Uncle Jake Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

"I will Mike. Give us a call when you get home. I am sure Kathy will want to talk to Susie too. Have you told her yet about everything?" Jake asked at last, his curiosity unable to hold out any longer.

"I will when I get home. I haven't told her about Sarina yet. But I did broach the subject of Susie being yours and she was good with it. She actually told me a little story about you and her." Mike revealed that little tidbit.

Jake's eyebrows rose at that bit of news. Had Kathy actually told her husband of their teenage play? He smiled at Mike needing to know what exactly his step sister had told him. "And that would be?"

"I think you know Jake." Mike smiled back. It was after hearing about their sex play together, when they were younger, that sealed the idea in Mike's head. Kathy had said that Mike was a born Dominant and he had pushed her boundaries but never had he intentionally hurt her out of anger or meanness. So when Jake came to keep his promise to his niece and nephew, he told Jake his plan and hoped the tripped would verify what he felt was true. He had given Jake until the end of the trip to make up his mind. He hadn't expected it to happen so quickly, thanks to his impetuous daughter.

"Well, well, well. Seems Kathy was unable to hold onto that little secret after all. I think she deserves a little punishment for that. After all, she made me promise to never say anything to anyone as well." Jake laughed.

"Did she now?" Mike laughed back. "Well, I will make sure that I think of something appropriate for her failure to keep her little secret." Mike smiled thinking on how hot their sex play had been after she had told the whole story of the two step sibling's sex antics. He had always wondered if they had fucked each other. Their closeness sometimes felt more like lovers than siblings. Of course, he had asked his wife if they still had any sex play but she denied it.

"And you two stopped when?" Mike couldn't resist asking.

"Not since we were younger Mike. No need to worry." Jake told him truthfully. He filled in what Kathy had purposely, Jake was sure of, left out. Their sexual relationship stopped as suddenly as it had begun. Kathy went away to college while Jake went to New York to work in his step dads company.

They finished saying their goodbyes and Jake watched as Mikes car drove down the dirt drive and then became a small speck down the road. All was quiet now. Just the sounds of nature greeted his ears as he stood there taking in a deep breath of fresh air. And then his thoughts turned to Susie. A picture of her in the stocks floated before his eyes and he smiled. He had his baby girl to himself and she was in one of his favorite contraptions.

Susie listened as their voices faded up the stairs. They were just leaving her there, locked in the stocks, ass stinging and alone. She wiggled her wrists a bit but there wasn't much room for movement. Nor for her head either. She switched her weight from foot to foot, growing tired in the position and nervous as to how long she was going to be down in the somewhat cooler basement all by herself. Minutes seemed like hours as she waited for one of them to return. As her mind began to focus on her current predicament, she had forgotten her anger.

How long would her Uncle Jake leave her like this if he was truly angry with her? She didn't think she could stand being down there all by herself for too long. She was relieved when she heard whistling coming down the stairs and a bit of apprehension. She was now completely his to do with as he wanted.

Jake stopped at the bottom of the stairs, the site of her bare ass facing him. She was stepping from foot to foot which only made her ass wiggle and entice him further. He smiled as he walked over to her, thinking that first he would finish her spanking, then moving on to more pleasurable things for the both of them.

"Now baby girl, you were definitely not a good girl with your dad. Since he left you to me I think I need to finish your punishment." He told her picking up the paddle and rubbing it over her pink backside. When she wiggled again he put the paddle down and bent down. He picked up the ankle cuff and pulled her leg out to fasten it to her left ankle. He walked to her other side and did the same. Now she was spread and unable to do much but dance in place.

Susie was a little scared now. He was calm and that could mean two things. He was extremely turned on or he was angry and since she couldn't see his face she couldn't gauge which he was. She felt the paddle rub against her again and then a soft hit to her right cheek, followed by a stronger one to her other side. There was more rubbing, then a quick one right in the center where her twin globes met just above her pussy. The last one stung a bit more. On and on he rubbed and spanked her, her ass starting to feel like it was on fire. It was not that he was hitting her too hard but that he just kept on spanking her, breaking every so often, to lightly rub the reddened area with his hand.

Jake thought she was taking the spanking rather well considering he had been at it for about ten minutes. She had made no noise that he could hear but she sure was moving as best she could to try to avoid the next hit. Curious if she was wet he ran his hand down over her burning cheeks and slowly slid his fingers through her nether lips. He smiled finding her cunt dripping wet. Yes she was turned on but wasn't going to give herself away he laughed to himself.

He swirled his fingers over her throbbing clit as he spoke, "You are very wet baby girl. I am very happy to find that you like this." He thrust the two fingers up her cunt and began to finger fuck her. He heard her groan and smiled. "Mmmm you like my fingers in you."

Susie refused to make a noise as he fingers pumped in and out of her clenching pussy. She would find her pleasure but she would refuse to let out a single moan she thought stubbornly. She felt his other hand reach around her thigh and dip to her swollen clit, rubbing it with her juices. If he stays right where he was and kept going she was going to cum in a moment.

Jake watched her ass lift and lower in her pleasure. She was purposely keeping silent, another of her little rebellions. He fingered her some more, faster and harder until he got the littlest moan out of her and then stopped pulling his hands away from her body.

His cock jutted out in front of him, begging for relief inside her dripping cunt but he denied himself. If he thrust into her now she would find her release and that he couldn't allow. This was a punishment after all for her disrespectful behavior to her dad and her little stubborn attitude. He walked around to stand in front of her, his cock hitting her in the face. She tried to move away from it but he kept pushing it more into her until she finally became still.

"Open up for me." He commanded take hold of his cock and tapping it against her lips. She slowly opened her mouth and he slid into her moist hot mouth. "Now suck me." He commanded thrusting his hips and still jacking the lower half of his cock with his hand.

Susie sucked his cock as her pussy continued to throb. She had almost cum but he had stopped just before she found her release. She hoped that if she made him cum he would finish what he started with her, so she sucked him as best she could with her head still in the stock.

Jake jerked himself faster as her mouth sucked and licked him beautifully. He reached his other hand under head chin and cupped his balls. Yeah that was it. It was just what he needed for a quick release. His cum shot up and out of his meaty head, coating her sucking mouth. "Oh yeah baby girl." He whispered, his hips coming to a halt.

He pulled out of her mouth and walked back around behind her. He picked up the paddle and swatted her back end a few more times before hanging it back onto the wall. "I think you have had enough spanking for now." He told her as he undid her ankle binds. "And it's time to get you out of this stock."

He worked on the lock and finally pulled the top up and off of her. He watched her slowly stand up, feeling her muscles strained and sore. Smiling he turned her around and grabbed her chin lightly. "Are you hungry baby girl?"


Susie stared at him and then nodded. She was hungry, for his cock and for food. But she guessed it was food that he was offering. She followed him up the stairs and wondered why he wasn't holding onto her. Figuring that he was feeling too comfortable with his "ownership" of her she remained silent and hopeful. Maybe she could get out the door if she remained calm and obedient to him.

They left the basement and walked down the hallway, turned and then walked down the other hallway that led to the kitchen and the living room. She saw the bed in the middle of the living room floor and looked to Jake. He walked past it without paying it any mind. She looked at the bed again and could see the many places where she could be tied down to it. She shook her head and followed him into the kitchen.

"For the first time we will make breakfast together. Later you will make my lunch if I want it and then dinner for both of us." He told her opening the refrigerator and pulling out eggs and some bacon. "Get the bread out."

She walked over to the bread bin and pulled out the bread. She opened it and pulled out four pieces as her eyes looked to the door in the living room. She could bolt she thought to herself. If she could wait until he was preoccupied she could get a good head start. She turned to watch him getting the pans out of the cabinet and then standing back up. He looked at her and smiled.

