Uncle Jake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

With the waves of pleasure easing up she fell onto his torso, breathing hard. Barry grinned, satisfied and pleased by her enthusiasm. Granted the drug he gave her probably spurred her lust on, but there was no denying Sarina was one horny gal. He looked to her face and laughed. The girl had promptly passed out. Now that was a first for him!

The feel of Sarina's hands closing up his pants brought him back to the moment. He had enjoyed the time they had shared on the plane and during the drive, the reason for them being a bit late, but now things were going to change. Good horny sex between two people was great but in a matter of minutes they would arrive and the sex advice giving girl was going to find out what all was really planned for her. Barry got hard again thinking on it and smiled to himself. Sarina commented on his good mood and he just smiled more.

Barry arrived with a very cheery Sarina in tow. Jake stepped outside as the two exited Barry's Suv. He watched his friend walk around to gather the beauty into his arms and kiss her thoroughly. She ran her hands over his chest and trailed one down to his crotch as she moaned into his mouth. Oh she was a wild one Jake thought to himself. He was sure whatever it was that Barry had given her was part of the cause but she was looking over his friends shoulder right into Jakes eyes. What Jake saw there made his cock jerk awake in his pants.

"Let me introduce you to Sarina." Barry said pulling away from the dark haired girl. He took hold of her hand and pulled her along towards Jake.

"Oh we have met already haven't we Sarina?" Jake winked at her.

"mmmmm yes. Five years ago at Sussie's thirteenth birthday party. And have known each other since." Sarina grinned as she reached up and place a kiss on Jake's cheek.

"That's the best you can do Sarina?" Jake asked looking to Barry. Barry nodded slightly, letting Jake know that he was more than ready to share the girl and she was more than ready to except almost anything they wanted.

Sarina smile seductively at Jake. She placed her body up against him, smashing her apple sized breasts into him as she wrapped her slender arms around his neck. "I can do better than that." She stated matter of fact, as her mouth grazed over his. She slid her tongue into his parted lips and kissed him. Her lips were lush and her tongue wicked. Jake didn't ask permission. He brought his hands around and cupped her firm ass cheeks, pulling her forward to feel his full erection against her stomach. She giggled into his mouth and released his lips.

"Where is Sussie?" She asked Jake smiling.

"Oh she is still feeling a bit under the weather. I thought to let her sleep a bit longer to make sure she is rested." Jake lied and didn't care. There was no way Sarina was going to see Sussie. That was not the reason for her purpose of being there.

Barry came up behind her and pressed into her from the back when Jake removed his hands from her backside. Sarina turned her head to look at him and smiled. "Now boys, you are going to have to give me a bit of room. One at a time please." She told them showing a little nervousness.

"Oh but we don't play that way little Sarina." Barry breathed against her neck as he ground his hips and cock into her ass.

"What do you mean?" Sarina asked and then moaned when Jake began to tweak her already erect nipples.

Sarina was sandwich between the two men and though she felt a little apprehensive she was also getting aroused. She had never done it with two men at once before so she wasn't sure if this was turning out to be a good idea. When she made to speak again, Jake claimed her lips while his hands still made their seductive assault on her breasts. Barry was behind her pulling her panties down her legs and removing them from off of her feet. When she made to pull away from Jake, he merely wrapped his arms around her and held her in place, deepening the kiss as Barry came up behind her again.

Barry let his hand run up under her skirt and over her ass, lightly caressing her to calm her down. She was struggling a little with Jake but Barry noticed that she was kissing his friend back also. He trailed his fingers down to her slit and found her wet and hot beneath his touch. He heard her moan into his friend's mouth and smiled at Jake. Jakes eyes twinkled back at him as he pulled back from Sarina's mouth.

"You're wet Sarina." Barry said from behind her. "You can't deny it." He told her bringing his pussy drenched fingers to her face. She looked at them and pulled back slightly as he brought them near her mouth. "Clean your juice from my fingers Sarina."

Sarina turned her head away not sure that she would like what he was telling her to do and soon regretted it. Barry grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head back around. He grip was tight as well as his voice. "Now Sarina, suck your juices from my fingers."

Sarina was a little scared so she did what he told her. She sucked his two fingers into her mouth and cleaned her wetness from them. She found that didn't mind the taste of herself at all. "That is good." He told her as he let go of her hair.

Jake watched her face as she took a long breath. She wasn't sure what was taking place and wasn't sure what she should do. He took advantage of the fact and lightly took hold of both her wrists. He raised them above her head as she looked up at him questioningly. Before she could ask a word Barry had his hands on her breasts massaging them in his large palms. Sarina couldn't help but moan as she continued to stare into Jakes eyes. Suddenly her eyes widened as the sound of material being ripped filled the quietness of the morning.

Barry grabbed hold of the collar of her flimsy top and tore it down and apart, exposing her braless breasts. "Ahh aren't they beautiful in their smallness." Barry crooned grabbing hold of her waist as she began to struggle.

"Very beautiful. Not as full and lush as Sussies but perfect in their own right." Jake said leaning down to take one perky nipple into his mouth still holding her wrist up and together.

"Stop it. Can't we slow this down a moment?" Sarina asked getting a little angry.


