Uncle Jake Ch. 11

Story Info
Jake and babygirl are alone again.
8.7k words
4.49
43.8k
14

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

Jake walked out of the living room and headed to the restroom. He was done. He needed a good night's rest and wanted it to be with his arms around Susie and waking up to her lush body next to his. He cleaned up quickly and dried himself. He walked to her room removing the key from around his neck. Unlocking the door he could hear Barry and Mike talking as they undid Sarina's ropes but paid little else heed to them. He shut and locked the door from the inside, replacing the key around his neck as he walked over to the bed. She was asleep still. Once he rearranged her binding so she could sleep more comfortable, he lay down next to her and gathered her back up against him, spooning her. She snuggled her ass back against him and he smiled. He could take her if he wanted but he was drained of energy and of cum, tomorrow was a new day.

Susie woke slowly, feeling warmth all around her. As her mind came into focus she became aware of His body laying flushed against her. She knew the feel and scent of him. His breathing was deep and even telling her he was still asleep. Not wanting to wake him she lay there motionless thinking on the last few days. She wasn't sure where she was at, having been asleep upon their arrival and having been given what she could only assume was a sleeping pill but she knew it was a home. And she remembered his few visits including the one with the stranger. She blushed at the thought, wondering whose cock had been in her mouth.

The thought of that event made her remember something else. Had she dreamed of Uncle Jake licking and sucking on her pussy or had that only been a dream? She wasn't sure but even now she could feel heat pool between her thighs with the memory. Then other images came flooding back. All those things he had done with her that she had enjoyed. As she lay there remembering details she became wet and hotter by the moment. She couldn't help herself. She still found her uncle sexy and lusted after him.

Suddenly his hand reached over and held onto her right breast, squeezing lightly then stopped. He must still be asleep she thought to herself. Trying to breathe normal, she ever so slowly looked over her shoulder. His eyes were closed but there was a hint of a smile on his face. Could he be playing with her she wondered. She decided to test him. She gently pushed her backside into him as she continued to look at him. He moved his hips slightly but nothing else.

Well wasn't this great she thought to herself. Here she was horny and awake and there he lay, asleep with a smile on his face and a hard cock she couldn't get too. She also needed to go to the bathroom desperately. She figured she was just going to have to wake him up before her bladder could hold no longer and she wet the mattress beneath them.

"Uncle Jake?' She called him softly. She got no response so she said his name louder, "Uncle Jake," adding a little push of her ass into his cock.

She heard him moan behind her and move a little. His hand squeezed her breast again when she pushed back against him again. "Uncle Jake I need to go to the bathroom."

Jake awoke with Sussie's lush backside pressing into him. He found his right hand covering one of her breasts as he slowly opened his eyes. "Morning baby girl."

"I really got to pee." She told him again, squirming under his hand that was traveling from her breast down to her mound. She felt his fingers slide easily through her moist folds and suppressed a groan. First she needed to relieve her bladder.

"Mmmm you are wet baby girl. This pleases me." He told her removing his hand and running it back up to her mouth. "Lick your juices off my fingers." He commanded her.

Susie licked her wetness from his fingers and then took them into her mouth and sucked on them. When she was sure that she had cleaned them all off she removed her mouth and waited on his response.

"Next time you do not stop until I tell you. But I know you must be in dire need to go to the restroom so I will excuse you....this time." He told her as he undid the cuffs from around her wrists. When she was totally free from all binding he walked her over to the door, unlocking it and leading her down the hall to the restroom. He led her in and closed the door.

"You will use the restroom and then you will shower." He told her turning the handles to the shower. He tested the water until he was happy with the temperature and then went over to the sink. He got the soap, shampoo and conditioner that he had gotten just for her and took it over to the shower seat as she got up from the toilet.

Susie watched him as he walked back over to the sink and began removing items she assumed that were for him. A razor, shaving cream and some kind of cologne. As she stepped under the shower she began to think what the day was going to bring for her. He had told her she was his captive now, his slave, but what exactly did he mean by that?

