Uncle Jake Ch. 13

Story Info
Uncle Jake plants some seed.
3.4k words
4.47
37.3k
12

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

Sussie moved about the kitchen carefully, preparing their evening meal. The high heels he required her to wear were comfortable yet made bending over an art form which she soon mastered. As long as she kept her pace steady, not rushing, she found that she wouldn't topple over. And she had the first few days much to her embarrassment. The corset was a different story all together. It fit her like a second skin and again if she kept her pace steady she would be able to breathe normal. Any rushing would cause the garment to feel suddenly tighter than it already was. The only thing that she still wasn't quite used to was the absence of her panties. It left her feeling exposed which she was sure was Uncle Jakes intention.

She often caught her uncle gazing at her, smiling when she would rise back up from a bent position. She was dressed as she was solely for his pleasure and yet she found that at times she was aroused herself. To know that he was viewing her naked slit while she was doing mundane things around the house was arousing to her. She would often find him rubbing his hardened cock, smiling at her but saying nothing.

And that was what she was finding confusing at the moment. He had refrained from touching her except for one time when they were outside starting their garden. She was digging trenches as instructed by him while he watered down the earth to loosen it up. Being that it wasn't a very big garden, the work wasn't all that strenuous but with the heat they were both soon sweating from the exertion.

He had given her a pair of daisy dukes to wear that barely covered her ass cheeks, a very small checkered shirt that all she could do with it was tie the ends together up under her breasts and a pair of mud boots. Every time she bent over the too small jean shorts would rise up into her ass cheeks giving him a clear view of her heart shaped behind and her breasts would threatened to spill out over the top of the material. It was on the twentieth time or so that she was readjusting that he beckoned her to him with a crook of his finger.

She saw the faintest smile play on his lips as she let the hoe fall from her hands. She stomped through the mud over to him, not feeling very graceful when her foot slipped out from under her and she fell right onto her backside. She flushed red but laughed as well. She must have looked ridiculous. Getting up carefully, she made her way slowly over to Jake and stood before him.

Jake had taken her by the shoulders and turned her around. She knew her whole backside was covered in mud and thought he was going to use the water hose to clean her off. Instead she felt his hand lightly graze over her backside, smearing the mud over her cheeks. He went dangerously close to her crack, the material that was wedge up there making it almost impossible for him to get his fingers in.

Then she heard his command, "Remove your cloths babygirl. Leave the boots."

Sussie was faced away from him and began to untie her top first. With her hands muddy and damp it was making getting the knot undone difficult but then she finally managed to release it. She slowly removed the shirt from her body feeling a sudden urge to tease him. She knew she was playing with fire but like a pyromaniac she couldn't stop herself from starting the flame.

Just left with her shorts, she undid the buttons and took her time pushing them downwards, wiggling her ass to get them off and to tantalize her uncle. She was rewarded with a slap to her mud covered ass before he went back to smearing the mud over her twin globes. She wasn't sure what it was doing for him but it was causing little tingles to run over her body and center to the area between her thighs.

She felt him press her down onto her knees facing away from him. Her knees sunk into the mud, the sun heating her skin along with his hands. She made a little whining noise when he removed his touch from her. She waited there, staring straight ahead, her mind wondering what he would do.

The feel of the cool water hitting her warm skin made her jump but she welcomed it. It was refreshing and the added feel of his hands upon her again, washing away the mud, caused her cunt to clench in need and want. He slid his hands over her wet skin, trailing through her crevices sensually, touching areas that were mud free. She didn't care as she groaned. His hands were like magic as they glided over her shoulders and down to her breasts, massaging her wet tits, pinching and pulling on her already erect nipples.

She knelt there feeling cherished as he removed as much of the wet dirt as possible. He draped the water hose over her shoulders, the nozzle landing right at her belly button causing the slow pressured water to trail down her stomach and glide over her pussy. It was a delicious sensation, raising her lust even further. She wasn't sure what he was doing behind her but she knew that whatever he did with her it was because it pleased him in some way.

She felt him behind her, knew that he was kneeling in the mud as well. He was going to take her. She didn't know how she knew it, perhaps it was instinct or maybe just her wish for it to be so but her insides swelled in gladness when she felt the tip of his large cock head centered at her pussy.

"Do you want it Cunt?" he asked her hoarsely, holding back from thrusting into her.

Sussie was a little shocked by his words, but nodded yes. She felt him pull away and slap her ass. When she just kneeled there she received another one. She turned her head only to find his hand in her hair in an instant preventing her from looking at him

"I didn't say look at me. I asked you do you want my cock Cunt?" His tone was authoritative and cold which was something she wasn't used to.

"Yes Master I want your cock." She told him loudly, panting in need.

"Mmmm I wonder just how long have you longed for my meat babygirl." He spoke rubbing his cock head up and down her wet slit. He made sure to hit her clit and then ran it up to her asshole, lubing it with her juices. Back and forth he did this, spreading her natural oil.

"A long time Master." She breathed heavily as he continued his light torture.

