Uncle Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower is high-end, one-piece shell. It's mildew free and deep enough for two and has a glass door. Most of the other cabins have curtains. That's another reason I like this cabin. I hate clammy vinyl touching me. I step in and soap up. My back is to Jake. I hear the clank as he opens the door and joins me.

There's only room for one of us under the showerhead. I wash my ass, crotch and feet then rinse off. I press myself into one corner and direct the showerhead toward my uncle. Satisfied, I turn the showerhead toward the back wall. I wet the bar of soap and turn to Jake.

I lift his right arm. He's looking at my chest and avoids meeting my eyes. Before I begin to wash him, I put my face near his armpit and inhale. If only his musk would stay at this stage, manly but not ripe.

I scrub his body, lingering over the ridges and ripples of muscle. I turn him around and spend long minutes washing his ass crack, gently probing but not penetrating the pucker ring that my finger courses over and around. I trade him places, direct the spray at him and rinse his body with long caressing sweeps of my hand.

He seems content to let me take the lead. I turn off the water and reach around him, one hand on his ass the other on the back of his shoulder. Our cocks rub against each other. I want to kiss him but I want him to kiss me more. I wait.

I almost give up, deciding he's not ready, when his head nudges my cheek. I turn and his mouth is on mine. His stubble grinds against my lips. I part my lips, signaling I want more and he obliges. I let him take my mouth with his tongue. His aggression fires my desire.

I'm impatient. I love his kisses but I want more, need more. I pull away from his mouth. His eyes glow with lust.

"Suck my nipples uncle," I whisper. "Bite them."

He needs no further urging. His mouth drops to my chest and my left nipple is caught between his teeth. He does as I requested and I gasp. "Not so hard, a little softer, uncle."

Instead of biting, he sucks and twists, flicking with his tongue. I grab his head and grind his mouth into my chest. He moves to my right nipple. His hand begins to stroke my cock.

I lean back against the wall of the shower, pulling my nipple out of his mouth.

"I'll take that blow job now, Uncle Jake."

He obligingly drops to his knees and with no hesitation that I can discern engulfs my cock with a mouth that is surprisingly hot, as if he had just swallowed a gulp of hot coffee. There is no hesitation but he's not smooth. He moves his mouth jerkily over the head of my cock. His hands dangle uselessly. I may not be his first but he is new to this.

Suddenly the shower seems the wrong venue for this. I feel claustrophobic. I urge Jake to his feet.

"Let's get comfortable first."

I hand him one of the towels. I take the other and dry off as I walk to the door and open it. I want to be able to hear the cars when they return. I consider dropping into one of the Adirondack chairs and tilting my face to the sun as I cum in my uncle's mouth but drop the idea. The returning cars would have a perfect view of the activity.

As I walk toward the bed, Uncle Jake emerges from the bathroom. He gestures toward the door, a questioning look on his face.

"I want to make sure we hear the cars."

He nods.

I drop a pillow on the floor and sit on the edge of the bed, leaning back on my elbows. My cock smacks against my belly. I pull it down and release it several times, enjoying how my uncle's eyes follow it, and the sound it makes when it hits my belly.

"You ever suck a cock before uncle?"

He nods. "Couple of times, back in college." He frowns. "Quit calling me 'uncle'. Call me Jake."

"But you are my uncle, uncle. What bothers you more, that you fucked my mouth and busted a nut in your brother's only son? That you want to blow your brother's son or that you simply want to suck cock at all?"

"Drop it."

I shrug. "Doesn't bother me uncle. I loved sucking your cock. And your cum was sweet. I think I should suck more Irish cock. Could you taste it still, your cum in my mouth, when we kissed. Didn't you love it?"

He looks irritated but his cock is throbbing.

"No offense, uncle but you need some dick sucking pointers." I nod at the pillow between my feet. "Get comfortable."

He kneels, stroking his cock as he does so.

"You're going to need that hand to stroke my cock, not your own. First pointer - most of the time giving good head involves the mouth and the hand. In fact, start with your hand dude. My cock is dripping. Lube up with what it's providing and stroke my cock, uncle."

He reaches up and runs his hand over the head of my cock before wrapping his fingers around the shaft. His hand glides over my cock.

"That's good but make it wet now. Put your mouth over the head of my dick, take as much of it as you can and get it good and wet with your mouth. Then you can squeeze hard and still stroke me."

He does as I suggest.

"Nice. Use your hand to follow your mouth." He does and my breath catches. "Yeah dude, just like that. Your mouth can work the crown while your hand works the shaft."

I let him fall into a rhythm, digging the feel of his mouth and hand.

"You can switch it up too. Just the hand for a while or just your mouth, twisting your hand while you stroke. You'll know you're doing it right when I try to jam more of my cock in your mouth."

Uncle Jake is a quick study.

"Use your tongue now, lick around the crown, the slit, the shaft. Slide your lips up and down the shaft." His tongue darts into my piss slit and I gasp. "Fuck yeah, just like that Jake. Fuck."

He's getting into it. He goes back to sucking me and stroking me.

"How much can you take?" He changes the angle of his head and forces more of my cock into his throat. He stops once and I feel him gag. He takes a deep breath and is able to get another half an inch in before he gags again. His nose almost touches my pubes.

I put my hand on the back of his head. "Just hold it there, uncle. Breath through your nose and relax." Holding his head in place, I push with my hips, stopping when he gags, waiting, letting him breathe, then a little more until finally his lips are wrapped around the base of my cock. I give a couple quick short thrusts and relax my back, sliding out of his throat.

