Uncle Jake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

"Uncle Jake!" Sussie giggled. "You want to tie me up again?" She feigned trying to get away but truthfully it was arousing her.

"I want more than that babygirl." He smiled down at her. Once he was sure she wasn't getting away, he lay on his side and traced lazy circles with one finger around her breasts, never touching her nipples.

"Oh?" Was her response as she watched his finger torture her.

"Yes. You see babygirl. You are going to be my captive for real. You will learn that I am your Master. I will control everything in your environment."

"What are you talking about Uncle Jake?" She asked a bit confused.

"You belong to me now. You seduced me tempted me in fact. You wanted to have me, bad enough to even suck my cock when you thought I didn't know about it." He paused for a minute to let his words sink in. "I will take you whenever I desire, in any way I desire. And you my lovely babygirl are going to enjoy it."

"Uncle Jake you are scaring me. Please untie me." She asked her fear evident in her eyes.

Jake shook his head, "I can't do that just yet. When you have learned to submit to me wholly then perhaps I can let you move about freely."

"Uncle Jake. I am not going to tell anyone what we did. I would be in so much trouble with my parents." She began pleading for her release.

Jake shook his head again, his hand pinching and pulling on one her nipples. "Oh I am not worried about that honey." He told her, getting up from the bed.

Sussie turned her head to watch what he was doing. He picked up the laptop and brought it over to the bed and placed it next to her so that she could see the screen. Sussie's eyes grew round when he hit the plat button on the screen and she saw herself walking into the screen in her skimpy tank and short outfit. Her eyes flew to Jakes in fear.

"You see babygirl, I have no worry at all. This video clearly shows you seducing me and enjoying of your own free will. And I also have the two nights that you sucked me off." He told her calmly. He was lying about having her on video sucking him but she didn't know it.

"Why Uncle Jake?" She asked beginning to cry.

He gently wiped at her tears. "Oh honey don't cry. You don't understand. I love you. When I realized that you lusted for me, it thrilled me. When you had me check your pussy out, it was all I could do to not thrust my hard cock into your wet cunt that very moment. Hell I wanted you the moment I saw you standing on that street." He lay down next to her resuming his pinch and pull on her nipples. "As to the why? Well, because I can. I want you and I have you. Why would I give up a perfect slave?"

Sussie looked back to the screen. As much as she was afraid in that moment, the scene before her was terribly erotic. So was his mouth that was now licking and sucking sensuously on her traitorous nipples. She tried to focus on her breathing, willing herself not to feel the pleasure he was giving her. This wasn't right she told herself. "I want you too Uncle Jake, but not like this." She whispered.

Jake let her nipple pop out of his mouth and smiled. "Yes you do babygirl. You just don't realize it yet. But you will. You will learn to love to serve me." He let his hand travel down to her mound, dipping his fingers into wet slit. He brought his fingers up to her mouth, rubbing her pussy juice onto her lips. He bent down and licked her parted lips.

Sussie was trying to fight her increasing arousal. He ran his hand down her stomach and back to her wet slit, swirling his fingers over her swelling clit. "You want what I can do for you babygirl, even now you are already aroused. Submitting to me will have its rewards."

Sussie fought to keep her hips from moving. He was right about what he did to her. Just a look from him and she wanted him. But this submitting thing, she couldn't get her head wrapped around it. What did it all mean?

"I can see you are trying to fight what you are feeling. It's no use you know." Jake told her as he stopped playing with her pussy and straddled her stomach. "I love your tits babygirl. Lush and full." He told her as he pushed them together. He slid his hard cock between her breasts and began to thrust. "Mmmm," he moaned. "You see? If I want to fuck your tits, I will. I don't need your permission. Your role as my slave is to submit to my desires babygirl." He explained as he continued to thrust between her plumped breasts.

Sussie could hear the moans coming from the computer. She looked over to see it was at the place where she first got her hands on his cock. She watched herself on the screen, topless, stroking her uncle"s cock and enjoying it. He was right. There was no way she was going to be able to deny what she did. But still she would resist. She had to. Slavery went out a long time ago. He couldn't just keep her locked away. She had school. She was going to go to college.

"Look at me babygirl." He commanded her. When she refused, she felt his hand in her hair, gripping tightly and turning her head towards him. "If you don't submit then I must make you do as I ask. It works much easier for you if you do as I ask as soon as I ask babygirl. Now open your mouth."

Sussie stubbornly kept her mouth closed. She wasn't just going to submit because he wanted it. She stared up into his eyes, challenging him and they stayed like that for a moment until Jake took one nipple between finger and thumb and pinch hard. When she yelped, Jake slid his cock into her mouth. "Do not even think of biting me babygirl. That pinch to your nipple is nothing compared what I can do." He threatened her. When she merely stayed still, he smiled and began to slide his cock half way in and out of her mouth. The position she was in would not allow for his complete length.

"Suck me babygirl, just like you did those nights when you thought you were getting away with it." He commanded her. Not wanting him to tweak her nipple again, or worse she began sucking his cock as he thrust in and out of her.

"That's a good girl." He praised her, loosening the grip on her hair but not totally releasing it. He reached around and began to play with her wet slit, sliding his fingers up and down. He slowly thrust two fingers into her tight cunt, resting his thumb on her clit. "You pleasure me how I want and you will be rewarded." He told her as he began to finger fuck her tight hole.

Sussie knew she was losing her battle to resist. His fingers inside her wet cunt were working their magic. She was also enjoying sucking his hard cock again and couldn't help moan by the pleasure of both of them being aroused. She knew she shouldn't be but she was.

"Mmmm babygirl you pussy is dripping wet." He told her as he thrust faster into her now eager mouth. "And look at you sucking me so good. You are a very good girl."

Sussie moaned as he thrust his fingers and his thumb rolled over her clit. Her hips were rocking up and down to his fingers rhythm, trying to reach her peak.

"I am going to cum babygirl. I want you to swallow every drop." He said through gritted teeth. He thrust a little deeper with his strokes, as he continued to work her aching pussy. "Get ready babygirl. Here it comes!" he shouted as his cock exploded in her mouth. His cock pulsed his hot load into her mouth almost gagging her but she took it all down well. When every last drop was drained from his balls he removed his cock from her mouth and moved down between her now spread thighs.

"Here's your reward babygirl." Was all he said as his tongue lapped up her slit and focused on her swollen bud. His fingers thrust into her again, long and deep and fast. After only a few minutes of his fingers thrusting into her, he suckled her clit into his mouth and she came hard, crying out in her release, her hips bucking her drench pussy into his face. He loved it. He licked and cleaned up all her release then lay down next to her, watching her trying to calm her breathing.

"You see babygirl. Submit and be rewarded." He closed his eyes feeling more relaxed than he had in a long while. He felt like he was home and all because of his babygirl.

Sussie tried to remain awake, even after she heard his breathing evening out into a gentle snore but she was exhausted. It had been a long day, with exciting and frightening events and much confusing emotions. Her eyes closed and she fell asleep next to her captor.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers
12