She washed her hair first loving the feel of the lather and her fingers scrubbing away the few days' dirt from her scalp. The water felt good running over her body, like little fingers tantalizing her. She rinsed her hair and then applied the conditioner. She left it in as she got the soap and wash cloth and rubbed it into a fine lather. Washing her face first, she scrubbed and rinsed and then scrubbed again. Happy that her face was thoroughly clean she rinsed the cloth and soaped it up again, continuing with the rest of her body.

Jake watched her from the mirror as he shaved his two day growth off his face. She was sexy as she washed her body and his cock was responding to the lovely visual of her. He took him time shaving and then brushing his teeth as he kept an eye on her. She was finished rinsing her hair out now and was reaching for the back brush. He spit the toothpaste out, rinsed his mouth and then walked over to her.

"Here" He told her taking the back brush from her. He got her discarded wash cloth and soaped it up. With one hand he turned her away from him and ran the cloth over her back and down over and between her ass cheeks. She made a small moan which he was sure she was trying to hold in. He smiled running the rag down over her slit and then lower to her inner thighs and then the back of them. Happy he had all the conditioner off of her and she was totally clean he rinsed the rag and hung it up. He handed her a towel and went back over to the sink.

Susie turned, watching him as he walked away from her. She toweled her body off and then stood there unsure of what to do. His eyes stared at her from the mirror and yet there she stood. She felt totally self-conscious under his gaze and wrapped her arms over her breasts.

"Do not hide yourself from me baby girl." He told her with a firm voice. He walked back over to her and removed her arms from her breasts to her sides. "I want to be able to see all of you whenever I want to. I will explain more of this to you later."

He took hold of her hand and walked her over to the sink. "Brush your teeth," he told her indicating to her toothbrush, "and here is the lotion I want you to use on your skin." He pointed to the bottle.

Susie brushed her teeth as he stood behind her watching her every move. Next she retrieved the lotion and smoothed the exquisite smelling cream over her body. And still he watched her, his cock standing stiff and throbbing. When she had completely finished, she turned to him and licked her lips. She wanted to taste him again.

Jake's cock was throbbing painfully now. He couldn't wait any longer. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pressed her down onto her knees. He was going to lead her back to her room to have her suck him off but he wanted her right here and now.

"Suck me baby girl. " He commanded her holding his stiff rod and rubbing his cock head over her lips. "Open up your mouth for my cock."

Without thinking about it Susie opened her mouth and flicked her tongue over the small hole already oozing of pre cum. She swirled her tongue around the crown some more then began to suck down his cock into her mouth. When she raised her hand to grasp his cock, he removed his own hand and placed it into her still wet hair.

"I will let you use your hand this time. But I want you to take me as far as you can baby girl. I want you to take more and more of me down your throat without me assisting you in anyway." His deep voice explained as he remained still giving her free reign to pleasure him. It would not always be like this. She would be tied up most often but there was something about her enthusiasm that he didn't want to quench.

Susie sucked as much of his cock down her mouth and into her throat. She pushed her head further down gagging on the intrusion. Pulling her head back, she took a deep breath and pushed down again. She gagged a little bit more but held her head still, trying to relax her throat. The muscles squeezed again and she pulled back up and all the way off his cock, trying to catch her breath. Her spit made thin little ropes from her mouth to his cock head and she heard him groan. She looked up at his face to find his eyes boring into hers, a feral look in them. Down her head went again, slowly, inch by inch of his cock sinking in, until she had her lips resting at the very base. A few second of wiggling her tongue had him groaning again and then she pulled back off. Over and over she did this, picking up speed as she became more comfortable with him lodge down her throat.

Jake rocked his hips gently in time with her head bobbing up and down on his aching shaft. She was doing fairly well taking his whole length in even though her pace was a bit slower than he liked. She would do better with more practice he reminded himself feeling his balls tightening up a bit. His hands moved in her hair, restraining himself from pulling her down deeply onto his thick meat.

"Use your hand and suck me faster baby girl. I'm gonna cum." He commanded his voice deeper in his passion.

