Uncle Jake Ch. 07

Story Info
Uncle Jake and Barry meet up at the hideaway.
6.3k words
4.39
36.8k
13

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

Jake was able to drive for hours before he heard Sussie beginning to stir in the back. He had stopped once during the drive and had removed the gag from her mouth. She slept deep and hard through the whole time he drove and he was sure that after dinner she would probably fall back asleep. He would fall asleep with her but for only a few hours. He planned on getting the rest of the driving done that night and the following day while she slept so that they would be at his place and he could get her secured inside. He also wanted another lesson with her before Barry got there with Sarina in hand.

Ah the lovely little Sarina. Where Sussie was tanned and light of hair, Sarina was fair skinned and dark haired. They sat on the opposite ends but both were beauties. He was going to enjoy some time with Sarina. His felt himself stiffen with the idea.

He walked over to Sussie and stared down into her opened eyes. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes." Sussie answered but her voice sounded hoarse.

"I got us dinner already." He told her and went over to the front cabin and got the bags of burgers and fries. He went to the small refrigerator and got her a soda. He brought it all back on a tray and placed it over her lap that she was now sitting up.

Jake walked away from her stretching, trying to work out the soreness of his muscles. He could use another massage from Sussie but he wasn't going to risk her trying something foolish. He would just take something for it. And it was the perfect excuse for him to use to give Sussie the sleeping pills that he wanted her to take insuring no trouble for him to deal with.

Sussie couldn't find a thing to say to her Uncle. Now awake she was trying to deal with all that had happened that day. She was surprised by her urgent desire to agree to anything he asked in order to find her sexual release. And how could she love that thing being up her ass. At the moment of her climax she was so in tune to the moment, but now with time passing she was afraid that perhaps there was something wrong with her.

"You are too quiet babygirl. What are you thinking?" Jake asked concerned. It was not like her to remain quiet and he wanted her to still trust in him.

Sussie shrugged and took another French fry into her mouth. She chewed slow refusing to look into his eyes now.

Jake reached over and lifted her chin up with his fingers. "Look at me babygirl." He commanded softly. "Tell me."

Sussie felt vulnerable but at the same time felt a strong need to say what she was feeling. "I am ashamed of how I acted. How can I like what you did to me?" She finished a stray tear running down her cheek.

Jake smiled as he leaned over and kiss the tear. "You baby, were magnificent. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You felt wonderful didn't you?" When she merely nodded he continued. "And yet now you want to claim that it was wrong? No babygirl. You felt every nuance of our joining together and you delighted in it."

Sussie gave a slight nod. She could not disagree with her uncle. That would be lying. He didn't seem bothered at all by what they had done. But then she caught herself. It was what he had done that was causing her the conflict wasn't it. What he done and how she seemed to enjoy it. Maybe she just needed more time to think on it.

Dinner was slow and afterwards they went the bathroom ritual again. This time he showered her, dried her and led her back to the bed. He made no move to sexual excite her at all. He needed some sleep.

Jake took some over the counter pain medicine and then got two sleeping pills out. He brought them over to Sussie and told her to open her mouth. When she questioned what they were he told her to take them and she would be able to sleep better and wouldn't be so sore in the morning. After checking to see if she had really taken them he lay down next to her and held her about the waist. He watched as she grew more tired and after a while she was back asleep. Only then did Jake let himself drift off to sleep.

His watch alarm went off and Jake woke up immediately. He was surprised how well rested he felt after just a short nap. He got up from the bed and the excitement of what the day was going to bring got him moving at a quicker pace. Thoughts of having Sussie all to himself alone in his home was enough to get his shaft to thicken. Then his mind turned to Sarina and he grinned, his cock now rigid and throbbing. He laughed at himself and forced his lust back down. There was going to be plenty of time later to satisfy himself in the sweet Sarina. For now it was time to get back onto the road.

The whole of the next day Jake did nothing with Sussie but feed her, clean her and feed her some more sleeping pills. He needed to travel more that day and it was better if he kept her secure and sedated for the rest of their trip.

Jake pulled onto the dirt road and hour before the sunrise. He had made it to his place just as planned and wouldn't have to be rushed to sequestering Sussie. His heart was racing a little with the excitement but he knew to keep a clear head. He pushed all of his sexual desire down as he drove down the somewhat bumpy road slowly. He didn't want to jostle Sussie awake.

He stopped the motor home, turned the engine off and rolled down the window. He sat there for a few minutes relaxing his muscles and listening to the quiet. There wasn't anyone around for a few miles and that was just perfect for what he required for his training of Sussie. He moved to the back and check on Sussie. She was still sound asleep so he left her for now and left the mobile home, locking it and going to the front door and unlocking it.

It wasn't the first time he had been here. No. Barry had thrown a few parties with Jake in attendance. They were just the type of parties that suited both men along with those who participated. Eventually Barry began to use it less and less so he offered to sell it to Jake. Of course Jake had jumped at the chance to own the property. It was perfect for his tastes and lifestyle.

After making sure everything was where he wanted and needed he went back to the mobile home and unfastened all of Sussie bindings. He picked her up, naked and carried her out of the motor home to outside and then into the house. She was light in his arms as he carried her to a sparsely furnished bedroom all the way in the back of the home. The room was almost all by itself having been an afterthought of Barry's once the house had been finished. The room was made specifically for what Jake was going to use it for, to keep her secured and away from anyone being able to hear or see her.

Jake laid her down on the full mattress and covered her up with the blanket. It was a little cool and he wanted her to be comfortable. Well for now anyways he smiled to himself. He picked up the long chain and grabbed the binding, working fast to secure it to her left ankle. He locked it down and draped the chain holding the key around his neck. Once fully satisfied that she was not going to escape or be harmed he left her and closed and locked the door. Then went to his own bedroom and laid down on his bed. He need to get a nap in before his friends arrival with his new captive.

"Swallow me Sarina!" Barry growled as the dark girls head bobbed up and down on his coming shaft as he drove down the highway towards the appointed meeting place. They would be there shortly, twenty minutes at the most and then their fun would really start.

He thought back on the last few days enjoying his flair for deceit when necessary. He had one of his friends in the area follow Sarina the moment Jake had called his with the task. It was simple to meet up with her at a club she was frequenting and introduce himself as Jakes friend Barry. He didn't mind using his own first name because she was getting away from him from that point on anyways. He charmed her and bought her drinks throughout the night, telling her how Jake wanted to surprise Sussie for a birthday gift. His errand was to simple tell her the surprise and see if she wanted to come along.

Sarina was suspicious at first having only ever met Jake. None of his friends were ever around when he came to visit with Sussie and her family. But he showed her picture of him and Jake, told her of Jakes birthday surprise and when she still appeared sceptical he called Jake so she could talk to him herself.

Jake had already given Barry the go ahead to contact him if it was necessary once hearing what ruse Barry was going to use. So when Barry called him he was ready for every question she had. Of course, Sussie was worn out and not feeling so good so he wasn't going to wake her up but Sarina would be seeing her friend soon anyways he told her. And then he went into great detail what the plans were for Sussie's present. Once Sarina was satisfied she handed the phone back to Barry and asked him to give her a few minutes to talk to her friends.

Barry watched as young dark haired beauty walked away from him. He looked her over appreciatively and grinned when she looked back over her shoulder and winked at him. Oh yeah he was going to tap that ass tonight he thought to himself taking out a little vile. Looking around, making sure to not be noticed he slip the grounded up pill into Sarina's coke. He got the stir stick from his own drink and mixed the powder thoroughly in her drink. Once done, he leaned on the bar watching the girls every move, looking for any signs that he was going to have to counter attack any arguments that her friends might come upl.

She walked back to him slowly, alone and grinned at him. "When would we be leaving?'

"Oh we have only about a half hour luv before I got to leave. The plane is being refueled and restocked as we speak so any longer than that and we are going to miss out flight time. We don't want to delay Jake or Sussie for that matter do we?" He smiled at her handing the drink to her.

He smiled at her nonchalantely as she took a drink and didn't put it down. Good. He was hoping that she would finish the whole thing before they left. The drive to the airport would give the extacy time to kick in. And then he would have the raven haired vixen to himself to play with while they traveled to meet Jake.

He acted the perfect gentleman with a slightly naughty twist towards her, knowing almost instantly that this was the one out of the two girls that was the thrill seeker while he waited her to finish her drink. Once the glass was empty he suggested she use the restroom because there would be no stopping until they were on the plane.

He watched her leave him, his eyes focused on her shapely legs for a moment before traveling up to her lovely swaying ass. She had a very sexy walk, he smiled, the kind that said "Come fuck me." Her waist was slim and her breasts on the small side but they were perky and enough for his hands and mouth to delight in. She didn't keep him waiting long and was soon right back beside him letting him know that she was ready. He even teased her by asking her what would her parents think of what she was doing. She had simply laughed and said they never really paid much mind to her anyways. She was used to it. Barry sort of felt sorry for her as he lightly grasp her elbow and escorted her outside and into his black Jaguer. Well sort of. It wasn't going to change anything that he had planned for her in any way. After getting her into the passenger side, he went around and got into the car giving her a reassuring smile as he started the engine and drove away with the unsuspecting girl. He made no stops and headed straight for his private jet that was ready and waiting for his arrival.

Barry made sure to keep Sarina entertained with his easy going manner and flirting. It wasn't long before the dark haired wench was touching him at every opportunity, brushing a breast against his arm, pressing her thigh against his as they sat in his private jet. He instructed his crew to give them some privacy as he poured her some champagne and slowly seduced her. He had a stiff cock that needed some release and this lovely young woman was going to help him out on this trip. It was one of the little perks for taking care of one of Jakes "problems". They had agreed to that from the very first time they had helped each other out.

The drug he had given her was already taking affect. He had had to help her into the plane, playing the gentlemen and offering his arm and asking her is she was alright. When she said she just felt a little dizzy he immediately helped her over to the comfortable couch so she could sit down. Once he had her settled he sat down next to her and calmly talked to her about his plane and all the neat little gadgets it had. She had a very relaxed smile on her face as she listened to him and asked him questions. He was a bit surprised when he offered her the champagne and she took it, thinking with her dizzyness she would refuse.

"I have only had champagne twice, both at wedding." She told him before taking another sip.

"Well do you like it then?" he asked sounding interested.

She smiled seductively putting the glass down on the table. "Not as much as I am liking the view of you right now."

Barry raised his eyes and leaned back on the couch. He kept his face pleasant but said nothing waiting to see what she would do. He locked eyes with her as she leaned over and brushed her full lips over his, her tongue peeking out to trace across his parted lips.

"Mmmm nice." She whispered before lightly sucking his bottom lip into her mouth. She slowly pulled away then kissed him more demandingly. Barry moaned as her tongue slipped into his mouth and began to dance with his. Yes, he was going to find some much needed pleasure with her.

Barry remained still as she kissed him, her hands running over his shirt clad chest. He opened his eyes when he felt her small frame move up and over, straddling his hip and legs. She settle herself down on top of his lap, right onto his raging hard on. Her hands went to the task of unbuttoning his shirt as she continued to kiss him and rub her hot quim into his bulge.

Sarina knew she shouldn't be taking such a risk but she couldn't help herself. With the dizziness gone, a horniness settle in she couldn't resist. She worked his shirt cuffs open and pulled him forward by his shoulders. He helped her to remove the shirt from his body and leaned back again to watch her remove her skimpy black top. When she reach behind to undo her bra, he quickly place his hands over hers bringing them back to the front. He then slide his hands to her back again and unclasp the bra himself, slowly pulling it forward and away from her body. Sarina sighed in pleasure, feeling his hands graze her tingling skin.

Once he had the bra off Barry admired her small but perky breast. They were rose tipped and erect, just begging to be lavished with attention. He leaned in and suckled one tip into his mouth. She moaned at the contact and pushed her breast towards him. He let go of the peek and smile at her, "Like that do you?" When she gave a simple nod he closed his lips around the other while his hands traveled to her ass and gave a good squeeze.

Sarina growled in frustration. She like slow seduction but her blood was pumping and asking for a faster pace. She moved to get up off of him to remove his pants but fell over onto the couch. Laughing she turned over onto her back, her butt hanging on the edge of couch, skirt hiked up and legs slightly parted. Her laughter quickly died when Barry swiftly moved down to between her legs and ran his hands up her skirt.

Barry got hold her the waist band of lace panties and pull them down and off. Not giving her a chance to react he place his hands on her knees and spread her legs further, inhaling at her musky scent. He looked up to catch her watching him and he gave her one of his geniune wicked smiles. Yes he was going to like her sweet pussy and enjoy what she giving him. He flicked his tongue over her sensitive clit and her hips bucked up off of the couch. Not wasting time he planted his tongue more firmly on the spot and began circling it around the swollen nub.

Sarina groan in pleasure, his tongue torturing her pleasure button. He was good at this she thought to herself, raising and lowering her hips. He kept his eyes locked with her as he trailed his tongue down her wet slip and sucked and pulled on her pussy lips. Sarina moaned louder then realized that
Barry men could probably hear her. She grab a nearby pillow and buried her lower face into it, muffling any sounds she was making.

Barry chuckled at her actions. What she was doing wasn't really masking the sounds she was making. And would help even less when he had her cumming for him, but he wasn't going to tell her that. Let her think she was having some privacy. The face was every one of his men were in the cockpit watching the whole seen. And he was determined to make sure they had a great show.

He thrust two fingers into her dripping cunt, loving the sound of her gasp at the sudden intrusion. He began finger fucking her in time with his flicking tongue, his cock becoming harder with each passing moment. He kept his mouth moving with her rocking hips, licking at her fountain of pussy juice. He pulled away telling her to play with her nipples then resumed his feast between her legs.

Sarina grabbed her breasts and began to massage them and play with her nipples. She pulled and tweek them, the ache building the tension in her throbbing pussy. She was going to cum quickly and told him so. With that said he added another finger into her tight hole and sucked her clit into his mouth. Sarina felt her pussy set fire and she climaxed hard, biting onto the pillow her face was buried in, groaning over and over.

Barry undid his pants and shove them down his thighs with his free hand, letting his cock spring forth. As she was still cumming he removed his fingers and plunged his thick shaft into her clasping pussy. Her wet tight walls grasped at him and he loved it. He began to plunge his cock in and out of her cunt, not giving her time to come down and get a concience of what she was doing. She removed the pillow from her face to look at him and smiled dreamily as his mouth latched onto her nipple and suck on it.

Sarina raised her hips to meet his as she felt her pussy beginning to heat up again. He was thick and hard and fucking her pussy with a purpose. God she loved it. There had been something lacking with the young men she had been having sex with. They were too sensitive to her every move. Almost trying too hard to please her, but this man wasn't like that at all. He knew what he wanted and he took it. And he knew how to please her. There was no hesitation what so ever on his part. She made a decision right then, as he plowed her pussy, that she was no longer dating men her own age. Older men were going to be her new goal. With that decided she raise up and pushed him back, disengaging from him. She pushed him again until he was laying on the floor, pants down to his knees now and grinning up at her. She quickly straddled him, grasping his wet stiff member and placing it at her entrance. She pushed herself down hard onto his hard cock and groan in unison with him. He filled her completely to her delight. She moved her body up and down his shaft, her clit riding along his length. Her hand reach behind her and she gently cupped and massaged his full balls as she rode him hard and fast, gasping for air. She tingled and ached everywhere, her whole body seeming to need release.

Barry loved how she aggresively took over their fucking. He was used to being in control but it was always good to let a woman, when she was feeling this inclined, to take the lead and fuck him into sexual bliss. She was making loud and high grunting noises with each plunge down onto his cock, fucking him harder and faster. And he knew that she was ready to cum all over his cock. He sucked his own finger into his mouth, wetting it good. He ran his hand over and into her butt cheeks, finding her puckered hole. He didn't take his time and just plunged it into her back hole, all the way in. She yelled, landing hard on his cock and her pussy began to violently clamping down onto his throbbing meat. She keened loudly as she came, still riding him hard, her clenching pussy milking his cock into cumming. His hot jism shot out and filled her creaming cunt as she continued cumming on her cock.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers
12