Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 02

Story Info
Millie's Time With Her Uncle (part 2 of 5).
7.9k words
4.69
33.9k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie at eighteen always tried to shock the others and her mother with outrageous comments and her hints about wild sexual behavior. Being the youngest, most of her words were bravado. Still her sisters and her mom, along with most of the people she knew, backed down giving her some thrilling power to stun and see shocked embarrassed eyes.

Last week's date with a college junior didn't go to well. Sure she had lost her virginity on her senior prom night and had one other partner, but this guy expected she would put out like a ten year experienced hooker and was totally offended and insulting when he didn't even get to finger her. Millie was pretty down and didn't really want anyone to know. More bravado would hide her hurt. However, she was the only one home when she got back way too early from her horrible date Saturday night. She could one up her sisters. She, Mary and Mandy had all taken the dare to spend a week with Uncle Jim. No one had yet. Uncle Jim had always been her manly champion and defender. She thought, "I'll be the first to take the dare and then Mary (21) and Mandy (19) will see how grown up, brave and independent I am. She left a brief note where she'd be.

Now twenty years later, the sisters, Ellen and the sisters' mother had agreed to each take a luncheon date and tell about their time with Uncle Jim. Millie's time had been wild enough; she did not have to embellish anything to impress anyone. She decided to be blunt and forthright, even in front of her mother. After all at 39, she has been married for 11 years and desperately wants a child that her husband cannot give her. Besides they are poor because both of them have been out of work for over a year and are about to be evicted. Everybody knew all that. Why shouldn't they know the truth about her time with Uncle Jim?

The wine was poured, mom was still holding back. She had agreed to go to this luncheon but still had not agreed to participate. The first glass of wine went down easily, too easily, and Millie began her tale.

I got over to Uncle Jim's about nine Saturday night. He was in the swing on his porch and was surprised to see me. As usual, I got the great big hug. Not as usual, he stepped back and looked at me up and down. He was seeing me in dating clothes and not work clothes for the first time. I had spent hundreds of days with him over the years while growing up. He did not fall for all my bravado. He knew everything about me and, of course, I had heard all those wild stories about him and his very wild wife, Fran. Maybe, because I'm a couple of years younger, I didn't believe Uncle Jim was anything other than the hugging, supportive father figure I had grown up counting on.

Those green eyes twinkled and he had a mischievous little boy smile, I had not seen before. I told him I had come to stay with him for a week and had some weak story to back it up. He commented that I did not bring a suit case, but we could get my things tomorrow. I was embarrassed by my oversight and confessed to my bad date and getting home early to an empty house. I noticed his cock was half hard. It was natural for me to look, I had been dodging one all night. (Everyone laughed at that line)

Anyway, I went on and on about what an unattractive jerk my date was. After a while, I asked why he was sitting on the porch.

"Today would have been Fran's birthday. I was reminiscing about the things we would do for each other's birthdays and just day dreaming."

"You miss her a lot."

"I miss having a complete honest and open friend, partner and lover, but that was a long time ago."

"What would you do?"

"I was thinking about the year we started going to the waterfall out back on the state land."

I didn't know about any waterfall. We talked about that for a while and I asked that he take me there tomorrow. He shocked me, "No, it would not be the right thing for you and it would change some of my memories."

I was puzzled, quizzed him, pushed him and I wanted to go to that damn waterfall. "Why would going with me, mess it up for you?"

"We were honest with each other and very playful." He paused, thought and decided to push back. "Your date was not so one sided. You have already started fibbing to me. The waterfall is an honest, special place for me."

"How did I lie?"

"You are a woman now and you are dealing with men. When I hugged you, I could smell the wonderful smells of a recently turned on woman. You got excited and wet. Your Uncle is a very oral man and is very aware of such things. I crossed my legs to try to hide how your smell excited me but you caught me. I was getting hard from the wonderful scent of you and the sexy clothing that shows your legs, flared hips ready to make babies and your nipples standing proud on those beautiful round Cs."

He just answered my question and I felt totally naked in front of him. Even my mind was naked. He knew everything that I did not say and had tried to hide.

Mom piped up, "I remember warning you all about your Uncle Jim." Mom, it got a lot hotter and a lot more out of control real fast. I acted offended and denied what he said.

"Ok, I'll play your game. Prove it. Take off your panties and hand them to me."

"I will not. Why should I? I know what happened. I'm not making things up for a cheap male thrill."

"Fran and I did not lie or play head games with each other. Sometimes we argued but usually one of us would start something playful and the other would go along and next thing we knew the towns' folks had something else to gossip about. I never considered her wet, hot, sweet pussy to be a cheap thrill and I don't consider yours one. I know it would be beautiful, desirable, something any man would want and I know it would make my mouth water. You've heard all your life, stories about how oral I am. Why are you challenging me? Enjoy. Be playful. You are grown now. You know I would never push you or hurt you. You just picked the wrong guy tonight. He wanted to use you for his pleasure and not share pleasure with you. Answer me truthfully, if he had come on to you correctly were you ready to go all the way with him and have sex? I bet you had a condom in your purse."

I was totally outclassed. He had me dead to rights on all points. I had every intension of putting out for the guy I dated that night. (Mom gasped.) I was embarrassed and Uncle Jim wanted to let me off the hook, be playful and defuse the tension.

"Tell you what, I'll give you the little car that you want, if you prove me wrong."

"What do I have to do, if you are right?"

"You can be Fran tomorrow and go to the waterfall with me. You have to do what the little signs say along the way. She put them up one year for my birthday. I haven't been there in a long, long time. Hopefully, we can still read the words."

"What kind of things will the signs say?"

"Stop and give me a kiss." "Take off all your clothes" "Swim Nude" "Lick my nipples" "Make love with me."

I blushed and could hardly speak but I was very, very turned on. From earlier, to still seeing Uncle Jim's large cock throbbing in his lose lounging pants, to the naughty unknown trip to the waterfall never knowing what a sign might say. "What if I can't do what is on a sign?"

"Oh, you can do all the things that are on all the signs but I understand that you might be turned off or offended by being with your old Uncle. You don't have to do anything on any sign. Just read them with me and dream. Imagine with me when I was younger and Fran was still alive. I would like for you to go with me. I've wanted to do this for years but didn't want to do it alone. I'll tell you some about Fran and me, if you promise to keep my secrets."

"How about my panties?"

"I still want them, but "No" you don't have to take off your panties and let me see if they are damp."

Something changed inside me at that moment. I wanted to give him my panties. I wanted to be playfully naughty with him. I wanted to have fun. Not go all the way, mind you. Just play with someone older, someone more experienced, someone at ease with sex and someone who I could trust to keep himself under control. I stepped out of my shoes and started to reach under my skirt.

"May I do that?"

If I weren't wet before, I was now. I took three mindless, steps toward him and thrust out my hips.

"It's early, Millie, relax. Play. Enjoy." He patted the seat on the far side of the triple wide swing, urging me to sit. I did. He stood grasped both my socked ankles and turned me so my legs faced where he had been sitting. He sat back down moving my feet into his lap. I could feel him pulse under my heels.

Forever, it seemed, Uncle Jim asked me questions, many very personal, about myself. I hesitated a few times but I answered. I wanted him to know everything sexually about me. I felt safe, that he was truly interested and cared. Finally, he asked how many times a week I masturbated. I gasped. He reached up my right calf and pulled my sock off slowly, stopping at my foot, massaging my foot and then working the sock off very sensuously. He rubbed my calf, my ankle my foot and then I quit breathing again when he raised my foot kissed it, sucked the bottom of my arch and then teased his lips to my toes and sucked each one. Rather quickly his magic fingers went up between my slightly spread thighs and he pressed his fingers into the crotch of my panties. His hand was perfectly centered on my slit and his thumb drew two or three circles on my clit. One more circle, I would have cum. He looked deep into my eyes as he brought his fingers to his mouth and tasted my wetness. His eyes closed as he enjoyed me. My heart soared and my belly contracted. I waited. We were the only two people in the world. His voice was all I could hear and I was the most special woman in the world to him.

"You have another sock. I want it too but I'm twisted and uncomfortable. I have to straighten my cock or you can do it if you want." In a trance, I spread my legs so my skirt rose up to my hips as I leaned forward. He untied the draw string on his pants and held them out. My hand reached inside. He was twisted. I fished around to find the head, unwound it and let it straighten toward his belly. My palm was covered with pre-cum when he pulled my hand away. I would not have let go. I licked my palm. He groaned and stared at my camel toe through my nearly transparent wet white panties. His hands trembled some when he pulled my other sock off and raised my foot to his lips and began to suck my toes. He groaned again and I realized my right foot was rolling his cock against his belly. Its big swollen purple helmet had grown to extend above the top of his pulled high pants. I grabbed the top of his pants between my toes and pulled them down exposing the top third of his cock. I gasped.

The night air was getting chili when he turned me again, knelt in front of me and urged me to stand. My skirt fell hiding his view. His hands were nervous and his eyes were wild. I felt like I was teasing a large wild cat that could tear me apart at any second. I could feel his body fighting for control. He had never touched me or my sisters sexually. His head was in turmoil and his senses were overloading. His hands slid up the outside of my thighs and pulled down my panties. I stepped out of them for him and stood there, facing him with my legs slightly parted. I felt the cold air between my legs and down my thighs where my juices had run. Uncle Jim, brought my panties to his nose, pressed them tightly into his face and inhaled while he fingered the wet material. His cock was standing straight out, free from his pants and reaching almost to my ankles from where he was kneeling. He did not see his cock. His eyes were closed and he pushed the soaking gusset of my panties into his mouth and sucked my pussy's juices and hints of pee into his mouth and swallowed. He found another spot and then another to suck. His eyes opened and looked at me almost pleading but his hands were shaking barely in control. I know what it is now. But then, I did not know, how close I was to being taken -- right, wrong, related, strangers, it was almost at the point of not mattering -- he was on the razor's edge struggling for control. He pushed up my skirt and kept his nose and mouth, an inch away from my skin. I so wanted him to lick and suck me but his struggle, his intentional torture of himself and the occasional shutter through his body warned me not to touch him at that moment.

Uncle Jim exhaled deeply. I thought he was finished torturing himself. He put his hands on his thighs and squeezed, as if to lock them there. He looked up into my eyes and whispered, "Please, Millie, take two fingers and thrust them deep inside you. Get them as wet as you can and then feed me your wetness." I came when I pushed my fingers into myself. I held on to the chain on the swing to keep from falling. Always before, Uncle Jim would catch me. This time he dared not touch me. When I recovered enough, he was pleased that I had cum for him. Strands of my cum draped out of me when I reached for his lips. He sucked them clean quickly. I wanted to do it again, knowing the chance I was taking if the stories were true. The second time I pushed my fingers between my swollen pussy's lips, wetness puddled in my palm. Again, as I reached my fingers toward his mouth, more strands of my wetness hung from them. I pushed three fingers deep into his throat. He did not gag. I wiped my hand clean on his busy tongue and lips. I let him suck the puddle from my palm. His body leaned forward toward the v between my legs. I was learning how to play and tease, even control his madness. He let me push at his forehead and hold him away. He did suck two of my fingers looking for more wetness. His tongue pushed between them and twisted around searching. I came again thinking of that tongue buried between my legs. That had never happened to me. But watching him was better than any sex, I had experienced.

This time, he did stand and catch me. His rigid cock flattened lying straight across my nude abdomen just above my pussy. I could feel his cock's throbs radiate to my clit. He steadied me. I reached out and squeezed the head of his cock letting precum coat my well licked fingers. He reached down and grasped my hand and pulled it away.

"Millie, I want you with every cell in my body. I can't think. I don't know if this is right to do. Let's think tonight. Let's have fun and see the waterfall tomorrow. I have to get away from you or I will take you. My body is screaming to watch you cum on my lips."

As he got me to the guest room, I thought he had changed his mind. Without touching me he stripped me completely nude. He started to lean down and kiss my breasts. I wanted him to so much but he stopped. He had me lift my arms so he could see under my arms. From the door, he asked, "One more thing for tonight?"

"Yes."

"Turn around and bend over for me."

I bent far enough so he could see my ass hole and my pouting red, swollen dripping pussy's lips. I waited and then looked back. He was gone and had closed my door.

My room smelled of hot, wet pussy. My mind swirled with visions of Uncle Jim's cock, our trip tomorrow and his wild green sparkling eyes. I stood by the bed and masturbated to a squishing orgasm and sat back on the bed with my fingers still inside me. I had just arrived tonight. I had a week ahead of me. My mind spun even faster. How far would I go? How far would he go? If I got him going could I stop him? If he got me going could I stop, want to stop or could he stop me?

The days were long and hot this time of year. About noon, Uncle Jim called me to get on his big, covered four wheel drive John Deere ATV that he used every day around the orchards. We drove for about thirty minutes, into the forest service land that butted into his. The trees got too thick for the ATV but I could see an overgrown path just in front of where he parked. He gathered our picnic basket, towels and blankets. I had no idea what to expect. He had not asked me to bring a swim suit or anything. In about a hundred yards there was a clearing and I saw Fran's first sign. It was faded but the red paint on raw wood read, "No clothing beyond this point." I was excited after last night. I wanted to be wild for him. He had said I did not have to follow Fran's rules and could say "No" any time. He launched on through the clearing and I called him back, "Didn't you read the sign?"

Jim grinned from ear to ear and his green eyes sparked in the filtered sunlight of the shaded clearing. He sat everything down and said, "It would be very special for me to share how Fran sat all this up for me. Are you sure? Fran's signs will get pretty wild. Even what I tell you might embarrass you."

"I can handle this one."

Item for item we stripped together. We put our hiking boots back on.

The second sign was not far down the over grown trail, just far enough from where we left our clothes that I had time to watch his tight, sexy ass, ahead of me and for my pussy to begin to trickle, remembering our out of control time on the porch. The sign was covered with reddish leaves on a vine. I reached to uncover it. He pushed me away with the picnic basket, "Use a stick; that is poison oak."

This sign was harder to read but it read, "Kissing and touching break. Don't miss a single spot on my body." His eyes questioned me. I signaled "Yes." He pushed me a little farther up the trail, away from the poison oak and sat down all he was carrying. I said, "Me first." I'm not sure what Fran had in mind but I had never completely explored a man. I pushed him down onto his knees. He immediately kissed and tongued my belly button. "I said me first," and knelt with him. I explored his head, his neck, his chest and nipples and then I sucked them. That made the long unhurried minutes of French kissing more erotic. My nipples pressed into the wetness I had left on him. Over the next thirty minutes I touched and kissed every inch of him, except his boot covered feet. I even spread the thin cheeks of his ass, looked at the tight wrinkles and licked his ass hole. I had saved the best for last. I turned him slowly and examined his cock and balls in the light. I jacked his uncircumcised cock, licked its head and sucked him until pre-cum coated my hands, was in my mouth and I could feel his balls tightening and his cock throb. Its knob widened so the skin was tight and shiny. The shaft thickened in my hand and it both excited and frightened me. It was way beyond the high school boys I had any experience with.

Uncle Jim was honest, "When I followed that sign and let Fran touch me first, I came on her belly when I kissed her and started my turn. Will you let me regain some control and have my turn with your body when we get to the waterfall?" My body was aching to be touched and feel his lips on me. I agreed but the torture of the last hundred yard walk was pure frustration. I kept licking for the taste of him on my lips and fingers. He was ahead so he did not see my wild need.

The waterfall was as beautiful as any selected for any nature book. The three paths the water separated into at the top fell about forty feet into a hundred foot wide pond with a large flat rock in the center. That rock was the only thing directly in the sunlight. As I marveled and tested the water with my hands, Jim laid out our blanket, stacked our towels and hung our food high in a tree. He reached for my hand. It was nervous again, "I want us to walk around the waterfall together and let you read some more of Fran's signs."

We started to the right where the path rose steeply heading to the top of the waterfall. One spot was misty. The slight breeze kept a flat spot wet and a thick carpet of moss grew there. The sign said, "Lay on me. Fuck me slow. Make me cum, but not you." Uncle Jim blushed. I knew for this first walk I was Fran and this was difficult for him. Jim said, "Lie down and feel the cold moss." I was so frightened I could feel my heart pounding. Jim spread my legs and his lips went straight for my wet pussy. He licked and sucked me until I was almost there and then he lay on top of me so the back of his cock pressed into my clit. He slid up and down holding most of his weight off me. My clit was going mad from the slippery abuse. I came so hard and was so tender I grasped his hips to make him stop. As I recovered, Jim smiled at me. I could imagine the love he had for Fran and how it probably took a year for the moss to recover after they used it.

12