Uncle Jake Ch. 06

Story Info
Babygirl receives a few more lessons.
6.8k words
4.49
53.2k
17

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

Jake woke up before dawn, feeling well rested and relaxed. He propped himself up on his elbow and look down at his niece. She was in deep slumber, lying on her side, her head resting on her upstretched arm. He contemplated taking her as she lay there but then changed his mind. He wanted to get some things done before she awoke. He carefully got up off the bed and went to the restroom. He relieved himself and then got into the shower. Humming to himself he worked out his plans for their journey to his private get away. There was quite a bit to do, including securing Sussie's best friends silence.

Once showered and dressed, he got his and his nieces phone and quietly exited the motor home. Locking the door behind him, he thought how he was going to have to secure that as well from the inside. A trip to the local hardware store was included in his plans. He had walked a little from the motor home, well out of ear shot of anyone and dialed his business partner.

"What's up Jake?" his friend answered the phone immediately.

"Hey Barry I got something I need you to do for me." He talked low into the cell phone.

"Hmmmm sounds serious Jake. You in trouble?" His friend's voice was full of concern.

Jake chuckled, "Nothing you can't help me with."

"Really? Well do tell." Barry laughed knowing when Jake started off like that, it had to do with a woman.

Jake began explaining his situation, pulling out his niece's phone from his back pocket. He searched her address book and found the name he was looking for.


"Sarina Lincoln." Jake gave his friend the name. He then gave him the address and they talked for a bit more. Satisfied that his friend knew what he wanted him to do, he said his goodbyes and then headed back to the motor home.

He quietly re-entered the vehicle and made his way over to his niece. She had rolled over to her other side and didn't look comfortable. He checked her hands and they were cold. In her sleep she was twisting the rope and cutting off her circulation. He went to his locked cabinet and removed a pair of faux fur handcuffs with a length of chain attached to it. He wanted her tied but he didn't want her skin rubbed raw from the rope.

He untied her wrists from the rope and then placed the cuffs over each wrist. The sound of them clicking shut sent a rush of pleasure through him. He went and retrieved some tools from the box under his driver's seat. He worked the link at the end of the chain open and fastened it to the attachment for the bed. He closed the link back up and checked it to make sure it was secure. Pleased that she wouldn't be able to get out of the cuffs or the chain he bent down and gently kissed her on the forehead. Now she would be able to lower her arms but still wouldn't be able escape. She stirred a little then placed her hands under her cheek. Jake smiled at the innocence of her pose. He took some more chain from the cabinet and secured the ankle binds he was going to need for later.

Sussie woke up to the smell of bacon cooking. Her stomach grumbled in response as she slowly opened her eyes. She went to stretch and found she couldn't separate her arms. She looked up quickly to see her wrists secured in a fur covered pair of handcuffs . Suddenly the events of the previous night filled her mind. Of her sucking her uncle's cock, him licking her into pleasure, him taking her hard and deep, the video he was blackmailing her with, every lurid detail.

She twisted her body around and looked over to the kitchen. There was her uncle with his back to her, cooking breakfast like normal. But everything wasn't normal. She was tied to the bed still. She had noticed that her binding had been changed to a much softer material but underneath it was cold steal. Though she was grateful for being more comfortable she didn't want to be tied up at all.

"Good morning babygirl." Her uncle turned and looked at her with a smile. What was so good about it she thought a little bit angry? She was tied. She was his captive. Didn't he understand that she would be with him willingly?

"I need to go to the restroom." She responded.

"I know you do. But we need to get something straight." He told her as he turned the burner off. He walked over to her and knelt down by the bed taking hold of her cuffed covered wrists. "Every time you need something you will give me something in return. Tit for tat let's say." He waited for her to respond but saw that she was going to remain quiet. The new day had brought his babygirls stubbornness out.

He got up and went back to the stove. He scooped out the hash browns he had been cooking and placed them on the serving plate.

"I need to go to the restroom." She told him loudly.

Jake put the plate down on the counter and walked back over to her. He grabbed hold of her hair and gripped it in his palm. "I told you I know you do. Because of your stubbornness, instead of giving me a kiss like I was going to ask, you can suck my cock." He told her shoving down his sweat pants to reveal his semi hard cock.

Sussie stared down at his half erection and wondered as to why he was wanting this? He wasn't even fully hard, not that aroused.

"Take my cock into your mouth and suck it babygirl." He commanded. No smile. No anger. "Don't do it and you can sit there until you are ready to."

Her bladder was begging for relief and it wasn't like she hadn't sucked him before. She raised both bound hands to his cock and held him still as she lowered her mouth onto his raising erection. He was turned on by controlling her she realized in that moment.

"Suck me good babygirl. Use your tongue too." He told her spreading his legs a bit.

She worked her tongue as she sucked on his now hard cock. Her head bobbed up and down as she worked her mouth over his stiff pole. What was it about this man and his cock that made her body respond with such desire? She could feel her juices started to flow and her pussy begin to tingle.

He suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled his sweat pants back up. "Now I am going to undo your cuffs. Please don't be foolish babygirl or I may have to secure you in a way you won't like." He told her as he unlocked the cuffs and grabbed hold of her arm. He led her to the restroom, all the way to the toilet.

When he made no attempted to move she realized that he had no intention of leaving her with any privacy. Being that she wasn't wearing anything she sat down on the toilet and used the restroom. Once done, she got up and went to the sink. She washed her hands thinking how she might convince him that he didn't need to tie her back up.

"Let's put some lotion on your wrists." He said already pumping the lotion into his hand. He worked the lotion onto her wrists and massaged lightly until all the lotion was rubbed in. He told her to brush her teeth and patiently watch her until she was finished.

"Time to eat little one," He took hold of her arm again and led her to the table where he had not only had a single padded cuff for her wrist but an ankle cuff as well. The latter being short so that she was only able to move her foot but a few inches. After securing ankle and wrist he brought her plate over to her. "You will eat. I will not have you starving yourself."

Sussie said nothing but picked up the fork. She was hungry and there was no point in starving herself. She was going to need her strength. First she would try to convince him to release her. If that didn't work then she was going to need her wits to try to escape. She was torn with that last thought though. She loved her Uncle Jake, even now with what he was doing and she didn't want him to get into trouble. She just wanted everything to return to before he tied her up.

Perhaps he was just continuing his lesson. It was his punishment for her for tempting him. Maybe after a little while he would release her and they could continue on their love making.

"Lost in thought babygirl?" he asked her taking a bite of his bacon

"I don't understand why you have to tie me Uncle Jake. I won't go anywhere and I want to have sex with you." She told him looking up into his eyes.

"You have a limited amount of information of sex babygirl. You only see the obvious. I plan to show you a wider scope of what it is." He smiled at her.

"What more can there be?" She asked confused. For all that she had read, saw or heard, it must have been basic information or basic sex acts.

Jake grinned into his coffee, took a sip and set the cup down. "So much more than you know. We will start your education later though. You need to finish and then we need to get on our way." He said getting up and taking his empty plate to the sink. He began washing the dishes and left her to think on what he had said.

Sussie was not completely innocent of the various things that took place during sex between different people. She just hadn't really focused her attention on any of it. Her thoughts started to think on things she had seen on the web or what her friends may have touched on but still she felt she didn't have the full picture like her uncle had suggested. She finished eating and went to get up forgetting about the cuff around her ankle. "Owe." She yelped when the metal bit into her skin.

"Careful." He warned. "Here let me get that." He took the plate from her and washed it as she massaged her ankle as best she could.

Once done with the dishes he unlocked her cuffs and led her back to the bed. He commanded her to sit down on the bed, pushing down on her shoulders until she sat. Once he had her wrists secured, he told her to lie down on her back. She lay down on the mattress and watched him move to the end of the bed. He bent and she heard the sound of chain. Oh no. He was going to tie down her ankles too?

"Oh wait I forgot something." He said winking at her. She watched him walk over to the cabinet and unlock it. He pulled out a thong underwear and what looked like a remote. He relocked the cabinet, putting the key in his pocket.

Walking back over to her, he began to put her right foot through one of the holes and then her left in the other. He worked them up and once on, Sussie realized there was something different about this thong. There was a hard object centered right on her clit. He reached up to that little hard object and pressed. Nothing happened until he raised the remote and click a button. A low buzz tickled her clit and she understood his intention. He was going to have control over this pantie vibrator and she was going to have to lay there and suffer whatever torture he was going inflict on her.

"Now I really don't want to do this babygirl but I have to. Until I know that you won't try to gain any attention." He said picking up a long strip of material. He walked over to behind her head and she began begging him.

"No Uncle Jake. Please don't put that on me. I promise to be quiet. Please I don't want that thing on me." Her eyes pleaded up at him along with her words.

"Sorry baby." He said working the cloth over and in her mouth, making sure that it did not cover her nose.

Happy that she was secured and he could get started on their way, he couldn't resist turning the panty vibe up higher. He heard her groan as the buzzing became louder, more intense on her clit. Yes he could control the dose of pleasure he wanted her to have from the driver's seat. His cell phone rang and he retrieved it and saw Barry's number on the screen. He clicked the remote again and the vibe changed back to the lower setting. Sussie closed her eyes moaning.

"Yes. What's up?' He asked his friend without saying his name.

Barry gave him the news that within two days he was going to have Sussie's best friend secured and at Jakes place. Jake thanked him and closed his cell phone. He walked over to the table by the couch and turn on the video recorder he had set up. It was secured down and connected to the screen by his controls at the driver's seat. He was going to be able to watch his niece as he drove. And he was going to enjoy it.

"Now babygirl, I have to get us going. You stay back here and enjoy the ride." He told her kissing her cheek before making his way over to the driver's seat. He had closed the drapes that separated the cabin area from the rest of the vehicle as a safety precaution. Viewing her on the screen would also alert him to any danger she might cause herself.

Sussie lay there with the vibe humming against her clit, unable to do anything but lay there and suffer with it. She was getting very turned on but it was not enough to make her cum either. How long did he plan on her to lay here like this and suffer she wondered. How long could she take it? She was totally aware that it was going to be as long as he liked.

Jake drove for about two hours, alternating the strength of the vibe on Sussie's clit. He watched her buck her hips in desperation, hoping that it would cause the much needed orgasm to take place. He could hear her moaning from the back and after about another hour felt she may need to visit the restroom again. He found a good area to pull over and went through the drapes.

"How are you doing babygirl?" He asked knowing full well she was horny and worked up. He walked to the end of the bed and look between her legs. "Mmmmm you have soaked that thong in your pussy juices. It makes me want to lick you all up." He told her smiling. She shook her head yes and he chuckled.

"Do you want to cum babygirl?" he asked sitting on the edge of the bed. He leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth, loving how she pushed her breasts forward for him, needing more. He lightly bit her nipple, scrapping it with his teeth, and then licked around it. "You are delicious." He told her sucking onto the other one.

Sussie thought she was going to die from want. His teeth on her nipple should not feel good she told herself. When he lightly bit her and then dragged his teeth over the sensitive bud there was some pain but there was even more pleasure. She groaned as he did the same to the other.

"I want you to cum too honey." He said getting up. He went to one of the drawers and pulled out the rope he had used on her the previous night. He returned to her and bound her wrists before undoing the cuffs. He then pulled the length left in the rope through a ring attached to the ceiling above and loosely tied it off. He went to the end of the bed and undid the leather bands on her ankles. He rubbed her ankles, removed the thong and told her to sit up on her knees. She followed his orders, breathing heavy, eager to do as he asked in order to get relief. Once in position, he undid the rope and pulled more of it through the ring causing her body to raise just enough for him to get his body underneath hers.

"Spread your legs babygirl." She complied and he pulled it a bit tighter, and then tied it off. Perfect.

She was on her knees with her legs spread. Her torso was straight; arms over her head making her lush breasts look even more tempting. He reached over and cupped both of them in his hands, pinching the nipples between his thumbs and fingers. He wanted to kiss her but he also liked the gag on her. He wanted to take her just like this.

He removed his cloths in front of her, letting her watch his skin being revealed to her. His hard cock bobbed once free of his sweat pants and her eyes were riveted on it. Jake took his stiff rod in his hand and stroked it. "You want this babygirl?" She nodded yes looking up into his eyes.

He maneuvered himself underneath her spread legs. He grabbed hold of his throbbing cock and spanked it against her dripping pussy and clit. "You are so wet honey. I know you are aching to have me fill you aren't you?" She groaned as she nodded. He slid his cockhead through her slit and placed it at her entrance. Placing his hands on her hips, he thrust upward, filling her completely with his thick meat. They both moaned in unison at his invasion. He began slowly pumping his hips up and down causing her to moan again.

"You are so tight and hot." He told her as his cock worked faster into her pussy. Soon the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and her wet pussy being pounded filled the air. She was unable to move much in her position but rocked her hips as best she could. Jake reached up and began to pull on her erect nipples causing more moans to escape from behind her gag. When it appeared that she was on the brink Jake stopped completely. She groaned behind her gag and looked down at him with pleading eyes.

Jake waited a few minutes, still playing with her nipples before he began to thrust into her again. He was close to cumming, but didn't want her flying over the edge yet. He pounded into her fast and hard for a few minutes then stopped again. Sussie growled in frustration above him and he couldn't help but chuckled. The little minx wanted to be fucked, not played with. But he was starting his lessons with her so it was best to get this over with so she could begin learning.

Again his cock pumped her fast and hard, longer this time. When he felt that she was going to begin her climax he pulled out. He got out from under her, as she moaned and began to cry. He stood up on the bed in front of her and jacked his thick hard cock until his cum shot onto her breasts in thick ropes. He watched her as he came, her eyes glued to his erupting rod, tears running down her cheeks. "Mmmm babygirl that was so good." He rubbed his hot jism over her erect nipples causing her to grown out loud. "You are so sexy babygirl. Thank you." He kissed her tear streaked face and got off the bed.

He went into the restroom and brought back a portable urinal. "I know you didn't cum yet baby. You will learn that your orgasms belong to me. I will be the controller of them not you. Now you should relieve your bladder before I have to drive again." He ignored her tears and waited patiently until she was able to urinate. He went back to the restroom and came out with a wet cloth. He cleaned off her breasts and her cunnie noticing how her hips moved as he cleaned her. He replaced the vibe panty on her and chuckled when she began to squirm. "Easy babygirl, I will let you cum later. He promised as he began retying her back onto the bed. Once done he went to the restroom himself and put his cloths back on. He went to the fridge and brought over a cup with water and a straw. He helped her to drink some of it before putting it back. He next got a tissue and had her blow her nose into it. If her nose was blocked she wouldn't be able to breathe with her gag on.

"A few more hours and we will stop for lunch sweet heart and more of your lessons." He added with a wink. He left her and got back behind the wheel, turning the video screen back on. He watched her for a moment laying there unmoving. He picked up the remote and clicked the button, watching her on the screen as the vibration startled her. She began moving on the bed trying to move her hips to gain more satisfaction. He turned the motor on but left his seat. He went into the back and went to his locked cabinet. He opened it and took out the small nipple cups and a small lock.

Sussie had heard him come back in and go over to the cabinet. What was he up to she wondered. Watching him walk over to her, she wasn't quite sure what he held in his hands. "These will keep your nipples stimulated babygirl. I can't have your pussy the only thing aching for my touch." He told her as he fastened them on her nipples. Happy they were on correctly he bent down and shortened the chain attached to her wrist cuffs, causing her arms to be raised above her head, therefore pushing her breasts up and out. He locked the chain in place staring at her stretched out form. She looked so sexy like that. The sight caused his cock to become rigid again but he left it alone. There was plenty of time later to satisfy his lust.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers
12