Uncle Jake Ch. 05

Story Info
Babygirl gets a lesson and becomes his captive.
5.4k words
4.5
68.5k
28

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

"Come here babygirl," Jake said as he pulled her into his embrace. He kissed her passionately letting his hand cup and squeezed her plump breast. He lightly pinched and pulled on her taut nipple pulling a long moan from her. He felt her hips moving against his thigh and smiled. He pulled back and sat up. Retrieving the towel she had brought with her, he wiped up his cum from her belly and then removed her shorts.

"I can't let you go without returning the favor, now can I?" he smiled lowering his head and blowing softly across her hard nipple. She was breathing harder as she watched his head lower and then his tongue snake out to flick across the tip.

"Oh Uncle Jake. That feels to good." she moaned arching her back, pushing her breast closer to his mouth. She heard him chuckle but she didn't care. She wanted more and she wanted her uncle badly.

He took her erect nipple into his wet mouth and sucked and laved it. She was deliciously sweet. It had been so long since he tasted anything this wonderful. His cock was growing again at the thought of what her hot little pussy must taste like. He left the one breast to only latch onto the other. She was twisting and moaning at the attention he was giving to her breasts as his hand traveled over her stomach and down between her parted thighs.

Sussie moaned louder as his hand made contact with her bellow and then went lower. She was finally going to know what it was like to have someone else touching her besides herself. So far she could never have imagined it could be this wonderful. It was hot when she took care of herself. This was like molten lava.

"Mmmm you are so wet babygirl." Jake told her as his fingers slid into her dripping slit. He started off moving slowly giving her time to adjust to the feel on his hand on her. It was obvious she had no problem with it. Watching her face flush with her climbing passion he thrust two fingers into her tight hole. All the way in he went. She was tight and more than ready for fucking. But he had just one more thing he wanted to do first.

Sussie watched in fascination as her uncles head moved down her stomach, kissing her mound lightly. She felt his large hands taking hold of her thighs and parting them. He kissed one side and then the other. He looked at her from between her thighs and smiled. Sussie felt her breath catch as she understood what his intention was. She let out a moan as she saw the tip of his tongue peak out from his smiling mouth.

Jake kept eye contact with her as he gently touched his tongue to her clit. Her hips shot up off the bed at the contact. It was so hot in the room, so intense, she wasn't sure she could handle this. Again his tongue touch her but bolder this time. "Oh God!" She groaned loudly. He wrapped his arms under and around her legs, his large hands holding her in place as he began to lick and suck her wet slit. His tongue and lips felt like they were everywhere, licking from hole to clit, sucking her lips into his mouth and pulling, circling her little bud. She couldn't last long. She knew it. She felt her body tightening already.

Jake sucked her clit into his mouth and thrust his fingers into her tight hole. She was starting to cum and he was going to lick all her juices up. Her bucking became wild as her hands found the sides of his head. She grabbed onto his hair and didn't let go as her orgasm slammed into her. He watched her as her world split into a billion pieces and he was floored by the beauty of it. Her death grip pulled on his hair but he didn't care. He licked and sucked her faster as she rode his face faster, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh my God!" she yelled cumming into his mouth. That's right babygirl. I am your God. The only God, Lord, Master you are going to know his mind promised as he licked up her juices.

Her death grip finally loosened as she began to come down from her peak. She began to close her legs the feeling of his tongue on her too intense now for her to handle. Holding her legs firm, he kissed her softly all over her cunt avoiding her clit then crawled back up to lay down next to her.

"Oh Uncle Jake that was," she gasped in a much needed breath, "Amazing!"

Jake chuckled next to her kissing her neck. "Yeah babygirl? You never had someone do that before?"

She shook her head no running her hand up his arm. She felt his cock against her belly, hard and throbbing again. She reached down and took him into her hand, lightly stroking him. "Already hard again?" she smiled up at him.

"Licking you caused that. I am a man with a large appetite." he said then kissed her. "I want to be inside you. Would you like that babygirl?"

"Oh yes." she breathed out feeling her passion rising again. Here it was. She was finally going to know what it felt like to have his glorious cock inside her. And she was finally going to be made into a woman. It was all the more sweeter being that her sexy uncle was going to be the one to help her cross over. Her dream was being realized.

Jake began kissing her again, running his hands over her body, getting her hot and wet again. She responded in kind her hands traveling over his body, discovering the parts she was unable to feel until now. He caught her hand in his own, "I have a fantasy babygirl. Do you think you would like to help me with it?" he asked smiling down at her.

"Mmm sure Uncle Jake. What do you have in mind?" she smiled up at him trustingly.

"I want you to be my captive. I want to tie you up." he said kissing her lips, "I am the Pirate and you the stowaway." he almost laughed at himself. He knew it sounded corny but he wanted her to feel at ease.

"Okay. Sounds like fun." she said sitting up. "What should we use?"

Jake got up and then leaned over kissing her back down to the bed. "Wait right here. I think I got some scarf or something somewhere." He left the bed and rummaged through a drawer. He came back with a neck tie.

"I think this will work just fine." He smiled taking hold of one of her hands. She smiled up at him and his cock grew harder. Oh babygirl, this is it. This is the moment I have been waiting for. And you are going to become all mine. But you still need your little lesson don't you he thought inwardly. He looped the tie under the hook for securing the bed and then tied up her other hand. She was now tied and his to do with as he wanted. But first he was going to feel his hard cock slid into her very wet and tight pussy until they both exploded in release.

Jake gave her hands a little squeeze, then slid them down over her arms and cupped both of her breasts. He leaned over and kissed her as his fingers began to pinch and pull on her sensitive nipples. Her body writhed about on the bed and he smiled as he slowly lowered his body on top of her. His rigid cock rested on her mound. He slowly worked his throbbing cock up and down her wet slit making sure that her swollen clit was getting enough attention.

"Oh Uncle Jake, that feels so good. I want you to be inside me." She moaned bucking her hips up against him.

Jake smiled as he let his cock head ride down to her entrance. "Are you sure babygirl? You really want my cock inside of your?"

"Yes!" She lifted her hips trying to catch his stiff member into her hot wetness.

Jake chuckled at her attempt. "You want it that bad?" When she nodded, he inhaled and thrust into her deeply. He heard her soft cry as his member lay wedge in her tight cunt, stretching her for the first time. It was exquisite! She was hot and tight and oh so wet. She was also looking a little taken back. Jake smiled down at her and held still. He gave her but a moment to adjust to his size. She sucked in a breath of air and he pulled almost all the way out and then thrust back into her fully. He could tell she wanted to say something but was unsure of herself. He pulled back out and then thrust back in, over and over, long steady strokes. Soon he felt her hips beginning to thrust up towards his hips. He gritted his teeth, the sensation was overwhelming.

"Tell me babygirl, have you had any kind of sex with anyone?" he asked in between thrusts. She swallowed hard before answering him, "You have been the only one I have had sex with."

He kept the slow pace of his thrusts, not ready to cum until he had gotten her confession from her. "Wow that is pretty amazing. Your eighteen and gorgeous babygirl. I can't believe that no one has tried to touch you."

"I just wasn't interested in them." She answered wrapping her legs around his waist. She was so full of him she thought she would scream. It had hurt at first when he plunged into her up to his balls but then she couldn't blame him. The discomfort lasted but for a few minutes and then his beautifully hard cock was pumping into her with a slow steady rhythm.

"Mmmm your pussy feels so good honey but I want to try your mouth too." He told her sliding out of her dripping cunt.

He smiled down at her as he straddled her chest, placing the tip of his cock on her parted lips. "Go ahead and taste me captive." He commanded when she made no verbal response. He groaned when her tongue slid over his cock head. He watched it dip into the small hole before her mouth fully opened and she took him deeply into her mouth. She began sucking and licking him with enthusiasm, her head moving up and down as he remained still.

"Mmmmm damn babygirl. You know how to suck cock. You sure you haven't done this before?" he asked throwing his head back. Her only answer was to suck him harder.

He pulled his throbbing cock from her mouth and leaned back. He looked down at her and she looked nervous. "It's okay babygirl. You have sucked cock before haven't you?"

Sussie let out a long sigh and nodded. She might as well tell him. He wasn't an idiot and he could tell she knew what she was doing.

"Was it some boy from school babygirl? Did he treat you right after?" Jake continued his questioning. Jake got up from her body and kneeled on the bed next to her.

"No Uncle Jake. It was not anyone from school. It was you." She confessed, blushing when he said nothing but continued to look at her. What was he thinking she wondered? God she hoped he wasn't mad with her.

She watched the smile spread across his face. She let out the breath that she had been holding. "You're not mad with me right?" She smiled up at him.

Jake chuckled as his hand touched her stomach and slid down to her wet cunnie, "When did you suck me babygirl?"

"It was that night after you checked my pussy. You were drunk and you had been jacking off. I couldn't resist," she was cut off by his next question.

"How did you know I was jacking off?" He asked running his hands over her body.

Sussie was having a hard time concentrating on his questions when his hands were making her skin burn. "I was watching you from behind my door." She confessed, moaning when his fingers glided over her wet lips and then thrust into her tight cunt.

"So you watched me jack off and you sucked me too? Hmmm babygirl. You have been naughty. Is that all?" He kept his voice steady loving how she was telling all. He could hardly contain his lust, his cock throbbing painfully as he got ready for his next move.

"I sucked you off again the last night." She told him and bucked her hips up when his fingers had thrust up into her again.

Jake pulled his fingers out and gently turned her over onto her stomach. He told her to get up on her knees and she quickly followed his command. He moved behind her loving the sight of her wet pussy and ass raised up in the air. He ran his hand over her ass and then down to her thighs, avoiding her pussy. Yes he was going to enjoy this.

Sussie wiggled her ass as she discovered that her backside was sensitive to his touch. Every time his hand glided over her ass and thighs she felt a little wave of pleasure ripple through her, shooting straight to her pulsing pussy. Oh she wanted him to just touch her. He was torturing her with his slow teasing. "Please Uncle Jake." She pleaded.

"Please what babygirl? Fuck you?" He smiled continuing his slow assault to her senses.

"Yes Please!" She groaned throwing her head back.

"Not yet sweet heart. I don't think you have told me everything." He leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Okay. I also watched you jack off in the bathroom this morning. I just couldn't help myself Uncle Jake. I want you so bad!" There she had said it all. He knew now.

"Oh I know all about it babygirl." He laughed making his own confession. "The moment you asked me to check your pussy I knew you desired me."

Sussie turned her head to the side to look at him. He was smiling but there something behind that smile that made her a little worried.

"Yes I played along with you babygirl. Let you have your fun. But I don't think you understand what you are really doing. The trouble you could get yourself into playing with a full grown man. I'm a man with a depth of desire that you are totally unaware of as of yet." He told her this as his fingers plunged into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh" was all she could get out as he finger fucked her fast and deep.

"Mmmm you are so wet and tight." He told her as his fingers plunged in and out of her cunt, his other hand fingering her clit fast. She was moaning and bucking her hips, trying to reach for her climax. He smile and removed his hands away.

"Not so fast little one. First I think you should have some consequences to your actions." He told her rubbing his wet fingers over her ass, then up through the crack to her little puckered hole. He felt her cheeks clench, trying to block his entrance. He fingered her there for a few minutes letting her feel the weight of his words.

"What do you mean Uncle Jake?" She asked him, hating that she sounded worried. She was also very turned on. Hell she was a bit confused really.

Jake didn't answer except for a soft slap to her ass. It barely made a sound. "Babygirl, you do not tempt a grown man and think everything is going to turn out to be how you expect. I am not one to play in a plain environment." He slapped her ass a little harder. She let out a little yelp but he cut her off.

"I am going to spank your teasing ass babygirl. You kept on your little seduction thinking you were getting away with it driving me crazy with lustful thoughts of you. You knew what you were doing." He told her as he spanked her ass a few times quickly.

"Stop Uncle Jake! That hurts." She tried to turn her body sideways to avoid his hand.

Jake grabbed hold of her waist with one arm to hold her up and in place. "It's called punishment babygirl." He said as he swatted her ass again, a little less hard only to replace it with another one stronger. He kept this up, in between rubbing her stinging ass.

Sussie felt her ass burning from the spanking her uncle was giving her. She hadn't been spanked since she was a very little kid. Unable to get away with her hands tied she had to stay there, on her knees and except the blows from her uncles hands. Eventually she felt tingles shoot down to her pussy with each stroke of his hand on her ass. Though her tears fells down her face her pussy was throbbing harder than she had ever known.

Jake smoothed his hand over her now red behind and over her now dripping cunt. God she was so hot. He looked back to see the tears on her face but also saw the lust in her eyes. "Mmm babygirl. Your pussy juice is dripping down onto the mattress. It's time to finish paying for the rest of your misdeeds."

Jake knelt behind her raised ass and sunk his aching cock into her tight cunt. God she was so hot and wet. He gritted his teeth as he began fucking her tight hole fast and hard. Yes, he was going to fuck her just how he had dreamt of since he first saw her on that lawn waving at him. He pumped into her deeper and harder, enjoying her small grunts of pleasure and pain.

Sussie was shocked at first by his brutal taking of her. Gone was her gentle uncle. He was fucking her hard and deep and though she knew she should be offended she just couldn't be. He felt so good thrusting into her with animalistic need that she found her pussy beginning to start its rise to orgasm. She felt his one hand push her upper body down to the mattress, then grab hold of her hair. His other held onto her hip, fingers digging into her tender flesh and her pussy clenched. He was practically raping her and she was enjoying it.

Jake couldn't get into her cunt deep enough. He hadn't felt a pussy this tight and sweet in ages. Harder and harder he fucked her, his balls slapping against her swollen clit. He repositioned his right leg so that his foot was on the bed, giving him more leverage. "God I love fucking your pussy babygirl." He told her slamming into her. "This pussy is mine now, you understand me?"

Sussie could only moan her throat dry and her breathing difficult. God he was pounding her cunt hard and deep. She could feel his balls slapping into her clit. She let herself go with every nuance of what he was doing to her. Her pussy throbbed all the more rising to its needs for release. This may not be how she pictured her first time but she knew in that instant it was way better than she could ever have imagined for herself.

Jake new she was starting to cum. Her breathing was erratic and her continuous moans fill the air. "From now on, you belong to me babygirl. I want to hear you say it." When she only moaned louder he pulled her hair back a little, "Say you belong to me!" He growled in his lust.

"I belong to you!" she shouted out.

"All of you. I own every bit of you! I am your Master babygirl! Say it!" he thrust faster into her tightening cunt.

"You're my Master Uncle Jake!" she shouted just as her orgasm slammed into her. "ohhh God yes...ahhhhh I am cumming so hard."

Jake felt her pussy clamp down on his thick rod and he let go. His cock exploded deep into her grasping walls, spurting over and over, filling her pussy up with his hot jism. On and on his cock pumped her full of his cream. He gasped for air, reeling from the strength of his orgasm as he laid his torso onto her ass and back.

"Mine babygirl. Don't forget it." He whispered as he kissed her neck.

Sussie smiled in her post orgasmic daze. She had just been thoroughly fucked by her sexy uncle and he was acting very possessive of her. She loved him all the more in that moment.

Jake moved off of her and lay down by her side. He looked her over, smiling to himself at her reaction to his claiming of her. She had been hot and wet and eager for his cock. At the moment of her orgasm, her pussy had clamped down on him so hard that there had been no way for him to hold back. He hadn't cum that hard being in a woman in quite some time. He knew the plans he had for them had some to do with it but she was an exquisite piece that made his body come alive.

"Uncle Jake, I need to go pee and clean up." She whispered sleepily.

"Sure honey." He answered untying her hands. He kissed her real quick before she got up, watching her young body move with grace when she did. He watched her ass sway as she walked, waiting for her to go into the restroom. He got up and went to his locked cabinet. He pulled out the rope he had there and went back to the bed, hiding the rope behind his body.

Sussie used the restroom and cleaned up his cum from her pussy and thighs. How she loved the smell of their combined juices. She found, though she was tired, that her body hummed in want for more of her uncle and his lusty ways. She quickly dried herself then left the bathroom and walked back over to the bed. She smiled as she lay down next to Jake. He was so sexy she thought as looked over at him.

Jake smiled back at her running his hand up her arm and clasping her small wrist. He lay half on her and did the same with the other arm until he had both of her small wrists in the grasp of one of his large hands. Quickly getting the rope he began to tie her hands together.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers
12