Susie smiled back, putting the bread into the toaster. She knew exactly how he liked his toast and figured that she should do it right. Though the spanking had turned her on, she was a bit sore from it and didn't think she could handle another one so soon.

Jake watched her out of the corner of his eye. He knew what she was thinking. She was planning on bolting out that door and he would let her. The sooner she learned that they were well away from anyone else the sooner she would understand that escape was not a good idea. And he wouldn't have to keep such a tight rein on her. He turned his back on her and left the kitchen stating he needed to get the coffee from the pantry.

Susie couldn't believe her luck. She waited a few seconds and quietly made her way to the door. She turned the handle and found it unlocked. Her heart raced as she slowly opened the door and stepped outside. She closed it just as quietly and then began to run. She didn't get far before her a small stone dug into the middle of her foot. She yelped but kept running.

"You won't get very far naked and alone baby girl. I can't imagine what might happen to you, should someone find you nude. Or worse the wild animals." He yelled to her as he slipped his tennis shoes on. He walked behind her, her pace slowed by the many small rocks digging into her feet. "Take a look around you. Do you see any other homes around?"

Susie slowed her pace and did look. All she could see all around her were fields of what she thought was grass that seemed to never stop. Finally realizing she wasn't going to get very far she stopped and groaned in defeat. Her escape was for nothing and wasted energy on her part. She hung her head and waited for her uncle to catch up with her and what he would do to her.

Jake smiled as he approached her. Her head was lowered and her hair hung loose covering her face. She looked so sweet standing there. He would punish her, of course, but he knew she also needed to get something to eat. He walked up to her and bent down, hauling her onto his shoulder. He turned and walked back down the dirt road spanking her ass until he got back to the house. He set her down outside the open door and pointed for her to go inside.

She walked in unsure of where to go. He placed his hands on her shoulders and moved her towards the kitchen. "Shall we finish making breakfast?" He asked her turning the stove on.

"Aren't you going to punish me?" She asked finally looking up at him.

"Of course, after we eat." He told her cracking the eggs over the heated pan.

Susie gulped when his tone remained so calm. And she was going to have to wait to find out what he considered to be punishment. She pulled the toast out of the toaster and threw them away when he told her to. With him doing the cooking she went to make the coffee though she wasn't a real fan of it. As if reading her thoughts he told her where she could find the tea bags for herself.

Once breakfast was ready they sat down to eat. Susie found it a little difficult to sit with her ass being a bit sore but she managed her focus on the food in front of her. She hadn't realized how hungry she really was until that moment.

Jake remained silent as he ate, thinking of what her next punishment could be. Another spanking was in order, but it needed something special to go along with it. Since she wanted to go outside so much, he decided her next punishment would be handed out to her there. He smiled as he ate, his plan forming in his mind.

Susie did not like that smile her uncle was now wearing. He looked to please with himself and she knew he was thinking of what he was going to do to her. She felt her pulse quicken at the thought. She wondered if she should be scared.

Once they were finished eating he had Susie clean all the dishes as he left to go get what he needed for her punishment. He knew she wouldn't try to leave again. She wasn't that adventurous and was a little scared to be out there with no cloths and unsure of where to go. He got the items he wanted and walk out the front door with them.

Susie saw him carrying some things but couldn't make out what they were except for the rope. So he was going to tie her up out there she thought to herself. She didn't even want to think what else he had planned.

Jake came back inside and helped her to finish the rest of the cleaning. She was purposely taking her time which was only making her nerves more a wreck. They finished and he told her to go outside for her punishment. He smiled as he saw her physically gulp.

He followed behind her loving to watch her ass as she walked. The fact that her cheeks were still a little pink made his cock jerk. Stepping outside he took hold of her arm and led her to a pole in the middle of the grassy area. He had a little stool set out there with the items he planned to use on her. He saw her look at them as they approached and then look to him.

"Present your hands to me baby girl. Follow these directions and it will go easier on you." He told her when her chin lifted up.

Susie raised her wrists to him though she kept her head held high. She would do as he told her but it didn't mean she had to blubber like an idiot.

Jake smiled at her bravado. She was so cute standing there looking stubborn. He wouldn't get tired of it. He wrapped the rope around her wrists and then secured the rope through the ring above her head on the pole. He tied it off and picked up another length of rope. He commanded her to spread her legs and once she did he tied up each of her ankles leaving her spread and open to him.

He stepped back and looked upon her tied and stretched form. Magnificent he thought. "Now first I think I am going to fill your little back hole with this plug." He told her picking up the said object. She watched as he poured some lube all over it. He walked behind her and rubbed the slick tip of it over her little back hole.

"You remember this toy don't you baby girl?" He asked her working the tip into her tight hole. "If you will recall, the more you relax the easier it goes in." He told feeling her hole being more resistant than the first time he had put the plug into her. But then she had been highly aroused as well. But this time she wasn't. He reached his hand around and began to run his fingers through her wet slit and over her clit. He kept the plug where it was as he stimulated her, knowing that he would be able to get more into her the more she focused on her clit than her ass.

Soon he had most of the plug up her ass. She was breathing hard as the biggest part was stretching her tight hole wide. And then it popped all the way in. She let out a long shaky breath as he continued to play with her clit. After watching her for a few minutes he removed his hand and stepped back from her. She looked so good bound, with a plug up her ass.

Susie had to clench her teeth when the last part of the plug made its way into her ass. Her uncles fingers on her clit helped by giving her pleasure but that was more painful than she remembered the first time being. Once it was in though, she only felt full and her channel tingled.

Jake stepped in front of her, with two bulb looking things in his hands. Oh yeah, she remembered those. They sucked her nipples and made them more prominent when removed and more sensitive too. He rubbed some lube on her nipples and then placed a bulb over each nipple. He pressed the bulbs and she felt the sucking sensation on each nipple, not too hard but enough to keep them in place. Again, he stepped back and looked her over.

Jakes cock was already standing at attention as he look walked around her body enjoying the view. He circled her a few times then stopped at the stool and picked up a whip looking thing. It had a dildo handle and lots of strips of leather looking material. He saw her breath came faster as she knew what he was going to do. He draped it over her shoulder and then let it slide down.

"This baby girl is a flogger. In the wrong hands can cause some serious damage. But in the right hand it can incite pain and pleasure." He told her stepping back and lightly hitting her back.

Susie felt the sting but found that it was not totally unpleasant. Another landed over her already spanked ass and the pain was a little more prominent. Okay that was definitely a little stronger she thought letting out her breath. Her ass was swatted again the last bit snaking around and catching her hip.

"You can cry out if you want baby girl. No one will hear you." He told her, walking around her and lightly whipping the side of her left thigh.

Susie groaned as he made his way around the front of her and struck her other thigh. She didn't feel the need to yell, his hits not coming all that hard. What they were doing was causing her pussy to start dripping again and she knew he was going to deny her release. She had figured out that this was going to be part of her punishment too.

Jake got back behind her again and swung the flogger under handed, making contact between her spread legs. He saw her flinch on that one. He walked up to her and rubbed her slit. "Did that one hurt too much sweetie?"

Susie said nothing as his fingers eased the ache from the sting. She felt him pull away from her and another hit landed on her ass again. He stopped and for a minute he was silent and still, leaving her wondering what he was doing.

Jake stroked his hard cock for a moment giving her a moment to relax a bit. Flogging, whipping and paddling were an art and he knew not to whip her too hard, it being her first time. But he was about to do something she would not know was coming or how to take it, yet he knew he was going to introduce it to her.

Susie heard the material whirling behind her and then felt it tapping over and over on her buttocks. They were sharp, quick hits leaving quite a sting with each hit. She keened a little as it kept going, moving from one side of her ass to the other. The very last hit he made, reaching up between her thighs, hitting her pussy with less strength than the last time. She felt him pressed his hard cock into her burning butt cheeks and groan behind her.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers