Uncle Jake Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

"Mmmm baby girl. I want to take you. Are you soaking wet for me?"
He asked checking her with his fingers. "My cunt is dripping wet." He told her sliding his thick meat into her tight wet hole. He thrust into her slowly at first, loving the feel of the heat emanating from her reddened globes and the knowledge that with every forward thrust the plug would thrust into her also. He pumped into her a few minutes and then pulled out.

Another hit landed on her back this time. He walked in front of her and took hold of the nipple suckers. He squeezed the bulbs and they tightened over each nipple. She felt them suck her nipple tighter and deeper, sending the pleasurable shooting pain straight to her pulsing cunt. She moaned into his mouth as he leaned in for a wet kiss.

"Yes very good baby girl. You are doing just fine." He told her walking back around her. He began the whirling motion again but a little slower this time, hitting her over her back, her red behind and the back of her thighs. Finally having enough of the flogger, he set it down and got back behind her. He pulled her back by her hips, stretching her further out and totally exposed to him.

Susie felt his hard dick re-enter her and sighed in pleasure. His cock was a good eight inches long and thick and stretched her nicely. She felt completely full with him lodged into her cunt and the plug filling her ass. He started his slow thrusts again, hitting the plug with each thrust, causing her to moan in pleasure.

Jake spread his legs out, bracing himself, as he stroked into her liquid heat faster. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, loving how her channel squeezed him tightly with each thrust. He would love to feel her cumming on his thick meat but he was going to hold firm in her punishment.

"Mmmm my pussy is so tight and wet. I am going to fill it up with my cream baby girl." He told her fucking her fast and deep. He reached his hands around and pressed and released the nipple suckers. He let them drop to the grass and pinched her engorged nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

Her cry of pain and pleasure shot through him, straight down to his aching cock, causing his balls to suck up and let go of his hot semen. He thrust deep and hard as his cock exploded inside her clenched cunt. He growled out as he thrust one last time, his cock totally drained of his cum. He stayed inside her a moment, not moving, kissing her shoulder.

Susie groaned in frustration and relief. Her uncle had let go of her nipples which were now tender and pulled his semi hard cock from her still throbbing hole. He began to undo her bindings as he talked to her.

"I am please you took your punishment well baby girl. If you remain good for the rest of the day I will let you cum." He told her untying the rope from her wrists. She stood up straight and let her hands fall to her sides, her shoulders aching from being held up.

Susie watched as he picked up all the toys and walked back towards the house. She followed him, feeling his cum sliding out of her still throbbing pussy and onto her thighs. Her swollen pussy lips rocked back and forth with each step causing her to ache all the more. She entered the house behind him again unsure of what to do.

"Sit down on the bed." He told her walking over to the restroom. She heard water running as she sat down carefully on her plug filled sore ass. She wanted desperately to reach down and finger her throbbing clit but knew better. If he walked back in and found her doing that he would only punish her again. Not that she was minding too much. She didn't think her ass could take anymore punishment though.

Jake walked back into the room with a wet wash cloth in hand. "Lay back and spread your legs." He commanded squatting down in front of her.

She spread her legs wide, staring at him. He didn't wipe her right away. He ran his fingers over her cum coated thighs spreading his cream around. "Mmmm you look so sexy with my cum on you." Playing with her thighs and cunt a little more caused her to groan in need. His finger circle her hard nub making her hips jerk up in response.

"Mmmm later baby girl, if you are good." He told her removing his fingers and wiping her down with the warm wash cloth. When he was finished he had her roll over onto her stomach and cleaned where she had sat with the other side of the cloth.

Jake told her to stay put and left her again. He was back in moment with a bottle of lotion and applied it to her aching backside. The lotion felt good at first but then with his hand rubbing her still stinging cheeks it turned into a bit more of pain. Pain and pleasure where going hand in hand the more time she spent with her Uncle Jake.

"I want you to lay on your stomach and rest as I do some work on my computer. If I feel like having lunch I will let you know. Then and only then will you get up."

Susie heard him moving about behind her and realized he was settling himself at the dining table directly behind her. He could work and view her at the same time. She laid her head down onto her hands and closed her eyes. Her ass throbbed with a dull delicious ache and the plug remained, feeling full inside her back hole. She willed herself to relax as she heard him typing behind her. She had time to get some rest in for she knew when Jake started working he could be at it for a few hours.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers