Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen slept late the next morning. Jim had already gone to work in the fields. The note beside her breakfast plate read,

"Dearest Ellen, Thank you for sharing your magnificent body with me last night. You gave me great pleasure. I know I pushed the limits and you are probably angry with me. After dinner, around eight, I will be ready to hear everything and will not give you excuses. I will try to explain, if you want a response. Love, Uncle Jim"

Cleaned, dressed and quiet, Ellen and Jim worked together to prepare their meal together. As the table was set, Jim said, "Thank you for being my helping partner and dinner guest tonight."

Ellen had so much to blurt out and so much to ask. She had not said a word but he asked, "Can we eat, clean up the kitchen and take some wine into the den by the fireplace? We can talk all night if you want."

It puzzled her. How did he know she had so much to say and so much to ask?

In the den, they beat around the real subjects for a while. Ellen volunteered to get another bottle of the nice Riesling. Jim watched her every move. She felt she was being viewed admiringly, like a work of art.

Hiding her smile, she looked back at him and asked, "Are you checking out my ass?"

"That and everything else I wanted to kiss last night and still do today. I'm truly sorry for getting angry and spanking you; I should not have let all that happen last night. If you don't feel safe here, I'll pay for you to have a nice room in town, until your room at your mother's is ready."

Ellen completely ignored his words, got the wine, refilled their glasses and started a new conversation, "My ex was strong. I liked the strength but not the control he wanted over me. Your kisses and teasing words drove me wild last night. I was afraid for a while. I expected you to demand things from me, be rough with me, leave me unsatisfied and make me do things."

"Things?"

"Bob would hold my head and push his cock into my mouth so deep that I gagged. He would demand that I swallow his cum. It was lumpy and bitter. I hated that. I am very confused by what we did and what you said about our shared fetish. It does not make sense. You made me cum many times, I didn't know I could. I wanted to give myself to you and please you. That does not make sense. I liked the pain and the pleasure you gave me. That does not make sense." Ellen paused; Jim had looked away and was starring into the flames. He realized she had stopped talking and looked back. Tears rolled down his cheeks. She started to ask what was wrong. He pleaded, "Wait for a few moments."

Ellen waited and waited. Finally Jim said, "Let me respond a little and then I'll listen some more. Oral sex is one of the most pleasurable gifts you can give your partner. It must be a gift, unless it is part of another kind of play. Your boyfriend wanted release and control. He did not want to share. Did he give you pleasure that way?"

"He was not into that."

More tears rolled down Jim's face, "We should have talked first. I made a great mistake. I should have shown you my greatest delight. Then you would not confuse me with your ex or think I would ever take your dignity from you. You are smart, gorgeous, a receptive lover and a very special woman."

Ellen waited. "Your grandmother, your mother and your sisters know that I can't keep secrets; I'm too open and often blurt out the wrong things. If I shock you, I'm sorry. All the females in your family are special, playful, passionate, satisfying lovers. They are frank; maybe since I screwed up last night, you can talk to them. There is so much more beauty that a man and a woman can share than what you know."

"Jason is the only man I've been with, until last night."

"You had a few different things happen last night. If you set the limits, I will honor them. I can show you the great heights your body can take you but words would not convince you. That sounds like a horny sixteen year old boy trying to get into his girl's pants. Sorry."

Her words were slow in coming. They were measured, confirming that she had heard him right and searching for safety. "Grandma, mom and her sisters have all been with you?"

"Yes. Your grandmother and I just grew together after her husband ran off. One year, your mom and her sisters played a game and they all committed to spend a playful week with me because of what they had heard and knew about Fran and me in our younger days. I wasn't with them when they decided but I definitely won the game. Their time with me helped me get over grieving Fran's death and gave me permission to live and be happy again."

The long night yesterday, filled with so many new confusing experiences, the stress filled day of rethinking, the wine, the pleasant open conversation and watching the rounds of pain in Uncle Jim's eyes all exhausted Ellen in one large exhale. She slipped off to sleep lying in her uncle's arms while they sat on the couch. She was only half awake when Jim awoke and realized his hand was inside her shirt cupping one of her breasts. As he tried to pull it away, Ellen, held it in place. He carried her to the guest room, stripped her and put her into her pajamas. She never completely woke up but made sounds of complaint and tried to hug him.

Four hours later, with lots of commotion, a very excited Uncle Jim burst into Ellen's room turning on the light and saying too loudly, "Quick, I need your help." The seasonal thunder storms had set in and the open ground was muddy and they raced toward the barn. He only had on blue jeans and she had on her pajamas. Both were drenched. She could feel the mud squeeze up between her toes as he pulled her. He was wet from something else. Something she had never smelled before. Gasping for breath, he told her, "You have to help me turn a calf before the cow or it dies."

Ellen's eyes were bulging and her brain was trying to take in what he explained. "We need two arms to turn it. My two are two large to both get inside her. I can lift the calf and hold its closest leg but you have to reach under it and pull the other leg forward."

His eyes were concerned. His manner was very excited and yet as he stood after putting a small box behind the cow for Ellen to stand on; his eyes locked on her drenched clothing and how it clung to her. With no discussion, he stripped off his wet jeans, standing naked. He reached for Ellen, ripped her top off and stripped her naked. He had her step onto the box. Their shoulders were at the same height. Facing her, he grasped her by the waist with his left hand, took hold of her left hand with his right and slowly pushed their hands together into the birth canal of the loudly complaining cow. She was in pain from her calf.