Susie did as she was instructed and suck him for all she was worth as her hand jerked the lower portion of his rod. She reached up her other hand to his balls and massaged them gently in time with her mouth. Her eyes stayed on him. She wanted to see his face when he released his hot jism.

"Mmmm good girl. I am gonna come. Take me all the way down." He commanded his voice gruff.

Susie took him deep into her throat as she felt his balls tightened up in her hand. And then, his cum started shooting jets down her tight throat, gagging her at first. She forced herself to relax accepted his creamy load.

"Well I guess it is true. You do suck your Uncle Jake off well and enjoy it," Came her father's voice from inside the door as the last bit of cum shot into her throat.

Susie quickly pulled her mouth off of Uncle Jakes well satisfied cock and moved to get up, terribly embarrassed by being found by her dad. She felt Jakes hands pushing her back down and she looked up to him red faced and pleading him with her eyes. She had been caught sucking her uncle and enjoying it and she was naked.

"Would I lie to you?" Uncle Jake spoke, one hand still holding her still as he walked around to stand behind her. His other hand slide down over her ass and his fingers glided over her wet cunt. He brought the evidence up for Mike to see.

Susie couldn't look at her dad. Oh God she was so embarrassed. She saw his shoes come into view as he stood before her. This couldn't be happening. Here she was completely nude and kneeling, totally exposed before her father's eyes.

"Look at me Susie." Her father commanded taking hold of her chin and raising her face up. She kept her eyes closed still unable to look at him, afraid of the disgust she would see there.

She heard her father laugh and tell her gently, "Open your eyes Susie. You are not in trouble." She opened her eyes slowly, tears running down her face. She felt humiliated and a big disappoint to her dad.

"Uncle Jake told me all about what transpired during your short trip Susie. I have to say I was surprised it was you who made the first move and not your uncle. But it doesn't really matter now does it?" He smiled down at her.

Susie wasn't sure if she was hearing correctly. Did her dad think that Uncle Jake was going to seduce her on the trip? She couldn't look at her uncle since he was behind her but she continued to look at her father's smiling face and tried to apologize, "Dad I am sorry...."

"Sorry for what? What was going to happen eventually anyways?" He asked looking down at her. He shook his head as he continued. "I have watched you for some time now, your step mom too. You have always been drawn to your uncle Susie and more so the older you got. Do you think that it went unnoticed how you reacted to your uncle when he was around? And with his return, you were all over him."

Susie lowered her head again. Had she been that obvious? She thought she had kept her emotions hidden but now she knew that she had not succeeded.

"I talked with your uncle a few years back about you Susie. After watching you I paid close attention to him. You are my daughter after all." He ran his hand lightly over her cheek. "I want the best for you and I think that best is Jake."

"What do you mean?" she asked her eyes shooting back up to his. Was he telling her that what she had done was okay?

"I mean Susie; I am giving my authority over you to your uncle. You will belong to him now. If anything happens to him then you will come back to us and hopefully you will have had enough training to make a good decision for another mate on your own." He walked away from her to the doorway.

"Wait!" Susie called out to her father. "Are you leaving me with him? He wants me as his captive." She tried to tell him quickly as he was leaving the restroom.

Mike stepped back into the room and looked at her. His face was smiling as he walked back over to her. "Yes I am leaving you here Susie. And you hold more meaning than just a captive my sweet daughter. You just don't realize it yet. Time will teach you what your heart already knows."

As he turned she spoke again, "How long do I have to stay here?"

"I will call you when I get home. Your mom will want to talk with you since she hasn't for a few days now." He told her as he continued out the door.

"Answer me dad!" She yelled after him as he left the bathroom. She heard nothing and kneeled there panting.

Her father slowly walked back into the room. This time he did not look at her but to Jake. "I think some time in the stocks will give her some understanding."

Stocks? Was he kidding? She knew what they were and he just told her uncle to put her in them? Her world was totally upside down. She glared at her father as Jake took hold of her arm and raised her up onto her feet. She struggled against Jakes tight hand to no avail. He wasn't letting her loose. He pulled her along as she continued to struggle, finally bending over and hauling her over his shoulder. He spanked her ass as he carried her along which angered her further.

Mike followed along behind remaining silent at her rough treatment. She told her dad she was angry with him but still he said nothing. She cussed at him and was met with more silence. What would it take to get him to speak to her?

Jake waited for Mike to open a door for him at the end of the other hall. Once open, Susie found herself being carried down a flight of stairs and into a room full of odd contraptions. As she was slung around when he turned, her eyes locked onto the wall and the instruments hanging there. Oh Lord where did they have her?

Jake set her down and turned her around to face the stocks. Upon seeing them, she began to struggle harder against him. Mike pulled the top of it up and Jake moved her forward. Neither of the men spoke as they worked on getting her secured into the device. It took a while for them to accomplish getting both her hands and head into position and then locked down, being careful all the while not to accidentally injure her. Once they had her in the stocks both men stepped back breathing hard.

"Now baby girl I want you to apologize to your father." Jake told her rubbing her back lightly with his hand.

"You want me to apologize?" She asked incredulous. She began swearing again; madder at the position she was in than anything else. But she was also upset with her father. He had never walked away from her before like he had in the restroom and it made her feel abandoned. And with that hurt. He had always been her world.

Jake walked over to the wall of instruments and got a leather paddle. He handed it to Mike. Mike looked at it and took it from Jake's hand. He hadn't spanked his daughter since she was very little. She had grown up basically never doing anything so bad in need of one. And he wouldn't now except for the names she was calling him. He would begin but would insist that Jake finish.

Mike stood behind her, remaining silent as Jake walked around the stocks and knelt down so he could look her in the face. "Baby girl, I understand your anger but you should not talk to your dad like that." With that said he stood up and nodded to Mike.

Mike felt sweat break out on his forehead as he pulled his hand back and then swung it forward. The sound of the paddle making contact with her behind, fill the large room. He swatted her a few more times then stopped and offered the paddle to Jake. "I am giving her over to you." He told Jake. She was his to deal with now.

Susie had yelp when the paddle made contact with her already stinging behind. Jake hadn't been that light with his swats when he was carrying her to this room. Her father's paddling was a bit lighter and weren't hard enough to make her cry. She was more humiliated by the act. This was her father after all that had spanked her bare ass. She was relieved when he stopped and told her uncle he was done.

He walked around so he could talk with Susie and knelt, as Jake had done, before her. "You are still my daughter Susie. No matter what, I expect to not be called those names again." When she remained silent and refused to talk to him, he tucked his fingers under her chin and raised her face gently. He kissed her forehead and then winked at her.

Susie just stared at her dad already realizing that she wasn't going anywhere. She was to remain here with her uncle and he was going to keep her as his little slave. She was still angry with her dad. Being made to cum by her uncle wasn't so bad. It was actually very exciting how creative he was. That she could deal with, wanted. It was the loss of her freedom. Or more to the fact, the loss of her choice that pissed her off.

"Now I must be going. Your friend left this morning with his cargo and will be contacting you soon." Mike told Jake walking away from his daughter.

Jake ran his hand over Sussie's warm backside before following Mike back up the stairs, leaving Susie totally alone in the basement. They talked a bit more as Mike grabbed his small suitcase and they went out to his car.

"Barry decided to leave last night with Sarina, knowing you were more interested in getting back to Susie." Mike told him putting his suitcase in the trunk of the rental car.

Jake stretched his naked form, nodding at that bit of news. He felt free and alive, more than he had in a long time. "That is fine. I trust him." Jake told him offering Mike his hand.

Mike took hold of Jake's hand and clapped him on the back. "You take good care of her, you hear me?" Mike told him pulling away.

"You know I will Mike." Jake said knowing that it was hard for Mike to leave and let go. How could he blame him? She was his daughter after all.

"Yes of course. Give me a call if you need anything. I mean it. Anything at all you call me." Mike repeated himself wanting to make sure that Jake understood that he was there to help and he expected to hear from them time to time.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers