Uncle Jake Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

Sussie sucked him readily, already warmed up from sucking Greg. She knew that this one was going to expect the same service so she went right to work on him, sucking his long shaft into her mouth. She let go and then licked up and down his shaft, wetting it. Her hand came up and took hold of his cock and pushed it upward so that she could do the same to his hanging sac. She heard him groan as she worked her mouth all over his cock and balls causing his pre cum to flow from the small hole in his cock head. And then she just took him in her mouth. Sucked and wiggled her tongue while her hand remained on his balls massaging them in time with her bobbing head.

Jake got out from underneath her and tapped Greg on the shoulder. Greg removed himself from between her legs and took Jakes place underneath her breasts latching onto a nipple while his hand reached down her stomach to finger her throbbing clit. His cock was already getting hard again so he stroked it in time with the rhythm of his fingers on her nub.

Jake looked down Sussie's writhing body as he placed his cock head at her wet entrance. She was sucking Rickey's long pole like a pro while he had his head thrown back mumbling for her to suck him good. Jake shove his hard cock into her hot hole and was rewarded with a long groan from Sussie over Rickey's cock. The vibrations floated over Rickey and he jerked into her mouth making her moan again.

They both caught each other's eyes and grinned. Jake pushed back in as Rickey pulled out then they reversed with Rickey pushing in and Jake pulling out. They were rewarded with her moaning each time. They took up a rocking motion one in and one out, over and over as her pleasure built.

"Oh yeah buddy, that moan over my cock is going to set me off. Fuck her good my friend. Drill her cunt with that thick cock of yours." Rickey talked holding her head now and sliding his cock in and out to the opposite of Jake.

Jake kept watch of the rhythm, feeling his shaft throbbing harder with each tight stroke. He was going to wait for Rickey to get off first, and then he would take her like he really wanted, hard and fast until he came deep inside her and hopefully one of his little swimmers finding the mark.

Sussie felt her body being rocked back and forth as the two men fucked her at both ends. She should have been embarrassed or appalled but she wasn't. She was anything but. The more they slid in and out of her the more her orgasm started to climb. Greg's fingers were sensually circling her clit at the same time making the waves crash closer and closer through her body. She was about to cum and it was going to be a spectacular show for his friends she thought as she sucked down Rickey long cock into her mouth and gave him the same treatment she had given Greg.

Rickey held her head tight and let her take him all down. Her throat gulped him and her tongue glided over his skin in a snake like fashion. Her mouth continued to suction him and her hands had never left his sac. He felt the familiar tingling and told her to get ready.

"Are you ready for my load little bitch? Oooo I'm going to choke you with so much cum." He promised her through gritted teeth. He rocked his hips then. Just a little as he felt his cock throb hard and his balls unload his hot cream. His cock spurted down her throat in heavy jets as he continued to talk to her. "That's right you little cock whore. Choke it down. Hot little cock whore mouth. Fuck yeah!"

Jake started to fuck her hard and fast as Ricky unleashed wave after of wave of cum down her throat. As promised, Rickey was choking her with his load and finally pulled back so she could breathe easier. He commanded her to lick him clean while her Master fucked her cock hungry pussy. Jake was so turned on by all that had happened he knew he wasn't going to last long. He wanted her to cum hard, just like she had out in the yard with him. He put one foot up on the bed and began to drill her soaking cunt with his rock hard cock. His balls slapped against her slit and Greg's fingers as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Feel your Master's cock taking you!" Rickey removed his cock from her mouth and leaned over into her face. "He owns your cunt and I recall him telling you to cum! Cum on his cock bitch!" Rickey growled at her before closing his mouth over hers.

The sight of Rickey taking her mouth forcefully almost sent Jake over the edge. Jealousy and lust filled his brain and he punished her pussy harder and faster shoving every inch of his throbbing rod into her. When she began to moan Rickey tore his lips off of hers. "That's it! Cum on his cock baby. Fucking drain his balls of his cum. You know you want it you cum whore!"

Sussie felt her body slip over the edge. She began to scream as her orgasm slammed into her just as hard Jake was fucking her. "Oh God yes...Oh fuck yes."

Jake felt her cunt clamping down on him hard, her hips jerking uncontrollably with her release. He kept fucking her hard making her orgasm stretch out, her pussy squeezing him over and over as her juices coated his cock. "Oh Yeah..that's it slut. Cum all over my cock." Jake cheered her on as she flew into another wave of pleasure, Greg's fingers flying over her clit still while his mouth sucked hard on her nipple.

Sussie thought she would pass out as her body exploded anew. Her cunt walls clasped her uncle's cock over and over and she could feel her own juices running down her thighs as she came and came. "Ooooooooo God....again...cumming.." was all she could get out as she came and panted, falling face down onto the bed while her uncle still plowed into her cumming cunt.

Jake felt her cum again and couldn't hold on any longer. He thrust hard and deep and released his creamy load down deep into her channel. He didn't pull back this time but kept himself wedged in her as his cock emptied load after load of his sticky cum into her. His whole body throbbed at his release, much to his delight. Everything he had planned for the night had come about and with any luck he had gotten his babygirl pregnant with his child.

"Damn that was fucking hot!" Greg said scooting out from beneath the collapsed Sussie. He ran his hand over her back affectionately before giving her ass a quick slap. "You should be fucking proud old man." He smiled over at Jake.

Jake opened his eyes and laughed. Hell yeah he was proud. His babygirl took to his command in front of strangers with no display of disobedience. She had passed his test this time and he was going to reward her generously.

It took a few minutes for them to catch their breath after such a rigorous session. Ricky patted her head saying nothing as Greg went and filled up some glasses with water and passed them around. Jake helped Sussie to sit up and shared his glass with her knowing she was in more need of the water than him. Once she had drank enough he told her to lie down and rest while he and the men returned to the table to talk.

Sussie lay back and closed her eyes. Her body was still humming with the pleasure of what had taken place. Shame tried to creep in but she pushed it aside. The experience had been wonderful and as promised Jake had made sure that she was safe and well satisfied. She smiled as she felt herself drift off to sleep to the sound of the men's lowered voices.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers
12