Jake sucked her nipple harder into his mouth as she tried to pull away from him. Barry pushed her forward into Jakes mouth and she yelped when he lightly bit her. He left that breast and latch onto the other giving it the same treatment. Sarina began to struggle all the more but to no avail. Barry had his arms locked around her waist and ground his stiff dick into her backside, watching his friend enjoying her struggle and her breasts.

"Let me go!" Sarina shouted hoping that her anger would get through their lust. . Barry grabbed hold of her hair again with one hand and pulled her head back.

"We are far away from anyone Sarina so yelling will get you nowhere. " He told her walking away to leave Jake to control her struggling body.

"You can't do this." She turned her attention to Jake. "What would Sussie say if I told her?" She was desperate and she was letting them know that she did hold a card to play with. Little did she know that the deck was rigged so that she loss no matter what.

Barry laughed as he got something out the back of the SUV while Jake smiled down at her wickedly grabbing hold of her waist with his free arm. "Now you definitely will not be seeing your friend will you?"

She was about to ask what he meant when Barry took hold of her wrists from Jake and pulled her arms behind her back. He tied them together and pulled back on them to pull her body back against him. "Mmmm I like you tied Sarina. I like it a lot. Shall we gag her?" Barry looked to his friend.

"No. I have something to keep her mouth shut while she is out here." Jake smiled unfastening his pants.

Sarina's eyes widened at the sight of his large and swollen tool. This was the second largest cock she had seen within the last few days, the other belonging to Barry. Fear caused her to start sweating but she also, to her horror, was aware that she was sexually charged from what was taking place.

Barry placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees. She was now kneeling with Jake's very erect member right in her face. She couldn't stop herself from licking her lips as she looked up at him to plea once more for her release.

Jake cut her off, knowing she was going to speak again. He didn't want her doing nothing with her mouth but sucking his cock. "Suck it." He commanded her, pushing forward so that the tip oozing with precum was against her lips. She felt Barry's hand in her hair again holding her tightly as he spoke. "Suck his cock and do it nicely Sarina. No teeth. Do you understand?" He pulled her hair a little tighter until she nodded in agreement. Lightening his hold but not releasing it he knelt down behind her ass and watched as she slowly took his friend's hard cock into her mouth. He also noticed that she was scared but not crying.

He reached down with his free hand and forcefully spread her knees apart. Luckily they were on grass and she wouldn't get too scratched up. He ran his hand up her thigh and slid his fingers into her wet slit. She was amazingly wet for someone who did not want their attention he told his friend whose long shaft was now being sucked down into Sarina throat. She was sucking him slowly which was alright with both of the men for right now. They were pacing themselves and her for the moment. This wasn't a one shot deal and the first going probably wasn't going to last long anyways. They were too wound up from thinking about this moment for two days.

Jake thrust his hips back and forth at first watching his large cock sinking into Sarina's pretty mouth, but then moved to watch Barry as he undid his pants and removed his own erection. He then slide his arm between her bound ones and her back, grabbing hold of her to secure her in place to suck Jake and so that he could fuck her pussy. He wasted no more time after that and thrust into the sucking girl's wet cunt in one deep push, causing her to yell over Jake's erection. There was that vibration again as she made some more noise of protest as Barry began plowing into her tight pussy. He was fucking her fast and hard, no gentleness, letting her know that he was taking her at his pace.

Sarina could not hold back the scream when Barry's large cock slammed into her pussy with no mercy. They had fucked already, numerous times, before arriving here so she was used to his way of thrusting into her. But this time he was harsher and less caring of her pleasure and comfort. He was pounding into her over and over, the sound of their skin slapping against each other filling her ears along with the pounding of her blood. What started out as pain was slowly turning into pleasure as she resumed sucking Jakes hard shaft.

"Her mouth is hot Barry." Jake told him through clenched teeth. "She takes me all the way down her throat every time."

"Oh yeah she does." Barry huffed behind her. "I think she has had quite a bit of practice. Haven't you Sarina?" He asked her pulling her head back slightly by her hair. Jake was now able to fuck her face a bit more freely as he continued to slide in and out of her dripping pussy.

Sarina was too busy with one large cock in her mouthing fucking her face and the other pounding her cunt to even try to answer. She didn't care at this point. She wanted it to end. She wanted to cum. She wanted the drug she had taken to wear off so she could think straight. But mainly she wanted to go home.

"I am getting close." Jake said interrupting her thoughts. "You are going to swallow all of my cum Sarina." He told her thrusting faster into her hot mouth.

"Me too." Barry said from behind, fucking faster and harder. "There's plenty of cum for you to have all day!" He shouted as his cock unleashed his load to shoot deep into her cunt. "Fuck Yeah!"

Jake took hold of the sides of her head and kept her still as he thrust long and deep into her mouth as he shot his load down her throat. "Take it all Sarina. Swallow my cum!"

Sarina felt both men cumming, one in her cunt and the other in her mouth and moaned in frustration. She was almost there. Her body had tightened up and was about to release her orgasm when they became still in her body and stayed that way for a few moments, their breathing heavy and deep.

Barry slapped her ass and pulled out from her just as Jake pulled his semi erect cock from her mouth. Jake leaned down into her face. "Good girl." She watched as he put his pants back together and walked away from her towards the house.

Barry helped her to get up telling her, "Time to take the party inside. We are not done with you yet little one." With that he led her into the house.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers
12