Quickly, Ellen felt the problem; she reached her right arm around Uncle Jim's neck for leverage. Yes, he was drenched in liquids from the hopeful mother. With her arm sunk up to her shoulder and grasping Jim, Ellen was now wet from their task too. She felt every muscle strain in his body as he tried to lift the calf, so she could reach under. Twice his hands slipped and they had to start over. The third time, the calf pulled its pinned, twisted leg and it slipped out of Ellen's hand. Jim inhaled to rest just seconds. Ellen did too. She realized Jim's cock was rock hard, wedged between her thighs and pressing tightly up against her pussy. She closed her legs tighter around his shaft, smiled and said, "We can do this." His cock throbbed. Another kind of sparkle fleeted through his green eyes; he squeezed her and his arm drove into the cow with more determination. Ellen grasped just above the hoof and pushed it to the left and then pulled. The calf helped and the leg came forward kicking Jim in the forearm. His smile lit up the barn.

The calf was small and the cow was stretched from all the extra work to straighten her calf. Everything happened so quickly the seventy pound calf started out before Ellen and Jim could remove their arms. In a flash of slippery fluids, the wet new calf crashed into them and all three landed on the wet floor of the barn stall. Ellen sat spread legged, shocked as her Uncle Jim scrambled to make sure the calf was breathing and get him around to the front of the exhausted mother. Instantly, she began to lick and clean him. He was breathing and moving some in a minute.

The next few minutes were not a rape because what happened was mutual but if anyone else saw it charges would have been filed. Jim crawled to between Ellen's spread legs, stared at her open, red, glistening pussy, stood, lifted her and roughly pushed her down onto a bale of rough straw. Her legs flared, his eyes were those of a wild animal and she cried out when his unguided cock drove smoothly but powerfully as deep as it could go into her sheath. Ten maybe twelve long powerful demanding strokes and she raised her legs and her toes curled to grasp the edge of the bale. Her arms fell to the sides and she grasped the scratchy straw. Her back and hips arched forward and held that position while Jim's hips wildly pumped in and out of her. Because of the angle of her body, the outline of his wide cock was clearly visible as it penetrated inside her.

More female liquids added to that on their glistening bodies. Ellen's womb flowed and squirted around the massive plug in her and she cried out in her first orgasm. Jim never noticed, he was trying to cum and thrust on madly. He was holding all his weight on his arms. They began to tremble in complaint as Ellen felt, for the first time, her cunt actually begin to suck for a man's sperm. Her every muscle was holding her arched up to take his thrusts, yet she felt no strain, just a need. An animal's need, the thought was, "Yes, God, Yes, make me cum again."

Ellen did cum. Cum hard and her hips slid down onto the bale of straw. Jim was in pain. His lungs were about to burst, his hips were flying out of control. Sweat dripped from him. He was wet all over and his body was cold. Still he could not cum and Ellen could see his face contorted in pain and feel his frustration. Always before being with Uncle Jim, her mind thought through every action during sex. This time, her body needed to give to him, with no thought, she pushed at his thighs and slid down the scratching, cutting straw until her nude body was on its knees trapped between the bale and her struggling man. He was softening. He had not cum and was panting.

Ellen's right hand grasped the base of her uncle's cock and squeezed making it swell as if truly hard; her extra fingers grasped and lightly squeezed his balls. Her left hand reached around him, grasped his right ass cheek and pulled him into her mouth. She looked up at him and his green wild eyes were pleading for release. For the first time in her life she felt how a strong man needed a woman's strength and help, just as much as she might need his.

She kept sucking. Not because of demand but because she wanted to. She wanted to give Jim pleasure and watch his climax. Through his out of control need to cum and his frustration of not being able to, his dick hardened. He could see Ellen was freely giving this to him. As his eyes watched, they began to close in pure pleasure and again a tear rolled down and splattered on her face. All her life she remembered that tear as her greatest treasure.

Uncle Jim's legendary control was not with him. He came. What he produced was lessened by his age and the recent unexpected night of pleasure. But his release almost made him fall. He grasped Ellen's shoulders and used her strength to stay upright. When his eyes opened, she was still looking at him. She opened her mouth, showing him his cum and pulled at his shaft to get the last drops. Unblinking, she rolled it around to mix it with her saliva, opened her mouth again to show him and then she made a big show of swallowing. Except to keep from falling, he had not touched her while she had sucked him. This was her gift and it was too beautiful for either of them to say a word.

After perfect moments, Jim stepped back unsteadily and pulled Ellen up. He kissed her deeply and then got a couple of muddy ponchos, wrapped one around her and the other around himself. He held her and guided her back to the main house into his master bedroom and the shower. He washed her, kissed her and worshiped her. He put her to bed in his bed. She did not object. He spooned against her back. His only words were, "Thank you lover. I could never have hoped for such a beautiful gift."

The next afternoon, Uncle Jim drove Ellen over to her grandmother's house for a visit. Her mom and her aunts were there. Millie and Mandy smiled knowingly at Ellen's mother. Ellen was smiling, cordial, happy and had that well fucked and satisfied glow. Mary's pussy tingled and trickled a little, wanting to know what had happened between Uncle Jim and her daughter. She was envious. Yes, definitely, the three sisters and now Ellen would each have to take a lunch and describe their time with Uncle Jim. Mom always lit up when she saw Uncle Jim. Maybe she would finally tell her stories too.

12