Uncle Jake Ch. 10

Story Info
Sarina's punishment continues.
3.2k words
4.46
50.4k
13

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

They continued to talk for a bit, slowly making their way back over to where a tied Sarina was glaring at them they would reach out and pull on the nipple clamps, run their hands over her smooth skin, spank her ass, whatever they felt like doing to her. Barry even got distracted for a few minutes opening her pussy lips and playing around with her down there, which only seem to further her frustration. He walked away from the other two and went to retrieve a very lengthy rope. Jake noticed this and commented to Mike.

"I think my friend has an idea." He told Mike as they both look towards Barry.

Barry smiled at them holding up the rope. "Anyone care to help me with her? She's looking a little irritated at the moment."

"Sure" Mike answered following Jake over to the bed; they undid her binds and held onto her as Barry began to wrap her body up in intricate loops and knots. Once he was finished he had her wrists up and behind her head, secured by his intricate rope work. Her legs were spread wide and her calves attached to her thighs, leaving her pussy and ass totally exposed to whatever they wanted to do to her. He had also bound her breasts making the rope snug but not too tight. They moved her around and positioned her so that her ass was aligned with the edge of the bed. Not quite happy yet, Barry attached a chain to her wrist bindings and ran it to the other end of the bed where he locked it down.

"Now that is a sight" Mike smiled down at the girl, looking over her exposed body slowly. "I think it is cunt time for me" his cock was already hard, he reached down and removed her nipple clamps, she screamed behind her gag, surprised at the pain she felt on being set free of them instead of the relief she thought was coming.

"Ahhhh hurts a bit doesn't it Sarina?" Mike smiled running his hand lightly over her reddened nipples, she groaned loud from the contact wondering if her nipples would ever be the same again.

He walked up to her spread legs and tapped her young slit with his hard length. "Mmmm let's see if you are ready for me" Mike said still holding his stiff rod in his hand and rubbing it up and down her slit. "How very wet you are Sarina" he told her thrusting his thick cock into her pussy.

Sarina groaned, but this time in pleasure. Yes, his cock was exactly as she remembered, he was not the largest out of the three but not lacking either, she felt him sliding in and out of her and her pussy trying to clench him to keep him in her, with only a minute of him pumping her cunt he pulled out.

Mike walked over to the cabinet of toys and looked at them carefully. Being that her hole was free Barry stepped right up and filled her cunt with his fat cock. He rocked into her hard and fast as Mike decided what he wanted to use on Sarina. "We are going to fill your cunt up with cum too Sarina. Imagine that." And with that said, and Mike returning, Barry pulled himself out of her and stepped back, stroking his cock, he was curious as to what Mike was up to.

Mike approached her with three things in hand. He handed the blindfold to Jake who immediately went to put it on a muffled, protesting Sarina; he got it around her eyes and tied it off but remained sitting on the bed next to her head as he was doing that, Mike then handed a small vibe with straps on it and asked Barry to attach it around her legs, putting the little buzzer onto her clit, he was left with a black crop which he immediately started tapping against her breasts as Barry worked on getting the contraption onto her tied form. Having a bit of trouble moving her and trying to secure the straps he turned to Jake to maneuver her so he could get it on her. Once done they move her back into position running their hands over her supple body.

"Mmmm how tantalizing you look Sarina." Barry told her cupping a breast and sucking on her nipple. When she groaned behind her gag, he suckled her all the more. Mike flipped the switch on the remote and laid it down on the bed for anyone of the three of the men to get to.

Sarina was lost in a world of pain, pleasure and the effects of the drug. She felt so relaxed but tense at the same time. They had used her ass already and were setting to use her pussy now too. And the thought thrilled her. She knew it shouldn't. She knew she should be appalled but she wasn't one to lie to herself either. She was extremely turned on with all that they were doing to her and even the pain they were causing her was having an effect on her she would have sworn before arriving here that she would not enjoy. She felt the crop make its mark on her inner thighs as Mike tapped them both back and forth. Again the pain, but also extreme pleasure, that shot down to her aching pussy that was being teased by the slow vibrating toy on her clit.

"Ah Sarina, you are so wet you little slut." Mike told her hitting her randomly on her body with the riding crop, while his other hand fondled her dripping cunt.

With a moan as his response, he laughed and continued his fun. He thrust two fingers up her hole and questioned her. "Did you really think you were never going to get caught with all that you did?" When she made no response but kept moaning he strengthened his tap of the crop on her. When she finally shook her head he smiled. "No you didn't, did you?"

Jake had joined Barry in teasing her nipples. They both, now, had a breast each and were sucking, pinching and pulling on them as Mike continued his little talk with her. They were not about to stop him or interrupt him being that it was his daughter who Sarina had used the most. And though Jake was having a sort of revenge now, and later when they transported her, his mind kept drifting back to his little sleeping slave. He had spent minimal time with her trying to get her here and then dealing with Sarina that he was starting to miss her. Mike's voice broke through his thoughts and brought him back to the moment.

"When this is all over and done Sarina, you will not come near my daughter anymore or my family. Do you understand Sarina?" He asked rubbing the tip of the crop lightly over her body. She shook her head that she understood and Mike continued. "Good girl. You are also going to keep this whole thing silent. You will not tell a soul or you will be returning to being a complete slave or worse. Do you understand that?" His voice was as firm as the few hits he made to her inner thighs and throbbing cunt. She immediately agreed to what he said but Mike didn't care for her quickness in agreeing. "I think you need to understand something Sarina. I am going to have you watched. And the moment you look like you are going to say anything to anyone, you will disappear. All the money that your parents have won't make a difference." He did not touch her now, nor did he move in any way waiting and watching her response.

Sarina lay there, feeling the other two men still fondling her but knew by the edge in his voice that he was serious. For some unknown reason, she knew that his threat was really a promise and she was sure that when he meant "disappear" that he probably meant for good. She realized that she should agree and worry about getting her revenge later. It may take her a year or two but she could wait and it would give her time to plot what she wanted to do to them. The sex part of this she could forgive them. It was the humiliation part and the fact that they were in control of her that made her anger run hot!

She tried to talk through her gag but Mike cut her off. "I will not remove that gag. You will wear it until we have you on a plane on your way home. I can't stomach another lie out of that mouth of yours." He placed himself between her legs and slid his hard cock up into her hot channel. "There is so much that you have done but there really is no point going over it all now is there?" He talked as he began to pound her hard and fast. "We're just going to keep you bound and gagged and fuck you like the little lying slut that you are."

Barry chuckled kissing her neck as she moaned from Mike's thrusting into her throbbing cunt. "But you are enjoying yourself aren't you Sarina?" She shook her head letting him know he was correct. Yes she was and she was going to enjoy every second of it.

Mike held onto her thighs, thrusting into her with sure quick stokes. Her cunt was wet and hot around his hard shaft, clasping onto him, trying to bring forth his creamy milk. He had no reason to hold on so he let himself go, cumming hard into her hot channel in spurts. "Who's next?" He asked removing himself from her. Some of his cum spilled out and he smeared it over her wet slit.

Jake got up from the bed and positioned his cock at her entrance. "Ready for some more, cunt?" He asked thrusting fast and deep into her. She moaned, arching her back in pleasure. He felt so hard and thick in her. He immediately began slamming into her, loving how they were using her and how she couldn't hide her true nature. "Yeah you do. You can handle all the cock we are giving you, can't you? You love all the attention and the cum."

Sarina no longer was trying to answer them. At this point they were not looking for any real answers. They were using her and talking to her how they viewed her. It all just increased her arousal further. This was going to be a night where she was going to be thoroughly fucked and she planned to tuck it away in her memory to remember for the rest of her life.

Barry continued to stroke his stiff dick as he watch Jake's cock piston in and out of Sarina sweet cunt. The air smelt of their cum and her arousal and it furthered his lust. He wanted in that hot channel real bad at the moment but was willing to wait until Jake was finished with her. He looked over at their blind folded and gagged captive and noticed her skin was flushing and she was breathing heavier than before. She was ready to cum and they weren't going to let her have her orgasm that easy. She had to work for it as they had all discussed over their drinks. He immediately picked up the remote for the vibe and turned it off. Jake had seen what Barry was doing and stilled himself inside of her.

Sarina growled behind her gag. Damn it. They had stopped short again, right before she could cum. She heard their laughter and became even angrier. She growled again wishing she could move, be free so she could move and get on top of one of their cocks. She didn't care which one. She just knew she needed to cum.

"Ah Poor Sarina, Are you getting frustrated?" Mike asked sitting down next to her. He pinched and pulled on her extended nipple loving how she was nodding fast and moaning at the feel of his hands.

"Well, unfortunately for you we aren't quite done yet." Mike said flatly.

"Not by a long shot. I want some of that pussy before she gets her release." Barry said still stroking his cock and watching Jake as he began to pump back into her tight hole. He grinned seeing Mike's cum seeping around Jake's cock. Damn he loved that sight. He would never get enough of seeing a cum filled cunt being stuffed with more cock and the other man's cum oozing around it.