He presses his tongue against the shaft without being told.

"Right on, uncle. You're a deep throating cock-sucking protégé. Now do it on your own."

He has to stop, retching once or twice, but in a few minutes he's deep throating my cock with no help from either my hips or my hands. I stop him. I don't want to cum yet.

"Lick my balls. Suck 'em."

I pull my legs toward my chest, knowing he's getting an eyeful of my asshole.

"If you suck 'em, go slow, one at a time. It feels unbelievable. It's sort of like getting racked but in slow motion and with more pleasure than pain. Did you like it when I sucked your balls, uncle?"

He nods his head without taking his tongue off my cock. He's licking his way to my sack. I groan when he inhales one of my nuts. He rolls it in his mouth and then slurps up the other.

"Eat my ass dude." He hesitates. "Go on. I just showered. I'm nice and clean. Do it right and maybe you'll get me so hot I'll let you fuck me."

I've kept my eyes fixed on my uncle the whole time. His have been closed. They pop open.

"Oh, you like that idea uncle? You want to bury your hot cock in my ass? That what your after? Your K-boy's asshole?"

I raise up a little more on my elbows and drop the teasing tone.

"Jake?" His eyes lose a bit of their lust glaze.

"Yeah?"

"You clean? Seriously, no bullshit."

"You mean like STD clean?"

"Yeah. Other than oral, I always use condoms." I pause. "But I really want to feel someone cum in my ass. I can trust you right? I mean, weird as it sounds, you're family."

He nods. "Yeah, weird but we are family. I'm clean as a whistle kid." He starts to lower his head then lifts it again. "What about you? You seem to be pretty experienced."

"I'm very very careful." I consider what I want to do and realize it depends. "We going to do this again?"

"Would you like to?"

"Fuck yeah. What a dumb fucking question."

He grins and I grin back before answering. "I'm clean but lets be careful. We have time. I still want your cock in my ass but use a condom. We can get a couple of those home oral tests when we get back, show each other we're safe. Then you can fuck me raw."

His grin stretches into a smile. "You got condoms? Here? Why?"

"I like to be prepared. There in the top drawer of the hutch."

Jake hops up off his knees. The drawer gives a cringe worthy squeal of protest as he jerks it open. He peels off one of the gold pouches and returns to the bed. Instead of kneeling, he stands between my legs his cock pointing at my face. He holds out the packet.

"Give me a hand?"

I answer by sitting up and swallowing his cock. I deep throat him a dozen times as fast as I can move my head before I let his cock fall from my mouth. I open the condom and slip the end over his cock. I finish unrolling the condom over his cock with my mouth and sit back to enjoy his look of amazement.

"Uncle Jake?"

"Hhm?"

"I want you to fuck me but I want to cum in your mouth. When I get close I want to fuck your mouth. I'll return the favor if you haven't gotten off by then. Actually, I think I'd rather take your load in my mouth."

"Sure Kieran. Now scoot back."

I wiggle back into the bed, my shoulders and neck pressed against the wall. He presses my legs against my chest, rolling my ass up into the air. Whatever hesitancy he felt earlier is gone. His mouth falls on my ass like a bird of prey.

He laps his tongue over my asshole like he was eating pussy. I had cleaned my ass carefully. I'm not worried about being dirty, so when he starts to push against my hole with his tongue I relax and let him enter.

"Oh fuck uncle Jake, eat my ass dude, fucking rim me."

He grabs both ass cheeks and stabs his tongue in and out of my ass, twisting his head as he does.

"Fuck man. Give me your cock. Bust my ass, Uncle Jake. Fuck me." I'm panting now.

He slides up on his knees, rubs his sheathed cockhead over my pucker and then presses home. I'm ready for him. He doesn't stop until his balls are pressed against my ass.

He pulls back and without further ado begins to fuck me, fuck me hard, just as I had requested. I love it. I love the feel of his cock riding over my prostate, I love the fullness, love his balls banging against me, look the sweat that flies off his face and peppers my chest and belly, and I love the look of intense agony on his face.

When he feels as if he's getting close to his own release I ask him to stop. He pulls out, yanks the condom off and drops it to the floor. He inches back so he can bend over and take my cock in his mouth.

I grab the back of his head and begin to thrust into his mouth. He doesn't move. It doesn't take long. I give a last convulsive jerk and unload down his throat. He doesn't even need to swallow. I hold him there, pressing my cock into his throat until I quit shaking. I let go and collapse back into the bed. I take a few quick breaths then begin to slide beneath him.

When my head is below his, I pull him to my mouth and shove my tongue into it. He shoves back. I suck at his mouth, tasting what little remains of the jizz I just deposited. I can feel his need and slide lower.

He supports my head with his hands, knees on either side of my chest and I open my mouth to him.

He is desperate for release but not so desperate to pass up a chance to tease me. He lets the head of his cock touch my lips then jerks it away. He takes one hand and gently slaps my cheeks with his dick.

I look up at him, past his engorged cock.

"You win uncle. Let me suck your cock. Please."

He obliges me. He lets my head fall to the bed and leans forward onto his arms. My mouth could just as easily been a cunt as he fucks it. I run my hands over his ass, feeling the hard concavities of his flexing ass.

My mouth fills as I hear my uncle groaning above me.

He moves down and collapses on top of me. I can feel his cock continue to twitch against my side as our mouths find each other once more.

I'm enjoying letting him eat his own cum out of my mouth when we both hear a shout.

"Kieran you in there?"