fruitful chapter in his and his niece's relationship. Change was good he smiled to himself.

They had travelled into Texas joking and laughing with each other as they planned out the sites that they were going to see. Jake smiled to himself as a thought hit him. He really did enjoy his niece's company. Yes he wanted her sexually but he also enjoyed her. All of her. It was going to make his claiming of her all the more sweeter.

"You sure are in a great mood Uncle Jake," Sussie commented seeing his easy smile, "You seem so relaxed. More than when we first started this trip."

"I am babygirl. All because of you," he turned to smile at her.

Now what did he mean by that her mind questioned. "Me?"

"Yes. You are a breath of fresh air honey. You just don't know." he smiled again returning his attention to the road.

That sounded odd she thought to herself. But then there was a reason Uncle Jake was Uncle Jake. He always had some oddities and said strange things. Like he was trying to tell you something but not giving full disclosure at the meaning.

"So why don't you tell me," she laughed nervously.

"Honey it's too complicated to explain. Let's just say I haven't enjoyed female company as much as I have with you in a very long time." he told her turning the motor home into a restaurant parking lot.

"Those women in Europe didn't treat you right?" she questioned, the meaning of his confession still out of reach.

Jake chuckled, "No babygirl. They were more interested in my money."

"Gold Diggers," she grumbled. Jake nodded and sent her another smile.

"Well I appreciate all that you are doing for this trip Uncle Jake. I really do. If there is anything I can do for you just let me know okay?" she flushed at her boldness.

"You just be you sweet heart." He said parking the motor home and putting it in park.

"No really Uncle Jake. I know you are working on this trip and all this driving is tiring. If you need me to do all the cooking, cleaning, errands," she paused and then added, "or if you need, let's say a massage, after driving all day. I would do it." her voice trailed off. She felt foolish with what she had said. She sounded like she was offering to be a maid.

"Okay babygirl. If I need something I will let you know. Now let's go get some lunch shall we?" he grinned opening his door.

Jakes mind pondered her offer and how he could use that to his advantage as they walked into the restaurant. As she walked in front of him into the restaurant his eyes fastened on her lush backside. Oh babygirl, he thought to himself, you have no idea the things I want you to do for me or what I want to do to you. His cock pulsed and he smiled from ear to ear. This day couldn't end quickly enough for him.

As they ate dinner that night, Sussie talked with Sarina on the phone while she ate. Jake could tell that Sussie was trying to not say certain things by the way she was cutting her friend short. She smiled nervously at him often and finally was no longer eating.

"You finished babygirl?" he asked looking up from his email.

"Yeah. I think so." she answered covering the phone with her hand.

Jake wanted to laugh. Did she really think her friend cared? "Go talk to your friend. I will do the dishes." He said going back to his email.

She got up asking Sarina to wait a moment. "No I will do them when I get off the phone."

"It's okay honey. Go ahead. But you remember what you said earlier?" He asked not looking up.

"What Uncle Jake?" she asked forgetting her earlier offer.

"You said you would give me a massage. You were serious I hope because I am in need of one tonight" he shrugged his shoulders for effect.

Sussie's eyes lit up. There it was he smiled inwardly. "Oh yes I remember."

"Go talk to your friend. I am going to do the dishes and watch some TV for a bit. Take your time." He smiled looking up from the computer.

"Okay see you in a bit. You are going to be so relaxed when I am done." she told him happily.

He watched her leave to her room, whispering to her friend as she went. He knew they were now discussing this new development. It was okay with him. Sarina was a saucy young thing herself. He felt very comfortable that he was safe from any trouble on her end. She was actually the one encouraging his niece to get a piece of him. And he was sure if Sarina had her chance she would try to get him to bed her too.

He cleaned up and sat down with a few beers. He added some empties from the night before to give the effect that he had drank more than he really had. His cock was already erect and throbbing in anticipation of what was to take place. His niece thought she was seducing him but had no idea the plans he was calculating for her. For them.

It was about an hour later when she reemerged from her room. She had changed into a pink tank top that hugged her lush breasts beautifully. He could see her dark nipples through the thin material. They were already erect and asking to be played with. Her matching pink shorts were little and tight, showing off her lovely curves and round bottom.

"You ready Uncle Jake?" she asked walking to him with a towel and a bottle of lotion.

Jake felt his cock lurch inside his sweats. Oh yeah babygirl. I am ready for you he thought wickedly. "Sure. Where do you want me." he had to choke back his laugh at his pun.

"How about we let down your bed? That way you can lay down and get comfortable." she suggested setting down the towel and lotion. She walked to the locked up wall bench and unhooked the bed. She lowered it and patted it, "Here you go." she smiled seductively knowing he got a great view of her ass.

This was it he told himself, the beginning of their new relationship. He knew even if she didn't. And the thought excited him further. He got up, pulled off his tank and made no attempt to cover the bulge in his pants. He just acted like it wasn't there. He laid down on his stomach careful to arrange his stiff rod and got comfortable.

"There we go. Now I want you to relax and enjoy Uncle Jake." She told him pumping lotion into her hand. She rubbed the lotion between her hands as she looked at the beer cans on the table. Good. He will be nice and relaxed. She began to rub his back and shoulder by leaning over from the side of the bed, not sure how she could get on top of him without being so obvious. His next words solved her problem.

"Your back is going to need a massage if you keep leaning over like that. Why don't you straddle my back? That way you can be more comfortable and be able to use more strength." he suggested opening his eyes.

"Good idea!" she smiled throwing her leg over his buttocks and straddling his butt instead. When he did not say anything she smiled. He had a nice ass she smiled, rubbing the lotion over his back and shoulders again. She would like to massage him there too. It was too soon though. She needed to get him more relaxed. And more horny.

Sussie hadn't missed his hard on as he walked over to the bed. He was already turned on but trying to act like he wasn't effected at all. She knew her outfit had a lot to do with his arousal. She had carefully picked it out with the thought that tonight she would hopefully feel his large cock in her wet pussy. She lightly groaned as she continued to massage him, her pussy beginning to weep with her thoughts.

Jake loved the feel of her straddle over him. And surprisingly she was a good masseuse. He was actually enjoying her hands easing away the tension caused by the long drive. But then, he was also wanting those hands massaging something else too, so he wasn't going to let her stay too long on his back.

"Oh crap!" Jake growled reaching for his thigh. He pretended to be in some pain.

"What is it?" she asked concerned getting up off of him.

Jake rolled to his side, still holding his thigh. "Cramp." he said through gritted teeth.

Sussie pushed his hand away and began massaging the area that supposedly was causing him a problem. "Is that better?" she asked loving the feel of his hard thigh beneath the material. Jake shook his head watching her.

"I think you should remove your pants and let me massage your thighs too Uncle Jake. Holding down that peddle all day is probably what is causing this." she smiled trying to convince him. Oh please say yes she pleaded in her mind.

Jake didn't answer and was looking a little wary. Sussie immediately jumped on the uncertainty. "You saw me almost completely naked Uncle Jake. Fair is fair." she laughed trying to sound casual.

"Okay but close your eyes." he said seriously.

She did as he told her and felt the bed move, could hear him removing his pants and then felt him get back onto the bed. It didn't matter. It wasn't like she hadn't seen his fully erect cock before. He told her she could open her eyes again. She looked down immediately focusing on his sexy ass. Ohhhh she was going to massage him all over.

She positioned herself to his side and finished massaging his back giving him a side view of her body. He could look at her tits and her ass and hopefully her now wet pussy too seeing how small her shorts were. She got some more lotion and began working on the backs of his thighs. She circled with the palms of her hands every so often sneaking them up to the very bottom of his butt cheeks. He would moan now and then and Sussie was thrilled with her process. She let one hand slide over his left buttock and saw the twin globes clench.

"What are you doing babygirl?" Jake asked huskily.

"Just massaging you Uncle Jake." she answered just as huskily.

"I don't think." he began weakly but was interrupted.

She made that childish raspberry sound and laughed. "Really Uncle Jake you act like you are afraid of me."

"You don't understand babygirl. That is having an effect on me." he stated simple. Let her process that he grinned into the pillow.

"Well I would think there was something wrong with you if you didn't get affected. I mean, you are a grown man," she began to explain. Very grown babygirl. And you are about to find out. "And I am not bragging but I am a cute chick with a nice body. I am rubbing your bare skin. Things are bound to happen."

"You don't mind that your uncle is getting wood from what you are doing?" he sounded pretty authentically shocked.

"No not at all. I think I would be offended actually if you weren't." she told him truthfully as she let her hands run over his buttocks freely. Over and around they went, sensually massaging him. She let one hand slide between his cheeks and he groaned.

Jake's cock was throbbing painfully. Her hands felt so good on his ass. She was sliding her hand back through his cheeks again, her breathing becoming shallow. She was getting just as turned on by the massage as he was. He was going to let her pretend a little longer before he began to really direct this play.

"Babygirl that feels real good but perhaps you should stop now before this gets out of hand." he said raising his head.

Sussie smiled over at him, "Perhaps you should turn over so I can work on the front of your thighs." she suggested trying to not smile too big. She was horny and she was very pleased with herself and his reaction.

"I can't honey," he moaned dropping his head back to the pillow.

"Uncle Jake. Do you have a boner?" she giggled unable to help herself.

Jake groaned for effect, "Yes babygirl. Now let you Uncle Jake up before he embarrasses himself further." He made to get up.

As he was turning she pushed him onto his back. She looked down at his hard member and then back to his face. "It's okay Uncle Jake. You are not the first man to get one." She quickly got more lotion and then began rubbing his tense thighs.

Jake groaned the moment her small hands made contact with his skin. She was so close to his engorged cock and he wanted her hands there now. He pushed his lust down, taking control of it. He would let her continue and see where she would go with it.

Sussie enjoy watching his thick penis bob as she ran her hands over his thighs. She noticed he parted them a bit and was able to get her hand in between his legs. With every stroke of her hand over his skin his dick would jump. She slowed her pace and made her way to where she was almost touching his balls. He groaned and she could see his hips make a small thrust. Again she came close and he thrust again. His breathing was irregular and then stopped in shock as she caressed his swollen sack.

Jake took hold of her hand quickly, "Babygirl no." He looked into her eyes and he knew he had her. She was determined to get what she wanted.

"Yes Uncle Jake. You are hard and it must hurt. Let me help you out." she argued as her hand continued to massage lightly under his hand.

"You don't know what you are doing babygirl." he stated through clenched teeth. He was really turned on but not just from her hands. Knowing what he was up too furthered his lust.

Sussie smiled down at him. Her hands went to her top and she slowly pulled the thin tank top off of her body. She watched him swallow hard as her hands went back down to his crotch. She removed his now relaxed hand and placed her own on his hard shaft. She cupped his balls with the other as she spoke, "The evidence states otherwise."

"Are you sure?" he asked carefully watching her. She smiled at him as her hand began stroking and massaging his cock and balls. He moaned letting his head fall back to the pillow. He would have to let her jerk him off. He needed the edge taken off anyways so he relaxed into her hands.

Sussie felt her heart thumping heavily against her ribs. She was stroking her uncle's cock and he was awake. And he was letting her. She finally had him hard and awake, totally aware of what she was doing. It was such a heady feeling. Better than what she felt sneaking around and sucking him off. "Does that feel good Uncle Jake?" she asked sounding out of breath.

"Yes babygirl. Your hands feel wonderful." he told her opening his eyes and smiling. "We have to keep this between us though. No telling anyone babygirl." he told her, slightly thrusting his hips up and down with the movements of her hands. "Especially not your friend Sarina. I know you and her are really tight." he said on a groan. Her hands were magical. He was actually going to cum with just the stroking of her hands.

"I won't Uncle Jake. Our secret." she smiled down at him, picking up the pace with her hand.

"Good." he smiled back. "Will you kiss me?" he asked sheepishly.

He smiled as she leaned over and place her soft lips to his. She didn't know how to kiss he smiled to himself. How can she be so innocent yet so hot? He let his tongue slide across her lips and heard her intake of breath. "Have you kissed before babygirl?" he asked her pulling back.

She blushed beautifully as she answered, "Well no Uncle Jake. Just a peck here and there. Nothing more than that."

"Then let me teach you." he told her taking a gentle hold of her head and slowly grazing his lips across hers, "Follow my lead." he directed her and gently sucked her bottom lip. She moaned and he took advantage. He slid his tongue into her mouth and swiped it over her tongue. Her hand had stopped moving so he reach down to stroke his cock with her hand underneath.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers
12