Jake leaned way over her body, resting his hands on either side of her torso. He placed his mouth next to her ear and spoke lowly, "You were going to try to seduce me Sarina. You thought you were going to be in control." He slid his cock out until just the head was left inside of her. "And now look at you." He thrust his cock all the way back in, grinding into her, pushing his cock in that extra inch. "Our cum slut with no choice or control left to you." He pulled back out as before and held. "I have some information for you Sarina. I would have taken what you offered." He thrust back in, grinding again. "But I would not have given up Susie." He pulled back and thrust in hard. "She was promised to me some years ago by her dad." He was back to fucking her cunt at a slow steady pace as he continued to share what she didn't know. "Does that shock you?" He chuckled, the thought of her shocked making him laugh. "Mike noticed her submissive tendencies when she as very young and she never grew out of it. It's what made her so easy for you to manipulate. And you took advantage of her, the conniving bitch that you are." He was pumping into her hard and long, getting closer to his release. "But I will love and take care of her. Whereas you, I will just use as my cum dump."

With all that said, he fucked her hard and fast. He raised back up slightly, grabbing onto her breast as his hips slapped against her. "You wanted my cock and my cum." He growled out feeling his balls tightening. "And you are getting both, until I can't fuck you anymore."

Sarina had almost cum when he was slow thrusting into her. But when he had told her about how her Dad Mike had given Susie to her uncle she was a little taken back. Jake wanting his niece was one thing but for her father to give her to someone as property was beyond her understanding. He was screwing her harshly and with the momentary shift in her thinking it had caused her arousal to dim a little. What had been feeling wonderful was a bit painful now. She was actually relieved when she felt his cock jerking inside her as he came.

Jake got lost in the feel of Sarina's tight cunt as he fucked her hard and fast. He hadn't taken a woman this hard in a while, not usually finding one that could handle it but he didn't care. When he began speaking to her, his temper started to rise and his actions followed. He was actually glad when he felt his jism shooting out of his shaft and coating her inner walls. He stayed in her unmoving until his cock had release all of his cum. With a heavy sigh he pulled out of her and walked away heading for the restroom.

"Mmmm he fucked you hard didn't he?" Barry asked now standing between her legs. He was looking at her swollen cunt; waiting for Jake's cum to start to ooze from her used hole. With the first sight of it he aimed his aching cock and thrust into her. He picked up the vibe remote and switched it on. He wasn't going to let her cum until he did but he could tell she wasn't as aroused as before. He wanted her to be horny and begging to be fucked as he used her.

Mike got up and left the bed to retrieve something out of his jacket pocket. He walked back over to Barry and handed him a pill. Barry didn't miss a stroke as he questioned Mike about the pill.

"Well my friend works where they are testing this very pill for sexual stimulation for men and women." Mike grinned when Barry took it from him. He took one himself and then handed one to Jake as he walked back over to them. He gestured to Sarina and the other men shook their heads. Jake suggested that they wait until Barry got his little fun in.

Barry shook his head like a dog and howled as his cock pumped in and out of her. "Fuck yeah. We are going to be able to fuck her all night!" And that was something that Barry liked very much. He just hoped that the pill really worked.

Sarina moaned having heard what Mike had said about the pill he was passing to the men. She didn't know if she could do this all night. Her limbs were beginning to ache from being in the stretched positions, of them pounding into her and her holes being used so much. She groaned when she felt the vibe switch to a higher speed. Oh yes, this was going to do it. If Barry kept plowing into her as he was and they didn't turn off the vibe she was going to cum all over his cock.

Barry leaned back and watched his cock sliding in and out of her cunt. She really did have a pretty slit. He reached down and placed his hands under her buttocks and lifted her up towards him. He pumped her hard and fast, feeling the vibe every time he thrust forward. Smiling slyly to the other two men he shut the vibe down and chuckled when she moaned in disapproval. He fucked her another few minutes and then switched it back on. When he felt his cock throbbing into his climax he put it on the highest setting. He pinched and pulled on her nipples and felt her pussy walls begin to clamp down on his thrusting and cumming cock. Her little screams of release filled the room, mingling with his moans as he came in spurts into her womb.

"Fuck yeah! Damn that was hot!" Barry yelled pulling out of her and shutting the vibe off. "God I love cunt." He smiled broadly walking away from them to the restroom.

Sarina was still cumming when Barry pulled out of her and her clit was no longer receiving any more delicious stimulation. Even so, she had cum hard and lay her head back, trying to relax her muscles. She wondered and hoped that, even if they did not let her go right now, they would move her into a different position. She lay there trying to catch her breath and preparing for what they might have for her next.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers