Uncle Jason

Story Info
Hot uncle takes in orphaned niece.
3k words
4.13
336k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly a year since my parents had left me with my grandparents. They went on a trip, and their car had crashed, and had killed them both. My grandparents were old, and didn’t understand me. So when my uncle Jason, my dad’s brother, who was only twelve years older then me suggested that I move in with him, I gladly accepted.

Jason was now thirty years old, and lived by himself. He had become a computer wiz and had made enough money to live comfortably. His house was not huge, but big enough that two people could live there without any problems. He decided that the empty room next to his would be the best for me to have, first off because it was empty, second it was big enough for a eighteen-years old who wanted some space and privacy.

The day I moved in he had helped me move my stuff from one house to the other, and helped me put me furniture where I wanted it. After that he left me to rearrange things how I want them. It felt nice to be able to put things somewhere without having to have someone supervise, just to make sure I didn’t ruin anything. My grandparents were the type that had to have everything where they thought it went. It was usually somewhere other then where I wanted it, and that was just my stuff.

So to be able to move in with Jason was nice, already things were going great. Jason and I have always gotten along very well. During elementary school we were best friends, we would tell each other everything. As time went on, we stayed close, but we didn’t tell each other as much as we use to.

After I had finished rearranging where I wanted everything, I decided that I wanted to go swimming, and maybe suns bathe. So I found my bikini, and my towel, and walked out to the swimming pool. I put just my feet in to test the water. It was pretty warm so I decided to dive in. The warm water felt good against my skin. As I began to swim laps, I let my thoughts wander.

As I was thinking, it hit me just how good looking Jason was. He was tall, and had fairly darker skin, so it always looked like he had a tan. He had dark brown eyes, and brown hair. Not to mention the fact that he worked out so he was very fit. As these thoughts hit me so did the fact that he was my uncle, and I just shook my head to forget what I had been thinking about. After all, wasn’t it wrong to think about an uncle like that?

After another ten laps I decided that I was done, so I got out dried off and just laid out by the side of the pool. I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew Jason, was shaking me to wake up. He said that if I wanted we could go to dinner, but I would have to get dressed first. I said that it sounded like fun, and I would be ready in twenty minutes. He just teased me and said he would time me, just to make sure.

When I had gotten dressed and ready, it had taken about twenty-five minutes, so as soon as he saw me he told me to hurry up because I was being a slow poke.

We got to the restaurant, it was just some national chain, that was nice, but it wasn’t really fancy. Which was perfect for me. I didn’t mind eating in causal clothing. We were seated, and told our waiter would be with us in a moment. Jason and I started talking about what I was going to do now that I was living with him instead of my grandparents. I said that it depended on how things went, and what he thought.

He suggested that because I had just graduated, and was planning to take a year off before I started college, and worked only part time, that I could either quit my job, and take the summer off, or work full time for him. He said he needs a receptionist, and I would be great for the job.

As I was thinking about it, when the waiter came and took our orders, and went and got our drinks. After he left again, I asked Jason what the hours would be, and how much I would be making, and how often I would have to work. He told me if I wanted he would only work me two or three days a week for a few hours each time, and he would pay me pretty decent. I decided that working for him was better then my other job cleaning. So I told him I would try it for a few days.

By the time we were done with dinner it was like we had never quit talking, we had told each other everything about one another. I told him about the boyfriends I dated in high school, he told me about the women he had been seeing. We talked about what it was like to live with my grandparents, and a little about my parents. It was still kind of strange that they weren’t there anymore, and still a little hard for me.

We went home and talked for a few more hours, then Jason decided that because he had to go to work in the morning he had to go to bed. I had had a long day too, so I was ready for bed as well. As I lay in bed thinking, once again the thoughts of my uncle were creeping in, I started to wonder what he would look like naked. I wondered how big he was. I knew my dad had been bigger then most men, so I wondered if my uncle was big as well. The more I thought about this the hornier I became, and the wetter I became.

As thoughts of my uncles tan body against my filled my head, my hands ran down my body until I found my soaking wet pussy. I slowly started to insert my finger, and then started to pump it in faster and faster, I was trying to silence my moans of pleasure. Between my fingers and the thoughts of my uncle I was soon cumming.

In the morning, I heard my uncle getting ready for work, and decided that I would get up too. I decided that I would make him lunch, and send it with him, in case he couldn’t get away. Besides, I would have to start earning my keep anyway. When Jason came out to the kitchen he thanked me for lunch, and left. He didn’t say anything about my making noise last night, so I hoped he hadn’t heard me, or was sound asleep.

I cleaned up the house a little, and around two Jason called and said that I should be ready to go when he got home from work in two hours. I decided that I would dress nicely. So I took a shower, blow dried my hair, and curled it. Then I put on a white shirt and pair of black shorts, and sandals.

I had just finished when Jason walked in the door. He said that we were going to go shopping. He was going to buy me some clothes for work. He knew that I didn’t have any real dressy clothes, and also knew I didn’t have a whole lot of money. I agreed, and told him I would pay him back. He said not to worry about it, to consider it a gift, from all the birthday’s he had missed. I told him that I would help him with whatever house work he wanted me to do then. He agreed.

We got to the mall around five o’clock. He helped me pick out about six different outfits, that if I wanted I could switch around with others. Then he decided that I needed more. So he took me and got me a new bikini, he said my other one was looking a little old, and didn’t fit so well. I blushed because he had noticed, but I knew he was right. I had, had that bikini since I was a junior in high school. He said he also noticed when he helped me move my dresser that I only had a few bras and a few pairs of underwear. Which was also true.

So we when to a store and found the perfect bikini, one that showed off my coloring, and my shape. He then took me into a lingerie shop, had got me a bunch of cute panties with matching cami’s and bras. It was a little odd at first, but it was still fun, and I had a bunch of new clothes to show for it too.

We decided to stop at a fast food place on the way home for dinner. We talked about the shopping trip, and he said that while I was living with him, and working with him, he would make sure I had the clothes I need to be comfortable, and look nice. I asked him why he was doing this for me, and what I had ever done to deserve all that he was giving me. He looked at me for a second then said that because I had lost my parents didn’t mean I would have to lose the ability to have fun, and be a normal person. I hugged him, and told him thank you.

After dinner we drove home, we decided that because we had stayed up so late the night before that we would just go to bed. Once again, as soon as I was in bed, I started thinking about Jason, about his very awesome body, and wonderful nature. The more I thought the more turned on I became. I started to wonder what it would feel like to have his dick inside of me. With these thoughts, and the help of my fingers I was once again pleasuring myself, and making myself cum. When I was done, I had realized just how loud I had been, and hoped Jason hadn’t heard it.

The next morning I heard Jason taking a shower, and got up and made his lunch again. I wanted to know if he had heard anything I had done last night. When he left, he said that tonight we could either go to dinner somewhere or call for Chinese take out, and get sit and talk at home. I told him I would let him know, and handed him his lunch, he kissed my cheek and left.

I decided that since the house was pretty much spotless that I would go lay out and read. I put on my new bikini, and found my towel, and a book that I had borrowed from Jason’s collection, and took the phone out with me just in case he called. As I read the book, I realized that this wasn’t an ordinary book, it was an erotic book, filled with sex. The more I read the more interested I became. I could put down the book filled with pussy eating, and cock sucking. I was drawn into it. Soon the words that I was reading became a fantasy for me, the two lovers were Jason and me. I was imagining him sucking on my breasts, and him trusting his hard cock into my pussy.

I took off my top, I was sitting in the backyard completely exposed. I wanted to tan my beautiful breasts, so if I ever got the chance I could show them off to Jason. I was so horny, I didn’t care that he was my uncle, and I wanted him. I had decided that instead of going out to dinner we would stay here.

When I was finished tanning, I put Jason’s book back where I found it, then I decided to get ready for tonight, because I was going to try and see if I could seduce Jason. I put on one of the cami tops, and matching pair of low-ride boy leg underwear. Then I put on a pair of short shorts, that showed everything when I bent over.

Then I made dinner, nothing fancy, just some taco’s. By the time he walked in the door it was ready, all that was left was to dish it up. Jason was happy I decided to make dinner, it had been a long day, and he didn’t feel up to going anywhere tonight.

As I got everything I needed from the fridge, I made sure to bend just enough to let him know what I was wearing underneath. When I stood up and turned around, I know that he had been watching, but was trying to act as if he hadn’t. I also noticed the slight bulge in his pants. My plan was working, hopefully by the end of tonight I would be doing the same thing those girls had been doing in the book. The more I thought about this the wetter my pussy became.

We finished dinner, and did the dishes together. After that we decided to just sit down and talk for a little while. He sat on the couch in the corner, and I sat in a big arm chair across from him. I sat with my knees in my chest, so I know he could see the crotch of my underwear. At first we talked about how I would be starting the new job next Monday, then we talked about school, and where I wanted to go to college. Then he asked me if I was still a virgin, I told him no, that I had sex twice, both while I had been a junior in high school. He asked me if I had liked it, I said that the first time wasn’t really good, but the second time I loved it.

I asked him, if he thought I was pretty enough to find guys in college. He said that she was beautiful, that the only thing lacking was experience. I asked if he wanted to help me with that. He smiled, and asked if I knew what I was asking him. I got up and walked over to him, and kissed him on the lips. When we parted I looked him in the eye and said yes.

With that Jason kissed me, and pulled me to him. When he broke the kiss, he asked if I was sure, and wanted to know if I was scared at all. I told him that I wanted him, and couldn’t stop thinking about him since I had moved in.

He then asked if the last two nights I had been thinking about him when I had cum, I told him yes, and was sorry that I had made so much noise. He said he had been turned on by the noises I had been making, and if he had known before that I had wanted him, he would have joined her.

With that, Jason stood up and took me into his room, he pulled my cami over my head, and looked at my perfect breasts, before I knew what was happening, Jason had me on the bed, and he was sucking on my breast. I let out a moan. It felt so good. Then Jason slowly kissed his way down my body, when he got to the top of my shorts he took them off, and my underwear too.

He then told me he was glad I was wearing the underwear he bought me yesterday. I told him that I wanted him to see me wearing it.

After he had gotten my underwear and shorts off, he kissed his way up my legs until he found my pussy, he gently kissed my pussy lips, and I felt him lick my clit. I couldn’t help but let out a moan. He slid his tongue deep inside of my pussy, and slowly started screwing me with his tongue. It felt so good, I thought I was going to lose it, his tongue going in and out of me, soon I felt my body tense, I was cumming. I started to scream, “Oh Jason, make me cum, make your hot niece cum.” With that Jason started going faster. Soon a wave a pleasure took over my body.

It took a minute for me to calm down, when I did I opened my eyes, and there was Jason standing in front of me naked. His dick was even larger then my dads had been. I wanted him, and he knew it. He asked if I thought I could handle him, I told him he would have to start slow, but I could take him all. So, he laid on top of me, and slowly pushing himself into me. Within a few minutes, he was completely inside of me, he began to slowly pump himself in and out of my pussy. As my pussy got use to him, he went faster, and it felt so good.

The faster he went the wetter I became, and the more pleasure I was getting. I knew I was going to cum again, and I wanted to, I wanted to soak my uncles’ dick in my pussy juices. Jason was now slamming his dick into me, and I was loving it. Just when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore, I came, and so did he. His cum was shooting into my body, and mine was coating his dick.

After we had both calmed down, he kissed me. Then asked me to sleep with him in his bed. I told him I would be happy too. That night we ended up having sex twice more. I am so happy to have been able to fulfill my fantasy.

Every night from that point I slept with my uncle Jason, and I am deeply happy.