"When was the first time you realized you wanted my cock? When you knew you wanted to be my cock whore?" He switched back to the vulgar but she didn't care. It was turning her on. The way he would put the emphasis on "my" made her pussy weep all the more.

"When I saw you coming down that drive." She answered thinking he was referring to their recent relationship.

He slapped her ass again. "No my little bitch. When was the first time you thought about my cock and it got you wet? Wondering what it would be like to see it, feel it. To have it up your hot little wet cunt?" And he continued to spank her ass, just because he could as he waited for her answer.

Sussie groaned as his hand landed blow after blow to her wet cheeks. Each slap sent a jolt to her pussy, making it more difficult to follow the conversation. "When I was fifteen I saw you come out of the shower. I saw your cock and have fantasized ever since." She finally managed to answer.

"Did you play with my hard little clit, dreaming about my large dick? Did my cunt cum hard wishing she had my cock?" He continued questioning her, spanking her already reddening ass and doing a pinch pull on her nipples.

Sussie pushed her breasts towards his hands needing more of the feel of him and what he was doing to her. On her other end she was raising her ass to meet each blow of his hand. She especially enjoyed when he would get in that in between area of her ass and cunt. Oooooo the thrills that would shoot to her pussy when he did that.

"YES Master. Yes!" She yelled as his pain and pleasure torment pulled her deeper into her lust.

"Good. I am happy to know you were thinking on me." He told her bringing his hand from her breast down to her throbbing nub. His fingers began circling in time with his other hand that was still stinging her burning backside.

"Now you are my Cunt, my Bitch, my Whore, my Slut. All terms of my endearment towards you, just like when I call you babygirl. Do you understand my Cum Slut?" He said with one last very hard and loud slap to her ass.

"Yes Master!" She yelped loud from the pain but also felt a fresh rush of liquid gush from her cunt.

"Yes what?" He asked poising his cock at her entrance again.


Sussie moaned wanting to push back against his large helmet but knew she couldn't. She couldn't wait anymore either for him to fill her with his huge meat and pound her pussy hard and fast. "Yes Master I understand. I am your cock whore, your slut to do with as you please!"

Sussie thought she was going to pass out at any moment. She was so wound up; so on fire, that if he didn't fuck her right at that moment, she was going to spontaneously combust. "Please Master!" She pleaded.

"Yes my cock whore. I like that. You learn quickly. What do you want, my cock whore?" He teased her in a low tone knowing exactly what she wanted.

"Please Master may I have your cock? Please fuck your cock hungry whore!" She begged loudly, thrusting her ass up and towards him, humping dry air.

Jake chuckled behind her as he thrust into her deeply, filling her completely with his huge shaft. Sussie moaned at the invasion, loving how his cock stretched her hole and insides. When he pulled back she moaned in disapproval, only to sigh in pleasure when he thrust back forward hard and deep. Back and forth his fat cock worked like a piston into her, making her buck her hips back against him just as hard and fast as he was doing to her.

"That's it bitch. Fuck my cock. Raise that lovely ass like the bitch in heat that you are and fuck your Master!" Jake growled behind her wrapped up in his own lust. He gripped the flesh of her hips and pulled her onto him as he fucked her.

Sussie braced her hands down deep into the mud and pushed back against him, not seeming to be able to get enough of him into her even though she could feel his thick balls slapping her throbbing clit with each powerful thrust. He was already balls deep into her and yet she needed more. She whined in frustration, begged him to help her.

"Mmmm my cunt is hot today. What are you begging me for? I am already fucking my cunt. Maybe you need a little bit more?" He breathed hard behind her, still plowing into her aching cunt. He ran one hand down between her legs and slicked up his fingers with her dripping pussy juice. Once fully coated, he placed his fingers at her back hole and pushed both fingers all the way into her tight channel.

"Is this what you want bitch?" He asked leaning over and biting her ear lobe.

"Yes Master. Oh god yes!" She panted throwing her head back in pleasure as his cock and fingers now worked together. As his cock slammed into her well-oiled pussy, his fingers fucked her lubed dark hole. No easy prepping this time, just hard animalistic fucking which they both seemed to have needed.

"Mmmm my cunt and ass are so good." He told her thrusting into her faster and deeper. Not happy with his position, he pulled out, got into a squat position and reentered her. They both moaned together as he fucked her like he was a stud mounting a mare. He removed his fingers and replaced them with his two thumbs, stretching her smaller hole more with the size of them.

" Ah Yes Cunt. You feel so good on my cock! I am going to fill you with my seed and plant my baby in you." He told her humping her cunt faster and faster.

Sussie was holding back from cumming. It was so raw how they were fucking. She knew how it must have looked. She no more than some female animal taking the cock that impaled her and he the stud mounting her and fucking her, his hips hunching with each thrust and pull. The more she thought on it the closer her orgasm was ready to burst forth.


"Please Master may I cum. Please!" She begged teetering on the brink, waiting for his answer.

"Cum on my cock whore. Coat my cock with your cum." He grunted fucking her hard and holding himself back until he felt her pussy clamping down on him.

Sussie let go of her hold. She leaned her torso down to the mud, her breasts squishing in the wet dirt, ass in the air and screamed out her pleasure.

"Oh my god! Fuck me Master. Fuck me!" she yelled as her cunt closed down over his thickening shaft over and over, pulling at his throbbing rod.

Over and over her cunt spasmed over his cock as her ass clenched his hard thrusting thumbs. She cried out her release long and loud not caring if someone came along to hear. She was being fucked by her Master, her uncle, so good that her orgasm just seemed to be going on and on.

"Cum again my Cunt." He ordered her, before removing one thumb from her ass, to slide his hand to her clit to rub it furiously.

Sussie felt his fingers jacking her clit hard. Her first orgasm was fading but another built quickly behind it surprising her with the suddenness of it and the intensity.

"Ahhhhh God! Harder Master Please!" She begged her hips jerking hard against him. Her cunt clenched his cock like a vice as she came again on it. Her ass came again. Her clit throbbed heavily against his strumming fingers.

"Yes babygirl. Cum on me. Make me spill my seed in you!" He yelled down at her as he fucked her with long deep strokes. He rammed his cock into her cunt and held as his hot load pumped into her still clenching pussy walls. He pulled back and thrust again as another load shot forth coating her insides. He pulled, he pushed and he squirted into her, over and over until he was totally drained of his cum, his cock lodge into her twitching cunt.

They both remained still, gasping for air, locked to each other as they rode out the last bit of their orgasms. Jake brought up his hand and stroked her hair, telling her what a good girl she was. She felt him kissing her shoulders and the exposed skin at her neck as she tried to catch her breath. What he did to her she thought smiling.

"I can see my cunt is well pleased." Sussie could hear the smile in his own voice.

She nodded yes unable to speak yet. He pulled out of her and got up. He helped her up onto her own feet, keeping a hold on her arm so she would not fall. When she had tried to walk and slipped again, he helped her over to the wall and told her to lean against it.

Sussie rested there as she watched him. He hosed himself down quickly, and then turned his attention back to her. He told her to remove her boots, which she did quickly. He then aimed the water at her and cleaned her off as best he could before they had returned to the house to take a shower.

That had been a few days prior. A whole week and he had only fucked her once. She wondered as to the reason but wasn't comfortable with asking him about it either. She didn't know what he might think of that question or what he may think up to do to her if he thought she felt she was being neglected.

Sussie continued to move about the kitchen slowly with only a few things needing done now that most of their meal was prepared. She turned to look at her uncle and found him stroking himself again. He smiled at her and she couldn't help to smile back. Her grin dropped a little at his next words.

"We have company coming babygirl. Go see what I laid out for you to wear." He commanded pumping his shaft up and down.

Sussie walked past him slowly but her heart was beating fast. Company she questioned quietly to herself. She wondered who it might be. She knew it wasn't her father. He had called once he had got home and she spoke a little with him. No he wasn't planning on returning so soon.

She reached her room, which she had not shared with him for the last week either. He had led her to her room every night, then locked her in and went to his own bedroom. Was he bored with her already she wondered? Was she not as pleasing to him as she thought she had been? She just didn't know and found that it bothered her a lot.

She eyed the rope and raised her eyebrows. What was she supposed to do with it? She was not a rope expert by any means. She picked it up and was amazed at the length of it. There was so much of it.

"Remove your corset." Jake commanded walking into the room.

Sussie began undoing the hook snaps, breathing deeper the more she was free of the garment. Once off, she rubbed her skin, groaning in the simple pleasure.

Jake chuckled at her and came forward. He picked up the rope and told her to stand still. She watched his hands work as he began to wrap the length around her, looping and pulling the rope, making twists and what seemed like knots, encircling her breasts with it. When he was done, her breasts were neatly bound inside the rope, feeling snug inside its confines.

"You will stay like this during our meal. I want to show my cunt off." He told her grasping her arm and walking her back to the kitchen.

Sussie didn't question him but felt a little nervous with the idea of not only being exposed as she was but to also to have her breasts displayed as they were. She didn't know who their company was or why they were invited and the thought made her more than a little nervous.

Jake made himself a drink and looked out the window. His friends would arrive soon. Thoughts of what he had planned made him smile and he turned that wolfish grin onto his lovely slave.

Sussie's breath caught in her throat at the look her uncle gave her. Pure mischievousness marked his face. He had plans for her tonight and she wasn't sure she was going to be able to handle them. What if she did something to make him mad? She sure didn't want to be punished in front of a stranger nor did she like the idea that perhaps her uncle was thinking of sharing her. Showing her off somehow equated to her getting more cock than she could handle in her mind.

Jake turned back to the window seeing the faint trail of dust coming down the road. They were here. He put his semi hard cock back into his pants and smiled again as he turned to Sussie. "Start serving the food babygirl."

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers