Uncle James Ch. 02

Story Info
The second time fucking my Sister was sure a surprise.
6.1k words
4.46
34.1k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers

I slept a dead man's sleep after fucking my niece and my sister last night.

... but I do remember the dream!

I was awakened with a start to find Alecia standing over me with a giant Peacock feather attached to some weird hat that I recall buying for her at the mouse park in Florida when she was just a few years younger.

Just a few years. Man, what a difference 'just a few years' can make.

She was ticking my face and giggling me awake. I finally took her in and was rewarded with a pair of long legs in very tight jeans, unwalkable shoes that put her well over six feet tall and made her ass plump out even more than it naturally did. She had a tight pink top with no bra lines to interrupt the flow of the curves mounding in front of her and as I became more conscious, I realized that I was being teased awake with a feather by a real-life Barbie Doll.

God, that's just what this chick's body looked like; all the right proportions and all I could think of was ... fuck her, fuck her right now.

Alicia stopped laughing, stood fully up and looked down at me with a frown

"Uncle James,' her teeth clucked, 'I can tell exactly what you're thinking right now ... knock it off!"

"What," I say, still sleepy, "why are you bugging me ... and what exactly do you think I am I thinking?"

"You want to fuck me some more," she says, kinda teasing and snotty sounding,

... but I'm going out.

... I just wanted say goodbye.

... I'll be gone all day."

"Okay." I reply, "bye."

"But you do want to fuck me again, right?" she says, really frowning now.

"No Alecia, I do not want to fuck you." I manage.

"What?" she sucks in a breath and drops the feathered hat.

"Why not? She says, very whiny. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Yeah," I yawn and sit up on the edge of the bed, "you didn't bring me any coffee."

"Uncle James," still snotty but relieved, "you're a shit."

"... and you, little girl, are an absolutely gorgeous piece of ass and yes, Alecia, I will fuck you the first chance I get."

"Oh, goody." she says clapping her hands together really fast a few times.

As she turns, her long blonde hair swirls with her and as with most teenage girls she moves with an unrefined grace and bounces more than strides away from me.

I watch her disappear through the door and think that this girl is Playboy material without the fake, 'ooh, wouldn't you love to fuck me', fish lips, cover that zit on her ass with makeup thing you know is behind all those slick, touched up photos.

This girl is for real and I still have the throbbing cock to prove it.

Ooof, what a night!

I stumble into my sister's kitchen, thankfully to the smell of fresh coffee and find Cheryl sitting at the island in her kitchen fingering her tablet with one hand, a steaming cup of java in the other.

"Morning Sis." I manage.

"Hi, Little Brother," she puts her cup down and assesses me with a smart assed grin on her face, "you sleep okay? Any good dreams?"

"Yeah ... huh? What makes you ask that," I say, very curious, "... about dreams?"

"I'm thinking we had the same one last night." she says, seriously. "Don't you remember Mom wouldn't let us sleep in the same room because we started talking in our sleep ... having regular conversations?"

"I do remember that," I say as I pour a cup of coffee and have a rush of a long-forgotten memory, "... but what does that have to do with last nigh ...".

"You dreamed about getting me pregnant, didn't you." my sister says as fact, not a question.

"How the fuck?" I ask, glad that I didn't have coffee in my mouth or spill it as I stumbled into the chair next to her.

"Same dream," Cheryl says, smiling at me, "we've always been connected like that. Didn't you ever realize that?"

As I thought about her question, I had flashes of just what she was referring to; flashes of being separate but close, a feeling of connectedness, I guess. A very warm feeling.

"I guess I never thought about it," I shrug, "seemed pretty natural."

"So," my sister says, tentatively, "last night ... about us fucking - "

"Already?" I look into her eyes and smile through the rising steam as I take a first sip from the cup.

"Can I have a cup of coffee first?"

"Oh good, I was hoping there were no regrets," my sister says, "because Alicia is gone all day and I want that cock of yours to myself. You may not have thought about having sex with your big sister but your big sister has been horny for you for ... well, since way before your niece was born."

"Seriously," I say, kind dumbfounded, "I never knew ... my head just never went there."

"Well, little brother ... James ... the only place I want your head today, is between my legs."

"So ... I guess I'm having a cup of coffee and side of sister for breakfast then?" I say playfully.

"It's my house, so I'll allow you to eat breakfast in bed, if you like ... or here on the counter ... or."

I put my coffee cup on the marble top and swivel my sister's chair around so that she is facing me and I bring both hands up and cup her face so that I have her full attention.

"How is it I can fuck my sister but still love you the same as before?" I ask

"I don't understand," Cheryl says, her eyes squint at me, "do you mean that your feelings are different, or that you think you're going to love me less ... or more, or I don't know ... differently?"

"No," I say, thinking, "I mean, I still love you just like last week but now we have this new element of intimacy to 'us', and the naughtiness is gut wrenchingly fun but I have the same emotions ... the same love for you as before."

"Ahh ... I see," my sister says, "well, I think this sex with you is just natural for me ... and it can be wonderful but don't get your head too wrapped up in it ... or in me, or my daughter ... 'cuz I ain't marrying you, if that's where you're going."

"You're such a smart ass," I reply, "you know what I mean."

"I do," she says, serious now, "don't be feeling guilty or like you have to be all careful now ... here, I'll put it this way; you have full permission, with no obligations to fuck me and your niece and just have fun doing it. There, that work?"

"Yeah, that works." I sigh and want to say more but feel relieved that any drama that I feared might arise won't happen, at least not with my sister.

"Now," my sister pulls my hands off her face and lowers them to the tops of her thighs, "how about that breakfast in bed?"

Cheryl comes off her chair, grabs my hand pulling me off mine and starts dragging me down the hallway. I am watching her ass move under her satiny blouse and enjoy the motions that the back pockets of her jeans are making.

"Shower." was all I said as we entered her bedroom and she made an abrupt turn towards her Master Bath, still holding my hand.

I had never been in her private bathroom before and was astounded at the size of the space. Her shower had no door ... it needed no door, as the thing must have been 150 square feet of honed Travertine tile, stainless steel shower heads ... lots of stainless steel shower heads and two teak benches, which did not crowd the area in the least.

She drops my hand and starts punching a digital control panel.

"I like 106," she says, as large blue numbers appear on the display, "that too hot for you?"

"Perfect for me." I say as I peel my clothes off.

She continues touching controls, routing water to different shower heads and when she feels my hands on her hips, she turns to see me already naked and slaps my chest.

"How the fuck do you guys get naked so damned fast," she says, not happy, "ever think a girl might like to undress a guy once in a while too?"

"We're eager." was all I managed as I reached for the buttons on her blouse.

She moves into me and puts her arms around my neck and we kiss.

"Well, you'd better not be too eager little brother," she coos, between kisses, 'because your sister likes a lot of foreplay, oral pleasures and some slow fucking before you go and get all dominant on her."

"What's that little clock say on your fancy shower gizmo," I say, looking over her shoulder, "ah yes, 7:42. Well Sis, I promise not to come in your mouth before 10:00 and I won't fill your pussy until lunch, how's that?"

"Promises, promises," she pants in between wet tongues, "a whole day of fucking."

"How evah will my po' little pussy b'able to take a punishment like theyat?" she feigns a really bad Southern Belle.

"In every position that I can think of Sis." as I slide her blouse off her body and start on her jeans.

"Ooooohhh," she pushes a rush of air out of her pursed lips, puts her hands gently on my shoulders as I squat down to pull the jeans off her panty-less body to get her naked, "mmmm, James, you're making me shiver talking like that."

As I pull her second leg out of the jeans and am now so close to her pussy that I can smell her wetness, I realized that I had been so preoccupied the evening before watching Alecia kiss and fondle her mother while I fucked my sister from behind, that now being face to face with her ... uniqueness ... I was once again dazzled by it.

"It" being the biggest clit I'd ever seen on a woman. Honestly, I didn't know that one could be that big.

Amazing.

I stand up, pull my sisters naked body into mine and almost taste blood from the ferocity of the rough kissing on each other's mouths. I've had times when I think; I can't get enough of, or close enough to a woman but I simply wanted to crawl inside of my sister's body at this moment.

We found our way under the hot water and with four hands moving, groping and grabbing any and every part of our bodies, we explored each other. She made little noises of pleasure and surprise as she moved her hands over my muscled arms and taut thighs; alternately pulling and rubbing my swelling cock and caressing my balls, raking them with her fingernails.

The water on her skin beaded, ran down her in rivulets and became slick from her lightly scented body oil. The muscles under that arousing skin were firm with cords of strength, yet I easily discovered soft, pliable flesh as I touched the intimate parts of her body that my sister was sharing with me.

Cheryl was holding my cock in her hand, slowly jacking me off, up and down the length of my full erection as we continued to kiss each other. My hands squeezed her small breasts, first gently, then with more pressure; starting as far back into her body as I could push and then with a pinching pull forward, I was milking the flesh of her tits over and over but not yet touching her nipples.

She moaned and tried to pull away at the forcefulness of my touch but I pushed her body back into the wall and stroked and pinched her tits even harder. Her breathing was in short bursts and she was close to a yelp as her attention to our kissing was interrupted as she stood before me, eyes closed and mouth still on mine but wide open and unmoving.

Her head tipped to the side and she started to say what I knew would be 'no' or 'no more' when I released my grip and gently held her now rosy flesh in my hand. I moved my head down to her right breast and felt her body relax as I put my lips around her teased but untouched nipple for the first time and she arched her back with a pleasurable moan.

I pulled the nub into my mouth with just my teeth, very gently and did not suck on it, I pulled a bit more and a bit more if it until my teeth were well onto her areola and I pushed her body harder into the wall to stop her small movements and get her attention to focus on what I was doing. As she stopped, her hands came up to touch the back of my head and she waited ... stroking my head, anticipating.

I bit down slowly but very firmly on the back of her nipple, well into her areola and her body tensed but I pushed into her and she had nowhere to go but up on her toes. I followed her body up those few inches with my mouth and as she was at the peak of her movement and trapped, I cupped both hands firmly over her breast, pushed it into her body and as I drug my clenched teeth the length of her nipple. I was rewarded with several drops of fluid that I had so painstakingly milked from her flesh but kept from leaking out on its own.

My sister whined with a high-pitched arousal, wrapped her fingers into my hair and pulled very hard on it, creating as much pain for me as I had just caused in her and we both loved it.

"I felt that," she panted, "I felt that come out of me ... give me the other, I want the other."

She turned her body, offering me her other breast and this time she grabbed my hair with one hand and simply tipped my head back a little so that she could clearly watch what I was about to do to her. She grabbed her breast with her other hand but I slapped it, somewhat playfully ... but not really.

"Careful," I cautioned, "let me." I gently put her fingers under her breast and guided her thumb to the top side of it.

She watched as I positioned my mouth as before and when I had my teeth where I needed to be. I gently put my hand over hers and encouraged her to squeeze her breast. She was way harder than I would have been but our timing was perfect, as she literally squished her poor tittie and I once again, raked my teeth down her swollen nipple. This time, I got twice the amount of slick, sweet liquid from her body. She convulsed from the sudden pain and pleasure of it as a whine came from deep inside of her and she dropped her head and shoulders in relief as I ended my bite.

I immediately raised up to offer her the taste as she greedily grabbed the back of my head again and pulled me to her mouth.

I stopped her at an inch by wrapping my hand deep into the back of her hair just as she had a hold on mine and we held each other there. I opened my mouth and offered her my tongue. She ever so slowly moved forward as we lessened our grip on each other and her lips came to me, closing around my tongue and she whimpered as she tasted the juice that her body had just given up.

Cheryl melded into my arms and our kisses were passionate and deep. We kissed each other's mouths, faces, necks ... anywhere we could touch without our bodies parting. My arousal was evident as my cock was plastered against my stomach and my sister was moving her soft belly on it. I finally reached between us and my hand moved to her shaved mound and I was pleased as I put my finger in the top of her vulva and quickly ran into the thick shaft of her clit. I moved my hand lower and filled my fingers with flesh. My sister's clit was not big, it was enormous. I gathered her swollen clit and pulled her plentiful pussy lips into my palm.

"Oh my god, Sis." I heaved, "my hand is full of you."

"Suck on me, James." she whispered, "take it all in your mouth."

I knelt before my sister and her hands came to me to caress my head as her fingers ran through my hair in anticipation. I pull her forward so the hot water is running down her back and not between us ... then I looked.

I just took a moment and looked at my sister.

I looked at her huge clit and hanging pussy lips, inches from my face. My gaze scans up her smooth skin, at the muscles of her belly and slight protrusion of her ribs. On up to the tightness of her breasts, not hanging, just mounding out of her body with her large brown nipples and pinkish/brown areolas. I continue up to her sinewy neck with her head tilted back in pleasure and anticipation ... all the way to her very pretty face and messy wet hair.

My sister is a beautiful woman.

My attention comes back down to the matter at hand and I open my mouth.

You know how you eat a sandwich and you have a good mouthful but it's way too full as you to try and answer that "how's everything" question the waitress always seems to ask just as you took that bite?

This wasn't that.

You know how you're really hungry and maybe on the run and you get such a wad of sandwich in your mouth that you realize your being a pig?

This was that!

By the time I had sucked all my sister's meaty pussy into my mouth ... it was full. I put my hands on her outer lips and parted them as far as I could and just sucked the rest of her sex into my mouth. I had never done this before but I actually started chewing on a woman's cunt. Not with my teeth exactly ... well a little with my teeth ... but mostly I just gummed and lipped her very hard using a chewing action with my mouth. At first, I thought it might be too much but my sister just grabbed my head the way she had with her daughter the night before and forcefully pulled me into her body, seemingly loving the feeling I was giving her.

I pulled back and as I looked down, her clit popped up and was now sticking almost straight out from her body. I licked it and it jumped, I licked it and watched it jump again. It was stiff and almost rubbery like an erect cock gets and I still could not get over the biological fact that a clit is indeed a tiny penis, just with twice the number of nerve endings in a miniscule space; no wonder some women are hanging off the ceiling by their fingernails when we're a bit too ... attentive to their little pleasure nubs.

I took my sister's clit into my mouth, closed my lips around her and started moving my face in and out against her body. I was giving someone the first blowjob I've ever given in my life and as weird as it sounds, I'm glad it was my sister and not some guy.

My sister tilted her hips, put both of her hands on either side of her pussy and pulled the flesh back to help me have all the access I needed and that she obviously wanted me to have. I started to get the touch and rhythm that excited her and she started moaning. The loud noises, even over the running water were echoing in the shower, adding to the erotic nature of me fucking my sister with my mouth. I pursed my mouth tighter and made sure I pushed in to the full depth of her clit shaft and then back, all the way to the end where I sucked and swirled my tongue on the tip of her clit before moving back down. As she got more and more excited. I pulled the fleshy hood covering her clit on my upstrokes, gently down the shaft and held it there so that now it was mostly raw, naked clit that I was attending to.

My sister's noises increased and her legs started shaking, the spasm moving up her body until it felt like she was on the verge of a seizure when a drawn out, high pitched sound that ended in a squeal emanated from her and she grabbed my head to make me stop moving on her. I think she wanted me to disengage but she was in such a state of climax that any movement made the sensitivity on her clit unbearable, so she just froze, holding my head, waiting for her orgasm to subside.

I held my mouth very still on her clit and could feel it pulsing in my closed mouth and lips, an undulation ... it was throbbing.

"Oh my god, James," she gasped, "oh god, that was good. She starts to subside. "You have one very talented little mouth ... ooh, that is so nice ..." Still panting. "Ooooh."

I turn my face into my sister's belly, reach around and caress her ass and run my fingers around the small of her back while I wait for her to recover from her orgasm and luxuriate in her stroking my hair and pulling my head into her soft flesh like she's comforting me and thanking me at the same time. I am loving my sister in ways I never thought possible and I realize that I could never feel this with any other woman; there is just no equivalent to being intimate with your sister ... your own flesh and blood.

Cheryl slumps down the tile wall and sits in front of me, her arms resting on her spread out knees and her pussy is hanging out in the open. By hanging, I mean literally hanging. Her clit has subsided but is still the size of my first finger from the middle knuckle to the tip of the nail and is now completely covered with her little fleshy hood but her pussy lips are touching the tile floor.

ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers
12